- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A shorter chapter, an extension of the two Goodnight chapters, just to end them on good terms. Enjoy :)
Tris -

I walk into our bedroom with Kai against my chest, I think he's asleep.

I place him gently on my pillow, I want to be close to him, he is lying there naked now, hardly visible against the pillow.

Moving like a robot, flashes of tonights events appearing in my mind. I swing myself into bed and cry and cry into my pillow, sobbing.

Why didn't I do anything to stop Christy? I am just as bad as her for not stopping her. Kai probably hates me now. I told Christy I love her. In a way I do love her, she is sexy, strong and she makes me feel warm, just like Kai used to...

I continue to cry, when I hear our bedroom door creek open. I turn around and see Christy, now only wearing the panties from before, her perfectly round and perky breasts exposed.

She is leaning in, looking down at me, a look of concern on her face.

She walks over to me, I am lying against my pillow which is flat against the bed, so when I look up at her, she seems far away, her upper body filling my vision.

"I heard you crying Tris, I thought I would come in to see if you were ok." She said gently.

As I gaze up at her I can't help but gasp at just how sexy she is, her dirty blonde hair slightly wet with sweat at the tips, her breasts and stomach also glistening.

She looks perfect. I resist the urge to kiss her and pull her into me and instead I tell her:

"I can't believe you... you used Kai." Is all I can make out. She actually looks slightly shocked that I saw what she was doing, but her face becomes gentle again.

"Tris. It's ok, he's fine. He didn't protest once remember? He enjoyed it, wouldn't you enjoy being so close to someone as sexy as me?" She reasoned.

Wait. She's right, he didn't protest once, why didn't he say anything?... What was it? I can't remember now, my head hurts. I am lost in Christy's eyes.

"Tris, do you think I can sleep with you tonight? It would really help me. I'm still stressed from moving." She asks with pleading eyes. I can't refuse her, she is just so warm and pretty.

"Of course Christy, we can snuggle up together if it makes you feel better." I assure her, not taking my eyes away from her body.

Then I remember Kai, who's curled up form lies next to me on my pillow. Christy has not seen him yet but I glance down at him.

"Oh, wait, you can sleep in the bed but we'll have to sleep separate." I tell her, almost forgetting about Kai.

Shamefully dissapointed that I won't be able to feel her body pressed up against mine.

"Oh." Christy says, visibly frustrated. She glances to my side where Kai lies in annoyance.

I see it from her perspective, he is getting in the way of me and her again, even if he doesn't realize it.

"Can't you move him to the other side of the bed?" She asks, sounding somewhat desperate.

"No. I want to comfort him." Suddenly recalling why I want to comfort him, all I can see is Christy pleasuring herself with him. It arouses me to think back to that.

"Fine." She sighs, although she doesn't appear or sound fine.

With that she climbs fully onto the bed and crawls across to the other side like a cat stalking it's prey.

I watch her glance down at Kai as she twists and lands on her side of the bed, pulling the covers up to her chest.

"I love you Tris." She says, gazing at me.

I long to jump over there and make out with her and be held by her arms, but I see Kai and I stop myself.

I don't reply, instead I turn my back to Christy and Kai and I face out towards the room and silently cry, making squeaking sounds and I am overcome with grief.

I cry for over 10 minutes, I notice, glancing at the clock before I finally fall asleep.

----

Christy is still awake however, she has been listening with pain in her chest to Tris crying. Kai is doing this to her.

What can he possibly do for her that she can't?

She humiliated him to put him in his place, she shocked herself by what she did. She did it so that she can be with Tris, her love for her is so great.

She shifts under the covers and moves herself slowly towards the sleeping forms of Kai and Christy.

Christy is facing the wall and Kai is curled up on the pillow. She stares down at him, his speck of a body she used as a thing for her pleasure looks so weak, he can't possibly be human anymore.

She decides she has to do it, and she has to make it look like an accident.

Christy shuffles herself across the bed, every shuffle inching Kai further down the pillow, until she gets so close that the top of her left breast brushes his head. With a final shuffle, he slides down off of the pillow.

She knows what she is going to do.

Kai is now level with Christy's breasts.

She moves onto her front slowly and then quickly covers his miniscule form completely beneath her right breast.

Then she moves onto her side again so she is facing Tris's back and so that her breasts move Kai further towards Tris, pushing him along the bed.

She lies slightly on her side and her giant left breast compresses Kai into the bed's surface, smothering him.

They are still sweaty to her annoyance and she has to readjust herself so that he doesn't slip out from underneath her.

To her dissapointment it feels as though he didn't wake up, she would have wanted to feel him struggle underneath her, it would have been more fun.

No matter, he's out of the way now.

Finally, she wraps her right arm around Tris and pulls her a tiny distance towards her so that her right boob presses into her smooth back, enjoying the coolness of it.

She smiles the happiest smile.

Now her and Tris can be together and nothing is stopping them.

In the morning she will wake up and pretend she was completely drunk and didn't know what she was doing.

After all, the tiny people have been dying every day from accidents. This is just another one of them.

She falls sound asleep, convincing herself she is doing a good thing.

----

Kai -

I was awoken from my short sleep by movement and shifting on the bed, I look out the corner of my eye and see a figure.

What the hell?

Two giant orbs lie very close to me, two smaller nipples in the center the size of my hand and I look up as far as I can without moving my head to see Christy.

She is staring at Tris' back with a concentrated expression and doesn't see me looking at her.

I close my eyes so she doesn't see that I'm awake.

Why the hell is she in our bed?!

More shuffling and shifting. I feel her hands grab the pillow I'm on and shake it slightly. I start to slip down the pillow.

Fear overcomes me and I remain as still as possible clenching my eyes shut.

What is she doing?

More shuffling and movement and I fall off and suddenly hit the surface of the bed.

Now what?

I listen for any more movement but it has stopped, yet I hear her breathing and I can feel that her body is so close to mine that I can smell the sweat on her body.

What is going on?

I feel heat on my body and a large shift from Christy, the heat seems to be coming from above me and I expect to see her breathing down on me.

This is like a nightmare.

I open my eyes as a shadow cuts off the moonlight that was streaming in from the bedroom window.

My eyes go wide as I realize directly above me is her nipple and surrounding that is the biggest boob I have ever seen.

Before I have a chance to scream or act, it descends like lightning and presses me into the bed.

I can feel her firm boob fit my form perfectly and the breath is knocked out of me.

I panic, I try to move but there is no way to move my hands or legs or open my mouth as I struggle to breath.

If she doesn't move now, I will suffocate, smothered beneath her giant boob.

I hate this girl with all my being.

The nerve, to take my life like this just because I'm helpless and it gives her a kick.

Just because I'm in her way.

There are a number of other ways she could have gone about killing me, such as a quick punch to the head and I would never wake up.

What do I do now?

She lifts her boob from me, and all too quickly her left breast scrapes me along the surface of the bed and lands on top of me.

She is getting comfortable.

I feel her pull Tris closer to her and she lies there like that exhaling a sigh, content that she is rid of me.

But she's wrong.

When she readjusted herself on top of me and covered me a second time, she mistook my head for a folded piece of the bed cover, so my head is free to the air, but my body is numb underneath her boob.

I count my blessings and promise myself I will be stronger from now on.

The smell of sweat circulating the air around me - her armpit a few inches above me. I HATE her so much.

Before her, I was trying to live a normal life with my girlfriend and now, she is trying to kill me so she can steal my girlfriend. This girl is despicable.

She thinks she can walk all over me? Now that I'm weak?

No. She's wrong, she can't do that I reassure myself, as half my body is pinned beneath one of her most attractive yet deadly assets. My position a display of how weak I am and how easily she can overpower me.

I will not move an inch or she will notice that she hasn't finished the job.

So I try to sleep. Although the smell emitting from her armpit prevents me from doing so. It leaves a sour taste at the back of my throat after a while and I feel like I need to cough. I hate her.

After a while I get used to it.

When I wake up I will give her a piece of my mind and I will tell Tris to kick her out of the house.

I fall sound asleep. Content that I will be able to get revenge on Christy. Somehow.

She hasn't beaten me yet.
Chapter End Notes:
What will happen next? Next chapters will be out soon. Feel free to write a review before then. :)