- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is was my initial write up for chapter 3.5 of Giantess Dating Diary, but I felt it was a bit too early for them to be anywhere too intimate. I scrapped it and rewrote the chapter to its current incarnation. Anyway, it's as unfinished as the previous few entries, so please don't kill me! I just wanted to post my scraps somewhere ^ ^"

 

 

Day 3.5: Moonlight Serenade

 

“Just a moment,” Madison told me, putting me down on her bed. Her eyes darted around the room, searching for some thing . She picked at small items like a wrist cushion, a padded box and some fluffy slippers, and looked increasingly upset as she dug through her room.

 

“What are you looking for?” I called out, curious as to what she was doing. She stopped her rummaging and looked up to me. She said in a sad voice, “Oh Eliot, I know I invited you to my place, but I haven't even a place for you to sleep.”

 

Oh. So that was why she was picking up soft-looking objects. In all honesty, I thought I was going to sleep in bed with her. “It's fine, Madison. Can't I just sleep on the bed with you?”

 

A luminescent blush washed over Madison's face, but was soon replaced with a look of genuine worry. “But Eliot, I wouldn't know what would happen to you if I...” Madison's voice trailed off, catching herself from saying any more. She spared me the gory details, but I had a good idea of what would happen if she rolled on top of me as she slept.

 

“Madison,” I assured her, “Don't worry, you won't hurt me. If we're going to be together, we're going to have to learn to sleep with each other. Besides,” I flashed the best smile I could at her, “I want this, Mady.”

 

Madison's face was flush again, and she quickly hid her cheeks with her hands. Her mind was working furiously with her heart to come to a consensus on what to do. She looked to the ground, to me, and all around, shuffling her feet nervously, her toes drumming the floor rhythmically on the floor in thought. God, I loved how honest she was with her feet.

 

Finally, she turned around and quickly changed into a blue pajama dress behind her closet door (unfortunately). She walked briskly to the bed, and in an uncharacteristic move, brought her foot forcefully down onto the mattress, right beside where I sat.

 

“A-are you sure you want this?!” Madison choked on her attempt to sound intimidating. Though I should be cowering and afraid given the circumstances, I really didn't. In fact, I felt Madison's toes grip the fabric tightly beside me, as if holding in the desire to apologize for what she was doing to me.

 

I knelt beside her foot and touched it earnestly, looking up at her enormous, beautiful face. “I am,” I said defiantly.

 

Madison seemed taken aback by my insistence, but decided to press on. She crawled onto the bed and sat with her legs tucked behind her, encircling me between her thighs. She leaned forward, hands supporting her from the side as she brought her face closer to me. “Do you really want this?” She said in what only she thought was a menacing voice.

 

Madison was testing me. She wanted to see how far I would go just to sleep together with her. In spite of her gentle personality, she was trying her hardest to pretend to be hard to play. Not that she was at all convincing, though, but I thought it was cute all the same. “I do,” I told Madison.

 

This time, the thighs came around me, and with a brief hesitant pause, clamped together like a vice, trapping everything below my shoulders in her mighty embrace. She was still careful not to hurt me, but she held me so tightly that I had to gasp for air. “Even if no one would save you while you danced with danger, even knowing that you may hurt yourself, do you still want this?” Madison was stern now, but her heaving breathe gave away the effort it took to maintain the facade.

 

I was losing breath. I had to make this quick. “I do, Madison, I really do!” I shouted with what air that was left in my lungs, “More than anything, I want us to be together!”

 

The giant walls of flesh separated, releasing me from my warm prison. I instinctively took a deep breath, the feeling of my lungs inflating again a welcome sensation. I looked up to Madison to see a small pearly tear forming around her eye.

 

“I'm so sorry, Eliot,” Madison sniffled, “I only wanted to be sure you wanted this, but I...”

 

“I know, Mady, I know,” I said, climbing up her thigh and reaching up to her face. She was just close enough for my fingers to briefly meet her cheek. “I promise you I won't get hurt. Just let me lie beside you or something, so don't worry.”

 

Madison wiped her tear away, and picked me up. She leaned her face forward to me, and gave me huge giantess's kiss on the top of my head. She smiled gently to me, somewhat reassured, and said, “Alright, Eliot. We'll be on the same bed together, then.”

 

With a twist, Madison brought her legs forward so that she was sitting on the bed with her knees tucked to her chest. I was put in front of her feet, where she could watch me from atop her legs. Madison pulled at the bedsheets with playfully with her toes, forcing me to find my balance.

 

“But it's still too early for sleep,” Madison declared, “We should get to know more about each other, yes?”

 

I felt a little tired, but Madison's suggestion woke me right up. This was what I came here for. “For sure,” I said, “There's so much I want to know about you.”

 

“Shouldn't you say that before you date someone?” Madison said with a giggle. She was awfully teasing, but it was nice to see that she had quickly returned to her good sense once more.

 

“Oh, Sylvie told me about what you liked...” Madison told me, her feet shuffling nervously before me. Oh boy, if it was what I think Sylvie told her, then it was going to be a long night, “She said you were more acutely fond of...umm...parts of the body below the ankles...”

 

Sylvie, you evil gossiper. Just because I was subjected to your feet once didn't mean I liked it. Now Madison thought I was some weirdo with a foot fetish.

 

“Giantesses have to keep their feet clean and approachable if they walk through a tiny's town,” Madison said, taking a bottle and some cosmetic items from her nightstand, “I usually do mine before bed,” Madison looked away with her cheeks glowing red, “Do...do you want to help me?”

 

Dammit Sylvie. This wasn't what I had in mind for the night. But after being held by Kat's feet, I did begin wondering what Madison's were like. I guess Sylvie was right on the money, after all.

 

“Absolutely,” I said, accidentally putting too much eagerness into my tone. Madison smiled, and opened the bottle beside me. The gentle scent of sunflower and mint flowed through my senses, and inside the bottle swam a large helping of lotion. I could only guess what it was for.

 

“Take as long as you want,” Madison told me.

 

Well, better get to work then. I contemplated taking some lotion immediately, but realized the work might get the rest of my clothes dirtied. I took off my shirt, and this evoked a small giggle from Madison. Now topless, I plunged into the barrel-sized bottle and took a swath of lotion with me.

 

Madison slid her right foot towards me, offering it to me to work on first. I took this chance to check out her feet. Like Kat's and Sylvie's, Madison's feet were well maintained. Meticulous work had gone to keeping her skin soft and fair; I was sure if I ran my hand along it now, it would sink in without resistance. She had cute, perky toes, perfectly aligned in a beautiful arc with each digit ending in adorable, puffy curves as if cushions had been inserted under them. If Madison had been looking for a bed for me, then I'd've chosen to sleep here at the drop of a beat.

 

Kneeling down, I plastered the lotion on top of Madison's foot. I smoothed it out on top first, and flattened the glob into more manageable portions. I had my first chance to touch Madison's skin. It was smooth as a baby's face, and soft as a marshmallow. I grabbed a handful of it, and the skin obeyed by folding the skin effortlessly in my grip. I didn't think it were possible for skin to be this soft.

 

I slathered the lotion across the top of the foot with my hands, quickly working and massaging the lotion into the skin. The white lotion found its way into stray cracks or crevices and melted away under the folds of skin. I took extra time with the toes. I worked my hands around the top and sides, but with her foot down I was unable to reach the bottom.

 

I asked Madison to lift up her toes, and I lie down below them, rubbing them one by one. Madison dropped the toes I weren't working on onto my stomach and legs, gently gripping me as I worked beneath her. I couldn't explain why, but I felt a huge wave of comfort from being engulfed by Madison's toes. Their warmth covered me like a blanket, inviting me into a lull of safety and knowing, enticing me to stay there forever.

 

But before I knew it, I grew curious. Instead of moving out of her toes, I crawled my way deeper in. The sole was where the feet met the ground, and an overwhelming warmth pressed down on me as I tunneled deeper in. Madison seemed to oblige me as the impassable balls of her feet lifted ever so slightly to let me through. I still had to force my way in though, as I had to push into her sole to make space enough for me. I was facing up into her sole, and I occasionally found myself to take in a face full of Madison's feet. It made me shiver. I was tasting a giant slab which spelled either unprecedented comfort or ultimate death for me. The thrill only made me push further in more, until finally my entire body was resting under her foot.

 

I couldn't get to her heel, it seemed; Madison was balancing her foot there so my body didn't take the full brunt of her weight. I was fit snuggly into her arch, where there was just enough space to move and breathe. I could feel the balls of her feet and toes resting on my legs, occasionally giving me a playful grip to remind me she was there. I just lay there, awestruck that I was under a giantess's sole, willingly, and enjoying every moment of it. The heat was beginning to get to me, I think, but I've never felt such bliss in my life before.

 

Suddenly, the foot lurched away and I was left lying in the open half-naked on the bed. Madison leaned forward and looked down to me, a sly smile forming on her face. “If you're enjoying yourself there,” Madison said shrewdly, “Perhaps I can help accommodate you.”

 

Madison brought both her feet atop me. Expertly, she held me between both her soles, and flipped me onto my belly. “You'll like this, I think.”

 

I wasn't sure what was going on, but the bed frame began creaking, and I could feel the one foot Madison left on top of me steadily pushing me down. She was standing on top of me! Her foot slid forward and her second and middle toe gripped my shoulders firmly, with the second toe resting on my head. A sudden tightness came over me as her toes compressed their contents, stretching my shoulders back forcefully as the second toe held me down. She flexed her toes rhythmically, working her way down and digging into my back. She grinded the balls of her feet into specific parts of my body, twisting the muscles beneath left and right where she stepped. She lifted and stomped into my back lightly, pounding away at tense muscles and weary bones. She was giving me a massage with her feet!

 

I cried out a few times in the process of her foot massaging, but every time it was to straighten a bone or pull a muscles, and I felt better after the pain subsided. Madison was sitting down again now, and had palmed me into one sole and grinded me with the other, smearing her toes across my body as I lie down in a face full of sole. She was using both feet to attend to me, and had eased into gentler, less forceful moves.