- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I tried some giant male stuff in this chapter. Just a warning  incase you're not into that sort of thing.

I could not even stand, I just sat down in the middle of Kellie's kitchen table looking up at the one who could save me and the one who I know will abuse me.
Hi Pam, I say not making eye contact with her. I want to get on my knees and beg Kelly not to send me with Pam, but I know better and If I beg in front of Pam she will do worse to me, I know it.
Wow! He is so small, Pam said. I finally looked up at her and my eyes met her beautiful brown eyes, it always bugged me through our relationship how pretty she is but bossy , controlling, and verbally (and sometimes physically) abusive she could be.
Sit down, Kelly said to Pam, Thanks, I just worked a 12 hour shift and my feet are killing me,Pam said as she glanced at me with the slightest smirk.
Well, I guess I know where I'm going later, I think to me self.
Kelly and Pam talk for another half hour about the fire and me, So Pam says looking down at me, How long were you in Jen's boot? Too long, I say. That must have sucked for you, she said, you wouldn't want to be in my sneaker now, Pam said with a little laugh.
He gives a great foot rub, Kelly said. I look up at Kelly with a pissed look on my face.
He was being a jack-ass after I saved him from the fire so I stuck him in my sock and put my foot in it to teach him a lesson, and it worked, didn't it Billy, Kelly said looking down at me with a smile.
Can I hold him? Pan said to Kelly not even bothering to ask ME!
Sure, Kelly said. It was like slow motion to me, Pam, my now giantess ex wife looks down at me, her brown eyes looking through me as her giant hand slowly opened up and heads toward me, I crawl back still sitting on my butt, she looks like a kid with a brand new pet.
I keep backing up until I hit something soft, it is Pam's other hand, I am trapped as her open hand gets closer. This is like a bad dream to me, her giant finger and thumb are on either side of me still backed up to the palm of her other hand that gently nudges me into the grasp of her fingers. Her thumb, index and middle finger gently grab me and place me into the palm of her other hand.
I lay on my back in her palm as her thumb comes over my mid section holding me in place and I am brought closer to her billboard sized face.
That's it, I am now in the hand of my ex-wife, this is it!, I am hers now, her giant hand could curl into a fist and so easily end my life. I try to move, but its no use, she has me pinned by her thumb with the slightest effort.
I feel the warmth of her hand remembering when it would gently touch my face during lovemaking and later when I felt the sting as it slapped me across my face.
Now in her hand she had total control over me, to do whatever she wants with me.
Ok Kelly, you girls have fun, Pam told Kelly. You can pick up Billy on Sunday.
The horrible things I will be subject to in the next week, I thought.
I have no pockets in my yoga pants so I'll have to put him in my purse, unless you want to ride in my sneaker Billy, Pam says as both girls start laughing.
Pam's hand closes around me and I am deposited into her purse, I look around at the stuff, pens, chap stick, makeup, various papers, a hair brush, a plastic container of birth control pills, a package of condoms, ( those creep me out because I could easily fit in one) and her giant cell phone. I jump as Pam tells me, Don't worry, it's on silent mode". I see Pam's giant face through the opening at the top of the purse as she pulls the zipper closed sealing me in.
Her fingers can so effortlessly pull the zipper and lock me in here, she is so powerful and me so powerless. I feel my prison lift up as Pam lifts up the purse and tosses it over her shoulder, not being too careful. I used to be 185 pounds now she can toss me around like nothing.
I am flung across the purse and land near the cell phone witch slides toward me and pinning me against the package of condoms.
I feel the motion stop and the car start, and we are moving. She doesn't even have the decency to check on me as I sit with her cell phone on my legs pushing my upper body against the condoms.
I could tell that my head was right in the center of the mouth of the condom as I felt the ring around my back, I traced the ring with my hands confirming, yes, I could fit in. I don't think she would be that sick would she? She obviously is dating someone. I hope he doesn't know about me, that would be the ultimate in humiliation for me. Giant girls are bad enough.
My purse transport starts to move again 20 minutes later as we arrive at Pam's house (that she got in the divorce). I feel myself being carried through the house and faintly hear Nicole say, " Hi mom, how was your day? Did you get dad yet? " Tomorrow, I hear Pam say. What!, I'm here now you big bitch! I think to myself.
The purse is put down and I hear a door close, light filters in the purse and Pam is looking down at my' Oh god I'm sorry Billy, Pam says as she lifts the giant cell phone off my legs.
Wow you could fit in there easy, Pam says with a laugh motioning to the condom I am leaning against.
Pam, I say, she cuts me off as she says hi on her cell, yes It was a long day, I'm tired. I'm off tomorrow if you want to come over. I continue to hear her conversation with what I assume to be her boyfriend.
Well, you'll just have to use your hand tonight, I hear her say laughing, I listen more, Ohh really? Then what, ahh, ok, don't start... Mom, I hear Nicole say through the closed door, I'm going to bed.. love you, love you too hun, Pam says. Where were we, Pam says, I know you want me but I'm tired, I smell, I worked 12 hours and just want to go to bed. Pam is paying no attention to me as she walks around her bedroom talking to her boyfriend on the phone. Oh ya, I can play that game too, Pam continues, Can you feel my hand on your cock, picture me stroking you ha ha, how do you like that. Oh?, Then what would you do to me, umm, ahh, ok you can stop now, No! that's not fair... umm, save it for tomorrow.
No I'm not necked. She said. You can fuck me tomorrow you animal he he he he, No, I'm going to hang up on you so stop it. I see her walk by the purse I am still in, it looks like she is touching herself through her yoga pants, and I hear her kick off her sneakers.
Ahh, you're an ass, I hear her say to the horny male on the other end of the line.
I try to climb out of her purse as she goes on with her conversation, This is going to take a while, I think.
Yes I'm horny but unlike you I can wait till tomorrow, he he no... stoooop, he he , no.
What!, I hear her say, you're in my driveway? You suck! I'll get the door, then she hung up and left the room.
Did she just forget about me, I don't want to be here when this guy has sex with my ex! Even though we are divorced I don't want to see her with another man. Could I be a little bit jealous? I thought.
I hear voices down the hall, I have to get out of here. I am almost out of the purse when two figures enter the almost dark room. Pam picks up the purse and because I was almost out of it I am thrown onto the unmade bed. Pam puts the purse in the in sweet bathroom and closes the door.
Shit! She thinks I'm still in her purse! How the hell do I get off this bed? I don't dare yell, I don't want him to see me. I hear kissing and Pam softly moaning. I am in the middle of the bed, the sheets are all messed up so it's hard for me to run (she never made the bed another pet peeve of mine) I hear zippers and shoes and other clothes being tossed about the room as the kissing continues, Need a condom the male voice says, No, I'm on the pill now, Pam says. The bed shakes as Pam sits on the foot of the bed.
Shit that was where I was going to go, I guess I will make my way to the head board.
At three inches tall I can't cover too much ground and the jumbled up mess of bed sheets doesn't help any.
The kissing is getting more intense and Pam does a backwards crab walk toward the head board not unlocking her lips with her lover. The room is dimly lit by a nightlight so maybe they won't see me.
To my absolute horror Pam's necked back passes over my, with her lovers arms straddling her.
I am on top of a clump of sheets but just over the edge is the flat sheet on the mattress. Her bare ass is dragging on the sheets and hits me and knocks me down onto the mattress, her ass settles its full weight down right behind me and I slide feet first down the indent caused by her weight. I am now staring up at her massive pussy and smell the strong odor of a long days work. I Still don't want to make a sound, I would rather get crushed than let this man see me like this.
Suddenly Pam's ass crack presses down on my lower body as her boyfriend gets on top of her, I get short of breath because I know what's coming next, and there it is, a giant sweaty smelly cock hanging over me more than twice my size! I just want to close my eyes and die, but I can't.
They keep kissing passionately unaware I could be pulverized under them.
No, no,nooooo I say to myself, This is the worst thing that could happen other than if they would do it to me on purpose.
His giant member just hung there moving back and forth like a giant tree in the wind, I noticed pre-cum starting to drip out as Pam was getting all wet.
I can't move and am forced to suffer as the giant dick drags slightly across the bed sheets on it's way to Pam's throbbing wet pussy..... and me.
His member drags slightly across my face depositing pre-cum all over my face, I wanted to puke,and coughed a little then some went in my mouth and I swallowed some. The giant member enters Pam right over me and I am almost smothered by his balls as he thrusts all the way in.
As the motion gets a little faster I am getting drenched with Pam's juices.
I watch helplessly as this giant member thrusts in and out and they start moving a little, If I get caught in that I will defiantly get pulverized. I can see the glissading juice covering the powerful member as it glides in and out.
Then it pulls out and everything starts to move and I am tossed around and disoriented. They change positions and I find myself under his sweaty balls, as Pam rides on top of him. I have to get the fuck out of here! They are starting to get a little wild and I know Pam, This will get very wild.
As they get into it a little more he is thrusting up into her a little more his balls lift off me than come crashing down on me, It smells awful down here. I just thought, When Pam and I were having sex in this position after a while she would tell me to thrust up into her and hold there for a couple seconds, she loved that. That is my only hope to get out, he is going to fast for me to do anything, plus if I try to sit up my neck could get broken when his balls came crashing back down. I refuse to die this way!
This is so embarrassing for me, If I can get out without them even knowing what happened except me, that would be great.
Ahh go deeper, I hear Pam say. I'm ready, now's my chance, he thrusts up and holds it there and I shimmy out on my back just in time. I'm free! But not out of the woods yet. I am still between their legs and there is a mountain of sheets in front of me. Its hard to walk with the bed shaking so much so I decide to crawl. The only way I see to get out is to crawl under the sheets to the foot of the bed and hope to god that they are not tucked in, then I should be able to slide down a sheet and get away.
The bed is bouncing a lot more now, His legs and feet are under the sheets and lifting them up so I go for it and crawl as fast as I can under them hoping not to get crushed by his feet.
I get safely by his feet and continue to the foot of the bed, then ohh fuck! The sheets are tucked in I'm trapped! What do I do now? It's way to dangerous to go back, I'll just have to sit here and wait till they are done, and knowing Pam like I do it won't be anytime soon.
I want to suck on it, I hear Pam say. Then the sheets come down on me as his giant feet move up a little but then a new set of feet come down towards me. Shit, Pam is getting lower so she can give him head.
Her feet come at me so fast I can't move in time and I am pushed to the end and plastered against the bottom of her sweaty smelly foot. I can hear the sucking and moaning, her foot moving back and forth a little unknowingly grinding me into the end of the bed sheet where it is tucked in.
Then her foot leaves as they change positions again. I work my way out of the crevice Pam's foot mashed me into and carefully made my way forward a little and decided to just lie down and wait for them to finish.
I then saw the sheets lift up, and Pam saw me. What the fuck are you doing here, you crawled out of my purse and up here to watch us you fucking pervert, No! NO! I said I fell out of your purse when you ,.... Sure you did Pam said as she cut me off.
You came up to watch a real man? No, I said. The giant male looked at me with discuss as Pam got up and grabbed something from the dresser and came back into bed.
You want to be a fucking pervert and watch us? Pam said in a scary angry voice.
She pulled out some thread and started to wrap it around me, what are you doing I asked her in a shaky scared voice. You want to watch us? I'll do you one better, We'll have a three sum, she said. Is that ok with you? She asked her giant lover. Anything you want, he said.
She started to tie me onto his giant member so my head was in the little indent just below his head.
I started to scream and cry out loud to her, Please Pam don't do this to me, she ignored me still wrapping the thread around me and his cock securing me to it.
How do you like that Billy? Pam said. Then they both stood up and I sit helplessly swinging back and forth tied to this powerful member.
They start to kiss and I can feel his member grow, slowly crushing me as my bonds get tighter.
She lays down on the bed pulling him down on top of her, Fuck me!, She tells him.
I can't take it! I have been stripped if any manliness I had. Pam will kill me this way.
My firmly tied body is moving back and forth as he nears his target, My begging and screams go unheard as I glide into Pam with ease. I am crushed as he moves in and out and forced to swallow fluids, I can't breath as Pam's muscles squeeze the life out of me, I am nothing but a sex toy. Their pleasure is my suffering, If I was normal size I would kick this guys ass but instead I am begging him to stop.
He takes little effort to thrust in and out of her with me tied helplessly to his dick for her pleasure.
Then a loud moan is heard from both of them as he explodes, drowning me with his and her thick juices. I cant breath and I think some bones are broken, I choke and cough as I......................
I wake up coughing, my hart pounding....... Ohh man, thank god it was just a dream. Or should I say was worse nightmare ever!
I get my bearings and all I can smell is feet, Thanks for spending the night, I hear Pam say.
No problem, he tells her. As my eyes adjust I can see two pairs of feet close to me and assume they are spooning. I hate her but why do I wish I was the one spooning her, do I still have feelings for her? I shake my head to get rid of that thought.
This man can please her more than I ever could right now.
Ok, now to find a way out without then noticing me, I don't want to be found here epically after the nightmare I just had.
Pam moves her feet a little toward the edge of the bed lifting the sheets a little and I can see light from the nightlight coming in, which means I should be able to get out that way.
I make my way out stopping near her feet, I don't know why, but I wanted to kiss them. I was almost hoping she would put me in her sock so I could rub her feet, If she could only get rid of this guy.
What the fuck am I thinking, he can have her, she is just a bitch to me, but why do I feel like this? Do I like being dominated by this woman? Is that why it took so long to leave her?
I just sit there near her feet thinking instead of getting out of here.
She is so beautiful, why does she treat me so bad? What is she going to do with me?
I waited too long, her foot moved and I was pushed back down to the foot of the bed, I want it again, I hear her say. Now she is lying flat on top of him and my arm gets caught in-between her big and second toes. I am dragged along as she straddles him, her sole are facing up and I am face down on it with the blanket on top of me witch is probably why she doesn't feel me, she thinks its just the blanket.
The smell of sex fills my little space as I lay caught in her toes.
I am reduced to smelling her feet as she fucks this man, I wish I was making love to her, Instead I have to see them do it. The kissing and lovemaking continue as she curls her toes around me still thinking it's the blanket. I can hear the juices as they go at it. His dick is more than twice my height and pleases her now, and almost killed me once tonight. When she lets go I have to make a run for it.
They finish and she lays on top of him stretched out, she unknowingly drags me back to the foot of the bed again and stretches her toes and thankfully letting me go. Then his feet stretch and push me into the blanket, now I am trapped against the bottom of his feet, not where I want to be, I start to get pissed trapped by the man who just made love to my ex-wife. The smell was pretty bad but surprisingly not as bad as Kellies the other night.
I really like you, Pam tells this guy, I... I . like you too, He says.
I just want to check on my daughter, I'll be right back, Pam said as she left the room.
Jack-ass finally moved his feet as he rolled into his stomach to check his phone. I ran at full speed only to meet up with his fore arm, I could see his screen as he texted on his phone, "Long meeting hun, will be home some time tomorrow, love ya". Fuck, he is cheating, with Pam! Pam would never be with a man that is in a relationship.
I should tell her, but not till this joker leaves.

Chapter End Notes:

I know the chapter is a little short, but I wanted to upload it. 

Have to think of some stuff for the next chapter.