[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Three years have passed since the world - at least in the shape and form we know it - ceased to exist.  The Human race has been deprived of its place as the supreme ruler of the planet.  Their crown has been stolen and humans themselves has been forced into hiding.  The earth has new, giant rulers.

Nobody know where this race of giants came from, what or who they are or why they one day just descended upon an unsuspecting world.  But what is known, however, is that they are a destructive, unstoppable force with an insatiable hunger for humans and destruction. 

While much of the world's population is decimated, survivors still remain and continue fighting for their lives.  But life in this new world can be harsh, short and brutal.  

Disclaimer: This story will contain violence, mature themes and vore.  It is not recommended to those who don't like such things, neither is it suitable for tiny babbies.   


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Giant, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Cold Front
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 11049 Read: 19421
Published: August 11 2014 Updated: October 05 2014

1. Chapter 1: Dark Skies by Siberian [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5263 words)

Generic Copyright Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

A few Disclaimers:

This story will contain vore, giants and giantesses, violence and mature themes.  Sensitive people and tiny babies should not bother reading further.

English not my primary language, and as a result grammar and structure of sentences can be a bit off.  For that I apologize.

I do not use inches, foot, Fahrenheit and many other measures that are often used by the American public (and I believe there are a lot of Americans here).  However, it is really not that hard to follow.  Basically - one meter is 3,3 feet, an inch is equal to 2.54 centimetres and so on. 

I will sprinkle some expressions and words in Russian into the text, of course with an explanation to what they mean at the end of the page.  I do it because I think it can add some flavour, but if people feel that it becomes annoying I can stop it.   

 

Personal note:

This is my first story on Giantess World.  I have been a lurker for quite a while, but then I decided that I was to contribute to the community.  I do hope that you will enjoy this first story!  

This first part will be light on the action stuff, but it should come into play in later chapters.


 

2. Chapter 2: Kovalevsky by Siberian [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1298 words)

This is a short one, but I think the following chapters will be longer.  

_______________________________________________________

3. Chapter 3: Moscow Past by Siberian [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4488 words)

Sorry for the long wait.  I am notoriously bad at putting out content.  But I do hope that I will pick up speed soon so that we will avoid a situation with only one chapter a month.  To make up for the delay, this chapter is a little longer than the previous!