- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys, just a heads up, I plan on making at least 15+ chapters for this story in total, so there's still a long way to go. Things will start to pick up pretty rapidly after this chapter with a lot of twists. In this chapter Dan and Jess get themselves into another mess and Christy is once again unaware... Enjoy :)
__________________________________

Christy -


I wake up with a pounding headache which feels like it's sending shockwaves through my head.

Yawning loudly, I stretch my arms into the air, content after a good nights sleep.

The warm bed covers have moulded to my body, concealing all of the warmth and acting like a second skin.

I'm too comfortable to move, so I decide to lie in bed for a while, savoring the last few seconds of sleep.

Suddenly I remember that something happened yesterday, but I can't remember what exactly. It had something to do with Dan and our date...

Oh my god.

As the memories start flooding back, my headache slowly dissipates, but now I feel sick to my stomach because I start to recall everything that happened yesterday all in one wave of memories.

Dan, where is he? His sister Jess... is she still...? No, she can't be, surely not.

I'm in full panic mode now as I remember everything; getting drunk, flirting with Dan, ignoring him when he was trying to help me and his sister...

Ohhh I feel like such a bad person.

The memory that stands out the most is when I forced Dan on myself and brought myself to orgasm before falling asleep.

The thought makes me shiver, both from recalling the sensations I experienced and the cold-hearted act I performed.

As my brain kicks in to action, I realise Dan is nowhere to be seen, so that can only mean he's still underneath the covers.

With shaking hands and wide-eyes, I slowly lift up the blanket, peering cautiously inside. When I don't see him, I gulp and move along the bed, looking back at the imprint my body has made, I notice he is still nowhere to be seen.

Where could he be?

Just then, something in the corner of the room catches my eye which almost makes me gasp from the sight.

Dan is curled up in the corner of my room using my four day old T-shirt as a blanket. I drove him from my bed and he had to suffer so much thanks to me.

I owe him one hell of an apology.

Not knowing what to do with myself now that I'm awake, I decide to make it up to him by making him breakfast.

The other thought on my mind is his sister, but I'd rather bear the news when I wake up, there's no point trying to find her now. Maybe I should just pretend I've forgotten about her, there's no way I'm having a repeat of yesterday.

There's no way she is still alive after last night.

Climbing energetically out of bed, I throw on underwear, a purple skirt and a white shirt and for once I'm not naked. The memory of being naked in front of Dan all day yesterday is extremely embarassing and I never want to re-live that.

Skipping downstairs to the kitchen, I gather a few food supplies from my small yet packed fridge. The fridge is built into the wall so that when any food is delivered they can just open the door at the back and dump it in themselves.

After I've finished making breakfast for Dan and myself, I quietly creep back upstairs carrying a tray full of cereal and toast.

Seeing that Dan is still sound asleep, I decide to leave the tray next to his sleeping form and also leave a note, expressing how sorry I am and how this (the breakfast) is only the beginning of making it up to him.

Content that everything is in place, I stroll back downstairs feeling a little better about myself. Walking into the living room, I recline on the sofa, reaching over for the TV remote to turn on the news.


***


Dan -


I'm awoken by the smell of freshly toasted bread, possibly one of the most welcoming wake-ups I've ever had.

Glancing over at the colossal bed, I notice Christy isn't there, so it can only mean she has made this breakfast for me. It's a start I suppose, but it will take alot more than one breakfast to earn my forgiveness.

She has left a note which basically says that she is waiting in the living room and that this is only the beginning of her making it up to me.

Turning over to my right, I notice that Jess is now awake, but she looks extremely tired still. Her hair is a mess and she looks weak, possibly from lack of food and water.

As for my clothes, they have dried almost solid thanks to Christy's vaginal fluids.

"Hey Jess, how are you doing?" I ask, expecting a range of responses based on her experiences yesterday.

Instead of answering she places her head in her hands and begins to cry. Now that the stress of yesterdays events is over, she is probably crying with relief now that everything is back to normal.

"Dan I hate being small... I hate it! I hate it so much!" She cries, sobbing again into her hands. "Never take me near that monster ever again. Do you understand?" She demands, blatantly traumatised by her experience with Christy.

Respecting her wishes, I agree.

"Sure Jess, but I won't always be able to do that." I remind her.

"I know, but you can try..." She replies weakly, staring at me with soft eyes.

It's hard to believe that this is the same sister who basically bullied me throughout my life. Seeing her this way is like talking to a completely different person.

After both of us finish up eating a tiny part of the toast and drinking the water which came with it, we talk about last nights events together.

A while later, Christy enters the room, awkwardly avoiding eye contact and crossing her legs before looking down at her hands.

"So, uh... I'm... I'm sorry about last night, I just... I got carried away... and about your sister I uh... I think she's gone Dan... I'm sorry." She informs me quietly and nervously, trying her best to sound sincere.

She doesn't look very confident standing there before me, but she is obviously doing her best to apologise.

Little does she know that Jess is safe and sound but also fuming at how Christy is talking about giving up on her.

This may be a harsh thing to do, but she still deserves it after what she put me and Jess through. I'm going to pretend that I have not found Jess yet.

"No Christy, I'm not giving up on her, we still need to find my sister no matter what." I pretend, while Jess has to restrain from laughing.

Christy looks extremely conflicted by this, as if she's torn between listening to me and accepting Jess' fate.

Her eyes are pleading with me, full of pain and regret as she slowly nods, choosing the right thing to do.

"So w-what do you want to do this time?" She says, stuttering and fighting back the need to cry.

Deciding that this is enough, I reveal the real situation to her, since Christy looks like she is only a few seconds away from a breakdown.

"Christy, it's okay, Jess is right here, I found her when I was under the blanket." I explain to her with a smile, gesturing to my side where Jess is lying.

Christy's expression turns from one of fear to one of pure relief and it's evident when the tension is visibly leaves her shoulders.

"Are you serious? Let me see her!" Christy shouts ecstatically, skipping towards us both.

She stops inches away from the corner before getting down on her stomach so that her face is level with the makeshift bed.

Jess turns to me with a look of concern but I reassure her that she will be fine.

Once Christy has her head level with me, she squints in order to make out the tiny form of Jess.

The size comparison between Christy and my sister is astounding. I note how Christy's lips would be like giant plushy pillows at her size, a thought that amazes me.

My sister however is not so fascinated by Christy's invasion of her privacy when a giant eye is brought only an arms width from her body.

In order to keep Jess calm, I take it upon myself to express Jess' discomfort about her being so close.

"Christy I don't think Jess is too happy about you scrutinizing her like that." I say to her, hoping that she takes it the right way.

"Oh! Sorry! Of course, I just wanted to see what she looked like." Christy replies kindly, moving further away for our privacy.

Picking up the leftover toast, Christy takes a huge bite out of it right in front of us. The force behind those teeth and her jaw is really something to behold.

Unbeknownst to Christy, tiny crumbs from her chewing are spewing from her mouth and directly onto me and Jess.

"Um, could you please eat that a little further away?" I ask, hoping she takes the hint.

"Oh my god! Sorry guys, I'm just a little tired still... I should probably go for a jog to clear my head." She apologises, before jumping up and walking over to her wardrobe.

Everything seems to be getting better now that the events of last night are behind us; now that everyone is safe and in control of their own actions.

Jess and I are momentarily greeted by Christy stripping down to her underwear directly in front of us. Her back is facing us except she does it so nonchalontly that it's almost like she doesn't even care we are just behind her.

Her tanned round butt is on full show as she pulls on a pair of shorts which accentuate her toned legs. Her sports bra can barely contain her breasts as she adjusts them until they're comfortable.

Next she turns to face the mirror which spans the wardrobe behind us and she pulls her hair into a ponytail before admiring her perfect figure.

Glancing down to my right at Jess, I notice that she is wearing a look of pure jealousy and envy. Her eyes tell me all I need to know since she doesn't take her eyes off of Christy's body for a second.

"Ok guys, I'll be back in like an hour, feel free to leave if you want and I'll leave the door open for you. If you decide to stay just sit on the sofa or something... if not then I guess we'll see each other around." She finishes with a smile, before exiting the room swiftly, her ponytail bouncing as she walks.

I'm snapped out of my dreamy trance when Jess walks up to my leg and pinches me.

"Huh?" I mumble, suddenly brought back to reality.

"Now that you're not drooling over that bitch anymore, I could really use the bathroom." Jess tells me, suddenly becoming hostile towards Christy.

"Why do you have to hate her so much? You can see that she's sorry for what she did." I question, trying to get her to be reasonable.

"I just don't like her okay?" She snaps, the jealousy oozing from her words and her demeanor.

"Anyway, can't you wait until we get home? It's only a 20 minute walk from here." I remind her.

"No, I can't actually Dan, now will you please take me to the bathroom?" She basically orders, her usual bossy attitude is returning.

At least she said please, she never used to say please.

Giving in to her request, I gently scoop her up in my hand, spending far too much time making sure she is comfortable.

Setting off towards the bathroom I enjoy the slow walk through this alien landscape. The soft carpet of Christy's room reminds me of compact snow and I start to daydream about the objects littered about her room.

Stepping out into the hallway, I'm shocked out of my daydream by the cold hard wooden floor which manages to send a chill up my spine.

There are two doorways ahead of me now, the door on my right leads to the large bathroom which is where I'm headed, while I have no idea what is behind the other.

"So, do you want to leave straight away? Or should we stay a while?" I ask down to my hand whilst walking towards the looming doorway ahead of me.

"Yes, just take me home." She replies quickly, without a moment's hesitation.

"Sure thing Jess..." I reply dejectedly, sad that she doesn't want to get to know Christy any better, yet at the same time not surprised.

Taking a sharp right around the edge of the doorway, I step into a white tiled room which is minimally decorated, containing a shower a toilet and a sink. The room is very plain and there are large containers next to the sink and shower which no doubt contain Christy's shampoo and shower gel, along with other things.

Admiring the plain bathroom, I instantly judge that the toilet will be a pain to climb.

Maybe if I use some of the containers, I'll be able to create a staircase up to the toilet seat.

Setting to work, I carefully deposit Jess in my shorts pocket and begin dragging one of the more circular containers towards the edge of the toilet.

All this hard work just so someone can go to the bathroom is a little much, but it would be unfair if I made Jess wait too long. After all she needs all the help she can get at her size.

"Hurry up! I'm desperate!" She shouts up at me from the confines of my pocket, growing more agitated by the second.

Clambering up onto the container, I jump and grab onto the rim of the toilet seat, hauling myself up with strength I didn't know I had.

Gently placing Jess down on the cold plastic surface, I turn around and wait for her to do her business.

A few seconds pass and I'm sitting facing the doorway, when all of a sudden, Jess screams for help, her voice slowly sounding further away.

"Ahhhh! Help!" She screams as she loses her balance on the very edge.

Immediately I start to panic and my body fills with adrenaline, I turn around in time to see her head dissappear over the edge and without thinking, I jump in after her.

The only thoughts on my mind at the time are that I have to keep her safe, thoughts of not being able to get out do not even come into consideration whilst I'm falling in after her.

She hits the water with a splash, followed by me a second after.

Kicking off the bottom of the toilet bowl to gain speed, I jump out to grab her and I manage to scoop her up out of the water.

"Gotcha." I sputter, whilst treading water with my left arm.

The problem that we now face is getting out, a fact I give up on instantly, since there is blatantly no way out.

At my height, I can just touch the bottom of the toilet bowl with my toes whilst treading water to stay afloat.

What worries me is that I've been in here less than a minute and I'm already growing tired.

"Sorry." Jess mumbles sheepishly, apologising for putting me in this position.

"Well, we're even." I reply through laboured breaths.

Five minutes pass and my arm starts to go numb from the effort, but I'm not giving in so easily. Holding Jess out of the water is straining my other arm aswell.

Twenty minutes pass by and it feels like I'm on my last level of energy, with Jess now treading water on her own, my muscles feel like they are about to disintegrate from the strain.

Just then we hear the door slam from downstairs, Christy is home.


***


Christy -


I feel great after this morning's jog because I just love feeling free and able to go anywhere I please, even if I am restricted to the beach.

Another thing I enjoy is being able to listen to music whilst I run, because it's one of the few privileges that were given to me.

I love my iPod, it's one of the things which I treasure since it was made especially for my size. I can listen to music whilst I run and while I'm at home with the use of my headphones.

It doesn't function like a normal sized iPod, but it plays music which is all I care about really.

Dripping with sweat, my first thoughts are that I need to take a shower, but before that I quickly check in the living room to see if Dan is on the sofa.

Peering around the doorframe, I notice he isn't there, which means he must have left.

The fact that he left actually upsets me, but I don't blame him. It's a possibility that I'll never see him again...

In order to drown out my sadness, I turn the volume on my iPod up until the music is pounding my eardrums, but I don't care because it cures all of my negative emotions.

Walking in time with the music, I double-check the bedroom to see if he is still there but he is nowhere to be seen.

In a hurry, I jog into the bathroom, eager to relieve my bladder after a long run in the morning heat.

Tugging down my shorts, along with my underwear, I sit and wait a few seconds until the pleasurable release of tension comes about. With a long sigh, I daydream for a few moments about how good it feels to finally get rid of the tension.

I'm still catching my breath back when I sit down, using the seat as a place to rest for a few minutes.


***


Dan -


Christy seems to be taking her time with entering the bathroom and I can't wait to finally be out of this mess once and for all.

The slamming of doors can be heard downstairs before heavy footsteps on the stairs causes the water in the toilet bowl to ripple.

Ten seconds later she bursts into the bathroom and it sounds as though she's making a beeline for the toilet.

"Christy! In he-" I shout as loud as my weak energy void body allows me, but I'm cut off surprisingly when the sight of her round naked butt eclipses the lid of the toilet bowl.

The sight alone is enough to throw me off my concentration and become submerged for a moment, while Jess screams at the sight.

Her perfect toned behind casts a dark shadow over us before her bare pussy comes in to view, then everything goes dark.

"Christy, please, we're in here." I yell feebly, my throat burning from the physical exertion I've been put through.

My cries for help fall on deaf ears it seems as she does not move from her precarious perch above us.

I could have seen this coming, given just how likely it was that she wouldn't be able to hear me and also not check the bowl before sitting down.

My thoughts are interrupted as she shifts about on the toilet seat, seemingly trying to get more comfortable.

Then, out of nowhere, a steady stream of her piss begins to rain down on us from above, hitting the water just next to me... Jess is nowhere to be seen.

Again, adrenaline courses through me as I realise Jess is in danger. I dive under the water and feel around for her. My fingers brush against something and I instantly grab her before returning to the surface and inhaling a deep breath.

The torrent of piss does not seem like it will ever stop. Now the water is a lot warmer than before and it's beginning to smell more and more like the vile yellow liquid.

The smell is becoming nauseating and I have to continuously spit to get rid any liquid in my mouth.

Suddenly an idea comes to mind which will require the last of my energy.

Placing Jess' unconscious form in my mouth in order to hold her, I submerge both of my arms and with a final burst of energy, I fling them both upwards, effectively splashing Christy's butt.

I do this just as she stops her deluge, so in alarm she opens up her legs and her face comes into view between them. Christy's face is a picture of pure shock and regret before she screams, clasping her hands over her mouth.

Christy dissappears from my view and is replaced with a giant hand which gently lifts me up, at first recoiling because of how soaked I am.

Jess is in my hand now, but she's still unconscious which is worrying.

"Oh my god I had no idea, what were you doing in there?" Christy questions while removing her headphones, her piercing green eyes surveying mine for an answer.

"Well, Jess needed to use the bathroom so I made it up here for her... the next thing I knew she was falling in, so I jumped in after her without thinking." I explain, cringing from the smell and the yellow tinge my clothes now have.

Jess begins to stirr in my hand, regaining consciousness after being hit directly by the waterfall of piss.

"Here, let me wash you off." Christy offers, holding me under the tap and turning it on.

The cool clean water from the tap feels great and I make sure that Jess gets a shower too.

My clothes are completely soaked and they still smell funny, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Christy is standing over me with a sad look on her beautiful face, which along with her hair and arms is matted with sweat.

She looks so angelic looking down at me that I'm completely captivated by her; those sparkling eyes are full of sympathy and caring.

Her soft features are contorted into a concerned frown, indicating that she's upset about recent events.

"I'm sorry Dan, there's no way I could have known you were in there." She tells me, passing it off as an innocent mistake, which it was.

"I'm fine Christy, but I think I should get going now, it was uh... nice seeing you." I lie after finally growing tired of these escapades.

"Oh... ok, well... feel free to come round anytime, I'm always around." She replies quietly, her eyes trained on the floor. Her face is a picture of dissapointment and sadness; I've never seen her this sad before.

I feel sorry for her because she didn't plan on any of this happening and I came here in the first place because I love her. The fact is that after everything, I don't feel the same anymore given the way she treated me and Jess.

With great emotional pain, I decide that the best for me would be to just forget about her and get on with my life. It's too much effort to care, now that I have to look after Jess.

"Could you take me to the door?" I ask, keeping my voice calm and void of emotion.

"Sure." She answers, almost distantly.

Cupping me gently in her hand, she walks to her front door, opens it and allows me to walk off.

Standing up to her full height, I'm mesmerised once again by her beauty, but I reluctantly turn away, forcing the image of her from my mind.

With my head facing the other way, I hold up my hand and mutter goodbye, before walking down to the beach, away from her home.

Christy doesn't even reply when I say goodbye to her and without seeing her face, I can't tell whether she is upset or happy to see me go.

A part of me wishes that she is upset to see me leave, but I don't allow myself to linger on the thought.

With Jess in my right hand, I smile down at her and she looks plainly back at me, showing no signs of emotion. I sigh, knowing that she will probably never be the bundle of fun I always hoped she would be, where we laugh and joke with each other. She still sees me as her nuisance of a little brother who will always submit to her every order.

Now that I'm finally away from the madness of Christy's house, I have time to reflect on my life as it stands.

With my parents gone, I'm left on my own to look after Jess. It will be interesting to see where things go from here.


***


Christy -


I can't believe what just happened. I literally just urinated on Dan without even knowing and now he's looking at me like I'm some sort of freak.

My life could not be going any worse right now.

After seeing him walk away so casually, a strange feeling comes over me, it feels like I need to lash out at something, much like when I killed Will...

I have another feeling which feels as though a weight is pulling me down, a sort of empty sensation.

Clambering slowly upstairs towards the bathroom, I can't get rid of Dan from my thoughts. Every time I try to think about something else, images of Dan sneak back into my mind as quickly as they left.

My clothes feel like they are weighing me down, so I pull them off roughly, throwing them hard against the tiled wall where they fall to the floor in a heap.

I glance at my reflection in the mirror and stand right up against it, looking deep into my own eyes before tracing the rest of my body, stopping when I get back to my eyes.

Why did it have to be like this? Will he ever come back? Does he hate me now? The same way I hated Will and the reporters who came to my home?

Frustrated by these conflicting emotions and being unable to work them out, I start to cry, but without the sobbing or the loud noises. All there is is tears dropping from my cheeks and onto the cold floor.

Turning on the shower, I test the water with my toe and it feels hot enough. Stepping inside, the warm water runs down my body, over my breasts and down my back, washing off the sweat and dirt from two days.

Dan is still on my mind no matter what I do and my emotions feel constantly on edge.

The worst thing is, I have no idea why. At every moment it feels like I need to cry or throw something at a wall.

Is it because I hate him? Or do I love him like he said to me...

He said he loved me... but he left me.

A rage boils up inside me and I swing out at the glass covering the shower. It smashes instantly, raining glass over the entire bathroom and cutting my hand.

I fall to my knees on the rubbery surface of the shower floor, clutching my hand and grinding my teeth together, my tears indistinguishable from the water.

_________
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you feel that I could improve my chapters in any way, please let me know in a review :) Thanks.