- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the first chapter which has Christy's perspective in it. Enjoy :) This will be a 2 Part Chapter.
----

Kai -

I wake up and I am being carried by a warm hand, my nap has given me a little more energy than I had in the shower. I notice I am being carried into the kitchen. At least now I feel refreshed and able to communicate, I call up to Tris.

"Hey Tris." I say sleepily.

"Hey..." She replies timidly.

Tris is like a different person to me now, at first I wanted to prove to her that I can be strong. But she and Christy have put me through so much that proving I am strong now is just asking too much, I feel deflated, like I lost a part of me. I squirm uncomfortably in her hand.

"Is everything alright Kai?" She asks, sounding concerned. She has every right to be concerned, she just put me through a day of hell.

"No, not really Tris... you said you would protect me and look after me, remember? Oh wait, you probably don't." I sigh.

"Kai, you know I still try to do that even if I don't remember that promise..." She assures me, although her words are uncertain, given what she did this morning.

"So you see using me like some object to get yourself off... as protecting me?" My voice raising slightly.

"Look Kai, it's over now, it won't happen again, when I asked if you were ok with it, you said yes." She recalls.

She's right, I did agree to something, but I didn't know she would just use me like some dildo.

"Yes but I didn't agree to being used as a dildo! I thought you were asking if I was ok just having sex, but you didn't explain yourself very well." I argue.

I know I'm right, and I feel good about that, because I'm making someone so much bigger than me hang their head in defeat, just by using my words. This helps me gain some of my confidence back.

I do feel bad for her, I know she is just trying to make things work between us, after all she originally did all of that this morning for my sake.

"Ok, you're right, let me just make you pasta and then we can watch TV or something." She conceeds. Although I can see that she is smiling.

This makes me smile too and I feel like laughing, more out of exhaustion than because the situation is funny.

I perk up at the sound of her mention my favourite meal, my stomach is rumbling like mad. In the meantime she gets me a small drink of water which I drink from a bowl.

She cooks some pasta for herself and me, while Christy is still upstairs in her room. I ask for seconds and Tris gives me some of her pasta, when I finish that I decide to go and tell Christy that we are about to watch some TV.

"Hey Tris, I'm gonna go tell Christy to come down and watch TV with us, I'll be down in a minute."

I head upstairs, taking it slowly since my broken ribs still hurt from being inside Tris. I turn the corner at the top of the stairs and walk towards her room which is open slightly. As I get closer I can hear noises, like grunts and moans, she must be masturbating.

I decide to turn around and go tell Tris, but I'm upstairs now and my curiosity gets the better of me.

I poke my head around the door and I hear her bed shift and I hear shallow grunts and loud moaning. All I can see from my position on the floor is one of her legs draped over the side of the bed.

I run around alongside her bed to get a closer look and to avoid being seen, I have to avoid her foot which is draped over the side of the bed, her leg is trickled with beads of sweat.

I walk to the far side of the room, hugging the wall so I am out of her view and from this distance I can see her with both hands over her pussy, pumping something in and out of it.

What she says makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Ohhh... Kai... fuck me... you're my dildo now!" She half whispers, half shouts, like she doesn't want anyone to hear but can't hold back her shouts of passion.

With that she orgasms all over her sheets and pants for a few seconds, getting her breath back. Her arms are at her side and she is staring up at the ceiling with her eyes tightly closed. Her legs are still wide, letting the air cool her hot pussy down after her orgasm.

I stand there against the wall, she just fantasized about doing the same thing Tris did to me. I shiver at the thought, as long as I live, that will never happen again, as sexy as it seems from this perspective, I will not go through that.

She suddenly swings her legs to the floor and sits on her bed facing my direction, although she can't see me yet. I am behind her wardrobe against the wall so she would only see my head popping round the edge of it.

I notice her perky round tits heave forward and backwards and I am mesmerized by them, they look so perfect I just want to grab them both.

Then she stands up and walks towards me, I assume to get something from her wardrobe.

I watch her long luscious legs stride towards me, her body glistening with sweat, she opens up her wardrobe and pulls out a pink pair of pajama short shorts and a white sleeveless pajama t-shirt.

Just then she gets down on her knees and I wonder what she is doing, when she goes prone and looks underneath the wardrobe I notice a look of shock on her face. She just noticed something is missing, the amnesia serum she had.

Stupidly I thought she saw me when she was about to stand back up and so I ran as fast as I could towards the door, my lungs burning and my side and legs aching. I make it half way.

I feel her stand up to her full height and then I hear her gasp silently. A shadow encompasses me slowly and I feel something ram into my back and then press me into the floor.

She lets up off me for a second and then walks over to the door and casually shuts it. Then she turns back to me with a mischievous smirk and speaks to me.

"Kai I didn't realize you were such a dirty little pervert." Her tone accusing.

"Christy I only came in here to tell y-" I am cut off when she presses me into the carpet again.

Her sweaty foot smells mildly like vinegar and is slimy and musty, this time she presses down on my front so she is looking at me from between her big and second toes.

Her hands on her naked hips, she talks down to me, "How much of that did you hear?" Her eyes narrow and her smile fades away.

I really regret coming in here now.

"All of it." I answer honestly.

She seems greatly troubled by this and looks ahead at the wall for a few seconds, contemplating my answer.

"I didn't mean any of it." She says sincerely, unconsciously pressing down harder on me. She seems to enjoy this position.

"I know Christy, could you lift up your foot a second." I wheeze.

"Sure." She says, a little awkward now. She steps back and puts her hands across her breasts and over her pussy, shielding them from my view.

"As I was trying to say, I came in here to ask if you wanted to come and watch TV with us." I finally manage to explain, although it seems a little late now.

"Well that was dumb, why didn't you just wait outside or something?" She asks me.

She doesn't question me at all about the missing bottle, she probably thinks Tris found it thinking I am not capable of moving it.

"Well curiosity got the better of me." I try to smile at her convicingly but she just looks back at me with a straight face.

"You know it doesn't feel too good when you realize someone just spied on you while you were masturbating." She says, trying to make me feel bad more than anything.

"So what about you this morning? Hmm?" I reply, with a raised eyebrow.

"What... that was... Uh! Why do you have to be so smart! Turn around!" She gestures to her clothes. So I wait for her to get changed.

I find it funny how this encounter turned out, Christy has never been a person to hold a grudge or stay angry for long.

"Ok you can turn around now." She says, a smirk on her face.

Her shorts hug her butt and her thighs like a second skin, her top stretches showing the outline of her round, firm boobs. She looks pretty damn sexy.

"Since you came all the way up here to tell me to come downstairs, I'll give you a ride back down." She says, her hand coming towards me a very wide grin on her face.

"No Christy it's fi-" I am lifted into the air and she moves me about, fidgeting with the waistband of her shorts.

"It'll be nice and cozy in there I'm sure, although it might be a little sweaty, try not to squirm too much or you'll make me horny." She winks. "Let's see how long it takes Tris to realize where you are." She giggles.

I find it amusing how she changed her mood so quickly, one minute she is calling me a perv, the next she is shoving me down her shorts.

Now that I know she is doing it out of playfulness, I decide to try and enjoy it.

"Be careful Christy, I broke a few ribs when I was inside Tris." I warn her.

"No problem." She answers quickly.

She pulls back the waistband at the back of her shorts and drops me into the space she has created, she jiggles her butt a little to make sure I fall further down and snaps the waistband shut, leaving me sealed against her butt within her pink shorts. After that she positions me with her hands so I am slightly inside her butt crack, making sure I am comfortable for her.

Then she walks downstairs towards the living room, I am sucked further into her butt crack with every step she takes.

----

Christy -

Tris must have taken the amnesia serum, I decide to play a game with her and Kai, I am holding Kai at ransom. He feels nice and warm against my bare ass. It turns me on a little how he was watching me masturbate, he is so small and funny how he talks like he used to. I can see why Tris cares about him so much, he really is adorable.

Kai has always been a good friend, and I once had to look up to him, he would always check me out when he was his normal height whenever Tris wasn't looking. But I didn't mind, I was never really interested. My eyes are for Tris only.

When I drop him into my shorts he doesn't protest, he is probably trying to enjoy it, I winked at him to make sure he doesn't feel too uncomfortable.

His new size means there are just so many new sexual experiences to be had, Tris already tried out one of them, she thinks just like me.

I liked it when I completely dominated Kai with my sweaty barefoot, it made me feel so powerful knowing that he had to breath in the smell. I know that it's a little disturbing but I just can't help myself, I even tried to roleplay but I couldn't keep a straight face.

Kai always used to be a funny guy, he seems to have lost a lot of his humour after what happened these past few days.

I can't wait to see Tris' reaction when she notices where Kai is, she'll probably throw a tantrum or something, she's so hot and cute when she's angry, especially when Kai is involved.

The only reason I need the amnesia serum is so I can return it back to work.

Kai feels nice and cool down there, I almost lost it when I snapped my waistband shut, sealing him inside my cute sweaty ass, the house is so hot today it's like being in a sauna. I just hope it doesn't get too sweaty down there.

I walk downstairs, enjoying the feeling of Kai rubbing in between my ass cheeks as I walk. He slips further in every time I take a step, it's funny because I picture my ass eating him up like a little snack.

I walk into the living room and Tris is sitting watching some news program, she looks up at me when I walk in and she beckons for me to take a seat while giving me her usual friendly smile.

She looks so hot and sexy in her black nightie, her light brown hair flows down her back and over her face a little. The nightie stops just after it reaches her crotch, framing her perfect tanned thighs.

Every time I see her I feel like kissing her and holding her, but if I did that I would risk our relationship, I already pushed it in the shower today, which was quite the experience.

I sit down and I feel Kai slurp up into my ass even further.

"Where's Kai?" Woops, I forgot she would ask that.

"Uh, I dunno, haven't you seen him?" I answer, I will let the game go on for as long as possible.

"He told me he was coming to see you." She asks, her face now with a look of concern. Woops, I forgot that Kai mentioned that.

"I think he went to bed Tris, he was really tired remember?" Tris tends to believe most things I tell her, because every other time I am telling the truth. I don't like to lie to Tris, because she will see me as untrustworthy.

"Oh, yeah you're right." Tris replies. "Anything you wanna watch?" She adds.

"Uh, no just leave this on, the news is interesting right now." I enjoy watching and hearing about the different stories of some shrinkees.

Kai is squirming around inside my ass crack, I shuffle in my seat, using him to soak up some of the greasy sweat which is gathering there.

"Are you ok? You seem a bit uncomfortable?" Tris observes, she is very perceptive at times.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just can't get naked images of you out of my head." I lie, although I have thought about them a lot. I want to see what her reaction will be. My ass is getting very sweaty thanks to the guest in my pants.

I wonder how he is feeling right now.

"Oh... well, please don't think about me that way when you're around me thanks." She answers, although I see her blush a little and her eyes flicker over my body.

I decide to push it a little further to see if Tris can see Kai. I wriggle in my seat again, pushing Kai deeper into my ass, he feels good in there. I stand up and walk over to the remote which is in front of Tris on the glass table...

------
Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter will be out soon! Leave a review of the story so far, thanks for reading the chapter :)