- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“And… that’s a wrap.”

The moment the cameras were off, Dani’s friendly smile vanished and she strode briskly over to the rack of weights. The film-crew knew better than to interrupt her as she hoisted extra kilos off the shelves and attached them to the end of her dumbbells. If it weren’t for the ridiculous amount of money her videos raked in, she would’ve abandoned the trivial little fitness routines a long time ago. She was after all far out of the league of any of the flabby, unwashed masses that bought her products, and she considered having to spend hours recording such basic material to be a waste of her time and talent.

On the other hand, there were benefits to having such a stable source of revenue…

The clacking of heels drew nearer as the smartly dressed housemaid approached her mistress, a barely repressed look of anticipation on her face and a silver tray balanced on one slender hand. The film-crew spied the tray and immediately took their remaining equipment and left the gym; this was one of Dani’s ‘special’ deliveries.

Just as she was about to begin a proper workout, the blonde bombshell noticed her maid standing at the edge of the training mat, a thin smile betraying her excitement.

“Finally; I thought they had forgotten… this should have been here an hour ago. Did they have an explanation?”

“No ma’am, they merely apologized for the delay and left. It seems they were a bit nervous about hanging around.”

“Ha… can’t imagine why.” Dani deposited the bulky dumbbell on its rack and sprang to her feet, strolling over to the silver tray and taking a deep breath.

“Shall I leave it with you ma’am?”

“Yes, thank you Lucy, I’ll call if I need anything – but I won’t. Let Dorothy know I’m not to be disturbed.”

Nodding obediently, Lucy deposited the tray on the work-bench before turning on her heel and marching back out the door, closing it behind her with a heavy ‘clunk’ and leaving the fitness guru alone with her delivery.

This first moment was important for her; the introduction would set the tone for the entire rest of the encounter, and she had to prepare for it. Breathing deeply, moving almost as though she were performing stretches, Dani peeled off her sports bra and tossed it aside. Her ample breasts sprung forth and wobbled for a few tantalizing seconds before settling into a position that would break even the straightest of women. Bending at the waist, the young woman revealed more of her body by sliding her shorts down around her ankles, kicking them off and leaving only the ghost of string that served as her underwear. Seconds later however, even that final modesty had been plucked from between her luscious buttocks on the end of a single finger, her bare flesh exposed to the world.

By now, the excitement building inside her had reached a peak, and she was fully prepared to meet her latest acquisition… with one final slow exhale, she took the lid of the silver tray in her hand and removed it, revealing the tiny creature beneath.

In her old life, the homely little lady had been called Sarah. She had lived with her boyfriend and failed consistently to get a job, in spite of her best efforts. Were it not for her partner looking after her, her poverty would’ve been the end of her long before now… but it had finally caught up with her. Whether he was unable or simply unwilling, her young man had ceased to let her sleep under his roof, the financial burden too much for him to carry. With precious few skills or prospects to her name, little Sarah had begged the woman at the employment agency – the words ‘I’ll do anything’ repeatedly escaping her lips… and unfortunately for her, one of Dani’s maids was always on the lookout for such willing applicants.

None of Sarah’s details mattered anymore however, and Dani certainly didn’t care. The four-inch tall woman was trembling in the middle of the platter, confronted with a sight her mind simply could not handle. After all, even fully-grown men and women idolized the fitness queen, her perfectly toned and perfectly shaped body causing lust and envy in spades amongst her fans; and at barely the length of a finger, little Sarah didn’t just behold a gorgeous woman… she beheld a positive demi-Goddess, a towering pillar of perfection that stood bold and unashamed in her naked glory, gazing down with an unimpressed expression at the mousy little thing that dared to enter her presence.

There was a tense silence as Dani eyed her prize coldly, waiting for a reaction. It took her a few moments to gather the courage to speak, but eventually she piped up, her voice barely audible.

“H-hello… that is Hi… Uh… Y-you’re amazing. Wow I can’t… I can’t believe I’m really here, y-you’re a… lot- ” Before she could continue talking, Dani cut her off with a derisive scoff.

“Pathetic, you can’t even speak properly.”

Blushing furiously, Sarah hung her head, unable to cope with the piercing glare of the very woman whose cheerful smile had got her into exercise in the first place. The words had struck her like a slap to the face, and she blanched at the hurtful remark. A smirk of satisfaction briefly flashed across Dani’s face before she forced herself to remain calm, unwilling to break the standoff just yet… She wanted to see if the little lady would try again. And indeed she did. Looking back up desperately, Sarah called out:

“I… I’ve watched all your videos! I’ve been doing your training routines every morning! You’re a really great teacher!”

The passive look of disdain momentarily twisted into genuine revulsion as Dani inspected the shapeless, ordinary looking specimen cowering in the center of her dinner-tray.

“Oh God I really hope you’re joking… If you’re the best my work-out videos can produce, I’m clearly wasting my time.”

This time, the emotional despair was clearly written on the tiny woman’s features; the ordeal had cracked her. When she awoke that morning, she had been completely engulfed by the excitement of getting to work for her idol – the golden-haired fitness Goddess who had given her hope that someday she might be called ‘beautiful’ or ‘sexy’ by someone whose cock she wasn’t actively sucking. But now… insignificant wasn’t a strong enough word for the gut-wrenching insecurity she felt in her heart. This wasn’t what she’d imagined when she signed up, and now she just wanted it to be over.

“What’s the matter? Run out of disgusting things to say? That’s a relief; with how you look I was worried you’d be full of bilge.” Bending forwards, Dani glared down at the helpless little creature, her colossal breasts hanging like boulders of flesh over the terrified woman as she spoke with an icy tinge, “Make no mistake… none of your plans or dreams or past achievements are worth the time of day to list; as of this moment, they are as irrelevant to me as your name.”

The horror on Sarah’s face filled Dani with a private glee. She always cherished these moments, the moments when her victims realized just how doomed they were, when their very spiritual essence and belief in their own self-worth was beaten out of them with nothing but a few carefully pronounced words.

Inhaling quickly, Dani pursed her lips and blew a quick blast of air at the shrunken woman, knocking her off her feet and onto her chubby bottom. She landed with a squeak and yelped at the feeling of the cold metal on her bare flesh, though those reflexive noises were nothing compared to the loud and deliberate shrieks that escaped her as she saw Dani’s fingers reaching out to grab her.

She didn’t even consciously decide to start running, Sarah just found her legs pumping as fast as they could to carry her away from the titanic woman… but it was a futile effort. She barely got more than a dozen steps before she was plucked up by the leg – falling flat on her frumpy face and screeching in pain as Dani suppressed a giggle of amusement. Dragging her backwards, she admonished the flailing toy.

“Well you’re clearly not very fast, so maybe you’ve learned other things from my videos… Perhaps flexibility is more your forte?”

Lifting her up into the air, she abandoned all pretense of restraint and bared her teeth in a sadistic grin, relishing the sight of the struggling little bitch in the pinch of her fingers. Casually, she brought her other hand to bear and caught hold of Sarah’s free leg, carefully holding both of them between forefinger and thumb. Now all Sarah could do was jerk her hips and torso around, but her attention was focused on trying to wrench her feet free of the impossibly tight grip of the devilish Dani.

“Let’s see how bendable you are…” Slowly, Dani pulled the feet in opposite directions, spreading the squeaking Sarah’s legs apart, exposing her privates; though modesty was forgotten under the more urgent threat of having her limbs pulled off.

“Stop! STOP! Stop it please, please for fucks sake stop! Don’t hurt-“ but before she could go any further, Sarah’s protests were interrupted by her own reflexive screaming. She was many things, but flexible wasn’t one of them. At first the pulling had just been embarrassing, but the further they spread, and the closer her legs came to being horizontal, the more pain she felt in her thighs and groin. Things were being stretched in her that hadn’t been stretched in years, and the muscles were tearing apart under the strain. Tears sprang into her eyes as she wailed in agony, much to Dani’s delight.

“Can’t even do a simple split? Well that’s disappointing; I suppose you’re neither fast nor flexible. Only a couple more things you could be good at, and if you’re as hopeless at them as you were at these, then there’s not much point is there?”

The words only vaguely entered into Sarah’s thoughts; she was still howling in pain, and it wasn’t until Dani finally release one of her legs and allowed her to hang limply in her grip that they slowly processed through her mind.

“W… why…” She sputtered finally, her face wet with tears and sweat.

“I only accept the best of the best – and from the looks of it, you’re not even close. I’ll see how good your lung capacity is, and if that fails then I’ll give you one last chance to prove your strength, but I don’t hold out high hopes for you. The fact is little grub, that I rather loathe the existence of creatures like you. I mean look at me: I’ve built a nice little empire on the strength of my own accomplishments, I am beautiful, strong, motivated – and thanks to the fawning affection of cretins like you, exceptionally wealthy. But for you, it’s entirely futile… and I relish these occasions when I can use a spot of that wealth that I’ve amassed to procure some worthless, failing and bottom-rung member of society and bring them here to teach them one very simple fact.”

Releasing her victim from the pinch of her fingers, she drank in the sound of the startled scream as Sarah fell several feet and hit the surface of the silver tray with a heavy thud – as well as the distinct snapping sound of a body landing the wrong way on a limb. Over the agonized moans and sobbing despair escaping the little lady’s mouth, Dani planted each perfectly manicured hand either side of the tray and leaned forwards, her torso blocking the light from above and a whisper leaving her lips.

“You… will never be like me… you will always be weak, you will always be useless, and the only good thing about you right now is that you won’t be around to stink up the place much longer.”

Scooping up the tray, Dani sauntered over to the closest available bench and proceeded to upend her cargo onto the cushioned padding, Sarah’s broken body twitching and shuddering violently as her mind slowly collapsed under the unbridled horror of the last few minutes. Gradually, she turned herself upwards to face her tormentor, a pleading expression on her tear-stained face.

“P-please… s-stop… I… I want t-to go home…”

“You’re in no position to be asking for anything little grub, least of all from me – but I’ll tell you what; I’ll combine the next two tests into one… it’ll be twice as difficult, but only take half the time. Sound good?”

Before the little flea could respond, Dani turned on the spot; her fit, athletic posterior positioned perfectly above her puny possession.

“A test of strength and lung capacity… basically, see if you can hold off the weight long enough to catch your breath.” She paused for a moment, an unseen smirk flitting across her face.

“I doubt it…”

For Sarah, the impact of Dani’s butt landing on her was like nothing she had ever experienced. Needless to say, her breath was flattened out immediately, the sound of the gasp lost amidst the colossal ‘whump’ of that titanic rump filling out the padded surface around her. At first, in the first moment of the landing, all it felt like was being enveloped by a smothering blanket of flesh; heat, darkness… but before that thought had time to process properly, the weight of the situation became quite clear. The soft, pillowy feeling was immediately followed by the crushing mass of Dani’s body settling on her – Sarah’s helpless form serving as the focal point for all that sheer size.

It really was only thanks to the cushioned bench absorbing some of the blow that the shrunken creature didn’t immediately explode into a pancake of blood and splattered limbs. She was damaged badly, far beyond repair, but somehow she lived through the initial meeting with Dani’s rump… which suited Dani just fine.

“One.” Dani announced to the empty air, spreading her arms apart before standing back up, accompanied by the distinct sensation of a little creature stuck to the flesh of her bottom. Almost immediately, she dropped herself again, not even eliciting a scream from the pathetic specimen beneath her.

“Two.” Again she rose and repeated the process, over… and over… and over… It would be impossible to tell just what was going through Sarah’s head in that moment, if rational thoughts were even occurring inside her mind by then. By the time Dani reached “Ten”, there wasn’t even a shred of movement from her little victim. The game was over… just like always.

Sighing in delight, Dani closed her eyes and gripped the edges of the bench, digging in with her nails as she bit her lip. Concentrating on that crushed little shape under her butt, she swiveled her hips, grinding it into the cushion with each rotation until she couldn’t detect a single bump. Completely and utterly flattened.

Hoisting herself back onto her feet, Dani reached down and peeled the practically two-dimensional corpse of the little grub-girl off the round perfection of her caboose, lifting it casually up to her mouth and slipping it inside without a second glance. The sight had lost its luster after the first dozen girls, and now she treated them like any other snack-food. There wasn’t much call for chewing either, and moments later Sarah’s remains were being dragged down Dani’s gullet into her belly.

Well… perhaps I was jumping to conclusions earlier when I said ‘corpse’. The fact was, neither Dani nor her assistants were aware of this fact, but the shrinking process they used to ensnare their victims was far from perfect, and one of the unintended side-effects was a significant heightening and shielding of the senses; protecting the victim from expiring even under excessive duress… but also causing them a monstrously increased amount of pain.

In short; Sarah was still conscious when she was swallowed. Not ‘alive’, far from it – her body was entirely crippled to the point where she couldn’t even react to what she was feeling. But while it still existed, her flattened, mangled body was still undergoing the agonizing torment of every moment she was digested. The stomach did some small amount of work to deaden her senses as her body broke apart, bits and pieces becoming disconnected from the central mass and drifting away, but by the time she entered the intestinal tract, she was still clinging on in the rancid darkness.

Dani was oblivious to the hell she was still putting Sarah through; she had practically forgotten about her already and gone right back to her exercise routine, putting the very bench-press she had been using to obliterate her latest victim to good use. The severed, disassembled elements of Sarah were scattered throughout the demi-Goddess’s body, serving a much greater purpose in death than they had in life…

… but the final resting place for Sarah’s conscious thoughts? Perhaps you’d like me to tell you she was fortunate enough to expire by the end of the journey?

She wasn’t.

Perhaps you’d like me to tell you that when Dani finished her work-out later that day and relieved herself in her bathroom, Sarah was granted a reprieve… that when the fitness queen planted her bottom on the seat of her toilet and squeezed what remained of her victim out into the porcelain bowl, that Sarah was part of that load; that her part in this story ended with the rest of her remains, flushed away down the drain like the piece of shit she was until she might possibly, someday find her way to some open stretch of water to drift beneath the stars…

… she was not so fortunate.

The fact is that what remained of Sarah’s conscious mind never left Dani’s body. As the last of her vital elements were extracted during the digestive process, that vital spark was taken with them and set in place deep within the flesh of her owner’s buttocks.

That is how Sarah’s story ends; not the first to end up this way, nor will she be the last… trapped for eternity as one tiny element of fat inside Dani’s backside, alone, forgotten, and un-mourned.

For the devilish Dani however, her story goes on…

Chapter End Notes:

Commissions are fun. Yay!