- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A few chapters to go, sorry for the very long wait, I wanted to make sure I had a clear plan before I wrote the last chapters.

In this chapter Christy gets her revenge and has her hopes dashed when she learns of Dan's change of heart. Enjoy :)
__________________________________

Dan -


Waves of sand fly up from Christy's careless footsteps, showering over the spectators and those around her feet.

A lump forms in my throat as I stare up at her glistening wet form steadily approaching me and Isabel.

Isabel seems to be captivated by her presence aswell... she has no idea Christy is heading directly for me.

I have no reason to feel afraid or scared or nervous, but her demeanor and her stare is leering.

With the sun high behind Christy's towering stature, her size is truly put into proportion when her upper body finally blocks out the sun, bathing us in shade.

Gazing over at Isabel I can tell she is slightly on edge by this giant girl's advancement towards us. Christy is after all renowned for being troublesome, and I would assume Isabel is worried about what might happen.

She is so close now that I can see small water droplets fall from her arms and legs on to the sand below, leaving dark stains.

Leaning over to Isabel, I whisper into her ear, trying not to move my lips too much since Christy is eyeing me like a hawk.

"Relax, just let me handle this. I'll explain later." I whisper awkwardly, but she doesn't seem to understand.

Just then, Christy steps over me and Isabel in one long stride, setting her wet feet down on either side of us, her luscious legs separated and her statuesque frame bathing us in a cool shade.

I can tell she slams her feet down harder than is necessary for added effect and to try and intimidate me the only way she can.

She just narrowly misses Andy and his friends, obviously not seeing them down on the sand. One of them is showered with sand but the others manage to dig the person out, before retreating a safe distance away from Christy.

Many people have turned their full attention towards Christy, mostly out of curiosity and partly because they expect something is about to happen.

She remains in the same stance for around twenty seconds, gazing down at me and Isabel from above her breasts, prolonging this already uncomfortable encounter for as long as she pleases.

Droplets of salt water rain down on us from her bikini clad crotch; the water gathering on the inside of her thigh and then falling once the droplets become too heavy.

"Excuse me, you uh... you seem to be in a bit of an inconvenient position." Isabel explains as politely as possible, trying her best to maintain her friendly smile whilst craning her neck to look Christy in the eye.

I feel angry at myself for not being the one to speak first, given that Christy is here because of me.

However I still have no idea why she is so angry at me, if anything I thought she would be reluctant to see me after all that has happened. I've never experienced anything like this before so there is no way I could know what to say.

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you trying to get a tan?" Christy asks harshly, her tone suggesting she is very angry. "Here, let me help you with that."

With that, Christy reaches down and carelessly scoops Isabel up with her fingers, including her towel. Isabel screams from the sudden action, but is muffled and cut short when she is pressed into Christy's palm.

I watch on as Christy bends at the waist to reach down for Isabel. Her breasts perched precariously above my head and her hair cascading in small strands some way above, at the same time showering me in drops of salt water.

From my left I can hear Andy shout something in protest, but I'm too enthralled by what I'm seeing to register what he said, while Christy simply cannot register his voice.

In the back of my mind I'm praying that Christy doesn't do anything stupid, Isabel doesn't deserve any of this.

Why is she acting like this? I thought she was better than this now. What does she have against Isabel?

Raising her hands into the air, I have no idea what she is doing until she seems to be playing with her hair. Then I realise she's tieing Isabel into her hair like some accessory.

With some final adjustments, she lets her hands fall back down, apparently happy that Isabel is fixed in place.

As soon as she composes herself, she swivels around to face the spectators dotted around the beach who are enjoying the show.

"There we go, do you guys think this whore looks good on me?" She asks the crowd, putting on her cutest voice and cocking her hips slightly so they can see the new addition to her hair.

To my and Andy's disgust, everyone nods and mumbles their approval, obviously taking Christy's side since she is the one putting on this show for them. It sickens me that they don't seem to have a care in the world for Isabel. Just because Christy called her a whore in front of them they instantly assume she is a bad person and deserves what she is getting.

With her glistening, bikini-clad butt engulfing me in a shadow, I think of what exactly to say to her when she turns around.

When she's in this mood it's almost impossible to get her to reason with you.

Pivoting around to face me, she steps back and glares down at me again, her eyebrows are furrowed in a sort of hurt expression, but this is soon replaced by a look of steely determination.

"Why did you leave me Dan?" She questions, tilting her head to the side.

Taken aback by this sudden question, I sit and think for a few seconds.

Why did I leave her? I left her because Jess was in danger... But what she really wants to know is why I'm never coming back. Surely she should know after what happened, that it is almost impossible for me to be safe around her.

This is getting a lot deeper than I expected, so I decide to play dumb and get on her good side, hopefully enough to make her mood change, for Isabel's sake.

"What do you mean Christy? I thought about everything that happened... and I was going to pay you a visit today, to see if we could start over." I respond, as if I'm confused by her sudden attitude, lying through my teeth.

My response seems to have worked a charm because she is so shocked that she is forced to sit down.

Sitting down cross-legged in front of me, she is now wearing the most apologetic expression I have ever seen on a person. She went from being rash and angry to calm and apologetic in the space of five minutes.

"Really? ... Why didn't you say... I mean... um... well who is the girl in my hair and why was she sitting next to you?" She replies skeptically, leaning forward to get a closer look at me, judging my next response.

"Isabel? She's a friend of mine and one of the kindest people in the world. Why are you doing this? She doesn't deserve what you're doing to her." I counter, attempting to guilt her into removing Isabel from her hair prison.

"Oh." She awkardly responds. "... I'm so sorry Dan... I just thought you two were-"

"No Christy, I suggest you just put her back on the sand now. You've caused her enough trouble already, you didn't have to act the way you did." I cut her off, not waiting for her to finish her apology.

Suddenly, she bursts into tears, stands up and jogs quickly through the crowds of people on the beach, back to her house. The sudden realisation of her actions blatantly affecting her emotions, especially after having her suspicions proved wrong.

The only problem is, she didn't do what I asked, and Isabel is still tied up by a few strands of Christy's long, flowing blonde hair.


-----


Christy -


I stand above Dan and this girl next to him, glaring down at their quivering forms. I feel powerful knowing that I'm intimidating them like this.

For some reason I can't take my eyes off of Dan. Ever since he left yesterday I've been thinking non-stop about him, his eyes, the way he speaks, his awkwardness, everything about him clouds my thoughts at all times.

Now, staring down at him from this position, I feel the need to pick him up and kiss him over and over, but I need to keep myself in control, because this girl is in my way.

Suddenly, this bitch decides to speak up to me about me being 'inconvenient'. This comment alone is enough to send me over the edge and I have to resist the urge to just stamp on her right there and then.

Deciding against doing anything too extreme, I pick her up and tie her into my hair, where she is both out of Dan's sight and no longer a problem for me to deal with.

Now that me and Dan are free to talk to each other, I sit down and let him know my immediate thoughts. His distant gaze scares me a little because it reminds me of the look strangers would give me, a look of fear.

The way he used to look at me is gone and replaced by fear and desperation. He's still thinking about his new girlfriend, a thought that almost brings me to tears. He's completely lost interest in me.

"Why did you leave me Dan?" I ask, searching his eyes for an answer.

He seems caught off guard by my question, but he answers coolly, saying that he planned on visiting me later today and asking to start over.

That was unexpected. Maybe he does still love me?

My next thoughts are why he is sitting with some girl, just the two of them.

He answers saying they're just friends, which makes me feel uneasy, realising that she isn't who I thought she would be.

Embarassed and upset by being proved wrong and reprimanded, I bolt upright and take off home.

I don't care for a second that this stupid girl is still tied up in my hair. I hate my life so much! Why couldn't everything just be normal?

The short walk home consists of me constantly wiping tears from my eyes. When I get home I stumble into the living room and collapse on the sofa, exhausted by my emotional state.

I guess I'll just wait for Dan to get here and save his 'friend'.

Speaking of his friend, I can't help but notice how annoying she's being right now, wriggling excessively and trying to break free.

Reaching up, I untie her and lift her out in front of me.

The sight of her makes me jealous, an emotion I don't usually experience since there is normally nothing for me to be jealous about.

Her hair frames her head gracefully and her body is fit and curvy, very much like mine but something about her strikes out at me. She's cute, and I can't help but feel that Dan doesn't just see her as a friend. Why wouldn't he? This girl is gorgeous.

I continue to fondle her and turn her upside like some doll for the next ten minutes, passing the time while I wait for Dan to arrive.

Surprisingly she hasn't protested at all, instead she has simply shut her eyes and made the occasional squeaking noise.

The bikini she was wearing came off a few minutes ago when I accidentally ripped it off her body to get a closer look at her features.

Her body is easily manipulated by my fingers and she feels nice to the touch, like a warm, soft flexible doll.

Idly turning her around between my fingers, I gaze out the window in boredom. Dan seems to be taking his time getting here, it's been more than ten minutes already.

Suddenly I hear a moan from my hand. My fingers accidentally brushed up against her crotch, obviously giving her some pleasure.

An idea comes to my mind, something fun and something to pass the time.

Laying the girl down on my hand, I pin her arms and upper body down. Then I separate her smooth legs and press one finger against her moist pussy, laughing at how she bucks her hips to my touch.

I manage to make her orgasm three times before she begs me to stop, her voice is scratchy and she looks like she's about to pass out.

Releasing her from my grip, I lay her gently down on my left thigh, stroking her sweat soaked hair as she falls asleep.

After doing all of that for her, it got me a little aroused too. Carefully placing her on the table, I lie down across the length of the sofa and start to masturbate to the thought of Dan.

Five minutes later I reach my climax, the soft surface of the sofa coated by a patch of my sexual juices.

Whilst in a state of bliss, I look over at Isabel who is still asleep, lying peacefully on her side facing me.

A mischievous smile crosses my face as I carefully retrieve her from the table.

Now I gently lower her between my thighs, the heat of my pussy softly warming her cold skin.

With a nudge I cause her to stir. She rolls over onto her back and opens her eyes, only to see two giant walls of flesh on either side of her.

The girl immediately turns around and is met by my looming vagina, the smell obviously hitting her as she covers her nose.

I laugh at her reaction, and she notices this before turning around and running in the opposite direction, crying in the process.

I can't help but stifle my laughter when she reaches the small pool from my orgasm and realises what it is. She falls backwards onto her butt and looks around in panic.

Interested in what her next move will be, I remain completely still, lazily staring down at her and judging how she must feel right now.

Isabel seems to be caught between a decision, either running straight through the sticky pool or turning around to speak to me.

I have no idea what she hopes to achieve because I'm fully capable of stopping her from escaping whenever I please.

The thought that she thinks she can actually escape arouses me for some reason.

Just then Isabel stands up and runs towards the pool, wading through the sticky substance to get out from between my legs.

When she falls flat on her face, I laugh non-stop, struggling to breath. Her reaction is priceless when the sexual juices rub off on the entire front of her body. She looks like she's about to break down right in front of me.

Suddenly I hear a voice shout from just outside the living room door.

"Christy? Are you in here?" Dan shouts, his voice just carrying to my ears.

Shit. What do I do? If he sees me like this there's no way he'll forgive me.

Thinking fast, I grab the girl and rest my thigh on top of her, effectively silencing her and stopping Dan from seeing the state she's in.

I pick up two cushions, placing one on top of the pool and one across my legs to hide my nakedness.

As if on queue, Dan walks into the room, his eyes travelling up to the sofa where I'm sitting.

I try my best to act calm, as though I've been watching TV all this time.

"Oh, hey Dan, I'm glad you could finally make it." I call down to him as he makes his way towards the foot of the sofa.

"I told you I would be here... so where is Isabel?" He replies nervously.

Alarm bells sound in my head. How am I supposed to figure this one out?

Reaching underneath my left thigh, I pluck out Isabel and place her just behind me.

I can feel her stand up and start to walk around along the length of my leg.

"She's right here Dan, we were just talking about you." I lie, whilst glaring into her eyes threateningly.

Clearing her throat, she finally manages to speak, her voice is quivering and cracks when she talks. Hopefully Dan doesn't suspect anything.

"H-Hey Dan... yes, me and Christy were just talking about you." She manages to get out, returning my glare with an uneasy glance.

"Oh cool, well I'm glad you two managed to work things out after what happened at the beach. Do you wanna lift me up there Christy? So I don't have to keep talking up like this." He suggests from between my feet.

The sight of him makes me want to kiss him and hold him, but I manage to control myself and do as he wishes.

Moving both Dan and Isabel onto my right side away from the cushion, I'm about to ask Dan what took him so long, when he interrupts me before I can start.

"Hey Christy, do you think you could get us both a drink?" He asks.

"Um, of course, I'll be right back." I reply nervously, the fact that my lower half is naked could be a problem if he sees me.

I manage to move the cushion around to obscure his vision from my body, but I won't have anything to use when I return with the water.

Walking out of the room, I hear Dan instantly begin talking with Isabel in a hushed voice.

Stopping in my tracks, I listen in on their conversation.

"What did she do to you?"

"Sh-She raped me Dan... I-I couldn't stop her-"

"Are you okay? Do you want me to talk to her?"

"-Then she put me between her legs... a-and she made me walk through a pool of her orgasm... and I fell in it and swallowed some. Oh Dan it was horrible!" Isabel exclaims, bursting into tears.

I can hear the faint sound of sobbing.

"That bitch is a fucking psycho, come on we're leaving, I'll call the cops when we get home. We've got to get out of here."

Stepping slowly into the room, my eyes meet theirs. Dan gasps when he sees that I have no bikini on.

Nobody says a word as I make my way over to the sofa, anger burning my face a light shade of red, my fists clenched...

I feel like my whole life has just come crashing down on me. I don't care anymore. Dan doesn't love me anymore, he probably never did, he was just afraid like the rest of them.

He means nothing to me now, just like Will when he called me a monster.

I stop at the edge of the sofa, my crotch level with them.

My lips form into a sadistic smile as I prepare for what I'm about to do next...

________________
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter should be out soon. Let me know what you thought of the chapter. :)