- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Needed to get back into writing, so I wrote this little piece.

Not particularly experienced in either the vore, nano, or unaware genres so any comments or criticism would be greatly appreciated. Like seriously guys, if you think the story is crap let me know.

 

********************************************************************

               I remember when I first saw her face; it was a dreary August afternoon, and I was sitting outside on my porch, watching silently as my new neighbors began unloading their things from a U-Haul truck. I normally never paid much attention to my neighbors children, being a high school teacher unless they were in my class I never much cared for them. However even from the beginning I knew something was different about her.

               “So… you’re my new neighbor, Huh?” I remember she said to me. Those soft oak brown eyes of hers posed sarcastically as she stood on my front lawn, spinning the purple highlights in her natural black hair around in a circle with her pointer finger. “My dad says you’re the physics teacher.”

               “That I am.” I responded to the vivacious young girl tapping a torn pair of Chucks boisterously against my sidewalk.

                 The young girl smiled and put propped one hand against her hips, “See you on Monday teach.” She said, giving me a smug knowing look before walking away.

               A few weeks later she was in the front row of my class; 18 year old Dani Hossini, a girl who I honestly never expected anything from since for the most part she was just like any ordinary girl, perhaps a bit tomboyish, but apart from that as far as people go she was fairly average.

               Eventually time passed and I grew rather fond of her, in a platonic sense of course; naturally as her neighbor I also became her tutor. She was surprisingly perceptive for her age, and quite intelligent as well, in fact I’d say out of all the multitudes of students I taught she was by far both the smartest and the most mature. Of course that friendship was never meant to be, and I suppose me disappearing was just proof of that.

               It happened in a flash, I was sitting in front of the TV when the world suddenly cut to black, and I was left floating in a dark void. I would have panicked, but I was so confused that instead of fear I only felt disorientation. There was a bright light, and as fast I was sucked into the void I was expelled from it.

               A large cracked pink plain replaced the void and as I tumbled towards it I became nauseous by the sudden change in light and scenery. Hitting the ground felt as if I was thrown into an ice box since everything from the wet sticky floor to the saccharine air was freezing. All around me was a pungent and inescapable odor, the almost vile smell of artificial strawberries stinging my nose as I stumbled to my feet and wandered aimlessly through this frozen nightmare without a single clue as to what was going on.

               A shadow appeared overhead, and in the distance a chorus of screams and incomprehensible shouts could be heard. I myself was among them, confused, cold, and exasperated I started screaming with them, believing that perhaps they were simply looking for help. That is until I felt a warm acrid breeze blow past me, and I made the mistake of looking up.

               The first thing I thought was how beautiful those now gigantic eyes were, like two polished brown gems; in the center of each was a jet black saucer the size of the moon. For a moment I could only watch in both horror and shock as the rest of her almost endless face rose over me, the light from what could only be the sun reflecting off those vast imposing features, casting elongated shadows across the length of her face.

               “Hey Dani, how’ve you been.” Said an almost deafening feminine voice in the distance.

               Dani looked up and smiled, two plump moist looking lips stretching upward and expanding out into an elongated  attractive crescent; her voluminous cheeks blossoming outward as well, turning ever so slightly red along with the rest of her young face to create a vibrant friendly smile, the very same one I had learned to appreciate from being her teacher.

               Ice-cold air blew up past me as those soft cherry lips opened ever so slightly to breathe, “Terrible. I woke up this morning and found out another person disappeared.” Said Dani, whose spritely silvery young voice, now god-like in its immeasurable volume, echoed across the damp pink bog; a slight shrillness preceding the end of every word, and then magnified to the point where each syllable was like a chorus of violins.

               “Susan… the flower shop lady, right?” Said the other girl as Dani brought the seemingly endless salmon coloured plain that was my entire world closer to her face.

                              Dani’s smiling face seemed to increase in size; until the horizon was dominated by a pair of smooth plump lips the size of mountains. Every feature on her blushed face, from the small wrinkles in her skin and lips to the cracks in the light layer of makeup brushed ever so lightly across her naturally beautiful skin glowed in the light and made the heavenly body that was her face shine like a chestnut tanned moon.

               I watched as her mouth opened in slow motion, and was treated to a blast of tepid stale air as she breathed out through her mouth and onto the vast pink landscape that I and everyone else was apparently stuck on. Her lips parted and a row of slightly stained teeth, each one big enough to cover an entire city appeared over the fleshy horizon. A loud howl echoed all around me as air was sucked up into the dark void that was her maw. Beyond her teeth was a gurgling expanse of pulsing writhing red and slightly yellowish flesh covered in a turbulent bubbling ocean of shimmering translucent fluid; A small string of gooey saliva thinner than a human hair, yet longer than anything ever constructed by man spanned the growing gap between her luscious lips; its tenuous position being constantly threatened by violent vibrations induced by her breath blasting it.

               In the corner of her mouth and quickly rising over the side was a thick maroon flesh monster covered in a series of small bumps; the enormous mass was like a flexible continent, throwing hundreds of gallons of frothy sticky saliva everywhere as it moved at frightening speeds around the circumference of her lips. Dani’s tongue quickly reached the saliva string where the force of the impact snapped it apart with a loud wet crack. Everywhere the hellish beast went was a thick juicy layer of bubbling spit dripping and flowing down from her lips and into their many cracks where in small rivers the viscous  flow of bitter smelling fluid flooded down over the sides, raining what from my perspective was boiling hot drool onto me and everyone else trapped here.

               I already knew that any attempt to escape was useless; Dani, who may as well have been god, was so powerful that just her licking her lips was enough to throw this icy world into an apocalypse. Running would just be a waste of my energy, and so I chose to stare; taking twisted comfort in the fact that at the very least my life was about to be ended by one of the only students I ever cared about.

               I could barely hold my own bearings as she turned the world slightly sideways to better position it into her mouth. In the distance a young girl ironically around Dani’s age cried out before her entire body was flung forward by the momentum where she landed in an icy pink valley a good hundred meters away; her tiny body smashing hard against the ground. All the while she continued to cry for her friends help to no avail.

               Dani’s enormous lips sank down into a frown, and for a second her eyes appeared to glisten with tears, “Yep, and Miranda just went and vanished as well.” She said, before extending her tongue forward and finally into us.

               “I didn’t disappear, I’m down here! Please Dani for the love of god, HELP ME.” Whimpered the girl as Dani’s tongue extended forward and drilled into the surface; wave after wave of hot salty frothing spit flew across the surface as her cute pert tongue barreled through what seemed like thousands of pounds of pink ice; the gigantic bumps along its surface ripping through the landscape and melting it instantly into a distilled buttery substance that mixed with her saliva to form an opaque sticky layer of goo on her tongue.

               I could only watch helplessly as the girl in the valley bellow me let out an ear piercing scream, thinking perhaps she’d stop; however she failed to realize that at this point Dani was a force of nature; with lips like mountains and a tongue large enough to lick the moon like a lollypop. She cried until her voice let out only to be blown away by a turbulent tsunami of spit and half melted ice cream, her petite frame was buried in an ice cream earth-slide, before being picked up and dragged back up along the towering curved surface of the thick writhing tongue. Craning my neck upwards I could just barely make out her body. She was alive, but stuck against the very tip of Dani’s tongue, desperately flailing her arms in a pathetic attempt to stay alive along with at least ten other people; all of whom shared her fate.

               As quickly as it happened, it disappeared. Within a fraction of a second Dani mindlessly withdrew her tongue back into her mouth, and swirled untold tons of ice cream around in circles, smashing it into her cheeks and obliterating anyone who may have survived in an instant before flexing her throat muscles and sending them to an acidic grave.

                I couldn’t believe my eyes; at least eleven lives were snuffed out in a second; people who like me had a family, hopes, and dreams. Everything they ever were and will be was destroyed without reason or awareness; all because Dani wanted some goddamn ice cream.

               I looked into her eyes and saw nothing; in fact, she didn’t even notice the many lives she just ended., “So do you remember Mr. Williams.” said Dani, smiling to her friend next to her, before taking another lick.

                I took my name being mentioned as a sign. Countless times after my tutor sessions I had seen her eat food, and I knew she preferred to finish one side first. That’s why the second her tongue peeked between her lips I ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction, praying to every god under the sun for protection.

               I was lucky. Just a few meters across from me the slimy writhing beast slammed back into the ground, a loud scraping that sounded like muddy gravel against car rubber echoed across the land. The air became impossible to breathe as bitter stale air polluted the area around me, then looking up I saw a massive row of white teeth, each one grand enough in size to split a city apart, poised directly over me just hanging there.

               Day became night as her monolithic teeth descended into the ground, her plump lips forming a tight seal against the surface. That’s when I realized she intended to take a bite out of it.

               ““Yeah… your physics teacher right?” asked Dani’s friend, her voice booming over the constant grinding and gurgling that emitted from everywhere.

               A wall of white taller than the empire state building came at me with the force and speed of a freight train, fortunately before it hit my entire body was dragged away by an avalanche of half melted ice cream and spit. My body was submerged in a pulpy lukewarm ocean; I couldn’t see and the only thing I heard was the sloshing of juices and her lips scrapping against the ground.

               My body shunted forward and in the distance there was a light. I thought I was dead, but as I would soon find out the truth was far less appeasing.

               Dani’s voiced shook everything and just the volume of sound made my head feel like it was going to explode, “Yep, that one.” Said Dani, taking another lick.

               “Oh my, so that’s why you’re so upset. Wow I didn’t even realize…” said her friend as I tumbled into the light and out Dani’s mouth, my body adhering instantly to her lower lip like a piece of glitter.

               “Y’know it sounds kinda lame to be friends with a teacher, but he was a pretty cool guy.” Said Dani, opening her lips to once again end another group of lives. “Poor Mr. Williams.”

               When she said my name it was like a thousand pounds had been lifted from my shoulders, and as I listened to her talk about me I found it harder and harder to reconcile that something so insurmountably powerful, so all consuming in its size and beauty could have ever possibly been human. For a brief moment I forgot that this girl was ever my student or my friend and simply felt honoured that out of the untold number of people this angel of death had just killed my miserable pathetic life was the only one worth mentioning.

               And so for the final time Dani’s maw opened and her tongue folded out over her lower lip. I could just barely make out the people below. Like all the others who had been killed before they tried to run, but escape was impossible, and in the end meaningless really. We were just dust to her.

               With a single flick of her tongue she ended it all, leaving me, her friend and mentor stuck against her sweet lips. In a twisted way, I took comfort in the fact that I’d be with her forever.

 

Chapter End Notes:

********************************************************************

Not my best work I'll admit, but after being away from my writing tools for so long I felt the need to make something like this.