- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adel shrinks.  Also Dave and Brian share a kiss.

Adel entered their townhouse and switched on the lights.  She walked through the entrance, past the kitchen into the open plan lounge and dining area.  She looked around, thinking that if they were going to make Dave bigger, then they should move some furniture.  And pull down the blinds.

The stairs on the left lead up to a landing that overlooked the left half of the room where they had put the lounge and TV.  The ceiling at this point was probably five metres high.  At four times his height Dave would have to stoop, but sitting certainly wouldn't be a problem.

She shivered at the thought of Dave towering over her.  Whether she shrank or he grew, he was finally going to be bigger than her.  Much bigger.

Which would they try first?  The thought of the world getting bigger made her nervous, but she really wanted her man to be giant, so she'd swallow that little bit of fear and roll with it.

Dave followed Adel into their home.  He thought about the idea of being able to pick her up in one hand.  Yes, he might be small, but he was strong enough to pick up his girlfriend, but to be able to do it in one hand? Yep, that would be special.
"I think we should push the couch and coffee table back out of the way." Adel interrupted his thoughts.
"Yeah," he agreed, "good idea."
"And pull down the blinds."
Together they pushed the couch over to their small dining table.  Dave picked up the coffee table and placed it upside down on the couch.  The TV was wall mounted... they'd just have to watch it.  He unplugged the Blu Ray player and took it and the small set of draws it rest on over to the couch too.  They had cleared a good three by five metre space.

Dave found the hook on a pole that was meant to make it easy to pull the blind down over the floor to top-level-ceiling windows.  He extended his arm and tried to get the hook in the plastic circle that hung from the short string.  He stood on tip-toes and the hook brushed the circle and set the string swinging.  He waited a moment and tried again.
"Who put these up last time?" he asked.
"My brother." replied Adel "when they stayed here with the kids at Easter."
Adel's brother was just shy of six feet tall, and would occasionally rib Dave about his height.  This, though, was probably pure thoughtlessness.
"Give it to me." Adel said.  He passed her the pole and watched as she got the hook in.  He looked down and remembered the two inch heels she was wearing.  He was eye level with her mouth tonight.  She hooked the blind and pulled it down to within their reach.  He grabbed it and pulled it to the ground while she grabbed the second one.

He wasn't that insecure about his height, he didn't demand Adel wear flats all the time or anything like that.  He was 165 centimetres tall, and that was that. He did know that his slim, athletic build made people turn their heads. Equally, though, the idea of what they were going to do tonight turned him on.
"And you're OK getting Brian involved tonight?" he asked "Assuming he wants to."
"If he wants to." Adel agreed.
He stopped and thought, for a moment, about being six metres tall, having Adel appear 10cm in one hand and a quarter sized Brian in the other.

There was a knock on the door.  Adel went to answer it while the finished pulling the second blind all the way down.  She heard Adel invite the guest in, and turned around to see Brian, a case held in his left hand.
"Making room?" he asked.
"Best to be prepared." said Adel.
"So who's going first?" Asked Brian putting the case down.  Adel and Dave looked at each other.
"Flip a coin?" He suggested.
"I'll toss, you call. Winner goes first." Responded Adel, grabbing a coin from the breakfast bar that separated the kitchen from the lounge and dining room. She put the coin on her thumb. "Ready?"
Dave nodded, she flipped the coin.
"Tails" he called.
Adel caught the coin in one hand and flipped it onto the back of her other hand. She lifted her hand.
"Heads." She said. "Me first."

Adel felt a little thrill of excitement and fear.
"So," asked Brian, "do you want to do this in stages, or all in one hit?"
"How long will it take?"
"About 30 seconds." Brian answered.
"All at once." She said, "Let's do it."
"Can you stand there?" Brian pointed in front of the machine.
Adel to a step towards Dave, put her hand behind his head and drew him in for a kiss.
"In a minute," she breathed, "you'll be my giant."
The held the kiss for ten seconds before pulling apart.  She held his left and in her right and stepped towards the spot Brian had indicated. As she moved away she released Dave's hand and turned to face Brian.
"Do it."
Brian hit the final button. She felt a rolling wave of pins and needles roll over her body and noticed Brian getting slowly bigger. He wasn't a bad looking guy, she thought, and turned to Dave. He was much more to her liking. He was already taller than her. She took a step towards him, reached up... Up... And pulled him in for another kiss. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, feeling him getting bigger. He started to bend as she passed the four foot tall mark.  She released him and he stood up.

She was looking at the top of his stomach, he was starting to look really big. The t-shirt he wore hid his skin and muscles away from her view, but she imagined his pecs above her head getting bigger.
"Starting to feel bigger, babe?" She asked
"Yeah," he said, "you're getting small."
Her eyeline approached his waist, and she looked down.  She was approaching half her normal size, and imagined his penis as long as her forearm and almost has thick.  For a short guy he was pretty well endowed.

She put her hand on his thigh as his crotch passed overhead, feeling the firm muscle underneath.  It was almost as thick as her whole body now.  She looked up at her larger lover, and found him staring back down at her.

Dave couldn't help but feel excited as he watched Adel place her tiny hand on his thigh.  He could feel her small hands through his jeans.  He could easily pick her up now, though he wasn't going to do that just yet.  She was approaching his knee in height, and he knew she wouldn't get too much smaller. He felt a new sense of power as he towered over her.  He felt her hand slide down his thigh as her head passed his knee.  She was almost done.

Adel looked at Dave's knee, covered in thick blue denim.  He was really big.  This, she thought, was how he was meant to be.  He'd always been strong, but now he was big and even a little intimidating.  He now truly had the power to force her to do anything, not that he would.  His mind would provide restraint, as it always did, but the potential was there and it was thrilling.  She had stopped shrinking now.  His calves in her sight line.  She shivered with anticipation.

She pulled down on his jeans, and he knelt down.  She reached his belt line now.  He was still massive.  She reached out and pulled hard on the thick fabric, undoing the button.  She pulled on the stiff metal zipper.  She knew it would be huge to her now.  Pulling open his jeans, she could see the bulge growing in his underwear.  Grabbing the elastic with both hands she pulled it down, releasing his monstrous member.

It was longer than her arm, and thicker.  She placed one hand on each side and pulled her hands along its length.  She could feel his pulse quicken as more blood flowed into the appendage.

Dave couldn't believe Adel was there, so small.  Pulling on his cock, which had to be half her size.  She pushed back on him, and he laid himself gently on the floor.  She climbed up on his pelvis, she weighed so little.  His penis was as long as her leg.  She brushed her clothed crotch against the end, and then sat down, wrapping her legs around the base and arms further up his shaft.  She moved herself up and down, pushing against his pelvis.  She was so small she was using her whole body to get him off.  He couldn't believe it.  The pressure was building inside him, and he knew it wasn't going to take much.  His breath became more rapid.

Adel heard Dave's breathing change, and felt the massive penis begin to twitch.  He was holding back for a moment, but she was going to make him finish.  She pushed herself against him with renewed vigour, moving herself further up and down his shaft, faster and faster.  In seconds the felt the pressure peak under her hands and then felt it move past her to spray out the top above her head.

Some spattered in her hair and on her clothes, most of it ran down the far side of his cock.  She lay back on him, a self-satisfied smile on her face.

Brian looked on with a mixture of fascination and embarrassment.  He was invading this private moment, but he couldn't look away from the incredible sight of the tiny woman satisfying her man.

They lay together for a moment, his penis becoming flaccid.  Then Dave sat forward and scooped Adel up in his right arm.  With his left he reached out and grabbed some tissues from a box that sat on the benchtop behind him.  He quickly wiped himself off, letting the tissues fall on the floor.

Then the shorter man took a couple of steps towards him and leant in close.
"I can't thank you enough for this." he said.  Brian was surprised to feel Dave’s left hand come up behind his head and draw him forward.  He went with the motion, leaning down to the shorter man.  He opened his mouth slightly and Dave's tongue entered his mouth.

They kissed deeply for a couple of seconds, Adel shifted her weight against them both, raising herself up.  He felt one of her arms wrap part way around his neck as she drew both their heads towards her.

Brian let himself relax into the kiss that continued for another ten seconds.  He really could feel himself falling for the couple.  This was not what he had expected.

Dave broke off the kiss, and Brian realised that he had been standing on his toes to reach.  Brian lifted his head up and breathed for a moment.
"Um.." he said.
"I think," said Dave, "that I'd like my turn now."