- Text Size +

I was feeling so helpless as these two giant woman were making decisions for me.

Billy, Kelly said, you can’t stay here all alone for a week. Yes I can, I said. I’d  rather do that then go with Pam I said still rubbing Jen’s massive foot.

Lighten up Billy, Kelly said, We talked to Pam for a while tonight and she seems nice and really cares about helping you.

Oh no she doesn’t , I said, She just wants to get her hands on me, she is still pissed about the divorce.

Kelly continued, Pam just wants you to spend time with Nicole, is that so bad? She even told us you don’t get along but she is still willing to help, Kelly said.

 My pink sock prison started to move as Jen moved her foot back and forth again, Gosh Billy don’t be so selfish, Jen said. You have someone who is willing to forget the past and help you when you need it most, what the hack is wrong with you? Jen said.

We have a chance to go on a cool vacation and you have a chance to spend quality time with your daughter , Kelly said. Your acting like an ass, she said.

Will you girls listen to me! I said, I can’t go with Pam, she’ll be cruel to me, she already started on the phone, I said.

I told the girls some of the things Pan said, Come on Billy, Kelly said, Pam told us some of the stuff she said to you, she said she was just trying to joke around with you so you didn’t feel so down.

She always was a good actress I said. 

I don’t know Billy, Kelly said I have known Pan for a while and she always seemed nice to me.

She is being pretty nice  considering how you took off on them, Jen said.

Bullshit Jen! I said. You don’t know the whole story. That woman is a crazy bitch! I said.

Well, I think you are the one being the bitch, Jen said.

Well I’m not going with her, I said So if I have to, I will leave here too! I said.

Too bad you can’t reach the door knob, Jen said as both girls laughed.

Well we are tired, we’ll talk more tomorrow Billy, Kelly said.

Jen slipped off her sock and dumped me on Kellies tan leg, I don’t need the other foot done, I’m going to sleep, Jen said. Lets make sure he doesn’t take off on us, Jen said as she picked me up. How about I put him in my boot for the night, It’s too tall for him to climb out, Jen told Kelly.  Good idea Jen, Kelly said.

Jennifer’s giant hand maneuvered my tiny body into her boot putting both of her pink socks in with me, That should be soft enough for you to sleep on or in, use my sock like a big sleeping bag, Jen said giggling a little. Then she zipped up the side of the boot, and I knew there was no way out.

Kelly went off to bed so I tried to get some sleep in my smelly bed. Good night ass hole I yelled up to Jen.

Ass hole huh? Jen said. Here, let me tuck you in she said in a sarcastic tone. Then her giant bare foot came into the boot pressing me slowly  into the sock. Jen! Stop it I said, The pressure was getting worse. I’m sorry Jen! Please stop, your crushing me, I’m sorry!

She pushed me and the crumpled up socks into the toe section. Now I just has a little room, before I at least had the whole boot. She pulled her foot out and went to sleep leaving me stuck  in the toe of her boot trapped,  with her crumpled up socks blocking my way back to the heel.

Sunday morning came and I awoke having no idea what time it was but I could hear Jen and Kelly talking.

Surprisingly I slept pretty good, I tucked into one of the folds of Jen’s sock. But now I wanted to get out and I couldn’t. The Jen’s boot started to move and the pink socks were removed and I could hear Jen tell Kelly how I was crabby last night.

The newspaper is on the front step, I heard Kelly say.  I’ll get it, Jen said Just have to put my boots on.

What! I thought, there is no way she forgot about me in here! I hear her put the other boot on and then the boot I’m in moves, I start yelling as the boot is tilted and I roll back to the toe section, I swear I heard the girls muffle a little laugh.

Jen! JENNNNNN! I’m still in here! Please don’t.  Her giant bare foot crept in slowly and I was maneuvered under her toes. There was no way she didn’t do this deliberately.

I felt pressure but not like I thought I would because I was lying sideways under her toes. I tried to hit them but my whole body was pinned by the giant pink toes, Jen!, I yell , Please let me out!

I started to panic and thrash around as much as I could witch wasn’t much, I was sweating and so were Jen’s toes. I felt  pressure then none  over and over as Jen walked outside to get the newspaper in the front porch. I could tell she was being careful so I settled down a little, She’s just teaching me a lesson I thought. She’ll let me out soon….. I hope.

I didn’t think I did anything that bad to deserve this! I started to get pissed.

Then back inside the apartment Jen took off her boot, the giant pink toes slowly made their way out and I could feel fresh air again.

I was dumped out into Jen’s hand and the two giantesses looked down at me, and in a fit of rage I started to yell and swear at them, How could you do this to me! You fucking bitches, I’m a human being for Christ sake! I continued till I looked up and saw the look on their faces and knew I was in trouble.

We were going to take you to breakfast, Kelly said. But now you can starve!

He can still come with us, Jen said nodding to Kelly and looking at her boot. Jen’s hand wrapped around me, No not in there, I said. Please! I’m sorry. Sorry. Kelly said, that’s all you say is sorry and still act like a little ass. Go ahead Jen, Kelly said. And Jen started to lower me back into her boot. I stood in the bottom of the boot looking up at the smiling face of Jen. We’re going to  Pete’s Diner for breakfast, my cousin Pam works there, Jen said with a giggle. What!, No! No! God please No! But it didn’t matter the boot was once again tipped forward and I rolled back to the toe section. Have fun I heard Jen say as her pink bare toes came in and pinned me under them again.

The ride to the diner was getting sweatier, her feet still stunk from last night, now with no socks on it was getting bad.

We got to the diner and I could barely make out Kelly saying “ could we be seated in Pam’s section?”

Sure, follow me, the hostess said.

This can’t be happening! I thought, As Jen casually walks to the table effortlessly taking me closer to the woman I hate and there is nothing I can do about it. They sat and I was so scared I didn’t want Pan to know I was here, she would love the idea of me in the boot. Pan was a year older than me, But at 37 she still looked good, She has brown eyes and long brown hair. She is very attractive but still a physco .

Hi girls, I heard Pam say. How’s it going cuz    I heard Jen say. Damn I’m toast, my life is over, Pam will have me and I can’t stop her as I lay helpless under Jen’s toes.

Coffee for you two, Pam said. Oh yes the girls said. I would love some coffee, instead I am forced to taste foot sweat, I said to myself.

Where is Billy? I heard Pam say. He is just like you said Pam, Jen said. But now he can be easily punished, Jen said with a little giggle. I heard Kelly laugh too.

Oh my god what did you do? Pam said sounding super excited. I felt Jen’s foot lifting up, In there? I heard Pam say as Jen lifted her leg to show Pam her boot. Yep, Under my toe’s Jen said.

I’ll have to try that one I heard Pam say.

The thought of being under Pam’s toes scared me, I don’t even want to be around her, it took so long to free myself from this dominating woman last time and that was at normal size.

I heard Pam say “ Hi Billy” as she kicked Jen’s foot a little, I was jolted a little. My first kind of contact with my giant ex wife, she probably gave Jen’s foot a little nudge but to me it was like being played with and I was starting to panic again. Pam’s giant foot is right outside my prison, so close to me only separated by the leather of Jen’s boot, I can just picture her standing there towering over me, she could crush me so easy.

I have to get out, I think, but I can’t. These girls have total control over me. By now my body is slick with sweat. Some of Jen’s foot sweat even goes into my mouth, I am thirsty so I swallow it. I can’ believe I have been reduced to this. Then I just give up and lay there thinking, My ex is going to have me and humiliate me and there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe I can try to suck up to her, say I’m sorry for everything and do what she asks. I don’t know, but I am very nervous.

The girls ate their meals as I lay under Jen’ sweaty toes, I don’t think they were even worried about me.

We are leaving in the morning, so you can pick him up tonight if you want, I heard Kelly say.

I listen and start so softly cry trapped under this 26 year old girls toes, there is no way out, I will just be a toy to them. I can’t imagine the crewel things Pam has in store for me.

The girls finished up breakfast and left. Before they got into Kellies car I heard Kelly say shouldn’t we take him out now?  Nah, Jen said, he probably smells , Just leave him there till we get home, Jen said.

Then she scrunched her toes a little forcing the air out of my lungs and I heard my back crack as my face was pressed into her big toe, I screamed out in pain, just as she released me.

Such a small movement by her could take my life so easily,  I felt so insignificant.

 Jen sits in the passenger seat enjoying the summer breeze through the window and the passing scenery as I lay in her musty boot covered in our sweat.

I’ll give him a bath and something to eat when we get back, I heard Kelly say to Jen. I have to go home and hit the shower myself, Jen said.

They got in the house’ before Jen took off her boots I heard her say This is so cool, think of the power we have over him, I could leave him in there all day and he can’t do anything about it.

Jen, Kelly said, We still have to work with him. He will kill us if he gets big again.

What if we don’t let him get big again, Jen said. They are working on building a new machine as we speak, Kelly said.  Can we just sit and talk for a bit, I love feeling him in my boot, The thought of him suffering a little kind of turns me on, Jen said.  Jen scrunched her toes again, let go and scrunched let go and scrunched like she was kneading dough. It hurt me getting squished like that over and over, I could breathe then I couldn’t, this went on and on and Kelly was unaware of what Jen was doing to me.

I began to beg, Jen, Please stop, I can’t take it, but my voice was too weak for her to hear.

Why won’t she stop this I thought, Does this really turn her on? I thought.

I have to hit your bathroom, I’ll be right back, Jen told Kelly.  Well leave Bill here, Kelly said.

No way, Jen said. I’ll let him out when I’m done. Well hurry up I’m starting to get worried about him, Kelly said.

Jen walked to the bathroom and I heard her un button her jeans and pull thenm down.

The toe scrunching started again. Ouch, not again, I was scrunched over and over by her sweaty toes.

Jen!, Please stop ahh your crushing me, I begged. Not till I’m finished she said.

 I didn’t hear her pee at all but did hear her  breathing getting heaver, Is she masturbating? I thought to myself . Then  the scrunches got tighter and tighter, I was being crushed to death, It felt like I was in a compacter.  Jen, Stop it , please ugg, your…… ugg  Kelly! Help me! I managed to get out between breaths. She can’t hear you, Jen said in a seductive whisper. Kiss my toes, she demanded. I better do as she says, I thought. The faster she gets off the faster I can get out of here. I start kissing as I am squished by her toes, I hear her softly moan, I keep kissing them, My crotch is being grinded  against her middle toe and now I am rock hard, more pressure is on me as she breaths heaver.

 What the heck, now the crushing, the smell, the sweat feels awesome as my crotch is pressed against her toe, I yell out “crush me you big bitch, Finger that wet pussy!” Oh god, I hear her say as she keeps crushing me, Lick my toes you little fucking slave! Jen says in a demanding whisper.

I explode and now am covered in cum and sweat as I am crushed and hear more cracks from the back adjustment her toes are giving me. She has short breaths as I am scrunched and not let go this time as she reaches orgasm.  Her toes let me go and we both relax, I hear her pull her jeans back up. Now I just wait under her sweaty toes to be let out.

Her boot comes off and I am dumped out on the bathroom floor, Jen is just sat there looking at me, her breathing starting to slow down.  I… I’m sorry Billy, I just couldn’t stop, it felt so amazing having you trapped in there, it made me so horny having this power over you, Jen said.  I had to take care of myself with you in my boot, feeling you helpless under my toes when I came was so erotic.

Something tells me you kind of enjoyed it too, Jen said.

Well not at first, I said. I was trapped in there for over two hours, and only enjoyed the last  five minutes, I said.

Hey Jen, when your done playing with him his bath bowl is ready, Kelly said from outside the bathroom door.

Oh shit, she knows what we did, Jen said. We? I said, You did it all, I was trapped , remember, I said.

She picked me up and placed me in her palm and headed out of the bathroom.

Well, I hope you didn’t hurt him, Kelly said to Jen with a giggle.

You know Billy when you are normal again we will look at each other a whole new way, Kelly said.

Jen, dropped me in the bowl, said good bye and left. Kelly and I talked a little to pass the time till Pam gets here. I spent a lot of effort trying to talk Kelly out of sending me with Pam, but she has a week planned with a hot guy so I come last. It seems that she doesn’t care what happens to me as long as she gets her vacation with this guy. So I called her out on it, Well Billy, I am 35 years old and single, time is passing me by, I need to do this, Kelly said.

I have known Pam far a long time and I think you’ll be fine; you’re just paranoid, Pam said.

Kelly, I said, what if she…… um… kills me, maybe when doing some of the sick things to me, I’m so worried Kelly, I said

Come on Billy! That would be murder, Kelly said slightly frustrated.

Why can’t I just go with you girls? I said. Because you could get killed hanging around us, We are going to drink, party and swim in the ocean, We don’t need to be worried about you! She said.

Pam will be here in an hour so quit being a wimp, besides Nicole will be taking care of you most of the time anyway and it’s only for a week, Kelly said.

Kel, I said Please don’t send me with her, I begging you.

You’ll be fine Billy, You may have to rub her feet though, Kelly said laughing.

I don’t want to rub anything on her, the thought of being in her sock rubbing her smelly feet makes me sick, I said.

Billy, I think you are more bitter  about the divorce than Pam, Kelly said, She’s moved on, she is dating a guy and I have met him and he seems ok, so Billy I think you are the one with a problem, Kelly said.

Not every woman is willing to help their ex out like this, Kelly continued.

I just sat and thought about it, maybe I was over reacting, maybe it was guilt from just leaving them like I did. I don’t know, I just know I am very nervous about this.

There was a knock on the door, Kelly answered it, in  walked Pam.

I sat on the kitchen table shaking as Pam’s giant form walked over to me and  looked down on me with a big smile, Hi Billy, she said.