- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The couple take their last chance to be loud before Mary's housemate returns.

Scott lent back, feeling the warmth of her skin on his. Most of the time, when they sat on the couch like this, he let himself enjoy the warmth and comfort and drifted off to sleep. Mary enjoyed her nightly sit-com's, which he really didn't care for, but that didn't mean he couldn't spend time with her. Tonight he'd set himself a different goal. He was feeling restless, and wasn't going to sleep.

He let Mary settle into the couch and lay against her as he usually did. About 10 minutes had passed, he turned around and looked up the fleshy slope above him.  She was leaning back, which meant the climb wouldn't be vertical, but it also steep.

He estimated the full climb to be about 15 metres, with the first stage being 10 metres.  He pushed himself back on his arms, and brought his legs forward into a position more suited to climbing.
"What are you doing?" Mary asked.
"Exercise." he replied. "Just lie still."
"OK."

He looked to the mounds to his left and right.  Soon that landscape would fall away to something more open.  He looked over his shoulder looking at his ultimate safety net.  If he fell all the way down, he'd be caught in her bra, some 5 metres below his current position.

He took a deep breath and started forward.  The going was fairly easy at first.  He moved slowly, able to put enough pressure on his hands and feet to hold his position.  In the first thirty seconds of his ascent he moved out from between her breasts onto her upper chest.  So far so good.

Mary was leaning back, her upper torso and neck propped up so she could see the television.  The next stage was going to be harder.

Mary grinned to herself, feeling Scott's tiny hands and feet moving up her cleavage.  He paused towards the top of her cleavage.  She guessed the going got steeper there.  She had one of those moments, when she realised how small and helpless he really was.  How total her power over him really was.  She could make a small movement and send him tumbling back down.  She wouldn't, she wanted to see what the little man was planning.

Scott continued making his way up Mary's chest.  He was starting to sweat a little.  He wondered if he was getting hot from exertion, or if he was turning Mary on a little.  Maybe it was both.  He loved that he still had that power over someone fifty times his size.  He was sure that once Brian fixed the Boson Ray that he'd be visiting this size and others from time to time.  He felt the blood rushing to his nether’s and grinned to himself.

He pushed onwards, moving to his left now.  He could see Mary's collar bone some three metres up.  This was going to be the hardest part of the climb, it was near vertical.  He planted his feet in hard against her flesh, confident that there was simply no way for him to hurt her.  He lunged forward, bringing his weight to his hands, and started moving himself upwards.  It was hard going.

It took him a good five minutes to get his hands onto the top of the bone, which was an easy hand hold.  He swung his legs up and over and lay in the hollow behind it for a moment.  He looked at the skin around him.  It was a bit pink.  He was turning her on.  It wasn't an objective of the exercise, but he welcomed it none the less.

He looked up at her head, the size of a large two story house to him, and grinned.  She was staring fixedly at the TV, clearly doing her best to ignore him at this point.  He made her way up her shoulder to her neck, he gave it a hug. 
"What are you doing?" asked Mary.
"I climbed up here to tell you how much I love you."
"Are you also trying to turn me on?" She asked.
"Not particularly."
"Well you are."  With that she reached around with her left hand and carefully picked the tiny man off her shoulder. She brought him around to face her, looked his naked body up and down, and said "I think we should go to bed."

*  *  *  *

Scott was covered once again in Mary's juices. The air was hot and stale, the constant 'thump THUMP' came from all around him. He gave a little jump and ran his hands and forearms along her vaginal wall. She moaned loudly.

He couldn't get over being inside his girlfriend like this. Her fingers came towards him, forcing more air in while she pleasures herself. The fingers kept coming towards him, knocking him over and pushing him further up the passage.
"Deeper, my love." Came from all around him. Deeper? Surely he was pretty sure he'd almost reached her cervix.

He moved through the dark passage, sliding with the wetness. He thrashed about as he moved in further. Mary's pulse quickened and he felt his whole world lurch as she let out another moan of pleasure.
"Stay there. Do that again." Cane the voice from all around him.
The fingers that had been pushing him receded, but she was obviously conscious of his need to breathe, as air was still making it in.

He couldn't see anything, the lights were off in the room anyway. He remained on the, for want of a better word, ground and slid his whole body back and forth. Mary's pulse increased again and she continued her song of pleasure. He could only keep going. The world rocked, he turned over several times, but kept moving.

The walls closed in around him and held him tight as waves of wetness washed over him. Mary's pulse and her moans reached a peak, the subsided and we're gone.

Scott picked himself up slowly, trying not to slide over. He made his way down the tunnel. He hadn't travelled more than two metres when he walked into a spongy, fleshy wall blocking his path. He panicked for a moment, unsure of where he was. He felt around before Mary's voice carried down.
"I think you're a bit lost." She chuckled. "Turn around and go the other way."
Scott did an about face and made his way to the fresh air where Mary's fingers awaited him.

*  *  *  *

Mary pulled the panties over her tiny boyfriend who was asleep in the jewellery box on her bedside table.  She'd moved the box closer to her once they realised this wasn't just a one night thing.  He'd all but passed out when she brought him back to her chest.  She'd given him a quick bath in the bathroom sink and helped him into the bed.

Kate was due back tomorrow, and with her in the house they couldn't be as loud, or as overt with their sex.  And who knew how she'd react to the strange situation.  They were hoping to hear from the manufacturer in China that they'd shipped the crystals tomorrow.  Then it was just up to the freight systems to get them here intact and fast.  Things were moving along, who could tell if the outcome would be good.