- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys. I've been busy, I'm actually studying in America for a semester for some exchange thing, and I'll be here for a semester. I've been adjusting, and I haven't found a time to write my other works properly now that I was living with three other people and have almost zero privacy in this tiny apartment, but I wanted to at least write something while it's still late at night :)

 

This one's just a quick idea I thought up with no bearing to anything, so it goes into my unfinished story collection. I originally wanted it to be about giantesses collecting tinies in jars or bottles so they touched or crushed them indirectly (no mess!), but the idea tapered off towards the end.

 

Anyway, enjoy! In the meantime I'll try to update things when I can...till then!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

   The inside of a plastic container. An all clear plastic with a black cover blocking out light from the outside. Only the floor was visible, a frighteningly thin layer of transparent flooring which kept you from falling thirty or forty feet to the ground below. Underneath, the massive feet of the captor plodded along on the ground, barefeet slapping loudly as the palpitating flesh of the soles slammed into the hard, smooth marble surface beneath. From the point of view of the captive, each foot was the size of a car. Larger, in fact. Enough that were this a busy road, every step taken would have crushed a sedan or SUV entirely into a thin metal sheet shaped like the giantess’s footprint.

 

    This world was binary; rules made black and white such that there was no in between when it came to right or wrong between societies. Giantesses were big, humans were small. Giantesses lived above ground, humans lived below. Giantesses weren’t allowed to touch us, we weren’t allowed near them. No compromise, no communication, no contact. Our worlds were so alien from one another that when one side found out about the other, curiosity drove us together.

 

    And here I was, a curious human fellow exploring the land above, but was soon caught and bottled up by a 100 foot menace of a woman. The giantess, from what I remember, had red hair, a fair, rosy complexion...I don’t remember the rest. All I remembered was that I was running from these feet, these massive, maw-like feet which snapped to the ground like jaws, their soles eclipsing the sky into a dark nothingness as it clamped shut against the world, where nothing underneath would see the light of day again. I ran from those feet, those snapping footfalls lunging hungrily towards me as I ran, and every time their shadows engulfed me I thought that they would devour me, leaving nothing but a red footnote beneath those colossal, leathery soles. Fear was all that raced through me, and in my blind panic I had tripped and ended just underneath the path of one of those gargantuan peds…

 

    But the darkness never came. Instead, I was quickly, almost methodically placed in a large, tall, cylindrical plastic bottle, and the black cover went over instantly, preventing me from seeing any more than the bottom. Those titanic stompers which hounded me mere moments ago continued to haunt me as their audible ‘slap, slap, slap’ continued across the floor. Clearly, I was being taken somewhere, and clearly, letting me go was not the giantess’s intent.

 

    It wasn’t long before the black cover came off. I found myself on a large expanse of fabric, atop which the giantess sat, legs spread on either side of me. I surmised it to be the giantess’s bed, with its elevated position and the presence of pillows some distance away. I looked up to see the face of my captor, who gazed back with an incredibly hungry look in her eye. It wasn’t a food sort of hunger, but one of lust. One which grew as a smile splayed across her face, her legs swept in to bring her feet next to the plastic bottle I was in.

 

    I watched in horror as I realized what she was going to do. The massive feet planted themselves on either side of the bottle, the pressed folds of skin forming footprints flat against the transparent walls like how a handprint would on a flat glass window. The shapes of my demise burned hot in my mind as I could not draw myself away from the sight, helpless but to watch as the two feet began compacting the container around me.

 

    At first, only gut-wrenching crackling sounds were heard as the strength of the feet overcame the ribbings along the cylindrical exterior of the bottle, popping the convex surfaces inward one toe at a time. when the bottle’s structure began to fail, though, I saw the bottle immediately compact to half the width I had before. I screamed as the large fleshy walls outside threatened to crush me, their merciless advance compounded only by the continued cracking as the bottle buckled under the combined forces of each foot. steadily, the walls were pinched against me, and for the first time I felt the deathly heat of the giantess’s soles against my body. I wanted to scream, but the pressure now had already expelled the air from my lungs. I cried, but the cruel, soulless expanses of flesh surrounding me could not even see me weep. I was at the mercy of the giantess’s sick game of bottle crushing, and the mercy was non-existent for a tiny bug not half the length of the same feet which were consuming me. At least, that’s what I thought.

 

    Just as my ribs felt like they were going to give, the crushing stopped. I sat in a dark pit, between the balls of the giantess’s feet, pressed all around by plastic and soles. I felt the toes above me wriggle, drumming against the flimsy material of the bottle happily. What was this bitch’s game, anyway? If she was going to kill me, then do it quickly!

 

    But she didn’t kill me. In fact, she let go of the bottle after a minute or so of soul to sole touchy feely. The bottle regained some of its cylindrical shape, and once again I was given space to breath in. I was still scared out of my wits, but a new emotion washed over me as I buckled over in tears and gratitude that I was still alive. A stupid misadventure had brought me far too close to death and feet.

 

    It wasn’t over, though. The giantess put her foot back on the bottle, rolling it to its side so that her sole slid over the cylindrical surface easily. Back and forth, back and forth, she rocked the bottle like a toy, sending me tumbling around within. I was confused at first, but a sudden jolt of pressure from the foot brought the wall back down upon me, and the sole of the foot came crashing down upon my tiny frame again. I was saved only by the plastic membrane of the bottle as I felt the toes probe at my body, poking and scrunching at various areas for a great while. I felt the heat return again, those giant prints slapping across my fragile frame with a strange gentleness. I didn’t know what was going on anymore, but all I knew was that I was piquing at this giantess’s curiosity.

 

    The stomping stopped. I was handled by a different limb now, the giantess’s hands coming to pick the battered bottle up. With a few strokes, the large lid above was popped, and the bottle was tilted over nonchalantly, sending me plummeting out and into the fabric below. I fell with a grunt, the mattress having cushioned most of my descent, and found myself between the two tormenting peds, with the face of the giantess lingering above me. She gave another sly look, and before I could react, her feet clamped down on either side of me. I gasped as the heat was now accompanied by a sour scent and a much more gripping force, my body completely plastered against the soft folds of those leathery soles. The skin was so soft that I sunk right in, leaving a me-shaped imprint upon the soles. I struggled against this titanic foot grapple to no avail, and I found myself being carried off the bed, down to the ground where a see-through ball awaited me.

 

    The ball had small air holes and was split open, but clearly had clips to hold the two halves together. There was no question about what she was going to do; her feet lowered into one half of the plastic ball, and promptly dropped inside. Expertly, before I could leap out, the feet nudged the ball halves together and clamped them shut with a satisfying click. The ball was hard plastic this time, and was tall enough for me to stand in, and I saw the flattened print of the foot pressing in from the outside on top of the ball. This was like a toy for the giantess, a little hamster ball to trap tiny humans in so that she could kick it around or manipulate with her feet.

 

    Under the weight of the foot, I wasn’t able to move around, beholden only to the giantess’s whims as she rolled me about once again. She seemed totally content to torment me with her foot, making me watch as her giant ped swayed about above me, blocking out her face and reminding me just how miniscule I was compared to her. She tried playing around in various waves, kicking the ball between her feet and slamming her toes down hard to make the ball spin faster, unwittingly sending me in a long, painful tumble. I almost wished I was back beneath her sole inside the bottle; at least it didn’t hurt as much.

 

    Just as the giantess was about to spin my ball again, she misstepped and sent my hamster ball rolling hard into the wall on the other end of the room. The force sent me painfully crashing into the wall of the ball, but the great impact had caused the ball to split back into two. I gasped, suddenly aware that I was free, and got up as fast as I could and bolted from the split ball. I spied a massive archway which led out of the room I was in, and ran with all the strength that I could muster-

 

    CRASH! A solid wall of flesh materialized in my path. The giantess took no more than three steps to get to me, and I crashed into the foot without time to evade it. I bounced onto the cold floor on my back, just in time to see the dark underside of her foot coming down on me. I howled in pain as the footfall crashed down upon me, trampling my entire body underneath, shoving my face deep into the bulbous pad of the giantess’s second toe. I tasted her skin for the first time, salty, dirty, the leftover residue of sweat clinging onto her sole. All of it smeared across me as she brought her weight down. The softness of the soles became firm boards as the gentleness from before was replaced by careless incaution. I felt the bone behind the sole gnashing me into the ground, my bones feeling like they were ready to give way before I became a bloody red mess under the tyrannical pressure being exerted upon the entirety of my form.

 

    So helpless did I feel under the weight of this giantess, that in no more than half an hour was my life hanging from a precipice more than three times, and the awareness that I could die at any time underneath her sent my body convulsing. Something just snapped as the fear, stress and tears exploded, putting me in a maddening state of delirium. I struggled despite the great mass above me pinning me down, raging for the giantess to end me now or cut me loose. This game of crush teasing was already too much for me to bear.

 

    As if in response, I felt my head be clenched by the toes above and my body was dragged along as the foot raised me up into the air. I felt the strain of my neck keeping the rest of my body attached to my head as I was slowly moved across the room, until I found myself landing back onto the soft fabric of the bed.

 

    The giantess crawled back onto the bed and kept her feet enclosed around me. She didn’t clamp down, just held me as gently as she could between her soles. She forced me to lie on her left sole as her right foot began stroking my back in rhythmic motions. My body, still flailing and confused, slowly began to calm itself. The stroking motion was almost hypnotic, the bulbous toes raking their soft surface across my small frame, like a mother would hug her child until he stopped crying. Indeed, my body did lie limp, my face buried into the side of her foot, but I cried. I cried because after all the pain and torment I went through, I just wanted to be safe again, and if it came in the form of my past tormentors, so be it. I cried because for once in my time in the world above, I was not fearing for my life, instead relishing that I was safely between the folds of this giantess’s loving feet. I cried, and I hugged the sole I rested on like it had just saved me from my fate, pushing myself as deeply into the plush skin as much as it would allow me.

 

    The giantess smiled. She knew that after all the tribulations the human had gone through, she would be the only support left that it could turn to. She purred as she felt it cling willingly to her foot, which not so long ago had been battering and demeaning it all along. The sudden change in treatment broke most tiny men quickly, and she was assured a loyal foot slave for the days to come. In the short span of time she found and tortured him, there was no question as to who was dominant, and who lived above and who lived below.