- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dave get's big, Adel and Brian get their turn.

Chapter 4
"Your turn?" Brian said. "Sure."
He waked back to the machine and pressed a few keys.
"All at once?" He asked, Dave nodded. "OK, ready?"
"Go." He replied.

Dave felt pins and needles flowing over his body. He looked down at Adel and saw her getting smaller. No, everything was getting smaller. No, he was getting bigger. He was already taller than Brian. Adel was at his mid-calf already, Brian at chest height.

This was what it was like to be tall? It was weird, but strangely exciting. Not that he was stopping at tall. He kept growing, and growing fast. Adel was heading towards his ankle, Brian towards his waist. He watched the lower ceiling level pass his line of sight.

Adel was surprised when Dave scoped her up in his hand. She guessed she was around 20cm tall to him now. She was slightly bigger than his hand, though that wasn't going to last long. He brought her up to his face and grinned.
"Adel," he said, "you always wanted a bigger boyfriend. How do you feel now?"
"You were bigger before. Now you're huge." She grinned. "I love it."
"I'm glad," he responded, "I know you weren't so sure about this size difference, but I think it will be great."
His head brushed the high ceiling and he bent over.  He guessed he'd be about a foot to tall on his scale, in reality about a metre twenty, but that meant he wasn't too far away from done.

He looked down at Brian, who was almost knee height to him now.  Less than a minute ago he'd been standing on his toes to kiss him.  Now he could probably bend down and pick him up in one hand.  Brian's Boson Ray was just amazing.

His shoulders touched the ceiling and he stopped growing.  He looked at Adel, not much bigger than the palm of his hand and grinned.
"I think it's your turn now, my love." he said, with a mischievous grin on his face.  As he sat down he gently tugged on her shirt and she lifted it over her head.  She reached around her back and undid her bra, tossing it off his hand onto the floor far below.  She undid her shoes and as Dave pulled them off, she undid her jeans, which followed.  Finally her panties made their way to the floor. 

He lifted her off his palm, thumb on her left side, index finger on her right, and lifted her to his face.  He grinned and licked her from head to toe.  She squired and shivered in delight.  He licked her again, and then brought his tongue down between her legs.  She moaned with pleasure as he worked at her.  He tasted her very quickly.

Looking down he noticed Brian turning to leave.
"No so fast, little man." he said.  He carefully placed Adel into his mouth, legs first and continued to work at her with his tongue.  He wrapped his hand around Brian's middle and lifted him up.

Brain looked up at the giant Dave who held him aloft, his girlfriend groaning with pleasure. She stopped for a moment, looked at him and said
"We want you to join in, or did we not make that clear?"
"Do I have a choice?" He asked.
"Of course," she said, "but I think this would be the fun option."
Brian thought for a second and nodded.

He felt Dave undoing his pants as Adel started moaning again. He reached down and began to unbutton his own shirt. Dave tugged of his shoes, socks and pants, then manoeuvred around removing his shirt. Dave pulled at his underwear, letting them fall to the ground, leaving him naked in the larger man’s hand.

Adel was in pure ecstasy; Dave's giant tongue was working more magic that she would have thought possible. Her breaths came more rapidly and her pulse soared as the large wet organ moved across her delicate areas. She couldn't believe this was happening. Her giant boyfriend was holding her in his mouth, pleasuring her. Her soft moans grew louder as she lost control. She pulled her torso up, grabbing Dave's nose. She came hard.

Dave used his free hand to remove her from his mouth. She leaned back in his hand, trying to catch her breath.
"Was it good for you?" He asked with a grin.
"Oh, defiantly."
"I can't help but notice," she said after a moment, "that you're the only one who's still clothed. And I really need to see your body like this."
"Maybe," offered Brian, "he should let us help him."
Dave looked down at the man he still held in his hand. He grinned, stretched out his legs and put one of them on each of his thighs. He then leaned back to give them better access to his waist. He saw Brian give Adel a look, he wasn't sure what it meant, but then the pair of them grabbed his t-shirt, lifted it and started walking up his stomach. He let them reach his upper stomach before helping them by grabbing it with one hand and pulling it over his head, removing one arm and then the other. He chuckled as the movement made the pair tumble slowly down to his waist again.
"Do you think you could lie down now?" Adel asked.

Dave silently complied with the request, putting his back on the ground he had to leave his legs slightly bent to fit in the available space. Brian stepped forward onto his skin, looking down at the faint outline of his abs, then up to his pecs, biceps and shoulders.
"Oh my..." He said.
"He's a very well formed specimen." Agreed Adel. "Triathlete."
The pair turned around and headed to his pants.

Adel looked down at the button at the top of the jeans. They were still open from her earlier ministrations. She nodded to the left leg, Brian returned the nod and stepped forward, walking down the leg to the massive shoes. Brian pulled at the thick rope-like laces, getting the knots undone. Adel was having less success, so Brian jumped down from his leg and joined her. They made short work of the second lace.  Brain descended to the floor, then lifted Adel down to the ground, together they heaved at the shoes, slipping first the right, and then the left shoes off. Brian made short work of the socks. He lifted Adel back onto Dave's leg, then climbed back up after her. The both returned to the waist, and taking one side each, started pushing the jeans and underwear down. They succeeded in moving the pants down, but only so far.
"Um... A little help?" Brian asked. Dave obliged by flexing his pelvis up, and the pair tried to push the pants further. They got a short distance, but the jeans wouldn't move.

Dave laughed at the efforts of the two smaller people, and then picked them both up, placing them on the ground beside him. He then grasped the jeans in his hand and pulled them off in one swift movement.
"We were going to be here all night," he said. He picked the pair up again, placing them on his stomach.

Brian looked down at Dave's member, feeling intimidated. It was a good 80 centimetres long from his point of view. Then he thought of Adel, and realised that it was twice her size.

He then felt Dave's large hand urging him to lie down.  He moved down and lay on Dave's stomach, while Adel approached him. She approached his crotch by walking between his legs, and started caressing his erogenous areas, making him twitch in shock and delight. He felt Dave gently caressing his body, and between their ministrations became hard in moments. He let out a satisfied groan, and realised this wasn't going to take long. Adel worked around his penis and his balls, she expertly played his pleasure centres while delaying his need to cum. He could feel his pulse rate rising, his breathing becoming more rapid.

Dave's hand slid him away from Adel and lifted him so his back lay on his palm. He was raised up as Dave sat up. He couldn't see where Adel was, but assumed Dave was taking care of her too. He was brought upwards so he looked straight into Dave's eyes. Dave leaned forward and took his penis into his mouth.

Dave's giant lips took him completely; tongue running over the head while the lips moved up and down the shaft. Dave closed his eyes, and Brian did the same. It took maybe twenty seconds before he shot the biggest load he could remember into Dave's mouth. Dave groaned in appreciation, and kept working until Brian was spent.

Dave lay back again, and placed Brian on his chest.
"That was amazing," Brian said.
"It's all been amazing." Said Dave. "Thank you."
"Yes," said Adel as she was placed beside him, "thank you."
Adel seated herself on her lovers chest and pulled Brian down.
"Lie down here with me." She said 
Brain lay and spooned the tiny girl. Dave placed a protective hand over both of them.

Dave looked down at the small man and his tiny girlfriend who were asleep on his chest and grinned to himself in quiet satisfaction.