[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Brian received an invitation to dinner from a cafe waitress. Brian has a Boson Ray, the Machine, that he built, and with it he can change the size of people and objects.  What does the waitress have planned, and how will it affect the future of his friend Scott?

This story occurs between chapter 14 and the end of Boson Ray. It contains SW, and giant males.  It would probably help to read the first story first.


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Gentle, Giant Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Boson Ray
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7115 Read: 40047
Published: August 26 2014 Updated: August 28 2014
Story Notes:

This story occurs between chapter 14 and the end of Boson Ray. It contains SW, and giant males. There is also a little guy on guy action a bit later. Appropriate chapter warnings will be made.

1. Chapter 1 by digitaltuna [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1161 words)

An introduction.

2. Chapter 2 by digitaltuna [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (515 words)

A short chapter to set the scene.

3. Chapter 3 by digitaltuna [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1807 words)

Adel shrinks.  Also Dave and Brian share a kiss.

4. Chapter 4 by digitaltuna [Reviews - 0] (1539 words)

Dave get's big, Adel and Brian get their turn.

5. Chapter 5 by digitaltuna [Reviews - 0] (2093 words)

Brian grows, the machine gets broken and the trio go to see Mary and Scott.  (That's not a spoiler if you've read the original Boson Ray.)