- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An idea I had before Giantess Dating Diary. I didn't know where the heck I was taking this, so it just trails off unfinished towards the end, sorry >.>

All You Can Feet

 

It was a secret club downtown, open only to those who know about it. It was like Hotel California; membership was permanent, and you could never leave once you've entered. A thick oak door barred the way to this subterranean paradise, and inside was a poster which said, “DRINK TO NOT DIE”, with a basket which contained tiny vials of blue liquid on one side, and a basket on the other side containing emptied vials. Drink and drop, after which you go through the final door.

 

The place was called The Bare Sole. Somebody made a secret tunnel through the wall dividing tinies and giantesses, secretly bridging the two races together. Membership to the club expanded, and so did its space as they dug more and more room for more members to join, until it became a small city of its own.

 

Once inside, the tunnel opened up to a cavernous club floor. Giantesses roamed the vast club from table to table, and tinies carpeted the floor to be stepped on. The clubbers formed their own groups; girls who came with friends formed circles, smothering a tiny together with their combined feet. Tinies flocked occupied tables as they worshiped the giantess's still feet, occasionally gaining the attention of the giantess, who pulled them under their sole. A bunch stood in a row, masseuses work their feet around a trapped tiny, smushing and scrunching toes and soles into the tiny man below.

 

There was only one rule; get feet or get out. Giantesses had to be barefoot, and tinies were only allowed to wear underwear. It didn't matter in the end, though. Everybody here was out for feet. Tinies who wanted to smother their faces into the hot, oppressive soles of giant girl feet, and giantesses who wanted to smear their mighty toes against the helpless bodies of feeble men.

 

Club members got creative, to keep things fresh. Small rows of tiny houses occupied part of the club, where tinies sat inside while giantesses ran their feet through the roofs, fishing for the tinies within. Another was a small kiosk, where tinies tied themselves onto a strap, and giantesses wore them like on their soles, walking around the club floor with the tiny cushioning her every step. There was a whole throng of things to do: foot ornamentation, foot bondage, foot massaging, making out with toes, heck, one giantess managed a magic shoe, stepping on a tiny and making him disappear. It was one heck of a feat to palm a tiny in your sole.

 

When the clubbers got tired, they lounged in the resting are, which was nothing more than a sea of pillows both tiny and giantess sized. Occupants would lie down to rest, some taking advantage of other occupants. The prospective tiny took the opportunity to snuggle between the giantess's toes, reclining against the valley between the two digits, occasionally receiving a playful squeeze from the giantess. The giantesses would lazily reach out to a nearby tiny, placing her foot over him like a blanket, digging her toes into him absentmindedly.

 

When the day was done though, the club master would call for everyone to leave, and the festivities stopped and giantess and tiny made their way out separately. All of them would be back the next day, all for the thrill of meeting their sized and foot counterparts.

 

 

 

Groupies:

 

Jacob approached a circle of giantesses standing about on the club floor. They had their hands (or feet, rather) on a bunch of tinies, with two or three feet sharing a tiny at a time. Most of them were occupied, but two on the far side were waiting for their turn.

 

Jacob walked past the mass of foot orgy to the front of the two giantesses. They were watching their friends already, so it didn't take long for one of them to spot Jacob on the floor. “Oh, you want some, don't you, little man?” The blonde on the left said haughtily. She reached out with her foot, and knocked Jacob into the ground. There was no need for foreplay; everybody was here for the same thing. The giantess began by scrunching her toes against Jacob's chest, arching her heel up to put as much pressure into the ball of her foot. The crushing sensation enveloped Jacob, but miraculously, his body did not break. The blue liquid he had drunk made him invincible for some reason, but that was the last of his thoughts here today. Today, he was going to enjoy being smothered by the blonde and her friend's feet.

 

“Join in, Stephanie!” The blonde called out to her friend. With a smirk, Stephanie took a step forward and put her foot down onto Jacob's legs. She began pulling at them as the blonde continued her pressure on his chest, and Jacob let out a cry of pain and pleasure, gripping the foot on his chest tightly.

 

“Ooh, he's resisting, Mandy!” Stephanie cooed to her friend, “Teach him a lesson!” As soon as she said that, Mandy (the blonde), kept her foot pinned on Jacob, but slid it further up his body. The coarse grooves in her soles rubbed across Jacob's face., and the toes gripped his head tightly, pressing him further into the sole. Jacob was suffocating, with one foot clutching his head and another holding him down dangerously close to his crotch. He was getting a huge rise from this, and Mandy picked up on this pretty soon.

 

“Looks like our little man's going to blow, Steph,” Mandy told her friend. The two of them smiled at each other before looking back at Jacob's withering form below. “Finish him.”

 

Mandy released Jacob from her grip, and her toes found their way around Jacob's neck instead. She came down on his chest again with the ball of her foot, but left her heel hanging to make way for Stephanie. Stephanie slid her foot into Jacob's pants, stripping them down to expose his throbbing member. She pushed it up against her big toe, rubbing it rhythmically against his upper body. Stephanie was giving Jacob the biggest footjob of his life. Before Jacob came, Stephanie held down his penis tight, not allowing him to finish.

“I want you beg, little man,” Stephanie said with a malicious grin, “I want you to show me you need this. Scream for me to let you come. Tell me you'd do anything to make me let go!”

 

“ANYTHING!” Jacob screamed, “I'LL DO ANYTHING” He was at his peak. Not being able to finish was driving him crazy.

 

Stephanie let go of Jacob, and a white stream burst out like a floodgate opening its doors. His cum struck Stephanie's sole, and she took the opportunity to smear some onto Mandy's own foot. Jacob lie down on the floor, panting, completely satisfied with the outcome of today.

 

“Oh, don't think that we're already done with you,” Mandy said, licking her lips, “You've got two of us to please, so get ready to cum a second time, little man!”

 

In sync, Mandy and Stephanie's feet stepped back down onto Jacob's limp body, engulfing him once more in the hot, fleshy confines of the giantess's feet.