- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am having a little wrighters block, I an trying to keep it interesting, but it is taking a while.

I stay hidden under the covers watching this guy text his wife or girlfriend thinking how do I tell Pam about this or should I even bother. All I know now is I have to find a way to get back to her purse so she doesn't know I was in her bed all this time. Give Amy a hug and a kiss for me, I see him text, Wow! This guy is quite the player, I say to myself. Just then Pam comes back in the room, I have no choice but to get back down to the foot of the bed as fast as I can, I can't be seen!
What you doing? Pam asks him, Just checking office e-mails, no rest even on Sundays, He says with a little laugh.
Ha ha, This guy is a piece of work, I think. I should just ignore it, but I can't. It will eventually effect Nicole. I should tell Pam, but how, She will ask how I know and I can't tell her I was in her bed all this time, I am supposed to be locked in her purse.
I have to get to the bathroom and get back in her purse and figure the rest out later.
I hear the two giants say, "Its midnight lets get some sleep"
Pam hops back into bed and they both get settled as two giant pairs of feet once again make their way towards me. By now I am used to it and just move out of the way. I make sure to stay closer to Pam's feet, I don't want to be next to a man's feet again, It turns my stomach.
I listen to them talk for a while, from what I hear Pam saying I think she is falling for this guy. She'll be in for a rude awakening.
I fall asleep for I don't know how long but I can hear birds starting to chirp so I better make a move.
The giants are still asleep so I make my way up to the head board staying close to Pam's body so I can move easier without having to crawl under the heavy sheets.
I make my way along side of Pam's legs, she only has a long night shirt on sleeping on her side with one leg wrapped around her lover. As I keep moving I can see Pam's bare ass hanging out of her nightshirt.
Stupid me I walk close to it not thinking if she rolls onto her back I would be crushed, but I just had to stop a minute and stare. I was so close I could reach out and touch it if I wanted to. I could smell her ass mixed with the smell of the sex they just had. I started moving again and made it up to her shoulders, Jack pot! The sheet is hanging over the edge and touching the floor.
Before I make my decent I see the clock radio, 5:49 am.
I think Nicole gets up at 6:00. She usually gets herself ready and just comes in to kiss her mom on her way to the bus stop.
I reach the floor without much trouble and make my way to the bathroom, the door is shut but I think I can squeeze under it. I get under the door and into the bathroom and ohh fuck, Pam hung her purse on a hook in the shower stall! I will never make it up there, not unless I grow wings.
I hear footsteps and realize it must be Nicole, she must be heading this way. This is the only bathroom in the house with a door to Pam's room and another door to the hall.
I make a beeline to get to the toe kick part under the counter. I make it just as Nicole walks in. What should I do now, Should I show myself to her? Maybe I can have her put me back in her mom's purse.
Her giant bare feet come just a few feet from me as she brushes her teeth, I peek out and up at the almost 16 year old. Her long legs up past her sleep shorts and tank top, she is such a cute girl.
She finished brushing her teeth, I decide I have to show myself to her, I step out from my hiding place and look up at her just as she turns her back to me and dropped her shorts and underwear to the floor and takes off her tank top to get into the shower. I turn away fast and head back to my hiding spot.
I can't get her attention now! She can't know that I just saw her necked, but I actually didn't, I turned fast and went back into hiding. I'm screwed now! Either way someone will find out about me seeing them. Damn, if only I just stayed put in her purse.
Nicole gets in the shower turns the water on as I sit here contemplating what to do. Then I hear Nicole say ohh what the hell mom, just then Nicole's arm appears out of the shower curtain with Pam's purse in hand with a few drops of water dripping from it, and places it on the floor and continues with her shower.
I almost start to cry, what a stroke of luck! I sprint over to the purse and start to climb the strap.
I get to the top, The zipper is open enough for me to get in.
I hang from the zipper teeth and let go falling a short distance before landing,........ on the friggen package of those damn condoms.
Well I am back where I should be, with none the wiser, thank god!
I find a wet-wipe in here and clean up a bit then I hear the shower turn off. Nicole dries off and gets dressed, does her hair and makeup. Then I feel the purse lifting up as she dries it off with a towel and hangs it back on the hook in the shower. This once little girl that I helped raise so powerful to me now just effortlessly lifted me up in this purse and hung it up. I just shake my head thinking now she will be helping to take care of me.
I hear Nicole go into her mom's room then leave. She didn't sound surprised to see her mom's boyfriend there so my guess is he has stayed over before.
I hear Nicole head out the door in kind of a rush, then all is quiet again.
I hear stirring in Pam's room then her lover walks in the bathroom and does his morning piss and leaves. Next Pam comes in, grabbed the purse and sits on the toilet, the zipper opens up and I see pam's face, heir all messed up looking down at me. Sleep well Billy? She says, Ok, I guess, I say.
She continues to talk to me as I hear a stream of her piss flow into the toilet. You will have to stay in here till Jack leaves, unless you want to meet him, she says snickering a little.
No, I say. Pam, I have to piss bad, I don't think you want me to go in here, I say.
If you go in there I'll kill you, she says with a little smile.
Here, she says as she gets me out of her purse and places me on the edge of the toilet seat. I smell her strong urine, Do you think you could flush first so I don't have to smell your piss, I say.
I only want to flush it once she says in a whisper looking down at me still in her nightshirt.
I stand in the edge and let it go, Pam turns her back to me, just then Jack walks in without at least knocking. It startles Pam and she bumps the toilet seat, The movement sends me off balance and I fall into the yellow water below, Hey don't you knock first, Pam told him a little bothered, I'm trying to pee.
Well, you have to sit down for that, unless you're trying something new, he said.
I'm getting to it, She said. She looked back quickly and noticed me in the water and sat down.
My view was taken up by my ex-wife's ass and pussy as I try to tread the yellow water.
Her ass crack opened as she sat and I could smell it's odor.
I can't go with you watching me, I heard her say. I'll leave after this, he said. No, not now, on the bowl, she said. Come on, he said as he shoved his cock in her mouth. I heard her gag a little.
I could only see a little through the space between her legs. I hope she can get him off before I drown in her piss, I am getting tired.
MOM!, I missed the bus!, I heard coming from the kitchen as the door closed, Just then Jack pulled out of her mouth and ran back into the bedroom and got under the covers. Just let me finish in here and I'll drive you, Pam said. Her boyfriend left the bathroom door open when he ran out and was staring at Pam from the bed. Thanks for leaving the door open jack-ass, Pam whispered to her boyfriend.
Well, Pee and get going , He told her. I heard a very soft, sorry from Pam as a little stream came out of her, I tried to swim away but she nailed me with it. Was all this shit worth keeping me a secret! I thought to myself. I went under as the waterfall hit me but got back to the surface quickly and swam to the edge.
One thing this smell on me will hide the smells they got all over me last night. She wipes and tosses a piece of toilet paper down at me gets up and shuts the door.
Her giant fingers grab me out of the toilet and place me in the sink then she flushes the toilet. She rinses me off as she washes her hands bringing her face close to me whispering to me a chorus of apologies.
I smell her morning breath all around me as she says I have to drive Nicole to school, just stay out of sight till I get back. Your leaving me alone with him? I asked her. I'll be back in 20 minutes, she said.
Just stay where I put you, she said, then curled my wet body up in her hand and walked into her bedroom, I'll be back in 20 minutes, take a shower if you want, she tells her cheating lover.
She reaches in the closet and reaches down to get her sneakers casually dropping me into a one of her ankle boots. She puts on a pair of sweats and runs out the door with Nicole.
Pam, in a hurry left the closet door open, the toe of her boot was pointed out towards the bed, the tongue of the boot was hanging down a little so I could see her boyfriend stretching and then sitting up in bed.
He gets up standing necked not too far in front of me, he picks up his phone and checks his voice mail, I can hear a female voice at the other end.
He dials a number, Hi hun, he says. I will be working a little today but should be home early, ok, love you too., then he hung up and made another call.
Hay Trent, what's up, I won't be in today, no I'm not sick, just got lucky last night and maybe again before I head back home and the wife thinks I'm coming home early so I'll get some from her too, he says laughing. So if the old lady calls make sure you say I was working ok. Thanks man, ha ha yep, you got my back and I got yours. No, she won't check on me, it' an hour and a half drive for her, yep, this is perfect.
Oh, this chick is pretty wild but she is starting to get clingy so I may have to dump her soon.
Who? She is single now, I just may have to hit that next, he says laughing.
I know, he continues to his buddy on the phone, I don't want a divorce, just to have a little fun on the side. If I divorce her I have too much to lose, so this work out perfect, ha ha. Ok buddy, talk to you later.
He puts his phone back in his jeans pocket laying on the floor then gets in the shower.
I just sit in Pam's boot thinking what hurt Pam is in for, but why should I care, I just have to get through this week then I will be back with Kelly and working. Maybe Pam won't do anything mean to me after pissing on me.
Pam gets home just as Jack is getting out of the shower. Oh good your out, I need a shower so bad, she tells him.
He puts his underwear on and sits on the bed waiting for Pam to get out of the shower hoping to go another round before he leaves.
Pam gets out of the shower puts on some jean shorts and a tank top and enters the bedroom seeing her boyfriend still sitting in his skivvies. Why aren't you dressed yet?, she asks him.
He stands and I can see the huge lump in his underwear as he stands close to Pam and starts kissing her passionately, Umm wait... no.. not now she says in-between kisses. His hands make their way down to her crotch rubbing her through her shorts, uhh umm, sounds come from her as I see her bare foot come towards me and hit the closet door shutting me in darkness.
I just sit in her ankle boot listening to them for another half hour, then I hear him say Ok. I have to go.
Why? It's only 10:00 in the morning, Pam says to him.
I have some stuff to do before my business trip tomorrow, he says. You didn't tell me you were going away, Pam says a little disturbed. How long? She says. A couple of weeks, he tells her.
Aww, she says, make sure you call me, she says. Ok. He said.
They share a long slow kiss and he leaves.
I am dumped out on the floor and look up at my giantess ex-wife looking down at me standing next to her bare feet( unknown to her) I am all to familiar with.
I'm sorry all this happened to you, she said. Pam! You friggin pissed on me! I yelled up at her.
Well, you finally got what you wanted, just on a bigger scale, she told me giggling a little.
What? I yelled up to her. Don't you remember Billy? When we were together you had a little too much to drink one night and you were very horny and wanted me to piss on you, she said still giggling.
I could have drowned you know, I said. Only if I flushed, she said bending over closer to me with a playful smile on her face. Come on I'll get you something to eat. Follow me she said as she left the bedroom for the kitchen. That bitch is going to make me walk! I said to myself.
It took a long time to get to the kitchen, Pam had breakfast almost ready, about time squirt, she tells me.
She lifts me up to the table and sets me down and we both eat.

Nicole is excited to see you this afternoon, Pam said. Why didn't you show me to her last night? I asked.
Well,.. I (a shy smile spreads across her face) wanted to play with you a bit but Jack ruined that... well, maybe not, he he and besides Nicole wouldn't get any sleep on a school night with us coming home so late and seeing you small for the first time, she says. Play with me? Really? What the fuck! I'm not some toy you know!, I yell up at her. This week you are, she tells me still with that evil grin.
So what were you going to do to me?
I just wanted a little foot rub Billy, she said with a pouty face. I'm not your little foot toy Pam, hearing myself say that made me start to get a hard on. You are if I want you to be, she said poking me with her index finger witch moved down to my crotch, she yelled and made me jump, you little horn dog she said. I felt that! I bet you'll get off in my socks with my feet, she said laughing.
Ohh Billy, my little toy, she said messing up my hair with her finger and cleaned up the dishes.
I have to go to the basement, be right back, she says.
I hear her coming back up the stairs carrying something and saying, "this isn't going to work"
She enters the kitchen and places a giant dollhouse on the table next to me.
Even the dollhouse is too big for you, she says. I walk up to it and yep, too big, I remember when I bought it for Nicole her dolls were a bigger scale, no, this won't work, I said.
Well, I tried, Pam said as she brought the dollhouse back to the basement.
She came back up with a shoe box, here, this will have to work, I'll let Nicole fix it up for you, Pam said.
What will I sleep on now? I said. I'll have Nicole put her socks in there for you, that should be plenty comfortable for you, Pam said. Great, I said, more socks. And really? A shoe box.
Listen Billy, at your size a shoe box can be very comfy for you, Pan said laughing a bit.
I have to go to the store, you want to come? Pam said, putting her sneakers on. Nah, I'll just stay here, I said. Nicole will be home soon anyway, I said.
Not for three hours Billy, You can come with me, she said. No, Pam I don't want to, I said.
What if I tell you that you don't have a choice, she said. I do have a choice and I'm not going, I said.
Billy, she said taking her sneaker back off, then her sock, No Pam! I had enough of that with Jen! I said.
Billy, you put Nicole and I through enough shit we should both be able to walk around with you in our sneakers as pay back. She wouldn't, I thought, I don't want to be under my step daughters feet!
Pam lifts me off the table and places me down at her feet, and says, It won't be so bad Billy, They are clean now, just get in. Believe me I can do a lot worse to you, lord knows you deserve it,Pam said. Little does she know she has done worse to me, I just can never tell her, I think.
Com on Billy, she said, You did it for Jen and I want to see how it feels. I didn't do it for Jen, she forced me, I said. Go in on your own or I will make you, Pam said in a stern voice.
Pam, I don't have to take you shit, I yell up at her. You already took my pee maybe the shit will come next, she said with a evil smile.
She then picked me up in her two giant powerful fingers and forced me into her sock, I struggled to get away but she was so powerful. I am placed in the toe section of her thick grey sock and her hand leaves.
She holds the sock up and looks down at me from the mouth of it and smiles at me. We are going shopping for Nicole's Birthday gift, or should I just wrap you up for her, she said laughing.
The view of her giant face is replaced her foot as it comes in on it's way to pin me in with it for the next two hours or so. Pam!, No, please. I am then pinned under her toes. I feel the movement as I am slipped into her sneaker against my will. My space gets more cramped and dark as her toes settle on me. You are right where you belong you little worm, I hear her say from high above.
My frustration grows as I lay trapped under my ex-wife's toes. Five minutes ago she was treating me good then in a second she is a raving bitch too me, this is how our whole relationship went, she would be sweet, we always had great sex, then the next day she was a raving bitch. I can't go through this again, not even for a week.
I lay under her toes getting slightly crushed with every step my giant ex takes.
I hate her more and more with every step, I don't think I will tell her about her cheating boyfriend, FUCK HER!
The drive to the mall was short, then the walking continued and so did the suffering.
It was starting to get hot and sweaty in here now, I want out! It took a long time to get away from this woman now I am at her mercy
I grow angry. Angry at Kelly and Jen for sending me with Pam, and pissed at Pam for doing this to me, I start to thrash around a little, but that is not much in my confined space. Pam puts a stop to it as she puts more weight down on me, the air leaves my lungs, I let out a scream as this happens, I hear a little oops, then a giggle from Pam.
The walking continues, I am so hot and uncomfortable, I bet she is loving it.
How are you doing in there? I hear Pam's voice say as it echo's a little. It sounds like she must be in the restroom. If you behave I might take you out, she says. Lick my feet if you want to come out.
What the hell! She is making me lick her feet in order to let me out, No way, I think.
I don't feel anything Billy, It's now or never, you will be in there till I get home, getting more sweaty and smelly, and Nicole should be home by then and she can see me take you out, Pam says with a laugh.
I don't want to give in to her, but I don't want Nicole to see me pulled out of her mother's sweaty sock.
It takes me too long to make my decision and Pam walks quickly out of the bathroom Too late! She says.
No Pam! Please, I start to lick her salty toes. Ha ha , It's still too late, she says as she continues walking.
She gets her shopping done as I lay helpless in her sock. She walks out to her car puts her bags in and starts the engine. Then I feel weight lifted off me as I exit her sneaker, then I find myself dumped out into her palm. My eyes adjust to the light and I see her smiling down at me.
I decided to be nice and let you out, she tells me as she deposits me in the cup holder.
I look up her in anger, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KEEPING ME IN THERE LIKE THAT!
Settle down little Billy, you're lucky I let you out at all, Pam said. After what you put Nicole and I through that's just the tip of the iceberg of what we should do to you, she continued.
I.... Put you through! I think it was the other way around Pam! I said yelling up at her. I started at her again and she cut me off, Billy, I'd watch it if I were you, I have tomorrow off, Nicole will be in school and we have all day together, Pam said in a low growl.
I just shut up and sit down in the cup holder. Pam starts to drive and turns on the radio.
I hate that she has this power over me, and what if Nicole is still bitter at me? What would she do to me?
Pam turns the volume up as a Journey song comes on. She starts to sing along and dance in her seat as she drives home. Still pissed I look up at her and see her in her blue tank top, her breasts bobbing back and forth to her dancing. Her brown eyes look down at me as she sings and points at me "Don't stop believing...... hold on to that feeling". I can't stay mad, she looks so cute right now, I relax in the cup holder and look up at her and smile, she smiles back at me still singing along with the radio.
Maybe if she stays in a good mood tomorrow won't be so bad. I still have to figure out a way to tell her about her cheating boyfriend.
We arrive home five minutes before Nicole is due home. Pam places me in her purse. She puts the purse on the kitchen table and runs into her bedroom with Nicole's birthday presents.
She comes back out with a little box and pulls me out of her purse, Quick, I have an idea, get in, she tells me pointing at the little (even to me) box. I can't get in that, I will have to stay rolled up in a ball, I say.
Come on Billy, it's just till Nicole gets home in five minutes, I want to wrap you up and give you to her, Pam said. She will love it, Pam continued.
Well, ..... um.. ok, I said. I get into the box curling up into a ball so I can fit, I lay on my side but my shoulder is just about the same height as the top of the box.
I don't know about this Pam, I say. It's going to be too tight in there for me. Not as tight as it was in my sock, Pam said with a little giggle. Well, at least in your sock I could lye out flat.
Just get in Billy, Nicole will be home anytime and she will open it, Pam said.
I get in and Pam places the top on, it crushes me down a little bit and I can't move at all, I am tipped upside down, sideways and back upright as Pam wraps it up with paper and tape, I hear her wright on a tag and tape it to the box I am in.
I hear Pam's cell ring, Hello, I hear Pam say, Ohh, well when will you be here, ok see you then.
Pam hung up and tells me Nicole is getting a ride home from her friend, she should be here in a half hour, she tells me. I can't wait that long, let me out, I say.
But it looks so pretty, I did a great job wrapping it, Pam tells me.
I try to push on the box but it is no use, I am trapped till Nicole opens it up.
Never did I think I could be trapped by a little scotch tape.
You will be ok, just suck it up, Pam says to me. Pam, I didn't want to stay in here that long, I said.
I'm not letting you out, Pam said.
I can't move and it's getting in hot in here. I feel myself being lifted and taken to what I assume in Pam's bedroom. She puts the box I'm in down on the bed, I hear a zipper and the sound like her pulling her shorts down.
I hear a soft sigh come from outside my little box prison, the box moves a little and I can her fingering her juicy pussy very close to me. Pam, please let me out. No!, she said breathing heavier.
From the sound of it she must have me in between her legs near her pussy, is she getting off on this?
This goes on a little while longer then I hear her put her shorts back on.
Well that was entertaining, I say through my box to Pam. Maybe next time I'll use you, Pam says with a laugh.
She's home! Pam says. Good, I yell from my small prison.
Hi mom, Nicole says as she enters the kitchen and gives her mom a kiss. I got you an early Birthday present, Pam says pointing to the small box on the kitchen table.
Thanks mom!, Nicole says and grabs the box. It's fragile be careful with it, Pam says.
Just then Sara, Nicole's friend and her mom, Cindy walk in. Come on in guys, you can watch me open my gift, oh, and thanks for the ride Mrs. Mackey, Nicole says.
I am in a panic and I can't do anything about it, I will be shown to two more people.
Nicole sits at the table with everyone around her. Maybe you should wait, Pam says to Nicole, It's kind of a special gift. That's ok mom, Sara is my best friend and her mom is super cool, Nicole says.
I can feel Nicole start to open up the box, this is it, I am going to shock three people and I don't know how they will react.
The top comes off and I finally get to sit up, my eyes adjust and I see Nicole's face, black hair and brown eyes looking at me in aw.
Then I hear Sara's mom scream, " what the hell is that!" She says. That is Billy, Pam says.
Oh my god, dad, you are so small, Nicole says. Wow, look at him, he is so cute, Sara says.
Sara reaches for me and plucks me out of the box without warning, I find myself held very tightly in her fist, my arms pinned at my side. No, no, go easy on him Sara, Pam says. Sara opens her fist a little so I have room but am still surrounded by her fingers. I look up and see giant Sara, with her green eyes and dirty blond hair, looking down at me with a playful look on her face.
Hey, he's mine! I want to hold him, Nicole says. Sara handed me to Nicole who gently picked me out of Sara's hand.
Cindy, a blue eyed bleach blond was looking at me speechless.
It's a long story, Pam said, and began to tell the three girls my story.
Nicole held me so gently and careful, I quickly felt safe with her. After Pam explained what happened to me she told the girls not to tell anyone and they agreed. Um, .. can I hold him? Cindy said. Sure Pam told her. I just love how I am being passed around to these giant girls and no one asks me!
Nicole puts me on the table and I see Cindy at the opposite end from me. Go on Billy walk over to her so she can hold you, Pam tells me.
I start to walk over to Cindy who has a look of hunger in her eyes that makes me nervous.
She picks me up between her thumb and index finger, I cringe as she holds me too tight and places me in her palm. Her palm is soft and warm, she holds me in place with her thumb across my mid section so I don't fall off her palm.
He is adorable, the 42 year old Cindy says.
Wow, if you ever need someone to watch him he can stay with us, Cindy said.
I sit in Cindy's warm palm thinking now five girls besides Kelly know about me and I was supposed to be a secret.
Well, we have to go now, Cindy says. Oh, can I just hold him one more time? 15 year old Sara says.
If its ok with Pam, but just for a minute, Cindy said. Its ok, Pam said. I was transferred from Cindy's warm soft palm to the waiting teenage palm of Sara.
Sara curled her fingers around me as if she had some sort of prize, her hands were soft like her mother's but Sara wasn't as gentle and that worried me, I hope I am never alone with this girl.
Ok, come on Sara we have to go now, Sara's mom said. Aww, ok, here Nicole, Sara said, and dumped me into Nicole's waiting palm a little carelessly and I landed on my back. Careful honey, Sara's mom told her. Sorry Billy, Sara said as she got up to leave.
The two giant girls left and it was just Pam, Nicole and I.
Can I take Billy in my room for a while? Nicole asks Pam. Sure, I am going outside to mow the lawn then I will shower and I will take you out for dinner, Pam said. Thanks mom!, Nicole said.
Can Billy come too? Nicole said. Sure but we will have to hide him, Pam said looking at me with an evil smirk. I left a shoe box in your room for Billy, the doll house was too big, Pam tells Nicole.
Yay!, Nicole said as she carried me down the hall to her bedroom and closed the door.