- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy :)
------

Tris -

The meeting went well, it looks like our work will be more interesting for these next few months, 'analysing' people who are affected by the shrinking.

So far all we know is that people have lost a lot of height, with people shrinking to heights ranging from 3 inches to 10 inches, Kai being just below average at exactly 6 inches.

Today I just want the day to be over so that I can go home and find a way of getting Kai out of me. I dread to think that I may need to get Christy to help me, I am too afraid of how she will react to me using Kai as a dildo.

I shiver, recalling how casually I used him like that.

Me and Christy have had an easy day so far, all we have had to do is read up on shrinking cases of individuals and then contact hospitals for a blood sample of that person.

The blood samples were taken when every person affected was asked to go to the hospital.

I will also be looking into Kai's DNA and his genes although there will be no 'analysing' like with the others. We also work in genetics here.

Lunch time comes around and we go to the building's cafeteria, me and Christy chat to each other while we eat our lunch.

"So Tris, found anything interesting with your cases?" Christy asks.

"No not really, to be honest I don't even know what I'm looking for." I confess, laughing.

"Yeah me neither, I don't think anyone does, everyone has just been reading up on some of the weirder cases, including some of the deaths." She replies with a look of disgust.

Some of the death reports are too descriptive, such as telling people how the shrinkees were crushed in too much detail.

Most of the people were crushed by falling objects they were holding at the time and some people were in their cars when they shrunk, causing car crashes. Others are depicted being crushed in much more humiliating ways, such as being snuffed out underfoot.

Kai was one of the luckier ones who was at home when he shrunk.

"Really? What weird cases?" I ask.

"Well, there are a lot of them, I saw one where a guy found his girlfriend shrunk and panicked and called the police." She snickers. "Who would call the police?"

"He probably thought someone came in and shot her with a shrink ray." I add, also laughing at the thought.

"There was this other case in Sweden where a guy was found on the sidewalk by a 10 year old girl, the girl didn't tell anyone she had found him and her parents found the man dressed up as a doll and wearing make-up just today. He hadn't eaten since he shrunk." She told me, not really laughing at this one, just putting on a freaked out expression.

"Wow that poor guy, that must be traumatic." I answer.

"I know, right?" Christy agrees.

After we finish up eating we head back to work, not before heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

We get to the restroom and I stand there for a second in the stall, I'm going to have to use the restroom while Kai is inside me, something I don't feel comfortable doing.

Sitting down on the toilet seat, I try to forget about the fact that Kai is inside me and I go about my business. My pee hits the water and I can't help but think if Kai can hear all this, I feel very uncomfortable.

----

Kai -

I am awoken momentarily by a loud rushing noise all around me.

Is Tris peeing while I'm inside her? That's gross.

I can hear the roar of the pee hitting water below me, like a distant waterfall.

Then when the noise is over, I attempt to go back to sleep after I am squeezed a few times. Sleep is the only thing that can take my mind off this humiliating ordeal.

----

Tris -

I finish up and squeeze my legs together, enjoying the sensation which seems to comfort me whenever I feel stressed.

I should probably feel awkward after what I just did with Kai deep inside me, but I can't bring myself to feel like that.

Me and Christy exit the restroom and head towards our workplace, on the way there we see the police at the reception area. Steven called the police, not in an urgent way, but he called them in just to have a talk with Carly about what she told everyone earlier.

They are probably telling her that her brother isn't her posession and that he still has a free will like everyone else. She looks like she is crying but we can't quite make it out. I feel sorry for her because I know that she probably only wants the best for him, in her own weird way.


The day ends with me and Christy having only looked through a few cases and asking the hospital for those cases' blood samples, all in all an easy day in comparison to our previous work.

I drive back this time because I can no longer feel Kai, making it safe to drive.

Once we are home, Christy kicks off her shoes and jumps straight onto the sofa, getting some rest, thankfully she won't be able to interfere with my attempts to remove Kai from my vagina.

I head upstairs and into the bedroom, it's time to get Kai out. He must be starving by now... I'll have to cook him his favourite meal afterwards.

I spend the next 30 minutes trying as best as I can, but it's no use, he's still out of reach.

I decide to take a shower to see if that helps at all, since my body will take on moisture, I will try to get him out while I take a shower.

I enter the bathroom and close the door, I strip out of my uniform and step into the shower, turning on the steam and the main shower.

To my shock I see Christy walk into the bathroom right after I turn it on. I open the shower door, hiding behind it.

"Christy! What are you doing?" I ask alarmed by her presence.

"I've come to take a shower, is there a problem?" She asks with a cheeky smile, like this is completely normal, while pulling down her work shorts.

"Can't you wait until I'm done?" I ask, annoyed that she decided now of all times to bring out her mishchievous side.

"Oh come on Tris, just let me have a bit of fun, no touching I promise. By the way where is Kai?" She questions.

"Um, I don't know why don't you go look for him?" I say trying to get her to leave.

"Oh, well we can both look for him after we shower." She quickly answers.

Damn she will not leave now that she's seen me naked. I decide to yell at her to see if that will get her to leave.

"No Christy! I don't want to shower with you!" I yell, but all I get is the same reaction.

"Oh come on Tris you're just nervous." She replies, acting as though it's not a big deal, she is now fully naked.

I can't help but admire her body, at times she makes me a little jealous, she makes me look like her little sister at times.

I sigh and wait for her to join me, but I turn around so that I'm not looking at her.

Christy walks into the shower room which is all white tiles with a pink rubber floor, I feel so awkward knowing that she's probably turned on right now.

"Remember, no touching, otherwise I'm walking out." I caution her. "Oh and turn around so you aren't looking at my ass, this is already weird enough." I add.

"Oh Tris you're no fun." I hear her grumble from behind, then I hear her squeeze shampoo into her hands.

I turn around just to make sure she isn't looking, but she is and she quickly turns around and faces the other way, I catch a glimpse of her soaking breasts and taut stomach. Her hair is turned a dark blonde from being wet and it stops just above her protruding butt, her figure is perfect.

I stare for too long and snap myself out of my trance, getting on with the more important task of retrieving Kai.

Now that she isn't looking, I seperate my nether lips and slide my fingers inside, making sure to soak the insides well and letting the steam do its work.

This turns me on slightly and I squeeze my thighs together slowly, savoring the pleasure it gives me, but I focus on the task at hand and ignore the pleasure.

I continue to do this for about 2 minutes, completely forgetting that Christy is behind me since she hasn't made a sound.

I turn around quickly to see what she is doing and she is leaning against the other wall facing me, with her left hand on her left breast and her right hand fondling her pussy.

She jumps at my sudden action and she stands up straight awkwardly looking back at me like she just got caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar.

"Uh... what I uh... wasn't doing anything pffft, I just saw you um... having fun there so I decided to join in." She awkwardly explains, gasping a few times during her sentence.

"I wasn't 'having fun' Christy I was..." I trail off not knowing what to tell her, my face now the same as hers.

I was thinking of shouting at her for what she was doing but it must have appeared to her like I was masturbating aswell.

"So... want me to go get my dildo?" She jokes, an apologetic expression on her face.

"No! I mean... It's just... ahhh!" I yell in frustration, the world 'dildo' made me think back to this morning and I can't keep it a secret any longer.

I need to think of Kai and right now this is the best chance I'll have of getting him out.

"What is it Tris?" She asks, taking a step toward me and looking down at me with a concerned expression.

"It's... ugh... It's Kai... he's inside me." I choke out, wincing and waiting for Christy's reaction.

"...huh?" She looks at me, furrowing her eyebrows as if trying to comprehend what I just told her.

"So you mean, he's like, IN your pussy? Does that mean he's been in there all day?!" She asks, both amazed and baffled.

I wait for a while as she thinks about the idea, then she speaks again, I expected her to say something like 'That's disgusting' or 'What is wrong with you'. But instead:

"That's so hot." She breaths, her eyes staring ahead as though she is thinking about it.

"What!?" I shout, now angry at her for her reaction.

"Christy! Think about Kai right now, he's been in there all day, he is probably starving and choking for a drink!"

She seems to just come out of her daze and asks me some questions off the top of her head.

"Oh, have you tried getting him out?" She asks, I give her a look which answers her question.

"How did he even get there?" I raise my eyebrows at this question, she nods with her eyes closed.

"Well he probably won't be needing a drink at least." She attempts at a joke, another expression answers her statement and she shakes her head, eyes closed, as if regretting making the joke.

"Christy, I have tried getting him out but he's stuck right up inside me and I can't reach." I explain, pained by every word I speak. The situation feels desperate to me.

"Ok, well do you want me to try getting him out?" She asks me. She looks too eager but there aren't many options, her longer fingers will probably be able to reach him. So I nod my head and we get into position.

This is going to be very awkward.

The steam and water infusion swirling around us has made us both very shiny and slippery.

Christy gets down onto her knees and I stand with my legs slightly wider apart.

"Now Christy, I swear if you do anything unnecessary I will knee you in your pretty face." I threaten her.

I really can't be bothered with putting up with her right now, this is serious.

"Jeez, ok Tris." She answers, now looking more concentrated and determined.

I seperate the lips of my vagina for her and she tries her best to cause me the least amount of discomfort, snaking her long fingers slowly up inside of me.

I try my best not to become aroused by closing my eyes tightly and roughly biting my lip.

I can feel her fingers grasping at nothing but the walls, but then her fingertips hit something which is pushed against my weak spot, causing me to clamp my thighs around Christy's hand and the insides of my pussy around her fingers.

I feel a faint crack from inside me, although it goes unnoticed because of the pleasure that is coursing through me, I still have my thighs clamped around Christy's hand, lost in a world of pleasure.

"Tris! Stop it now!" I hear her scream at me.

Suddenly I am aware of everything again and I release my grip on her and relax myself, then I feel Christy grab Kai and slowly pull him out, he seems to stick for a second before she finally brings him into the open steamy air.

His whole body is covered in a cocoon of dried sexual fluids, the water slowly washing it off of him, he doesn't move for what seems like hours. But then I see him shift in Christy's hand.

I sigh a long sigh of relief.

----

Kai -

I wake up to a sweltering heat, there is light, a pink rubber floor a long distance below me, a cacaphonous rushing and pattering noise all around me, Tris is in the shower.

Moisture is building up inside my girlfriend's pussy now, quite a welcome rehydration for my body.

Suddenly I see Tris' fingers creep slowly inside, she's going to reach me, but her fingers stop an inch short of me, moving around slightly to feel if they can grasp anything. They pull out and leave me alone once again.

"Shiiit!" I scream in frustration, my voice catching in my throat, causing my throat to throb, it feels like someone is stabbing daggers into my neck.

I hear muffled female voices outside... huh?

Is Christy in the shower with Tris? Is that normal for girls? I certainly hope it is.

More voices, they seem to be talking to each other.

The space I am in seems to stretch slightly, more talking.

Then I see more fingers entering the cave, this time they are longer and more slender, these are Christy's fingers.

I don't even question this moment in my mind right now, all I want is to just get out and scream at Tris for being so inconsiderate, spending this long inside of her has made me angry and bitter.

The fingers snake slowly up towards me, and before I know it, they knock into me.

Suddenly the walls clamp around me and around the fingers which are touching me.

So hard in fact that I am compacted even more into a ball putting a lot of pressure on my right rib cage.

I feel some of my ribs crack from the impact and I scream obscenities, not caring how much my throat feels like it's burning.

The walls finally relax and I am pulled out roughly by my ankles, freed from my sticky prison and into the steamy moist air of the shower.

I lay there motionless for a second, enjoying the fine spray wash the dried juices from my body. Then I move about and get some footing on the slippery surface.

I lie face down, gasping for breath and I lap at a tiny collection of water nearest to me, the hydrating liquid running down my throat and soothing it.

I hear a giggle high above me, Christy.

I am gently turned around by two fingers and I am greeted by the relieved face of Tris, her eyes are sparkling and she bursts into tears and sobs.

She grabs me up with two hands and gently holds me against her chest between her two giant orbs, falling to her knees. I embrace her as best I can. How can I ever be angry at such a beautiful and kind person?

I look up and Tris is looking down at me, with me still against her chest.

"Kai-" She whimpers. "I'm sooo, so sorry for being so selfish." She sobs, dragging the word 'so' until it is just a high pitched squeal.

I turn around in her grasp and look up at Christy, who is standing over me and Tris with a cheerful smile. I stare for a little too long admiring the giant pussy between her legs and the underside of her boobs.

I have never seen her naked before, she looks so angelic.

"Tris... I forgive you, just... borrow her dildo next time ok?" I tell her, pointing at Christy, feeling drowsy and exhausted.

"Haha, will do Kai." She answers with a grateful smile.

"Ok then, now that that's all over, how about we actually get washed now?" Christy says, interrupting our moment.

"Yeah you're right, I haven't showered in two days." Tris confesses. "Mind if I put you on the floor Kai?"

"Sure." I say, although i'll probably just collapse on the floor.

She puts me down on the ground between her and Christy, but to the side nearer the wall.

I lay on my back letting the warm spray drift me to sleep, then I remember that I am starving when my stomach rumbles. I'll get Tris to make me some food, I'm sure she'd be happy to after putting me through all that.

I stare up at Christy and Tris, their gorgeous bodies towering above me, I am too tired to appreciate them fully.

I lazily compare the two of them, who stand side by side chatting to each other like nothing just happened.

I compare their butts, judging with my eyes, Tris wins.

I compare their boobs, Christy wins.

Hair, Tris just wins, probably because Christy's is wet. I dunno.

Feet, Christy wins.

Face, Christy probably wins.

Body (stomach, arms and legs), Christy wins.

Eyes, Tris wins.

Christy wins 4 to 3.

I feel myself fighting off sleep, having to force my eyes open to continue gazing at these two towering beauties before me.

Christy nudges my face with her big toe, I turn my head slowly to look up at her face and she grins back.

She turns to Tris saying something, causing Tris to look at me and giggle.

I fall sleep.

------
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, leave a review for the chapter and tell me what you are enjoying so far :) Also constructive critiscism would really help right now, thanks.