- Text Size +

Featuring: Crush, vore, violence, teasing, chasing, suspense, lots of cliches, infrequent updates, etc.


I stumbled around trying to shake off the booze. I was still in my work clothes and my watch wasn't working so I had no idea how late I was for work, and would receive a bit of grief for wearing the same suit two days in a row. The floor was hard, made of wood, and it felt like I was in some kind of warehouse, but I was headed toward the entrance which was open with several large pillars coming down. The floor was filthy, with large mop looking piles of dust accumulated everywhere. I still felt drunk and calmly reminded myself that drinking on Tuesdays was always a bad idea. I got out of the warehouse and almost threw up. I was also apparently on hallucinogens, because the warehouse I'd come out from was apparently a couch, and I was standing in a very large living room. I could see a massive coffee table that seemed to be miles away. To my right was a big television. It was overwhelming and I struggled quite hard to keep everything in my stomach down. 

I began to wander around the outside of the couch and quickly found myself staring down an incredible and massive corridor. There was a white door that looked like the entrance to heaven. An end table sat with large shoes littered around the bottom. Something about the setup to this foyer seemed familiar. Some of the large shoes even seemed familiar. Then the door opened. It seemed to happen in slow motion. A few thoughts of rescue flashed through my mind, and it wasn't as though I had a chance to hide anyway. Whoever was coming in was going to see me, and when she did, all hopes of rescue fled my mind. It was Sarah Catherine.

Ex-fiancee, scorned lover, vindictive psycho. All the above, and she waltzed into what had once been our shared apartment with a smirk on her face. She looked straight at me as she set her bag down on the floor and took off her jacket. Her hands went to her hips.

"Well, what do we have here?"

I turned and ran. As fast as I could. Laughs came from behind me and I heard her begin to stride after, her high-heels clicking the floor. I did not want to be caught by this woman in this state. Our last encounter at my normal height had ended with me wrestling a kitchen knife from her hands. We were both sober for that one. 

I rounded the corner and raced for the cover of the warehouse couch. Her steps boomed behind me as she laughed more. She rounded the corner just as I reached below the couch and I heard a massive amount of weight crash to the floor at once as she got to her knees. I sprinted as fast as I could and looked back over my shoulder to see her blue eyes staring right at me, and then her hand. I burned every bit of energy I could, but the tip of her fingernail caught the back of my jacket. I reacted quickly and tore it off, breaking free just as she was about to drag me out. I looked up at the underbelly of the couch and leaped up. I heard Sarah Catherine growl in disappointment at only having my suit. I managed to pull myself into the messy under-side of the couch, fighting through springs and trying to climb my way up higher. The whole couch shifted and I almost fell, grabbing and clinging to a spring for dear life. 

"I'm going to catch you. And when I do, I'm going to make you hurt." 

I was never drinking on a Tuesday again. I pulled myself higher, remembering a hole in the bottom of one of the cushions. If I could get in there I could probably hide. The couch shifted again, this time more violently as Sarah Catherine tried to flip the whole thing upside down. I had to hurry. My world lurched upward and light flooded into what had previously been darkness. I spotted the tear in the cushion just in time and dove into it, praying that Sarah Catherine hadn't seen me. My lungs ached but I pushed the soft white stuff that filled the cushion aside so I could climb further in.

"Where the fuck did you go?"

The couch shifted again, upward and the cushion I was in became dislodged. I couldn't stifle the yelp as it crashed to what would've been the back of the couch. Sarah Catherine slammed the whole thing down in frustration. I heard her footsteps move away from the couch and off into some other area of the house. I breathed a sigh of relief and tried to collect myself, figure out what was going on. How could I have gotten myself shrunk and in the apartment of my ex-fiancee? Surely this had to be a dream, right? This situation was impossible. I heard her footsteps returning. She prowled around the couch, probably looking for movement. 

"Ian, my darling."

Fuck off, I thought. 

"I've got the kitchen knife again."

Oh fuck, I thought.

"Do you think you'll be able to get it away from me this time?"

Suddenly the cushion I was in lifted up, and I yelped again. I covered my mouth, hoping she was just moving it around and that she hadn't heard me. The cushion swayed as I heard her footsteps. She was carrying it somewhere. The motion stopped and was laid down horizontally, with the opening facing up. I didn't dare move, I almost didn't dare breathe. 

"Either come out, or I'll start trying to get you out."

She didn't wait for me to do anything, her hand reached into the hole in the cushion and I began digging myself deeper into it, swimming through the stuff inside, not caring if I was able to breathe anymore. I just didn't want to be caught. After a moment of futility, Sarah Catherine's hand disappeared. I heard her huff outside. She didn't respond well to not getting her own way. 

"Have it your way." 

I heard a sharp, splitting sound. Light flooded the inside of the cushion as the outer part was cut away. By the kitchen knife. I heard more splitting noises, and they began to come faster. She was stabbing the hell out of the cushion. I screamed.

"Wait! I'll come out! Stop!"

She didn't hear me as the stabs sped up more. One got incredibly close to where I was as the completely destroyed the cushion. I waved my arms and screamed.

"Don't fucking stab me!"

Finally she spotted me and stopped. She pulled me from the stuffing and roughly held me with one hand, holding the knife with the other. Sarah Catherine glared down at me, but her lips curled upward and created the most evil expression I'd seen from anything outside of cartoon super villains. This couldn't be real. This couldn't be real. 

"You always have to make things as difficult as possible don't you?"

I tried to respond but she began crushing me with her hand. I couldn't speak and just squeaked instead. She laughed. I felt something break inside me. She held the kitchen knife up close to me. I could see my reflection, my reddening face, my terrified eyes. 

"Don't worry though, we're just getting started."

I was finished. My throat gurgled with blood and whatever else was inside me as I was squeezed into a pulp by Sarah Catherine, everything went black and I—



—woke up coughing. I felt terrible and the world around me was fuzzy. The first thing I noticed was the ground, it was rubber and smelled like it. I felt my stomach lurch at the scent and threw up a little bit. Thankfully the stuff was mostly liquor and my own bile and the taste of blood wasn't present. I wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my checkered shirt, which was filthy, and covered with white fuzzy things. I felt uneasy, before I heard a massive beep sound above my head. I looked up and saw a massive hand pushing buttons above my head. I turned around and saw Sarah Catherine, smiling down at me. She wore a pink tank top and black shorts, and her feet were adorned in pink Nike's that were eye level to me. 

"How's your cardio?"

She asked this as the floor started to move. I got up and moved away from her feet, which also started to move. I was on a goddamn treadmill. I started to sprint, but could get utterly nowhere. Her Nike's boomed behind me as I frantically thought of how to escape. My cardio was fine but I was sick and miniscule. I couldn't win this race. Suddenly I heard more beeping and the ground shook. She was turning up the incline. 

"Run fast, Ian."

Her words dripped with joy. I was covered in sweat already as I tried to race up the mountain. One of her shoes slapped viciously close behind me. I wouldn't last much longer. I peered behind me and watched her feet slam down. My lungs burned and I memorized the pattern just in time. I dove right to avoid her left foot, and her right foot passed over me. The treadmill did the rest of the work and I quickly shot off the back of it. I rolled three or four times before coming to a stop. I felt dizzy and threw up again. I heard a loud 'beep' as she paused the treadmill. I turned to start running again, but her foot blocked any route I could possibly go. I stared up into her horrible, gleeful eyes. She glanced in another direction, suggesting I try to run that way. Without thinking, I did. Her other foot slammed down in that path and bowled me over, to the ground, pressing down on me. The pressure eased and she lifted her foot up. 

"Guess your cardio's not so great, huh?"

"Fuck. Off."

I lay prone and she giggled at me before leaning forward and scooping me up. 

"Let's see if your lifts are any better."

We moved through the gym and she slapped me down on one of the benches. I got up to run away but she lifted me again and promptly twisted my ankle. I shrieked, feeling it snap and my body exploded with pain. She got up to go get something as I rolled around in agony. She returned briefly with a few plates. The large one was a 45, and the smaller one looked like a 5. She smoothed me onto my back and set the weight down on top of me, with just my head peaking out. I yowled, unable to move, my broken ankle trapped in a horrible position. 

"Can't even lift a 5 pound plate, huh? What happened to Mr. Muscle and Strength?" 

I groaned and tried to lift the plate, but it wouldn't budge. I could hardly breathe under it. Sarah Catherine got up and walked away, before returning with another 5. She set it down on top of the other one and I felt all my breath leave me in a loud scream. It felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head as I struggled to do anything but shake my head and scream. 

"Pretty sad." 

She put her hand on top of the two plates and I felt the pressure increase. 

"This is why you don't lift without a spotter." 

I felt the familiar taste of my own blood come up this time and experienced the sensation of being crushed once again before I—



—woke up, shivering. I sneezed and brought my arms around me. It was so cold. My world lurched. I tried to stand up, but the ground was soft and I fell into it. It felt like snow, but it wasn't the right color. I heard a giggle boom in my ears and turned to look at it. Sarah Catherine's face filled my vision. She was even bigger than before and I could feel her breath on me as she laughed. I turned to look at the surface I was on again and it became apparent that I was on an ice cream cone. I turned and saw her massive pink tongue heading for me and I scrambled. I got just out of the way as the pink behemoth smashed into the ice cream and slowly dragged a mass of it away from the cone. Sarah Catherine closed her lips around it and smiled at me.

"Mmmmm. So good."

She licked her lips and the tongue came back for me again. I climbed up and over the top of the ice cream and felt it shake as her tongue collided with it again. I turned to see the stuff being slurped into her maw again. 

"How the fuck are you doing this?"

She couldn't hear me over her self-indulged moans of delight. The cone lifted and shifted as she gave herself an easier shot at getting me. I tried to scramble away again but it was getting harder to move through the ice cream as it melted. My foot got stuck and I couldn't move. Her tongue pressed into my back and I felt myself pressed into the ice cream. Cold and hot had never been so ubiquitous together. It was all black until I got pulled away from the ice cream cone and into Sarah Catherine's mouth. Everything was a cacophony of Sarah Catherine's noises as she moaned even louder, knowing she had me. I tried to get up on my feet but her tongue pressed me to the side of her mouth, then up to the roof of it. She was letting me melt in her mouth.

"Aat wush -ooo eashy."

Her voice surrounded me. Her tongue playfully pulled me and pushed me out of her mouth, but her lips were wrapped around me, keeping me in place. I had a wonderful view of the inside of her nose. 

"Your nose hairs are ugly!"

I shouted before my world went red with pain again. She bit me in half. I gasped, shocked. The life started to drain out of me as I heard her moan again and I—



—woke up again. At my desk. I looked around, frantically. I got up and scanned the office. Everyone was here, working. I had just fallen asleep at work. I stared down at my watch. It was working. 12:35. Lunch-time. I tugged at my suit jacket. Still there.

"Never drinking on Tuesday again."

I picked up my briefcase and headed toward the elevator. I already planned on calling the office from a cab and telling them I felt sick and couldn't come back. Everyone acted so normal and I felt so paranoid. Why? It was just a bad dream, likely brought on by my bad habits. The receptionist smiled at me as I walked past and I looked away from her, as if something on my face would tell her I'd been dreaming about my ex all morning instead of working. I felt just as awful on the elevator ride down. When I got to the ground floor it took everything not to break into a run to get out of the lobby. I finally got outside and bent over, clutching my knees. My stomach's contents lurched and I tried to inhale deeply. I got my bearings and looked around, seeing everyone in the city acting normal. I sighed and started to look for a taxi when some woman screamed. I felt and heard a loud BOOM and then there were more screams. People pointing. I turned to look and knew what I'd find. Sarah Catherine was looking right at me and grinning like the cat that had just eaten the ice cream cone. 

"This might be a little more fun!" 

Her voice echoed throughout the city and she lifted her foot, bringing down her high-heeled shoe on a large bus. The sound of metal being crunched beneath her was awful. More people screamed. I fought against the urge to run as my heartbeat increased. Everyone was running away from her, but I stood still. She lumbered her way toward me, and I had to crane my neck up as she got closer. She stomped on people and cars alike, blood spurting out from beneath her. I was terrified, but I didn't move.

"I know this is a fucking dream! I'm done running from you, Sarah Catherine!"

I yelled up to her, in spite of myself. She bent down and tilted her ear toward me.

"What was that, Ian darling? I couldn't hear you over all the screaming." 

"I said I know that I'm dreaming! You can't actually hurt me!" 

She turned and frowned at me. 

"I don't know, you seemed to be in an awful bit of pain when I was biting through you. And crushing you under those weights."

"Yeah, but it's not real. None of this is. It's just my imagination." 

She smiled and just stared at me for a moment, it was unsettling. The screaming around me had stopped. In fact, there was no one in the city anymore. It was just us. Sarah Catherine stood back up to her full height and lifted her foot. 

"Oh well, I knew you'd catch on eventually. This was fun. See you tomorrow night."

My eyes widened and her foot came down upon me fast. Everything inside me screamed to dive out of the way but I didn't move. Her well-worn high-heel crushed me and I—



—woke up and sat up, in my bed. I was drenched in sweat. Before I had time to think, my phone went off with its text ringer. A familiar number flashed across it. I opened the message. 

"sleep well? ;)