- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah, I'm starting a new project. 

Mostly because I can't think of how to continue "Of A Construct"- if you leave a review there, suggesting something, I'd gladly continue. 

 

Anyway, this is a little thing I thought about while reading the warning label on a can of bug spray- "Be aware that this may affect other people surrounding you, so do not use in a crowded area". It then suggests that you check about a half-mile radius for people with possible allergies. I was confused, but I came across the beginning stages of this. I combined it with another story, and viola!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

She left her house! 

I can't believe it!

I'm just so lucky!

Victoria Stellar, the gorgeous little number from "My Favorite Dream", was out and about at the exact moment I went to sneak into her house. She was the very reason that movie got enough steam even to get into theaters, and she's been getting calls from just about every production studio in Hollywood ever since. 

I know because I've been keeping her phone records. 

Then, even after all that beauty, all that fame, she still walked into my little coffee shop- and said that I was pretty! It was destiny, I know it. I know because she started coming into my shop every morning since, smiling at me every time I get her a cup.

I've memorized her favorite- large espresso, exactly three shots of cream, topped with Reddi Whip, and absolutely drowned in hot fudge. She doesn't even need to ask at this point. 

Doesn't seem to be enough to get her to realize how much I'm in love with her- but that's okay. I can wait. In the meantime, I should memorize her house like I know her order. Like I know every detail of her body. 

Long, beautiful blonde hair she dyes red at the tips (and only the tips!), flawless ivory skin, eyes the color of silver (with a little golden snowflake around each pupil- it's hard to notice, but it's there). Fantastic D-cup breasts, tipped with the most adorable little pink nipples (oh, how I love my binoculars). Her rear end, just perfect- not the massive dual slabs of meat the media seems to fawn over. Long, powerful legs- it helps that she goes out for a run every Friday for exactly three hours, fifteen minutes, and nine seconds- that end at these petite feet that one could easily imagine curling up at, like a contented cat.

Someone that perfect, who knows exactly what they want like she does, knows exactly when they want to start a relationship. I'll wait for when she's ready to let me be her girlfriend. 

Oh, but she can't possibly expect someone like me, with all my flaws, to go without so much as a few peeks at her glory! 

So, back to what I was doing- waiting for her to leave her house so I can see where I will cook for her, where I should stand to welcome her in after a long run, and the precise position I should lay in in her bed to get her attention most quickly. To my chagrin, however, she carefully locked her front door before climbing into her car and driving off.

I see your challenge, Victoria. I foresaw this difficulty. You want to make sure only someone really in love with you would get in. I approve. I can do this. 

I checked the double set of cans that I'd clipped to my waist. One was a primer- it didn't do much of anything by itself. The other was a shrinking gas. Well, the website said that it wasn't exactly a gas, just a liquid hyper-energized into droplets, but it's really the same difference.

First, I sprayed the primer in front of Victoria's doorway. It sat mildly bubbling for a few seconds, then shimmered in the afternoon sun. It was ready.

Second, I stood in an easily-recognizable bush underneath a window- wouldn't want to lose my clothes or tip off Victoria's prude neighbors, and I definitely wanted to be able to get dressed immediately after I was done.

Third, I sprayed the second substance in the air for three seconds, like the label and website recommended. I found the stuff vicious on my lungs, but sacrifices need to be made in the name of love. I began coughing in moments, and my world grew dark. I smiled.

 

---------

 

I shook my head, bleary. Even when one expects it, something like this gets you every time. Unexpectedly, however, I was surrounded by Victoria's neighbors, all nude and unconscious. I froze.

My mind went back to the warning label on the can of shrinking spray:

Only use in an airtight space, as others nearby may also be affected. Maximum effective range, when used as directed, may spread to all locations in a half-mile radius of application.

Shit.

I quickly scrawled a note using a nearby blade of grass- "WE'VE ALL BEEN SHRUNK.I'M HIDING INSIDE." After that, I slipped into the tight space between the door and its jamb- thankfully widened and month earlier by a would-be thief.

I stood in awe of the first sight I took in on the other side- the already expansive, palatial house looked utterly massive at my scale. One of the steps my beautiful Victoria ascended and descended every day was larger than my whole body.

I ran first to the living room, as there was a particular thing I'd wanted to do ever since I'd started my surveillance of Victoria's house: I rubbed my face into her favorite spot on the carpet to watch movies from. Specifically, the place where her clean-shaven pussy always rested, even when she sat here nude. 

I had thrown myself so far into enjoying myself that I didn't notice the neighbors crawling in and taking up places to call for help from the Goddess whom they all lived near- I almost didn't even notice Victoria putting her key in the lock to return home.

I quickly got out of the way, taking up a hiding place underneath the immaculate white couch.

Chapter End Notes:

Surprisingly, this stalker-text is directly inspired by my look into the way a few real stalkers speak and think.

 

Don't worry, every tag will be used eventually. I'll even use multiple points of view!

 

Please review, I would love to know what you think.