- Text Size +

Nicole gently placed me on her bed and just stared at me.

Well, Happy Birthday  a few days early, I tell Nicole. Thanks, Nicole says.

 I will take good care of you, she says.

Lets get this shoe box ready for you, Nicole says with much excitement.

She places a pair of her clean socks in the box for a bed and a water bottle cap for a toilet and small boxes for me to sit on.

Lets try it out, she tells me as she gently picks me up and places me in the box.

Comfy? She says. Yes, thanks, I say, but you didn’t make a door for me. There isn’t going to be one she said. And I have to leave the top on, I don’t want you wondering off on me, Nicole says with a giggle.

Nicole you can’t leave me trapped in here like a pet, I say. He,he,  you are kind of like my pet, Nicole says with a giggle. She places the top on the box and I yell up at her It’s a little dark in here.

I will make some windows for you, she says.  She pulls me out of the box and places me back on the bed.

She gets out a knife and cuts out a window in the side and one in the cover. Great, I think, I can have a Way out till she covered them with plastic so I couldn’t get out.

She takes off her sneakers and socks and sits cross legged in front of me on her bed. I can smell the strong smell of her feet.

She sees the look on my face and giggles, What’s the matter? Your feet smell, I said.  Smell them, she says laughing, come on smell them.  No! I said, get them away from me, I said.

 Just then her giant sweaty feet came towards me, I tried to run but tripped in a wrinkle in her bed sheet and landed on my back with her laughing the whole time. Then her giant foot came down on me pinning me to the bed. Smell them! Smell them!, she said as the massive foot pressed down on me.

Nicole!, please don’t, you’re crushing me, I said. But she didn’t let up, she pressed her foot down on me and lifted it a little and my body would stick to it because of her sweat. She thought this was funny and kept at it. The smell was awful as she kept grinding my helpless body into the bed sheet.

I am now at the mercy of my giant step daughter!

Nicole! I try to yell out, Please stop! Then let me hear you take a big wiff then, she says.

I take a big sniff of her teen age foot and it gets a giggle out of Nicole.

She lifts her foot up just a little and I am stuck to the bottom of it but my weight  eventually frees me and I fall back down on her bed.

That was so funny! Nicole says as her foot still hovers above me.

Nicole! What the fuck! Are you trying to kill me? I say.  She was still laughing and said oh my god you were so funny, you stuck to the bottom of my foot.

Her laugh stops and she looks concerned, I’m sorry daddy I hope I didn’t hurt you, Nicole said.

For a moment I felt so powerful, I’m really sorry, Nicole said.

What’s it like being so small? She asks me. Well Nicole its scary to me, you can do anything to me and I can’t stop you, I feel so helpless, I told her. Well I guess you can’t punish me then, Nicole says with a joking laugh. 

We sat on her bed talking, So are you coming to dinner with us tonight? Nicole asks.

I don’t know, I say, I can’t have people seeing me.  Daddy, look how small you are we can hide you anywhere, she said. Well, …. I guess, where will you hide me? I say.

You can stay in my jeans pocket, she told me. Ok, as long as you’re careful and don’t where the tight ones  I don’t want to get crushed, I told her.

I hear Pam walk into the house and yell to Nicole, “I’m taking a shower then we can go”

I will have to change then, these shorts will be too tight for you, she says.

Don’t look, Nicole said as she changed. I turned my back till she was done.

Ok, let’s see how you fit, she said as she picked me up between her index finger and thumb. She lowered me into the denim pocket. How’s that?  she said. A little snug but as long as you’re careful I should be ok, I said.

She started to walk around effortlessly carrying me in her jeans pocket.

Ok I’m ready, let’s go, Pam yells as she puts her shoes on to head out the door.

Where is Billy? Pam asked Nicole. Right here, Nicole says as I feel her giant had pat the pocket I’m in.

After what he put us through you should put him in your shoe, Pam said. No ma, that’s crewel! Nicole said.  He would probably be more comfortable in your purse, Pam said with a little giggle.

Ohh, yah, I forgot about that, I hardly ever use it,  Nicole said.

Her giant fingers pulled me out of her pocket and lifted me up to her smiling face then lowered me down into her purse. Her giant fingers zip the purse shut and soon I am in the dark.

I feel her lift the purse and we are on our way.  We arrive at the restaurant and are seated, the moving stops as Nicole hangs her purse on the back of her chair. The waitress took their orders and I just sat and waited in the darkness of Nicole’s purse. I get sleepy and get comfortable in the corner of Nicole’s purse and soon I am fast asleep. As I slept I thought I heard the purse zip open and Nicole say aww, he’s sleeping and Pam say just let him sleep then, but it was not enough to fully awaken me.

Later I awoke to the purse moving carelessly and I was tossed  around inside with what seemed to be great disregard to my safety.  Then what I heard coming from the outside horrified me, “ I found it hanging on the back of the chair, the girl must have forgotten it” Well we close in five minutes another girls voice said.

Shit! Nicole left without me!  What am I going to do now? They will surely dig through the purse to look for the owner of it but Nicole has no I.D. in here. God, they will find me for sure.

I start to franticly look for a place to hide maybe under her makeup or behind the small plastic pouch of tissues.  It doesn’t matter, if she looks inside she is sure to find me.

I hear a phone ring in the distance and a girl talking, “ Yes we did find a purse….. well we are closed now you can pick it up tomorrow…..  well miss, no one will be here in 20 minutes, sorry, come by tomorrow,  we open at 11:30. Yes it will be safe, ok, bye.”

I hear worker leaving and just two girls are left to close up. They laugh and joke around a little as they clean up.  Great, I will be stuck here all night.

Just then the purse starts to move again and I am tossed around by the unaware female, Lets look inside one of the girls says, Ok, the other girl answers.  Just then the sound of the zipper opening hits my ears and I look up to see a giant hand come in and start to move things around. The giant moves the tissues into me plastering me to the side of the purse knocking the breath out of me, then a giant finger  touches me and quickly pulls away as I hear a loud eek!  What? The other female says, I touched something squishy, she said.

Then high above I see the purse open wider and two pairs of wide open eyes looking at me with utter amazement. My life is over I think to myself. What is it? One says to the other, I don’t know, looks like some realistic doll. The other girl looks closer, I don’t dare move, maybe they will leave me alone.

But then her giant hand grabs me and lifts me out, she is squeezing me too tight and I yell out in pain, she jumps and drops me, fortunately I fell back into the purse and landed on the tissues.

What the fuck! The girl says. It just screamed!

They both look in at me, one with dark hair up in a ponytail and brown eyes maybe nineteen or twenty the other with green eyes and red hair also in a ponytail I guess thirty five or so.

I have to say something ……… Please girls, don’t hurt me, I can explain this, I say.

Holy fuck! It talks, the dark haired girl said.

Please listen, I am a real person! There was an accident and I got stuck at this size, please believe me! I begged.

Your real? The redhead said. Yes I am, and you girls could hurt or kill me so easily, Isaid.

Wow! This is messes up, the dark haired girl said. Pick him up, the dark haired girl told the redhead.

As the redhead’s giant hand comes toward me she Says to me , “Don’t hurt me of I’ll through you against the wall”

She grabs me and curls her fingers around me trapping me in her fist.

Ok, what is your name? Billy, I said. Ok Billy, Explain.

I told the girls everything about the fire and how I was still trying to be a good stepdad even at this size, and that people were working on rebuilding the shrink machine.

Her hand opened and I just sat in her soft palm. I can’t believe it! I am holding a real man in the palm of my hand, the redhead said.

Can I hold him? The dark haired girl said as she handed me to the girl.

I landed a little awkwardly in her hand and both girls laughed.

We can’t leave him here, the dark haired girl said to the redhead.

Well, I have to be back here for 11:00 tomorrow  so I guess I could take him home with me, The redhead said. Ok, I have to go I have a hot date, bye Billy, nice to have met you, The dark haired said and left.

Well Billy I guess your all mine for tonight he he. Oh by the way my name is Tammy.

I hope you don’t mind me carrying you in my purse, Tammy said.

I can just stay here in Nicole’s purse it’s not a problem, I told her.

Oh no you need to be with someone so you are safe, she told me. I do have a 40 minute ride home so get comfy in there Billy, Tammy said as she lowered me in her purse.

Billy, Just a warning, Tammy said, stay hidden, I don’t want my husband or my eight year old daughter to find you.

Ok, I say, the less people that know about me the better.

I hear her make a call just as she gets in her car, “ Hi Jack, I’m leaving now, is Tess in bed?  Good, I’ll see you in soon, love ya.”

After the 40 minute drive we are at Tammy’s house, Remember Billy, stay hidden and quiet, Tammy warns me.

I feel the movements as Tammy walks up to the house and puts her key in the lock and walks in the house. She puts the purse down on the kitchen table and takes her shoes off, I’m getting in the shower Jack, she says. Then she leaves me and goes into the bathroom.

I hear the shower running then I hear some one enter the room mumbling, it’s her husband and I hear him say “damn headache, I bet she has some Tylenol in here. Then the purse moves and he starts to unzip it, I duck under a tube of hand lotion that was on an angle so I could partially hide myself.

The giant male hand came in, I looked up and could see his face, Holy fuck! It was Pam’s cheating boyfriend! What are the odds!

Thankfully the Tylenol was at the other end of the purse and he didn’t see me.

His giant hand found what it was looking for and effortlessly picked them up. I stayed hidden and quiet.

He took the pills and threw the bottle back in the purse and zipped it shut.

My hart was beating fast, that was a close one.

Ok, this will be interesting, should I tell both these woman what is going on? Or just not say anything and just get through this week so I can be back with Kelly.