- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Part 2 is in Kai's perspective, for story progression and for those of you who I am sure would want to see it from his perspective. Remember to refer back to the previous chapter aswell to be reminded of Tris' thoughts. Enjoy :)
Kai's Perspective -

I can't believe what is happening. I tell Tris all I can about Christy's motives and she still doesn't realize that she is out to get me, she says she doesn't care. I try to console her and she brushes me away with her hand like it's all my fault or something.

Right now, i'm helpless, there is nothing I can do but watch things unfold. At least me and Christy seem to be on good terms now I suppose. I wish I could comfort Tris and tell her everything is ok, but she just stares out the window, ignoring me completely. Why is that?

We get changed into our pajamas, Tris decided we should watch a movie together, I hope this makes the distance between me and Christy a lot smaller...

As Tris walks towards me I admire her cute light brown shorts which accentuate her butt, and her dark pink pajama top which contains her C cup breasts without a bra, her nipples faintly visible in the light of our bedroom.

She picks me up sloppily without even looking at me, almost slipping off her hand.

"Let's just forget about this." She says. "This doesn't mean anything!" She hisses. I am taken aback by this outburst... why is she angry at me?

She carries me downstairs which is almost pitch black, save for the moonlight shining through the windows and the flickering white light of the TV. I feel a wave of regret and shock and every other negative emotion I could think of.

Christy is laying sprawled out on our sofa wearing nothing but her white panties and a skimpy pajama top.

I stare at her as she looks directly at me, a determined look on her face. She looks so sexy that I can't help but get aroused by the sight, she is gorgeous.

Me and Christy have been staring at each other now for a few seconds. I wonder why Tris hasn't moved in a while? I snap my head up to look at her face and she is standing still, eyes gazing longingly at Christy with her mouth hanging open.

To my horror, Tris is feeling the same way I am about Christy.

I feel like screaming at her to look away, but I just desperately punch her palm in the hopes of snapping her out of her trance.

To my relief she looks down, wide-eyed still and seems to recollect herself.

"Hey Christy, sorry I'm just tired haha." The nerves in her voice beyond noticeable.

She grasps me a little too tightly and smushes me against the side of her shorts, I don't know what she is doing but I think it has something to do with her nerves.

I can't believe she is falling for Christy. This can't be happening.

Tris sits down cautiously next to her and I notice her take another long glance at Christy's legs and feet. I can't bear to watch this. It should be me staring at her, but even I have more self-control right now.

She then drops me from about 2ft (from my perspective) into her lap like she is dropping an every day object, and I land uncomfortably in the crevice made just below her crotch, between her thighs.

She wipes her hands on her shorts next to me and gives me a slow, powerful stroke on my head, letting me know she is still there. An attempt to comfort me I assume.

Christy finally speaks up.

"I poured you and me another glass of wine Tris, also I was wondering what movie we could watch." She says excitedly, like she is enjoying herself. I can't blame her, the girl she has a crush on just stared at her like she is the most mesmerizing thing in the world.

Christy moves about on the sofa so she is towering over me to my left and I get moved about on Tris' lap because of the tremors she causes. She is a head taller than Tris sitting down.

I feel Tris tense up from contact with Christy.

"Ummm... Why don't we let Kai choose?" Tris said my name.

I am so caught up being surrounded by all of the powerful movements and forces acting on me that I just barely register the question. I have to clear my throat a thousand times before I can speak, my voice coming out weak and quiet.

"Uh, I-I think we should watch a sci-fi." I say apprehensively. Looking up to gauge everyone's reaction to my suggestion.

"Really? A sci-fi?" Christy scoffs. Her tone sends a chill down my spine, I cannot argue, I don't have a say in the matter. She knows that and she took that opportunity to let me know.

So when Christy voices her suggestion all I can do is nod in defeat. I look up and see Tris nod with me, in some sort of daze, she offers me a finger tip with a drop of wine on it. I slurp it down, a welcome distraction.

What Christy says next makes my ears ring.

"Tris? Do you mind if I hold Kai? I haven't been able to feel what it's like and I should know how to grasp him for whenever I might need to." Her voice settling on my ears, the lie trickling from her mouth. She is incredibly seductive.

I look up expecting Tris to say something, when I do, I see Christy staring lustfully into her eyes. Tris nods. I am lifted from her lap and handed to Christy.

I stare back at Tris in shock, that same dazed expression in her eyes. I just lost a lot of trust in her I think, as Christy wraps her warm hand around my 6 inch form.

Still staring back up at Tris as I am carried away from her, I feel scared. I know I shouldn't but my instincts are telling me I should, Christy is oozing with malicious intent.

I'll be brave. Maybe she wasn't lying about what she said. I hope.

I watch Tris and Christy exchange eye contact, I see Tris is no longer looking at me, but instead looking deeply into Christy's eyes, which are glowing with lust and mischieviousness.

I dissappear behind Christy's thigh and she drops me there, me falling down the depression caused by her giant leg. Why did she purposefully hide me from Tris' view? I feel a weight in the pit of my stomach, she is just keeping me away from Tris so she can have her all to her self, I assume.

Then Christy moves around on the sofa. It is like watching a giant wall of skin move in front of your very eyes. Which is exactly what it is, and it is a scary sight from this close up.

I see Christy move right next to Tris, so close that her right breast brushes Tris' shoulder, I see her lean into Tris and then her legs snake out along the length of the sofa, her right big toe carelessly ramming into me, knocking me down.

She settles her foot on top of me for a few seconds, purposefully pressing me down into the soft fabric of the sofa. I can't believe she would do something like this, this is inhumane, I can't fight back.

I try to push up but my arms are clamped down at my sides. She twists her foot a little, smearing the underside of her toes against my face, the soft flesh yielding slightly.

Then as soon as it started she lifts up her foot again and carries on stretching her long legs out along the length of the sofa, this time the calf of her right leg pinning me to the sofa easily. She is enjoying this, are my thoughts.

Right now all I am is angry, scared and I feel betrayed by Tris, because she let this happen, maybe she can't see what is happening, but still. She gave me to the person who hates me out of jealousy.

Christy stops moving and I feel her leg lift up, finally she stretches out fully, her thigh just above her knee settling down on top of me this time, completely dominating me.

I breath in, I can still breath thankfully, the smell of vanilla and musty air dominating my senses. My mouth and my whole body is pressed up against her leg, the silky smoothness of it arousing me to an extent. It is pitch black and the only sound is the muffled sound of the TV. The movie must have started.

Up to now I can only wonder what is stopping Tris from asking after me, has she forgotten about me? What is going on out there.

About 5 minutes pass and I am still trapped underneath tonnes of skin and bone. When suddenly it is lifted and the cool air in the room (in comparison to the hot air underneath her leg) greets me and makes me feel cold. My pajamas and my entire body is drenched in sweat, most of it hers.

I feel a hand grab me roughly and before I can react, my mouth is messily taped shut. I panic, screaming but only quiet muffles come out, not loud enough over the TV. I am terrified, for what reason would Christy need to tape my mouth shut?

I notice a smell, and a slimy substance is rubbed off on my cheek. Christy has been touching herself. She is turned on by having control over me... or is it because she is so close to Tris? I can't believe I am having to think about this.

Suddenly I am pressed up roughly against a white fabric, through the fabric comes a pungent odor which assaults my senses, this is Christy's panties.

She is using me to pleasure herself.

I can feel the bumps of her aroused pussy from behind her panties as I am pressed against it.

All I can think about is how a person could do this to another person, it is so inhumane yet never heard of before. She is capable of doing this to me because I am the right size, which is all the excuse she needs.

She rubs me hard in circles against her panties, stopping and starting where it pleases her. Her strong fingers easily capable of overpowering me.

Her juices are seeping through her underwear and rubbing off against me.

For once I am glad that I have tape over my mouth or I know I would have swallowed plenty.

She rubs me up and down along her inner thighs to rest her hand every few seconds, since she is sitting at an awkward angle, then she continues to rub me relentlessly against herself.

I try to tell myself I can live a happy life after this event. I am lost in thought as my body is thrown left and right, up and down, my limbs lolling like a ragdoll as she uses her middle finger to press against my back and her index finger to press against the back of my head.

At some points I can feel and hear a squelch as my body gets pushed against her engorged pussy lips, now visible through her panties.

I think about what motivated her to do this, simply hatred fueled by jealousy. It can make you do terrible things without you realizing.

I also recall that Tris has not said anything yet... she must still be unaware of what is going on. Just then I hear her voice.

"Christy, how is Kai doing?" I hear her ask.

Why does she ask that? She still doesn't know what Christy is doing? Why hasn't she asked where I am or if she can see me. She said she would protect me but I am being raped not an arms distance away from her, she surely must know. If that's the case then Christy has complete control over Tris, who must be afraid to say anything after Christy's advances.

"Ohh" I hear her moan sensually. "He's doing nicely." I hear the slut answer. Tris must know now.

Nothing will ever come close to the humiliation I am experiencing right now. There are so many possible humiliating things that could happen to me at this size.

She speaks so casually to Tris that I forget for a few seconds that she is talking about using me as a human sex toy. I feel so angry, but I have nowhere to get rid of that anger, I want to kill Christy with my bare hands. I have never felt like this before.

I swing my fists with all my strength at the closest surface, her panties. All it elicits is a whimper, not a whimper of pain, a whimper of pleasure. All that did was pleasure her and she probably didn't even realize it.

I feel weak, helpless and scared, after letting go of my anger all that is replaced are these feelings.

After what feels like a decade, Christy finally stops rubbing me against her panties and puts me between her thighs just below her crotch and sandwiches me between them.

The muscles she has in her thighs contracting and crushing the air out of my lungs, she is purposefully not being gentle with me. As she twists and moves about her thighs envelope me completely and push me against her panties again. She squeezes me, effectively squeezing the pleasure I provide out of me.

If she continues like this I will either end up bruised and beaten or I will not make it out alive, she will most likely snuff me out by mistake at some point. I think about death and it doesn't seem the worst option, I have more than likely lost my girlfriend to my understanding, (the looks she was giving Christy indicated this) my life is in ruins and I am completely helpless. I should welcome it.

I hear someone pouring wine, it must be Christy because when she stopped pouring her muscles in her legs relaxed, allowing me to breath easier again. Now she is pouring wine for Tris and the clenching is back, they aren't speaking.

Christy must be doing a good job of hiding what she is doing to me. I can't help but picture both Christy and Tris smirking at each other and holding back giggles at my predicament. Tris now an evil figure in my eyes alongside Christy.

Even though I don't know for sure if Tris knows what is going on, I assume she does, because my pain and suffering cloud my judgement.

I feel sticky and cold and bruised and my back and my neck ache from the pressure Christy has been applying, my ribs are taking a lot of pressure from her thighs aswell.

I hear Christy sip her wine and place it down on the glass table, then I hear Tris, just as casually do the same. Christy yawns and smacks her lips.

After they both set their glasses down, Christy turns back to her pleasuring position. But this time she pinches me by my head from between her legs. Her right hand visible out of the corner of my vision. I hang there, arms and legs limp, exhausted from her onslaught.

She moves me to her right hand, making slow and purposeful movements. I watch her grab the edge of her soaked panties and very slowly inch them open. She makes sure I am facing directly into the space she has made, her aroused pussy visible.

From my perspective it looks like a grey glistening wrinkly piece of skin which spans her crotch, grey because of the dim light from the TV, although tanned brown in any other light.

I glance around me, averting my gaze from what is in front of me, trying to control my breathing and I can finally judge the situation. Christy has her head resting in Tris' lap, her gaze lustful and empty, as though she is looking at an object, a sex toy. I see Tris looking at me, mixed emotions on her face, she looks drunk. Dammit. Regardless, she can see me, yet she doesn't do anything about it. This depresses me.

The smell which comes out of the space hits me, it smells like pure sex. Before I can make any attempt at protest I am slowly moved into that space. I am too tired now to do anything, I will try to fall asleep, I think.

The giant pussy, almost as big as me, filling my vision more and more as it looms closer and I am inserted into her panties and they are snapped sloppily shut.

I can feel the wet panties against my back, my face flat against Christy's pussy, coated in her juices. I feel her hand forcefully smush me against herself, my body not big enough to fit in at this angle, although my side slips inside slightly along with a shoulder and an arm, coating it in pungent juices.

Christy continues to press me into herself for a while, sometimes using her knuckles, sometimes using one finger, or more than one finger. Generally lazily pleasuring herself with me, not caring for a second that i'm a human being, her hatred and also alcohol, clouding her judgement.

"Tris." I hear Christy call out, from the confines of her underwear.

I feel Christy sit up, effectively squeezing me even further into pussy, I feel her legs shift beneath me and I have to lift up my legs to avoid them being pulled from my body by this simple act. Not that she would care. From the position I am in now, I would be able to fit inside her without a problem. A thought that disturbs me and keeps me waiting.

After she pauses I hear her say.

"I love you."

Then.

"I love you too." Tris.

I curl up as best I can. Not crying, just thinking. But before I can get any sort of comfort, I am pinched carelessly by two fingers and lifted out of her panties and I am brought behind Christy and wiped roughly against her taught panty clad butt. No doubt to remove her juices from me.

Dazed from being whipped back and forward. I am deposited in Tris' hand. I let my legs collapse beneath me and sit staring ahead. Still dizzy and confused.

"Oh." I hear Tris say like a distant sound, then all sound is completely blocked out. I subtly lean against her fingers and pass out. Afraid, scarred and abused.

All I see and feel before I pass out is the feeling of something big and soft against me and the eyes of Christy, full of hatred and determination.

Hasn't she done enough?
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a review and tell me what you like to see next, I will accept any good suggestions, but make sure they are vague. Thanks :P