- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know i haven't updated this one in awile but thats because it was just ment to be a short story. This is the final Chapter ending this story so its a little shorter then my usual work.

On the bright side once this is ended i will have a spot open for one of my new story's. As it stands i have 2 neck and neck for which i will post first so we shall see soon enough which i pick.

Now without further adoo

Sit back

Turn off the lights

Get comfy

And

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

~ Gates of Stormwind ~

 

As the two colossal sisters approached the city of Stormwind the guards all saw how large they were and raised their weapons. None of them quite knew what to expect from the large Pandaren and Draenei.

Fire giggled happily as she saw all the tiny humans raise their shield and swords. “I wonder why they’re getting so defensive where just two sisters visiting are old home.” Fire smirked making Ember grin viciously at them.

Ember was the first to hop over the large gate and kick down the statues showing off the entrance alerting the guards to their attentions now. Fire tried to hop over but ended up stumbling over and crashing into the now rubble bridge, effectively sealing off the entrance to the city.

“Hehehe I meant to do that” She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly making ember sigh.  Helping her sister to her feet she gave her a quick peck and a grin before looking at the second gate. “Mind doing it again then to that one?”

Fire smirked walking forward towards it and turned around. All the guard where a bit memorized by her worldly, gargantuan ass to notice it coming closer till it was too late. Her ass crashed into the wall plowing it over like it was made of sand. IT tumbled down crushing all the homes on the other side and giving both sisters an easy entrance into the city now.

Once both entered they looked over there town from there new perspective feeling a sense of nostalgia, and distaste.  “Guess where home sis…” Fire spoke solemnly. “It’s been year’s hasn’t it…” Ember whispered.

Ember was the first to change her mood looking over the city. “These streets bring back memories… You remember us when we were kids? Running through alleys pit pocketing the stupid tourists” She giggled making fire smile happily.

“I say we should do are civic duty and clean up these filthy streets” Ember smirked looking down at the citizens all pointing up at them. “I couldn’t agree more. I had planned on saving this for somewhere else but I guess I can just do it again later” Fire smiled.

Squatting over the entrance into the trade district fire moaned rubbing her furry crotch moaning. Ember bit her lower lip enjoying the pleasant view. It was quite a show for the smaller races under her all grinning and ogling her before realization dawned on them when a few drops of liquid leaked out.

Soon panic overtook the streets but it was too late, as a stream if hot piss soon poured out of fire washing down the narrow streets like a torrent, smashing people into one another and carrying them into the canals soon turning the pristine clear water into a murky yellow.

Ember pushed the houses next to her onto the ground soon also being blown away by the massive stream of urine, effectively clearing all things in her way. Soon fire panted out happily as her stream subsided and she admired her handy work.

“I think this tops the inn you ruined” Fire giggled making ember pout. “HEY! Your bigger now that’s not fair to compare” Ember turned away feigning annoyance before fire pulled her into a passionate kiss. “Guess you’ll just have to try harder to beat me” Fire snickered.

“I don’t think I’ll mind” Ember smirked before looking around and smirking. “Let me try now.” Walking over to the mage district she towered over the massive mage tower and bit her lower lip anxiously. Reaching to its base she pulled the whole thing out of the ground and licked her lips.

“Hmm it’s a little small for you fire but I bet this would make a fun toy” Ember pointed out looking in the windows and seeing the screaming people unaware of what awaited them. Fire giggled before getting on her knees and presenting her ass to ember.

“By all means then try it out.” Fire gave her ass a playful shake swaying her fuzzy tail back and forth. Ember didn’t need to be told twice. Kneeling down she pulled the rood of the mage tower off and looked inside at the spiral staircase with the screaming people franticly holding onto anything to keep them in place.

Blowing them a kiss from her blue lips she moved the head of the tower over towards Fire’s nether lips. Grinning she spread them wide and slowly started sliding the tower in relishing the moans of her sister as she did.

The people inside panicked as it got dark quickly, and soon humid and damp. Fire moaned out biting her lower lip and she felt Ember pumping the broken tower in and out of her like a dildo. Thrusting her hips she felt her muscles clenching the sides of the tower roughly, shaking it and breaking the sides.

Ember knew she was close and grabbed both sides of the tower before jamming it all the way in making Fire shriek in pleasure before her powerful orgasm reduced the tower to rubble  as her release powered out of her followed by bricks and lots of little specs of red.

Ember looked up at her work and noticed fire was now about 20 feet taller than her. Pouting cutely she stood up and looked around before her eyes settled on the city’s clock tower. Smirking she crawled over to it seductively licking her lips.

Squatting up she raised her hips and spread her pussy licks rubbing them lightly. Pushing down she moaned, letting her echo flow through the canals as the tower entered her. Bouncing up and down she rode the massive old building, cleaning off the sides with her juices.

Fire looked up at her bouncing sister and moaned feeling herself wet once more. Reaching between her legs she started rubbing herself watching Ember bounce shaking the clock tower to its base, making it crack under her weight. Finally Ember screamed her release just as the base of the tower was crumbling and falling apart.

When her legs gave out she collapsed on the old tower as it was crushed under her pushing more debris into her making her moan even more at the added pleasure. Fire stopped rubbing her sex and helped Ember to her feet. Both sisters where about 600 feet now, easily towering over the city and making them the largest things inside of it.

Ember looked over there destruction and sighed happily. “I guess we really made a good impression on it. Too bad there’s not much left. You flooded the trade district and the canals into old town and we just broke the mage and center with are…” She trailed off grinning and rubbing her sex. Fire giggled and looked north making her sister smile widely.

“Guess there’s one place left we have to hit in the useless city.” Fire noted walking forward, towards the Stormwind castle. “Agreed” Ember smirked walking with her. Within moments they looked over the still massive castle. It came to their waists and was a sight to behold, even at their size.

“You know since it’s so shiny and white it kind of reminds me of something… I just can’t put my finger on what though” Fire started making her sister raise her eyebrow. “Oh now I remember it reminds me of that lovely toilet we once had, all white and new… guess we should use this one just like are last.” Fire finished making Ember chuckle darkly. “I like the way you think dear sister.

Ember walked towards the corner of the keep crushing all the exits with her hooves, and blocking off the main entrance and exit to the keep, effectively turning it into a prison for all who were inside of it. Fire walked towards the roof and pulled on it hard. IT rumbled under her furry paws before it finally shattered and the roof tore off displaying the large court where the king and his men aimed there weapons at her.

“Aww, there’s little toys in my toilet sis, did you put these here?” Fire said coyly making ember giggle. “Nope, guess some irresponsible kid left them in there, there loss. You get to play with them now” She finished going back to stomping the screaming guards on the outside.

Fire smirked spotting the king pointing at her shouting to the guard. She knew he must be paniced in this predicament but helpless to do anything to her and her sister. With a knowing smile she moved her ass over the opening pulling her plump furry cheeks aside displaying her dark, filthy hole to them.

Grinning she grunted and felt a powerful fart shake the very foundation of the keep as it exited her. Following up she grunted and felt her ass give way as she started using the keep as a toilet. The king and his guards didn’t have much time to even scream before her filth flooded the castle, forever staining it in her filth.

Fire moaned happily using the castle as her toilet grunting and pushing hard. Ember stopped her stomping and smirked watching her sister. Once she finished and stood up Ember took her place also donating to the toilet.

Grunting she pushed to, reliving herself onto the towers residents. Ember panted feeling her shit coming out more liquid them solid draining through the windows slowly. Once she finished she grabbed some rubble wiping herself off and tossing it in on top, burying the waste like you would do anywhere else.

Ember looked down at her and fires work and smirked giving her sister a deep passionate kiss. Breaking away they grinned at each other and proceeded to rampage through the rest of the town, killing and eating every remaining person they could find till the once great city was erased of the very map of Azeroth.

“I think we did the world a favor removing this blight” Fire spat looking at the trampled city. All that remains was the stinking castle overflowing with excrement, standing as a massive monument to the once proud city. “I can’t agree with you more dear sister…” Ember trailed off also glaring with the same hatred she felt for their old home.

“So what now sis? Where will we go?” Fire asked curiously. Ember just smiled hugging her sister. “Who knows? This world will burn just like this city, and we will be the bringers of that flame” Ember said fiercely making Fire blush with the thoughts.

Giving fire a playful smack on the butt ember giggled and started walking out of the city with fire trailing close behind.

 

~ Epilogue ~

 

 

It’s been a few months now since Stormwind mysteriously vanished from the face of the planet. No one knew what had happened to it, well no one but the sisters, Ember & Fire…

Who knows what there next target will be? Or better where else have they hit? The world is constantly changing. Some city’s vanish and no ones the wiser. Maybe if there’s a city there one day and gone the next you’ll think twice before assuming it was a natural cause. Because for all you Know…

 

It could have been burned to the ground, by the Flame sister’s

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINITO

I hope you all enjoyed the epic conclusion to my tale and hope i get a review or two.

I don't have much to say here but please stay tuned to my new storys or chapters and im happy for you to be my fans.

Until next time!