- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I hit the ground with a thud next to the tree stump as the ball of paint slammed into my face-mask. I reached up with one hand to wipe off the paint so I'd actually be able to see, my gloved hand flicking the stuff aside as I heard the crunch of feet as my shooter came forward to confirm their shot had hit. Some of the paint had splattered inside my helmet, and I could taste it on my lips - god it was awful. As I spat it out through the underside of the mask, I heard someone leap over the stump and the surprisingly loud crunch of boots landing next to me.

"Surren- huh?"

I heard the voice of Emma, slightly muffled by her face mask, from above me. I wiped the rest of the stuff off so I could actually see her. My word she was attractive... which wasn't to say I liked her very much. We got along when necessary, but aside from the fact that her boyfriend was my best friend, we had no other reason or desire to speak to each other. But like I said, she was quite the looker... she had large breasts for a seventeen year old, and her behind wasn't left wanting either. Further up her back from her curvaceous butt was her long brown hair, which was currently tucked back in a bandanna inside her helmet.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Yeah it's me - you got me." I grunted.

"What? Who... where are you?"

I raised my eyebrow in disbelief. Maybe she's been shot in the face too, because I could see her clear as day.

"Right in front of you, at your feet." I said, not bothering to sit up in case I got shot again.

"Huh? Where... oh my." She paused in mid crouch for a moment and knelt right down. "What happened to you?"

"Well - you shot me. I get fuzzy on the rest of the details."

"Don't fuck around, you know what I mean! Why are you so small?"

I said nothing.

"What are you babbling about."

"Stand up." She said simply. I was happy to oblige. I hauled myself to my feet and dusted myself off. I turned to look at Emma - and found myself face to face with the most gigantic pair of combat boots I have ever seen. I was barely up to the rim of the sole of the boots, and in a moment of all consuming terror I screamed - looking upwards in alarm. Emma was right, I had indeed shrunken... But...

"See what I mean?" She said in a tone of voice that was a mixture of alarm and something I couldn't quite make out.

"Yeah... I... this is... really....... wierd." I couldn't summon words, I was to busy wondering what the hell was going on.

"We need to get you to the referee... maybe he'll know what to do." Emma said, crouching down and slinging her gun over her back.

"What are you -" I began, but Emma's tight fingers were already wrapping around me. She lifted me up - and she paused for a moment, looking at me carefully...

"Shit - these overalls don't have any pockets..." She said in irritation... She then looked around to make sure nobody else was around. "I'm gonna have to conceal you somewhere else... I'm sure you won't mind." She began unbuttoning the top of her camo gear.

"Whoa, Emma, don't you think that's a little rash? Shouldn't you just carry me in your hand?"

But she wasn't listening to me. A couple of seconds later and I found myself wriggling madly as Emma stuffed me unceremoniously between her mammoth sized breasts...


The smell was overwhelming. Not only was there the stale odor of perfume, but it was mixed heavily with the sweat that had begun to soak into her bra. Within seconds my miniature overalls were soaked with the pungent liquid, but that was the least of concerns. Whether or not she realized it, Emma's breasts were extremely heavy - and the construction of her bra, combined with the gravity of her breasts, was causing them to press together - hard. On the upside, I wasn't about to fall out any time soon. On the down side, I had the distinct pang of fear that at any second the weight of her breasts would become too much and she would have one more smear of red on her body to wipe off, besides the paint...

I felt her feet jogging across the rough terrain, her bouncing breasts repeatedly smashing into me. I screamed loudly, trying to get her to slow down, but I doubted that my pitiful little voice was even penetrating halfway into those massive melons.

Then - I felt the world tip upside down and heard a shriek from above me. Emma had slipped on a wet patch of ground and gone crashing onto her back. The impact threw my straight out of her cleavage and down her front. Gravity bounced me down her, rolling over her belly button and even briefly skimming the surface of her panties... I then landed heavily inside the overalls about halfway down her thigh.

I knew what would happen now - she would stand back up, I would fall screaming down the length of her leg and be liquidized on impact with the ground... No! I stood and ran as fast as my tiny legs would carry me, down her thigh and towards her knee. I felt her sitting up, her legs twitching and writhing slightly. I dodged under her rising knee and threw myself flat down on her slowly sloping overalls. I slid down, using my hands to guide myself and soon I was at her foot - just as she stood back on her feet.

I rolled out onto the ground and clambered to my feet, tilting my head back to look up at her. She had unbuttoned her shirt again and was peering down her cleavage.

"Hello? Are you there? Fuck! Where did you go?" She said, turning to look behind her. As she did so, her right heel lifted over me - I didn't have time to leap aside as it slammed down on me.

Under any normal circumstances I would have been reduced to red paste on the ground. (Not that anything here could be considered normal.) But fortunately, the soggy and soft muddy ground absorbed the impact. Unfortunately, Emma's foot also absorbed the soggy mud, along with me. I grunted, and found I was now totally unable to move - stuck to the sole of Emma's combat boots. I felt her scrabbling around, looking for me - and after a moment she cursed.

"Fuck, he must have fallen out earlier... well bugger him - let someone else crush him underfoot, see if I care."

I felt my blood go cold at these words. Not because of their uncaring nature - but because she actually sounded... disappointed.

And then the walking began... Now I know how it feels to be an insect. Every step that Emma took as she wandered back to the compound crushed me further into the mud, until I was meshed into the sole of her boot. All I could do was hope that my body didn't give way under the pressure...

Thud

Thud

Thud

And finally, after what seemed like an eternity, we arrived at the compound. Emma tugged off her face mask irritably and scraped the mud off her feet on the ground - dislodging me. I stumbled to my feet as she walked in, her butt swaying rhythmically ah she approached another girl who was drinking from a water bottle.

"Oh hey Emma... how did it go? Did you get him?"

"Nah not yet... my boyfriend is a sneaky bugger. But I did manage briefly to catch that idiot friend of his. Initially I was going to bring him back here and un-shrink him with that powder in my bag, but when my fingers wrapped around him... damn, I felt such a rush of power. But then I lost him on the way back... another shrinking pellet wasted." She walked over to the drinking fountain in disappointment and began to drink deeply.

Her handbag!

I sprinted as fast as my tiny legs would carry me along the dirty floor, tossing my face mask aside as I did. At a run I leaped and caught hold of the camo netting at the end of the bench. I hauled myself rapidly up and moved at a crouch across the bench, careful to keep out of sight of Emma's friend... I found the bag, already half unzipped, sitting beside the girl. I peered in at the objects that were closest to me, a hairbrush, a vial of lipstick, a couple of condo-

CRUNCH

Emma didn't even feel the collapse of the tiny man under her butt because of her overalls. Her shapely caboose flattened out on the bench and reduced me to a red stain in under a heartbeat. She sat there, guzzling down her water as she relaxed...

And as she stood up, her friend pointed and giggled.

"Hey, looks like you got shot in the butt."

"Did I?" She said casually, and reaching for a piece of tissue paper, she wiped off my smeared remains, and tossed them in the trash...

Chapter End Notes:

An old story that I'm uploading to World for the first time.