- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter Dan goes to some lengths to rescue his sister, whilst Christy is only getting in his way. Enjoy :)
__________________________________

Dan -


Christy walks across the soft carpet of her bedroom and deposits me atop her bed.

Her bed cover is soft to the touch and very cold, which is a welcome feeling after spending hours between the heat of her legs.

"Oh my god you look so cute sitting there!" She squeals, giggling like a school girl, her eyes look sleepy yet wide awake, the effects of the wine.

I sigh, knowing that there is nothing I can do to get her out of this mood.

"Christy, please don't take this the wrong way but I'm only doing this to find my sister." I remind her.

She appears to completely ignore me and instead strolls over to the light switch, bathing the room in darkness save for the moonlight shining through the window.

Still giggling, Christy shuffles over to the bed before collapsing onto it front first.

Her face is level with me and as she continues to laugh, she purses her lips and blows a strong alcohol smelling breath over me.

The force of the gust is enough to knock me off my feet and onto my back.

A little annoyed by her sudden playfulness I remain lying there, staring up at her defiantly, waiting for her to make her next move and willing her to become sober and change her mood. I don't say anything in case something I say happens to fuel her playful mood.

For a good twenty seconds she lies on the bed staring down at me, seemingly waiting for me to do something. Her arms sit at her sides, compressing her breasts together in front of me.

After waiting too long, she gets bored and decides to do something else since I'm not playing along with her.

Christy shifts into a sitting position only an arms length away from me, cross-legged.

Without a chance to protest, she grabs me up carelessly and drops me in the space between her legs.

I glance at her crotch wearily, knowing full well that Jess is still there.

"Christy! Stop this, I need to find my sister, she's still stuck." I yell at her, hoping to somehow snap her out of her mood.

"Where is your sister little Dan?" She replies in a baby voice, obviously no longer seeing me as she should, given the amount of wine she has consumed over the past few hours.

I sigh and grit my teeth together before continuing, finding it hard to talk to her while she is in this state.

"Christy, you need to remember, my sister is on your vagina somewhere and I need to find her before she gets hurt." I explain slowly and clearly so that she has the best chance of understanding.

Christy's face contorts into a look of pure confusion; it's as if she just heard that sentence in a different language because she doesn't look like she understood a word of it.

Suddenly she laughs very loudly, clutching her stomach in a fit of giggles.

What's so funny? I can't get a single sentence through to her without her finding it hilarious.

"You want to me have sex with you and your sister? Hahaha!" She manages to say through her laughter.

"No! I didn't say that! I just said-" I begin, but decide on a better approach. "Look, I'm tired and you're tired, let's just get some rest because it's getting late, ok?" I conclude, awaiting her response.

She seems to contemplate what I said this time and with little thought she agrees.

"Aww, fine, but you need to sleep with me ok?" She ransoms, although that was already going to be the case.

My idea is desperate and risky, but it must be done if I'm going to have a chance at getting Jess back tonight. The idea is that when she falls asleep I'll make my way underneath her covers to try my luck at finding Jess.

I won't give up until I pass out from lack of sleep.

"Yes, that's fine, now get into bed." I command, speeding along the process.

"Ok Dan." She giggles, before standing up and pulling back the covers.

She drops me onto the bed sheets which feel silky to the touch and she proceeds to climb in with me, her naked body towering above me to my right.

Next, when she is fully underneath the covers and lying back on her pillow, she picks me up, dropping me into the compressed gap at the top of her breasts.

This isn't supposed to be happening, if she puts me in here then I won't be able to move.

Struggling weakly against her fingers, I try to break free from her grasp.

Christy then pushes on the top of my head so that I slide slowly in between her soft perky orbs.

"Christy! I don't want to sleep here." I shout up at her, expecting her to sense my discomfort.

"What do you mean? That's the cosiest place on the bed!" She laughs, smiling down at my immobilized form.

However comfortable it is she is still depriving me of the right to move my limbs. Also the weight of her breasts, while they are soft and warm, feel like they are squeezing the life out of me.

"No Christy, take me out of here, I'm not comfortable." I complain, trying my best to convince her.

With a pouty face, she concedes, sliding me out by my head and then placing me on top of the cushion next to hers. She lies on her left side so that she is looking right at me, admiring me with that same grin.

I feel as though too much precious time is being wasted, so I pretend to be going to sleep, praying that she will do the same. I close my eyes, at the same time having to force myself to stay awake.

After five minutes I open my eyes for a split second and I get a shock to see that she's still staring at me, except she seems to be in deep thought.

Her pefectly carved facial features look so beautiful in the dull light of the room, that it takes my breath away. It takes a lot of my willpower not to open my eyes again.

As soon as I close my eyes however, she changes position in the bed.

Assuming she is now turned away from me, I open my eyes just to make sure.

Christy is lying there facing upwards now with her eyes shut, but she's still smiling like she was before. I don't see her arms anywhere, which is the first indication as to what she is doing.

I watch as she bites her lip and opens her mouth in a silent gasp, before beginning to slowly gyrate and shuffle around underneath the covers.

She's masturbating right next to me...

"Christy, stop! No you can't do that, you could hurt Jess!" I shout, jumping to my feet in sudden realisation.

Christy however continues to pleasure herself, with moans and gasps beginning to escape from between those soft pink lips.

She ignores me and out of desperation I run at her shoulder and bite the skin as hard as I can.

She screams quietly, bringing both arms out from under the covers, she slaps me away with her left hand, nursing the small bite.

The slap sends me tumbling to the opening of the covers, a wave of heat blows out to greet me.

I didn't do any damage to the skin, but it must have felt like a sharp pinch which is why she reacted so suddenly.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" She shouts at me angrily, her eyebrows are furrowed and her eyes feel like they are burning into me.

I've never seen her like this before... maybe that wasn't such a good move.

When I don't answer her, she reaches over and snatches me up, dangling me upside down by my feet in front of her face. I can still smell the alcohol on her breath.

Her fingers are coated in a fine layer of her juices, some of which rubs off on me.

Christy sits up against the headboard and then lets me fall quite a distance to the soft cover below. She must be pretty pissed since I obviously just interrupted her special moment.

I'm just happy for now that I was able to get her to stop, because it could have been potentially dangerous for Jess... I can't imagine what she must be going through.

Before I can even get a word in, she's already yelling down at me.

"You know Dan, you've been acting weird all night, you've ignored all my signals and now you're stopping me from at least trying to get rid of some of the tension I've built up all day. What the hell is wrong with you?" She yells, her voice is slurred slightly and she sounds like she's on the verge of tears.

Despite everything she managed to form the sentence pretty well. Her emotions must be getting the better of her.

Christy is true though, because of Jess, I've been unable to have a proper date with her and I can see why she's upset. But of course, she has no right to be mad at me since she's forgotten all about Jess.

"Christy, I'm sorry, I just want to get some sleep ok? You should too, let's talk about this tomorrow when we're both awake." I reason, once again trying to get her to sleep.

Her frown goes away and the pouty face returns. It's amazing how for such a big girl, she gives in very easily to people's opinions and tends not to argue when asked to do something.

She looks like she's about to cry as her lip is trembling. Sniffing away any oncoming tears, Christy lies flat again and closes her eyes.

Finally, now I can put my plan into action. All I have to do now is wait until she's asleep and I can get Jess out of there.

I wait a long time until Christy is breathing rhythmically, indicating that she's fallen asleep.

I crouch-walk towards the opening her arms have created underneath the covers.

Finally I'm underneath the bed covers and the first thing I anticipated is the darkness. It is pitch black under here, so dark that I would not even see my hand if I were to put it in front of me.

Using her left arm as a guideline, I make my way along until I reach her hand. I touch her as lightly as possible so that it doesn't wake her or cause her to shift in her sleep.

The height of the bed covers is just high enough that I can crouch through the constant gap held up by her body.

Now approaching her left foot, I'm about to make my way around it when suddenly it knocks me down.

I must have disturbed her too much which caused her to kick out.

Just then, as I'm about to get on my knees, it lands on me from above, pinning me beneath her sweaty sole.

Christy can be heard mumbling outside of the covers like an ominous distant sound.

My immediate thoughts are that she will soon lift up her foot, but this is not the case.

It's extremely hot under here and now with the added weight and exertion of her giant foot, it's ten times hotter. The humidity is at an all-time high for me right now.

I can tell my face is directly in between her big and second toes because of the intense smell which is given off.

It smells like dried sweat and dirt, combined with the scent of peach and cherries.

The sweat building up is noticeable as it seems to be seeping into my already dirty clothes.

How am I going to get out of this one?

Her foot is slightly tilted so that only part of it is covering the left side of my body, meaning if I squirm enough I may be able to get out from under it.

In order to exert enough effort, I'm forced to put my head up against the skin in the gap between her toes. Once my right arm is free I am then able to grab the bed sheets and pull myself out the rest of the way.

The moment I dislodge myself, her foot hits the bed sheets lightly and Christy shifts about so much that I think she's woken up.

I stay perfectly still, too afraid to move a muscle even after she has stopped moving, not even realising that I'm holding my breath for so long, I slowly exhale and inhale deeply.

It takes me another few moments before I regain the courage to keep going, trudging past the first obstacle I had to conquer, continuing between her legs.

Looking at my situation, it would seem perverted if Christy found me in this position, although maybe not to her in her state of mind, so I can only hope that nothing bad comes of this.

I've already had my fair share of bad luck today, so maybe I deserve some good luck for once?

Now approaching her crotch, I can feel the intense heat on my face and touching the inside of her thigh tells me that she is sweating.

Luckily she has her legs open so I'm able to reach my destination; if she was on her side or had her legs closed I would have had to turn around.

Eventually I reach my destination where the heat emanating from this one area is like standing too close to a fire.

The smell is stronger than before, coupled with the fact that not much air is recycled through the bed covers. Reaching out to gauge the distance between me and her vagina, I brush my finger tips against the skin.

What I didn't expect was for it to elicit a shudder from Christy, who as far as I know is still fast asleep.

The bed trembles like the ground during an earthquake and I can just make out a sharp intake of breath from above.

Then what happens next sends a shiver down my spine.

"Dan? I thought you said you weren't interested." Christy's ominous voice projects, muffled by the bed cover.

From between her legs I try to shout up as loud as possible that it isn't what it seems like, however in the middle of saying it, she interrupts me, meaning she cannot hear me with all of this material surrounding me.

"Christy it's not w-" I'm cut off by her louder voice.

"I guess now that you're down there you won't mind finishing the job you stopped me from doing." She assumes, her tone of voice indicating that she wants nothing more than for this to happen.

Out of nowhere two fingers slam into my back, pushing me forward towards her awaiting maw.

I'm rammed into her hard, my face becoming coated once again in her juices.

I try with all my strength to resist and call out to her, but my voice just doesn't project enough for her to hear me.

Right now she is using me to pleasure herself against my will.

What happens next shocks me even more, because while she is circling me around her pussy to stimulate herself, I feel a small bump against my hand.

My senses are ringing after this touch. Could it have been Jess? Where was I when I felt it?

I move my hand into the position it was when I felt the bump and I wait another two circles, gritting my teeth against the pressure she is exerting on me whilst attempting to block out the cries of pleasure from above.

This time I'm prepared and as soon as I feel something brush my hand, I grab it.

I know in that moment that I've found Jess and everything will be ok, the shape of her body and the warmth is enough to tell me that it's her.

Now I just need to make it out of this bizzare situation in one piece. Christy is obviously still lost in the throes of passion and sexual frustration as she pushes me even harder against her slick lips.

My body and my clothes are completely soaked through thanks to her giant wet pussy treating me like a sponge.

What worries me the most is how casually she is doing this to me. There is no way I will be able to look at her the same way after this. The fact that she allowed herself to become so intoxicated that she forgot all about my sister is almost unforgivable.

Christy continues to manipulate with her fingers before dropping me unceremoniously to the bed sheets below, which are now soaked from her sexual juices and sweat.

I can tell just by listening to the squelching and slurping noises that she's masturbating, thrusting her fingers inside herself.

This could be my chance to get out of here.

I take off running as best I can across this uneven ground. The material is soft and pliable, almost like running on sand but with more grip.

Cradling the unconscious form of Jess to my stomach, I manage to make it to Christy's ankles before I experience the equivalent of an earthquake.

From way behind me, muffled by the covers, Christy screams as she reaches her orgasm, her entire body is flailing in pure ecstacy.

I finally reach the edge of the bed, thankfully without any further problems.

Christy has fallen asleep at long last after what feels like hours.

I have no idea what time it is but I'm just glad I can finally find somewhere to sleep in peace. My mind is at rest knowing that Jess is now safe from harm.

Using the bed covers to slide to the floor, I walk along the edge of the bed, peering around the side to look for somewhere to sleep.

The contrast between the heat beneath the bed covers and the air inside Christy's room is like stepping out of a desert and into the north pole.

Shivering thanks to the sweat covering my body, I spot an article of clothing on the floor casting a small shadow. I can use whatever it is as a blanket since I'm going to be sleeping on the floor.

Reaching the piece of clothing, I find that it's a discarded t-shirt made of a thin yet strong material, given its size.

Rolling it into a ball of some sort, I manage to push and drag it into a corner of the room. From there I turn it into a makeshift bed and within seconds I'm lying on top of it already drifting into a deep sleep.

Jess is next to me, her face is calm and her steady breathing tells me she's going to okay.

Looking back on tonights' events, I realise maybe I shouldn't be so harsh on Christy.

By bringing Jess with me I caused a number of problems for her which she would never have been anticipating before this date. I feel sorry for her because she was probably looking forward to our date.

However what she has done in these last few hours really doesn't do her any justice, she basically raped me just moments ago and could have put me and Jess in real danger.

Tomorrow I'll decide what to do, but for now, I need to get some rest.


_
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, feedback is appreciated :) The next chapter should be out soon and things will pick up again.