- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Edward rapped lightly on the oaken door with his knuckles, a smile on his face. From inside, he could hear a loud crash of objects falling, and her delightfully cute voice swearing loudly. Her footsteps were audible even on the carpet, a tirade of profanity tracking her progress right up to the door.

A moment later, Melissa opened the door, her hair scraggly and unkempt, but a forced smile on her face.
"Hello honey." She grinned slightly as Edward stepped inside, pecking her on the cheek and giving her a quick cuddle.

"How goes the war?"

"Not well." She sighed, jabbing her thumb over her shoulder at the huge pile of rusty, dirty or just plain old objects that littered the living room floor.

"Well, I'm here to supply the re-enforcements." Edward said brightly, clapping his hand on her shoulder and leading the way up the pile.

"I swear, every time I bring more stuff out of that garage, I come back in and someone has snuck in more. There's so much trash they won't be able to fit it in a truck - I don't even know how we got it in that dingy little room."

"Well, hopefully we can make most of it vanish. Who knows, might be some interesting stuff in there."

Melissa looked doubtful, but she wrapped her arms around Edward and leaned against him.

"I don't want to keep working..." She wheedled, "How about we just fool around for a bit?"

Edward smiled and went slightly red.

"How about we get this stuff out of the way so we don't have to think about it later, hm? Wouldn't you rather get rid of this stuff in the light of day, rather than in the middle of the night?"

"Yeah I guess so..." She adopted a pouty look which made Edward chuckle. "But you owe me remember... we haven't had time alone together for ages."

"Oh I know, trust me..." He slapped his hand against her round caboose and squeezed, eliciting the tiniest squeak from her, and a sly look out of the corner of her eye.

"Harder?" She asked suggestively.

"Let's get to work." He teased, and she slapped him on the shoulder as they sat down.

Magazines, old petrol cans, broken motor parts and ancient monopoly sets; this pile had them all. They were mostly done with the biggest mound, when Melissa's phone began to buzz and vibrate.

"Hang on a sec... Hello? Yeah? Oh hey Jon."

Edward grimaced at hearing the name. He despised Jonathan... the guy seemed like a nice enough sort, but he was almost... too nice. People listened to Jonathan like nobody else. For all the world, the guy was a total pacifist, entirely fun-loving. Maybe it was just Edward's paranoia, but he just didn't trust anyone who could smile that much without being brainwashed. But since Jon was Melissa's best friend, he could hardly shun the guy.

Melissa snapped her phone shut and smiled.

"Jon's on his way over to help with the rest of the pile and cleaning up the trash."

"Oh joy." Ed replied, forcing a smile as he picked up a dusty old suitcase.

"What'cha got there?"

"Don't know. Just an old suit-case. There's so many locks on it, but by the looks of it they've all rusted through." He gave a mighty heave on the latch, and it snapped in two, spraying rust on the floor.

"Gross."

Ed chuckled and tugged the case open, peering inside.

"Huh... It's just a really old piece of paper." He reached down and carefully lifted it up, a piece of it snapping off and falling into dust.

"Wow... that's old paper. I bet if you even blew on it it'd just crumble into nothing."

"Some weird phrase on here... wonder what this is all about?"

He peered at the words, trying to read them out.

"They're in another language..."

"That's not another language, you've got the page upside-down dear." Melissa giggled in amusement as Edward flushed, embarrassed.

"'Course... I knew that." He turned it around, and without wasting another moment, read the words.

"What does it say?"

"Well... it says,"

Edward read out the bizarre series of words, until on the final syllable, there was a sound like a whip-crack, and a sharp spark of electricity shot up his arms. Dropping the paper with a yelp of surprise, Edward watched as it hit the brim of the briefcase and shattered into a pile of dusty fragments.

Melissa went wide-eyed, a look of shock on her face.

"Ed? What's hap-" But before she had a chance to finish her sentence, an incandescent spark of light enveloped Edward, causing Melissa to scream in surprised fright, covering her face with her hands...

...

When she lowered them again, Edward was gone. Her breath caught in her throat as she whispered.

"Edward?"

"Holy hell!" Edward's voice was there, but it sounded distant...

"Honey, I don't mean to alarm you - but I think that paper turned you invisible..."

"Um... not quite. Look down."

Melissa leaned forward, peering down at the floor...

There, certainly not more than an inch or two tall, was Edward. The silence hung in the air.

"Holy shit... What the fuck?!" She reached out for her tiny boyfriend, her fingers extending around him - but he held up his hands in protest and shouted 'No!'

She stopped, retracting her hand.

"What is it?"

"Are you kidding? You're huge! I don't want to get crushed!"

She raised an eyebrow.

"I think you'll find it's just you who are really tiny... but either way - this is really weird... Um... fuck..." She bit her lip, squatting on her knees while she decided what to do.

Edward however was pre-occupied with watching her, too entranced to think. He'd always found her gorgeous, but this only accentuated it... Her every curve and feature seemed impossibly large now, a towering pillar of beau-

*Knock knock knock*

"Oh no..."

"Shit - that must be Jonathan. Hangon, I'll go deal with him." Melissa stood up, causing Edward to take an involuntary step back with the sight of her rising up. A sense of overwhelming tininess overtook him as he watched her stride away, her legs rising away like towers as she disappeared into the hallway and out of sight.

With her gone, Edward started to wonder how they'd reverse this. The parchment had been destroyed, but maybe after Jonathan had been sent on his way and Melissa got back, the two of them could look for another page, maybe another case in the remaining piles.

The booming footsteps of Melissa returned a short time later, and Edward looked up from the empty suitcase to see her return - and his heart skipped in his throat.

Standing above him wasn't just Melissa, but the titanic form of Jonathan - both godly figures staring down at his puny form on the carpet.

"See, I told you... I'm totally freaked out, I don't know what to do. Maybe I should call my mother." Melissa explained, still biting her lip.

"Probably not the best idea..." Jonathan responded dismissively, "I think we can figure this out for ourselves. No need to hit the panic button."

"... You have to be joking right?" Edward squeaked angrily, causing Jonathan to grin.

"Ed, you should probably do a little less talking - it sounds way too funny."

Through her worry, Melissa let out a snort and shoved Jonathan lightly.

"Don't talk like that, that's my boyfriend down there."

"Yeah I know," he shrugged as Edward fumed, "but you must admit, he does sound pretty funny. Not surprising really, he's like, bug-sized."

Melissa sighed, gnawing on her hand worriedly.

"God this is so stressful... I don't know what to do." She sat down in front of Edward, the impact of her behemoth behind colliding with the floor sending out a shock wave which made the tiny man stumble.

"Just relax..." Jonathan said, sitting down beside her and placing his hands on her shoulders, his fingers squeezing ever so slightly, "Don't be tense - just relax, it'll be fine." With practised ability, his fingers flexed and rubbed, massaging her shoulders and neck, making her close her eyes and sigh.

Edward fumed, his face bright red as he stepped forward - his temper snapping.

"What the hell?! Get your hands off my girl!"

Melissa opened her eyes and looked down at him.

"Dear, that attitude really isn't helping me right now... I could really use a foot-rub."

A moment passed, and Jonathan raised his eyebrows at Edward.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

"... I'm tiny, and your big plan is to get a foot-rub?"

"Dude," Jonathan said as though talking politely to an imbecile, "this lovely lady is going to need to be relaxed if she's going to think straight, and since I can't massage every part of her at once, you're going to have to do about the only thing you can and rub her feet."

Edward grumbled and stepped forward, his arms wrapping around the log-sized toes of his girlfriend, the blush that had crossed her face on the words 'lovely lady' not going un-noticed by him. Rubbing patiently, trying not to look upwards at the infuriating sight, he heard Jonathan whispering something in Melissa's ear.

She giggled, the sound like thunder to him as he looked up blankly.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, Jon just said something amusing, don't worry."

"Try me." Edward probed.

"He just said you kinda looked like a little mortal man paying homage to a goddess."

"Hardly surprising, seeing as how you are a Goddess," Jonathan said with a smile.

"Aww..." Melissa blushed deeply, a flattered grin crossing her face as she glanced at Jon.

"Enough sweet-talking buddy, that's My Goddess you're hitting on there."

Jonathan raised an eyebrow.

"Well from what I hear, you haven't treated her like one for a long time."

Edward blushed a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

"Well, he is like my best friend... He knows me better than anyone, we tell each other everything." Melissa shrugged, "And besides, you have to admit he's right. We really haven't done it in a long time..."

"Yeah, but we were supposed to be doing it now, remember? Make me grow back to normal and we can!"

"But I don't know how Edward."

"Well," Jonathan piped up, "there's no reason you can't still have fun tonight."


Both Melissa and Edward stared at Jonathan.

"What do you-" Melissa began, but she was cut off by Jon leaning forward quickly and planting his lips against hers, kissing her on the mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Edward shouted, seeing the look of surprise on Melissa's face, expecting her to break the kiss any second...

...

But she didn't. After the momentary lapse of surprise, her face softened, and - to Edward's horror - she began to kiss back, her eyes closing as she lifted up and hand and touched Jonathan's cheek.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF-" Mid-sentence, Edward saw Melissa's foot flick forward and hit him hard in the stomach, winding him as it pushed him backwards, shoving him a couple of feet away as the godly pair exchanged their passionate kiss.

As they finished, Melissa had blushed an even darker shade, and was biting her lip.

"C'mon now." Jonathan said sweetly, stroking her smooth cheek as his other hand slid down Melissa's leg, "Now is your chance to be treated like the Goddess you are, to vent all your frustration from being made to wait so long."

Edward could easily see what was happened. For all his sweet-tones and smiles, Jonathan was performing a perfect manipulation. And he could see by the twinkle in Melissa's eyes, that she was melting right into his arms...

"Don't listen to him Mel!" Edward screamed desperately. She slowly turned her head to look down at him, a frown crossing her face.

"Are you saying I'm Not a Goddess Edward?"

He was speechless.

"That's not what I'm... YOU GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BAST-" He started to scream at Jonathan, but the God-sized man reached down and, with no more effort than plucking an insect off the ground, snatched up the tiny Edward, closing his fist around him.

Edward's muffled screams were ignored as Jonathan's other hand deftly plucked away at Melissa's shirt buttons, popping them one at a time till her breasts surged out, barely contained by the brassiere beneath.

"I think, little Edward, you need a lesson in how to treat women properly..."

With a malicious wink caught only by Edward, Jonathan slipped the tiny, protesting man into the hot, dark cleavage of Melissa's breasts. Though the flesh was soft and gorgeous to the touch, the sheer size of them in comparison to their little prisoner made them overwhelmingly heavy. Edward could barely struggle to keep himself from sinking deeper, the frantic movements sending shivers down Melissa's spine.

With every twitch and movement, Melissa's breasts wobbled, pressing against each other and squeezing Edward's diminutive form.

Down below, he could hear the sound of Jonathan, out of sight, slowly eating Melissa out... Every time Edward tried to scream and protest, Jonathan's hand would flick up and take hold of Melissa's breasts, gently pressing them together, but strong enough to silence Edward.

Sweat was beginning to build around Edward, and he could hear Melissa's heart thumping beneath her mammoth breast.

He could only squirm helplessly as he heard the moan build in her throat - and then, with a final, climactic cry... she gasped, the orgasm rolling out of her as she leaned forwards, her breasts resting on the top of Jonathan's head. The sudden upwards thrust propelled Edward up and out, causing him to roll off Jonathan's shoulder and onto Melissa's knee.

The vertigo of the fall, mixed with the impact of the landing made him see stars for a moment, clutching his head in pain as he rolled around - looking up just in time to see Jonathan's titanic, quivering member hanging over him like a semi-fallen tree, Melissa's palm wrapped around it as she undid her pants with the other hand, her lips dropping a bead of saliva onto his cock, rubbing it up and down.

"And now..." Melissa said breathlessly, the look of total sexual intoxication on her face as she tugged off her undergarments, revealing her plump, round behind, "I'm going to give you, my little Edward, a first hand look at how women repay men who treat them right..."


A pair of long, sultry fingers pinched Edward and lifted him up, dropping him on the sticky, wet saliva - balanced high off the ground on the tip of Jonathan's cock. Edward almost hurled with disgust, and he tried to leap off, but Jon's thumb pressed him down, pinning him against the flesh.

Looking up, he saw Melissa's perfect, mountainous behind stretching out in front of him, one of her hands between her buttocks, plying them apart to make way for Jonathan's cock as it lurched forward.

"End of the line little guy... maybe in your next life you'll learn to worship the women you're given."

"GO TO HE-" Edward's final words were cut off as Jonathan's tip entered Melissa's behind...

It took the pair nearly a full minute to squeeze Jonathan's entire length into her, but by then, it was over for Edward... whether it was from lack of air, the crushing force of Jonathan's cock, the squeezing power of Melissa's muscles, or the wave of cum when it was all over - Edward was no more, remembered as nothing but the first toy that the new couple had ever enjoyed together...

Chapter End Notes:

Another older story; probably my oldest couples story. Re-uploaded from a different website to World.