- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter of something I abandoned halfway! There's something about writing about mega giantesses that really gets me going. Maybe I'll include more of them in my current works >w<

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

It should have been a regular day. Another Monday, a cold morning, just one more alarm reminding me that work was in a couple of hours. Covers off, feet on the floor, and a few icy steps later I’d be in the toilet brushing my teeth and washing my face. All part of the daily routine. I swung by the kitchen to pour myself a coffee, took the TV remote in my hand and tuned in to the morning news. What I saw almost made me spit.

 

“Citizens of Step City, this is an emergency notice!” A reporter yelled hoarsely into his mic. The studio he was in shook violently, raining dust down upon him. A pop-up showed a helicopter filming the largest woman I’ve ever seen standing over the rubble of crushed buildings.

 

“A gigantic woman, estimated to be half a mile tall, had just stormed through Crush City,” The reporter continued, shielding his head from falling debris, “And is currently headed your way! Anybody from Step City, evacuated immediatel-”

 

Static. The channel’s signal was lost abruptly just a split second after a ghastly crunching sound blasted through the speakers. I just stood there in my PJs with a dumbfounded look, my mind unable to process what I have just seen. How was it possible that anyone could be that size? My answer was answered by the rhythmic rumbling of distant tremors. Not only was it possible, but as I saw through my window, she was coming over here, and fast.

 

Already, the giantess’s figure was visible against the horizon. Crush City was only a some tens of miles from Step City, and had I noticed sooner, I would have seen her silhouette against the eastern sunrise, the massive ball of flame caught between her legs. In a single bound, she grew closer to my city, her figure growing ever larger and closer. I could make out her features now: long auburn locks flowing down against fair white skin, hazel eyes and a devilish smile on her face. With an odd ceremonial-looking bikini getup which exposed all but her indecencies, her curvaceous body was flaunted openly for all to see. Her feet still fell behind some small hills, but it was clear from her exposed red ankle strap that she was wearing heels.

 

I didn’t need any more convincing to run. I grabbed my keys and bolted for the door, PJs and fashion be damned. I leapt down the steps of my apartment and ran towards my car. The neighbors were already scrambling to get out of here, and I got into my own getaway vehicle and keyed the ignition.

 

The car whined for a moment, but the sputtering only ended in silence. I glanced at my dashboard; no gas! I cursed myself for forgetting now of all times to pump the tank. I went around and couldn’t find the spare petrol can in the boot. Just my luck.

 

The tremors were getting more violent now. I could actually feel myself lift from the ground as what can now be unmistakably the giantess’s footsteps drew closer. Panicking, I looked around to see if anybody would give me a ride, but the car park had already emptied out. I just stood helplessly in place as a dark shadow engulfed me. The shaking was getting cataclysmic. Parts of the buildings around were visibly crumbling from the force, and I could only watch helplessly as the quaking threw me onto the ground.

 

The shadow was growing pitch black now. I looked up just in time to see the sole of a red heel filling the sky. In that moment, I was reminded of how the alien ships in that movie Independence Day loomed over the city, replacing the blue firmament with its dark, eerie hull. I found myself reenacting the scene as the sole hovered in the air menacingly, threatening to come down and crush me at any moment. My face drained when I saw the giantess’s face just past her toes, a wide grin adorning her mouth as she watched the feeble humans run from the spot she was about to step. In that one instance of horror, I realized that she was enjoying herself.

 

Without warning, the sole came crashing down, grinding whatever was beneath into a fine paste. The leathery fabric of the heel quivered against its occupants motions, the massive foot scrunching and squirming as it desperately reached for something to feel. Step City only had low buildings in its limits, and the short-lived trampling was not enough to satisfy her. The giantess let out a frustrated moan and kicked off her footwear, dipping her toes back into the already flattened landscape. She dug into her own footprint, scraping through the curved crater of rubble for anything that could satisfy her burning lust. She was close to deciding just to step on a fresh part of the city when a small crunchy feeling tickled the space between her toes.

 

I had hid in my car as the giantess’s footfall struck the ground. The heel fell some small distance from me, but the force was so great that it displaced the tarmac beneath me so violently that the entire car was catapulted into the air. I let out a scream as I saw the ground leave me, soaring high enough that I was over the giantess’s toes. I saw for the first time that her heels were strapped simply with a thin red band around the bottom of the instep and on the ankles.

 

The giantess roared, deafening me as her fingers attacked her straps, releasing her feet from the bindings. I had just hit the turning point of my trajectory as she shot her feet back into the ground again, and I felt myself fall right toward those massive stompers. Her instep was relatively long, giving her feet a good, long arch and her toes were long and slender, curved together and pointing forward from much use of footwear. Even in my terror, these thoughts raced through my head; I couldn’t help myself when I saw a pair of perfect peds. I imagined how it would be like to run my fingers through a human-sized set of those toes, but I never imagined I’d actually get my wish.

 

I clung on tight as a braced myself for the inevitable impact, but instead of a bone shattering crunch, the car bounced off the side of one of the giantess’s soft, bouncy toes, right between her big toe and second toe. The car continued tumbling between each wall, tumbling around inside, until it came to a sudden stop between the space where the two bulbous tips of her toes met each other. The car jutted out vertically here, and I felt the pull of my seat belt as I found myself hanging down from my strap. The fair skin surrounded the car, and as the giantess continued her probing of the ground, the walls of flesh around me began to compact as she scrunched her toes together.

 

I screamed as the metal frame of my car buckled around me, but in nothing short of a miracle, the churning stopped, and I felt the toes relax themselves. The back window above me had long since been shattered, and with what ounce of wits I had left in me, I scrambled out of what little was left of my car. Great grooves formed waves across the surface of the giantess’s toe tips, and they were just the right size for me to climb them. I went as high as I could, just in time to see the two toes brush against each other rigorously, reducing my car into a thin metal smear between her wiggling toes. I was thrown back up into the air, where I landed just where the skin met the big toe’s toenail. I panted, body sore from all the abuse this giantess’s foot had inflicted upon me.

 

As I tried to figure out what to do now, I felt the most peculiar sensation in my head. A voice ran through my head, loud, lustrous and feminine, with a deep, resounding moan of such force that it reverberated through my entire body.

 

“Mmm,” the voice said hungrily, “I can feel a live one clinging to me.”

 

“Wha-” I was going to say, but the toe beneath me lurched into motion again, sending me flying off in another direction before I could say anything more.

 

“Yesss,” the voice said with a moan, “I can taste your fear. Struggle, squirm, suffer; I will feel all of it, little worm. Your goddess hungers for foot food, and you shall be my nourishment.”

 

“I-” I struggled to speak. The toe began batting up and down, bouncing me like a basketball along the length of the giantess’s toenail. I wanted to cling on for dear life, but the smooth surface of the nail afforded me no grip. I flailed about helplessly, beaten within inches of death from the constant pounding. I could feel blood welling up in my mouth, and I thought for a moment that this was how I was going to die; juggled to death as a plaything to a giantess’s toenail.

 

The bouncing stopped, and I had landed expertly between the giantess’s two toes again, evidence of my car’s remains smeared as silver streaks where the toes had once rubbed together against each other. Somehow, I was pinched in place non-fatally, sandwiched firmly between the two massive walls of hot, spongy flesh. Screaming wouldn’t have done me anything; I’d just cough up more blood, and anybody within earshot would be dead anyway. I just let my body hang limply from my toe prison, and took solace in the fact that at least I was being executed by the loveliest feet I’ve seen in my life. If I was going to die, then I didn’t care any more. I felt a rise coming in boner, and my member prodded against the fleshy walls of these beautiful feet.

 

As if in surprise, I was suddenly released from my oppressive confines. I fell to the ground, some fifty feet in the air, and landed in a surprisingly soft mold of earth, hurting like hell but cushioning my fall. The force of the giantess’s feet flexing through it must have loosened the ground considerably.

 

“Foot dirt,” I heard the voice in my head again, “Heed me if you are alive.”

 

“I-I’m alive,” I managed to stutter out, surprised myself that I am indeed alive despite my ordeal, “How are you talking to me-”

 

“That emotion swelling within you,” The voice boomed, ignored me, “It is not fear, it is not suffering, it is not anguish. I’ve never felt the other foot meals give off such passion. Explain yourself.”

 

“I…” I said, looking up at the giant face above who now looked back at me with intense focus. I gulped, and tried to find my words. This could spell life or death for me…

 

“I...have an eye, er...goddess,” I said, remembering that the giantess had called herself that earlier, “An eye f-for a beauty below the ankles. I-I was so overwhelmed by the sight of yours t-that I couldn’t help but admire them, in spite of my fear.”

 

There was a long silence as the giant face above continued to scrutinize the pile of dirt I was presumed to be in. I tried to make sense of what was happening as well; the giantess must have some sort of telepathy to be talking straight into my head, and she uses her feet to consume the emotions of the victims of her trampling for...sustenance? The more I ran things through my head, the less sense they made.”

 

“Rejoice,” The voice resumed in my head, finally, “For you shall be granted purpose higher than the foot meals around you. Reenact your passions upon my divine arches, and you shall live on beneath me, foot slave.”

 

A chill ran down my spine. The title ‘foot slave’ did little to alleviate my sense of foreboding. I didn’t have much choice, though, as the giant shadow of the giantess’s foot pressed down on me. Feet the size of entire building blocks collapsed on top of me, and I thought I was sure to embrace death this time, but instead I found myself plastered beneath what must have been the arch of her foot. A warm light had enveloped me; I still felt the pain and pressure, but my body remained in one piece. Was this the giantess’s doing?

 

“Swear fealty to your goddess foot, foot slave,” The voice said.

 

“I-...I swear!” I yelled muffledly into the folds of the giantess’s foot skin.

 

“Swear with your body, not your voice, curr,” The goddess growled, “I desire only your passion; my divine protection ends if you displease me, and you can join the ranks of the foot meals beneath my heel.”

 

I panicked. I tried to whip out my member, but under the weight of the giantess, I could not even move my hands. I tried to thrust my pelvis into the fleshy ceiling, but my hips weren’t strong enough to resist such titanic strength. I could only manage a pathetic wiggle, but the friction alone was just barely enough to get my boner going. I felt a rise, and willed myself to jerk off against this gargantuan sole. It took a bit of memory and imagination to convince my member that I was in the process of a footjob, but in a moment of intense epiphany I felt a stream of pleasure eject itself onto the foot.

 

I felt the fleshy ceiling rumble above me as the giantess, now my goddess, clenched her toes in satisfaction. “Exquisite,” she said, still projecting her voice in my head, “You will make for a lasting morsel, foot slave. Know your goddess’s name to be Odalys, and you shall ever serve under her.”

 

I felt a sudden burst of vertigo as Odalys’ foot rose up from the ground, but instead of watching it rise into the air, I found myself clinging to her sole inexplicably, the ground beneath falling away from me. The feeling reversed as her footfall landed in some suburb next to Step City, grinding up the houses underneath with ease, yet leaving me intact. I was convinced some sorcery was involved in all this now, and that Odalys might even be an actual goddess as she claimed to be.

 

I watched as Odalys stepped farther and farther away from Step City, her hunger satiated by my mere self, it seemed. I took solace that nobody else needed suffer this fate, of being consumed by the weight of her foot’s maw, clamping down onto the ground like a great jaw chomping down on its prey. It was strange being plastered underneath something so big and so destructive; half of me still can’t get over how I’m not dying under such cataclysmic force, yet another half of me thanked high heaven that I was still alive. I could even move about the surface of the sole, apparently being pulled by an invisible force much like gravity toward the foot, but I would still be flattened still when the foot met the ground again. It was a long while before I knew where Odalys was going.