- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the great reviews and suggestions for the story so far guys! Here is the second part to the previous chapter. Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

I lie here in between Christy's smooth butt cheeks, the sweat building up is coating me in a thin layer of the stuff, I move my hands around and stroke her smooth left butt cheek, feeling the slippery yielding flesh of her glorious behind.

It feels soft, warm and very sweaty, I can't resist touching it and I hope Christy doesn't mind.

I am suddenly forced further between her enormous cheeks, I am no longer near her pink shorts on the outside of her butt crack. There is now only a small gap between me and the outside, her butt cheeks have sucked me in further, there is no light anymore and the area around me is compressed.

She must be sitting down, how long does she plan on keeping me in here? I'm a little worried.

I squirm around to let her know I am not comfortable with staying in here too long, when suddenly I am gripped tightly by her muscles and I am smeared up and down the length of her crack, slowly being rubbed against the inside of her pink shorts aswell.

My new clothes that Tris gave me absorb so much sweat that they feel heavy on me, I am drenched from head to toe in musty, oily sweat and I involuntarily swallow some which makes me gag.

Christy might be taking this too far, or is she unaware of what she is doing? I'm probably just being weak again, everything at my size feels like rough movements and strong pressures. I just need to get used to it.

After using me as a sweat absorber, Christy readjusts herself again so that I am pulled further into her crack, using her muscles this time to coax me further in. The further inside I get the hotter and smellier it is. I didn't think such a gorgeous girl could smell so sweaty and musky.

Finally I am pulled up against a surface, I must be right up against her ass hole.

The walls of flesh on either side of me keep me suspended and completely immobilized, her muscles clenching their tiny intruder, stopping me from moving.

I didn't realize until now how powerful those muscles are, I feel like I am being held up by two concrete walls.

I notice that there is now almost no gap to her shorts, it is just a small gap which is lighter than the pitch black that surrounds me. I'm glad that I'm not claustraphobic, otherwise I'd be in hell.

I can hear Tris ask where I am, Christy comes up with a few quick answers to get rid of Tris' suspicions. She wouldn't normally lie to Tris unless it was for the good of this 'game'.

It's more of a game to Christy than it is to me, because to me it's more like a survival challenge.

I try to move in my fleshy prison but I can't move, I wonder how I'm so immobilized because I know that Christy doesn't have a big butt like Tris does, although it's still pretty big and enough to swallow my 6 inch form whole.

I can't help but picture her dildo in place of me, and I wonder if I feel good in here to Christy, knowing Christy, this is probably turning her on.

I feel weightless for a second as Christy stands up, her butt cheeks clenching me while she walks, keeping me held tightly in place, I feel her bend over and an immense pressure surrounds me and I am pushed up very hard against her butt hole.

To me it is just bigger than the size of my head and my side is pushed up against it, I notice a very musky aroma emanating from it and I wrinkle my nose in disgust.

My face is buried in her ass flesh and I am forced to breath in with my nose right up against her sweaty cheek, I accidentally swallow some sweat in the heat of the moment and it feels oily as it goes down my throat, I gag. If it weren't Christy or Tris' sweat I would have probably thrown up by now.

There is something undeniably sexy about my position, however weird that feels. I try to enjoy it through the pain and prickled senses, it's not every day you get to be so close to a beautiful girl such as Christy.

I wonder for a second why she is bending over for so long, maybe it's pleasurable to feel me smushed up against her brown hole, which twitches slightly at my touch.

The heat is overpowering now and I feel like I could use a drink at some point, the sweat just keeps building up, my own now adding to the mix.

----

Christy -

As I bend over I feel Kai push up against my tight butt hole, he feels sooo good, I never want to take him out of there, I just stay in that position, pretending to take a while picking up the remote, letting Tris get a good look at my ass and the back of my thighs.

I hope my butt looks cute in these shorts, Kai didn't seem to complain.

I have a strong urge to clench my cheeks together so that I get even more pleasure, but I feel that I would only end up breaking him, which neither of us would want.

So far Tris hasn't seen him and I have to suppress a giggle, knowing that Kai has been completely swallowed inside my crack, a wave of pleasure courses through me at this thought.

I stand up straight and leap onto the couch butt first.

I enjoy the feeling of Kai being pushed against me again, I feel my ass smother his tiny form and squeeze him tightly, smearing more sweat on him.

Ripples of pleasure run through me and my pussy aches for attention, I will have to resist the temptation to satisfy myself.

I look up at Tris and she is staring at me with a puzzled and flustered expression, my little display had the desired effect on her, but she didn't see Kai at all.

"Everything ok Tris?" I ask, hiding a cheeky smile.

"Oh u-uh, yeah It's just your um, yeah." She responds, turning back to the TV.

She is totally flustered and aroused I notice, her cheeks are red and she is sweating slightly, should I take my chance now? While Kai is suppressed and unable to stop this?

No, I can't do that yet.

Kai feels snug and warm against me, he is like a toy I can squeeze between my cheeks to obtain pleasure from.

Me and Tris sit there watching the news for a while, I keep giving Kai a squeeze, he is my constant supply of pleasure.

Just then me and Tris have our attention drawn to the news headline and the scene before us:

'Jeff Halest, the most recent victim of shrinkee cruelty, has been found dead in his home.'

This news shocks both me and Tris, Jeff is Carly's brother.

This is very interesting.

'Carly, his sister, openly confessed to keeping her brother in a cage while she was at work, the police were informed and visited her appartment earlier today.'

We sit wide-eyed, Carly is one of the nicest people we know.

'When the police arrived at the appartment, Carly, her brother's murderer, was apparently lieing on her bedroom floor in a mental state'

Me and Tris stare at each other, unable to comprehend what we are seeing.

'"She looked panicked and upset", one of the officers at the scene told us'

'They searched the appartment and found Jeff, laying motionless in the imprint of Carly's, ehem, behind.'

The news woman looks visibly uncomfortable with what she is reading, but she carries on.

'An ambulance was called to the scene and they attempted to perform CPR, but Jeff had been without air for too long. His parents and family are being informed about his death'

Her voice cracks.

'Yet another careless disregard for human life by people who no longer see those who have shrunk as people!'

The news woman stares at the camera, that wasn't on her script. She continues with the story.

'Carly... has been charged with.... involuntary manslaughter?!'

The news woman looks visibly angry.

'Seriously? This is the same thing that my friend was charged for after killing my brother! What the hell is wrong with you people! She crushed the life out of him with her feet for christs sake!'

She breaks down crying and the news station goes off-air.

Me and Tris look at each other slowly.

What just happened?

Suddenly I feel very guilty for what I'm doing to Kai and while Tris quickly looks for another news station, I put my hand down the back of my shorts and pull Kai out from between my steamy ass cheeks.

He shields his eyes from the light and I pull off his clothes and quickly wipe his body on my shirt to get rid of the sweat that coats him, I do this near my armpit so that it looks more believable.

Then I quickly place him on the ground, pretending to stretch the whole time. I look down at him, trying to communicate my thoughts to him with my eyes, 'Don't tell Tris'.

He puts up his hand as though telling me he knows and he nods, obviously aware of what I want him to do. Kai is such a good guy, I don't know why I do this to him.

He isn't a jerk like every other guy I have the displeasure of knowing.

I sit and watch as he walks closer into Tris' view, then he calls up to her.

"Hey Tris." He says, like he is out of breath, he sounds really tired, I must have put him through a lot.

"Oh! Hey Kai." Tris smiles, reaching down for him and placing him in her lap.

I do feel a pang of jealousy at how easily she accepts his physical presence. But I know it can't be helped, I admit in defeat.

"You wouldn't believe what we've just seen on the news, how was your rest?" She asks.

Kai probably heard the whole news story anyway, but she starts to tell him about it anyway.

"My rest? Oh yeah it was great thanks." He remembers to lie.

Tris finishes telling him about the story and he looks disturbed, maybe he didn't hear it since he was so far up my ass, I laugh at the thought.

"I swear these murders and deaths are getting out of control, the shrinkees are just being killed like they are nothing." He says, visibly discomforted by the story. He stares ahead in thought.

"Don't worry sweety, I wouldn't let anything like that happen to you." She comforts him, holding him against her breasts.

I look on with envy and say the same,

"Me too Kai, I won't let anything like that happen to my little friend."

I mean what I say, Kai is a good guy, sometimes I just get carried away and see him as my rival, but I would never go as far as I did on the first night. I shiver at the thought of it.

Kai looks wearily up at me, but closes his eyes and nods, falling asleep against Tris' boobs. Lucky guy, I think with a grin.

We get up off the smooth sofa which feels cool against my bare legs and we head up to bed.


Me and Tris are not at work tomorrow because Steven called for a day off after the news about Carly.

We head to bed, Tris to her room with Kai in hand, and I head to my room to rest after my fun day. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better.

I remember that the game didn't quite go as planned, but I have another day now to get the amnesia serum anyway.

I fall asleep with the biggest smile on my face, thinking of all the possibilities.

....

------
Chapter End Notes:
Remember to leave a review! :) Next chapters should be out soon, another twist is on its way.