- Text Size +

The sock drawer was gently opened and looking down at me with wet hair from her shower was Kelly.

 It’s about time you wake up, It’s one o clock in the afternoon she said.

Here, she said, I have a bowel of warm water for you to bathe in. She picked me up and put me in the bowel with a little piece of soap.

She was looking at me like she was deep in thought. Umm…. Bill, she said  I…… I’m sorry about last night. But you were great! She said with a little giggle. And if I ever put you in my sock again I promise to stay awake.  I think I am done with that, I said.  Oh no, Please she said, That was a really awesome foot massage. I want one again sometime, Please she said with that pouty face that I fall for every time.

Ok. I said.

Hay, um Jen and I are going out tonight, will you be ok here by yourself? She said.   Sure I said, I will be fine.  I got something for you Kelly said as she held up my smart phone. I grabbed it on my way out of the building she said. Oh thanks! I said. Oh, I need to call Nicole! She must be worried sick, I said.

Nicole is my step daughter, Even though her mom and I divorced three years ago I still make time to spend with her, since  her father is two thousand miles away and has nothing to do with her I can’t let her down. She will be sixteen next week and is a good kid.

Why don’t you call her now, Kelly said. She won’t know you are shrunk, you will be on the phone .

I will call her when you go out later I told Kelly. I just don’t want to talk to her mother,  Her and I don’t get along, I said. Pam? Kelly said. Yes I said. I know her pretty good from when you guys were still together Kelly said. She doesn’t seem too bad Billy. Ahh, you didn’t have to live with her I said. If she ever found me at this size there is no telling what she would do to me.

Well are you just going to have a phone relationship with your step daughter till you get back to normal, whenever  that  happens. Kelly said.

  Well it’s her mother, I don’t trust her, I said.

Well, If you do see Nicole how will you keep it from Pam? Kelly said. I don’t know I said.

Pam was the boss in our relationship , I couldn’t go anywhere or do anything without her ok. There was a lot of mind games with her and I just couldn’t take it anymore and one day I just left . And she was mad but couldn’t control me any longer, I was free. But I promised Nicole I would still be her dad and spend time with her.

Well, Kelly and I had something to eat and spent the rest of the afternoon talking and got in touch with our boss and he told us he may have some work for us in a week of two, but I would have to be transported back and forth by Kelly since the shrink machine was destroyed.

It was seven pm  when Jen knocked on the door, get out of sight, Kelly said. OK I said and hid under the microwave table in the kitchen. Jen came in her giant boots   no more than six feet away from me. I stuck my head out and looked up. She was wearing jeans and a blue shirt, they were  going out to a local Country bar and were both wearing boots. They looked so hot I almost wish I was going with them.

Jen went out the door first and as Kelly left she mouthed the words bye with a cute waive of her hand.

The door shut and all was quiet. I had the place to myself. I better be careful  when they get back, they may be a little tipsy and I don’t want to get stepped on.

Kelly left my smartphone with me so I guess I have to make the call.

The phone rang on the other end then, Well, Hello, Nice of you to finally call. It was Pam that picked up. Sorry I said, I had a lot going on. Well, Nicole was worried sick about you after hearing about the fire, Pam said.

Can I talk to her I said, No, she isn’t here Pan said in a bitchy tone, She went out with friends after she heard on the news that there  were no injuries in the fire. I can call back later I said. Why do you sound funny? she said. Umm, …. I don’t know, maybe it’s the phone I said. The line sounds clear, It’s your voice she said, Where are you? Umm at Kellies, I said. Oh, You guys dating now? She said. No, just hanging out I said. So that is more important than Nicole! She said raising her voice a little.

 I just have a lot going on right now I said. Like what, Pam said. Just stuff  I said realizing that was a stupid answer. Why are you over Kellies instead of your own house? She said. She got me out of a burning building so I am spending some time here I said.  Yeh, so…..  you can’t go home now?  She said.

What are you trapped there? What a piece of friggin work you are Billy, she said.

N…no.. I said starting to get a little nervous.    She is only talking to me on the phone and I am getting scared, Why does she still have this hold on me. I should just tell her to fuck off but I am too scared to. What if she somehow got a hold of me , A chill ran through me at the thought.

 So Billy what’s the matter? She said.  Nothing ,I said. Speak up I can hardly hear you she said.

 I’m trying but it’s not easy I said.  What? She said then there was a long pause. What she said next made me wish I hadn’t said that.  You know before we split up Billy you told me about a machine that will shrink a person, well, did your company finally make one? She said. N .. no. I said, my voice noticeably shaking. You can’t bullshit me Billy! I know you! She said. Are you Little Billy?  Just drop it! I said

With a gut busting laugh Pam said You are! Aren’t you! how small?   Come on Billy, How small? She said in a demanding tone that made me shake. Three inches, I said in soft tone that a child would speak when making a confession to his parents . Oh my god! She said like she just won the lottery, You mean I could just put you in my pocket! This is payback for all you put us through, she said. Put you through? I said in a  loud and angry voice . You were the one who put me through shit! I said.  Watch your  fucking tone with me or I will have to come over there and step on you! She said.

Look, I said, I just called to speak to Nicole not fight with you.  Well Pam said, how do you plan on spending time with Nicole? In her pocket? Then she let out a laugh. Why don’t I come get you and I can show you to Nicole after. She said. No, I said I really don’t want to go anywhere with you.

Come on Billy, I even have Nicole’s old doll house you can stay in ha ha ha ha . It’s not funny Pam!! I said.

Oh, It most certainly is, Pam said with another laugh.

I’ll have her call you when she gets in shorty, Pam said then hung up.

I just sat on the bottom shelf of the coffee table by my phone where Kelly left it for me in a cold sweat hoping I would never be in Pam’s care.

My phone lit up, I had it on silent mode so It wouldn’t blow out my ears when it rang, I answered, Hello, Hi daddy! I am so glad you’re ok Nicole said, Mom told me you called and that you are smaller than you used to be because of that new machine that burned. She told you! I said some what disturbed.

Yes, she said and I want to help take care of you, I will be out of school for the summer in a week! Just in time for my Birthday, she said.

I just couldn’t grasp any thought of my stepdaughter carrying me around in the palm of her hand or in her pocket.

 I am supposed to take care of you Nicole, I told her. Not now Nicole said. And don’t be embarrassed  about staying in my old dollhouse, It’s awesome!  Remember you bought it for me when I was little, The deluxe model.  You are talking like I am going to live there Nicole, I said. I have to stay with Kelly, I told her. She knows how to care for me. I could hear the hurt in Nicole’s voice, But I miss you daddy, I want to take care of you, Please let me, Mom can help too. Nicole, I said , You know your mom and I don’t get along. I know but now you are tiny and helpless so mom has to be nice to you, Nicole said.

She doesn’t know her mother like I do I thought to myself.  We’ll see, I said. With that she perked up and sounded happy again. Ok, I have to go so you have a good night, I love you I said. I love you too daddy, Wait a minute, mom wants to talk to you…. Bye.

Hello, Pam’s voice chimed in. Hi I sad, What’s up, Not you ha ha, Pam said.  Very funny I said.

Pam continued, Whether we get along of not Nicole needs you and wants to help take care of you so quit being a woos and let her help.

Pam, I said I’m three friggin inches tall! I can’t just have anyone take care of me. Kelly knows how, I said, We did this at work almost every day. Plus we may be going back to work at a temporary plant next week or so. I said.

Well, Pam said, How does Kelly get you there? Maybe in her pocket book or in her pocket, I said.

Ha ha That’s so cute she said. It’s not fun for me! I said, I could be hurt or crushed so easy.

I know, Pam said in a low threatening voice.

Well, maybe I can talk to Kelly, Pam said. No!, I said. I don’t want to go with you, maybe Nicole could come over here a few times a week  and see me, I said. She wants to have you here, Pam said . Plus she will be out of school for the summer and I will be working, so you guys can spend time together ,Pam said.

Let me talk to Kelly, Pam said. She’s not home, she went out for the night I said. Where? Pam said.

Um, I don’t know, she went out with another girl from work, I said. I really didn’t want her speaking to Kelly before I could voice my opinion.  I didn’t want to go with Pam, she could be so cruel when she wanted to, and since we are not on very good terms my guess is I would be in for a lot of games with her. However, I think Nicole would take good care of me and would never hurt me on purpose, but I just don’t want Pam touching me.

Well, we’ll see , Pam said. No WE won’t I said getting angry. I think I have the choice here, not you I said.

Billy, Pam said, At three inches tall I don’t think you HAVE much of a choice, Don’t be a dick Pam said, then started to laugh. What’s so funny now! I said.  Dick!, she said, The guy I am dating, his dick is more than twice your size! She said laughing again. Just thought I’d mention that, Pam said.

I just sat quiet for a few seconds with that thought, how humiliating! She is playing head games already.

Pam, I said just cut this shit out! I’m not going to your house!, If Nicole wants to see me she can come here, She can even stay over if she wants.

We’ll see about that Billy, she said. Good bye, and she hung up the phone.

I just sat there on the bottom shelf of the coffee table with my own thoughts. When Pam wants something bad she finds a way to get it and for some reason she wants me at her house, I don’t want to be in her care, that would just be torture, and now she is dating a guy, would she show me to him?

I can’t risk it, but I do love my stepdaughter and I know she would take good care of me. But could she protect me from her mother?

 I decided to get my mind off things and watch a little TV.  Kelly left the remote with me so I started to surf the channels. I must have dozed off because I was awakened by giddy laughing and giant footsteps on the floor. I stayed hidden on the coffee tables bottom shelf, it was open on all sides so I couldn’t hide too well. Then two pairs of boots came around the corner into the living room. The TV’s on so he must be in here I heard Kelly say. What the  fuck! I say to myself. Did she get drunk and tell Jen about me?

Then I hear Kellies voice boom, Come on out Billy, Jen knows about you. She did see you poking your head out of my pocket the other day. So I jumped down from the shelf and was met with their giant cowboy boots, I looked up past their tight jeans and shirts to see big smiles. Jen moved a little bit or should I say staggered. Be careful  Jen don’t step on him, Kelly said. Sorry Billy, Jen had a few tonight so she is going to stay over, Kelly said.

Jen looked at me wide eyed, Wow! He is so cute! She said. I heard rumors at work about this shrinking stuff but never gave it a second thought till I saw him in your pocket that day, But even then I figured I was just seeing things, Jen said.

Jen sat down on the couch, Ahh, it feels so good to sit, I was dancing all night, Jen said. Kelly sat down beside her, both of them leaning over looking down at me at their feet.

I looked up at these two giantesses that could do anything to me and I was powerless to stop them.

How tall is he, Jen asked Kelly. Three inches, Kelly said. Can I hold him? Jen asked Kelly.  I started to back away.  Sure, but be careful, I don’t want you to hurt him. You are a little drunk ya know, Kelly said.

 I decided I should hide till these two sobered up a little. I started to run and my path was blocked by Jen’s giant boot, so I ran the other way and was met with her other one, I ran right into it and fell on my ass. Oh my god! He is so cute, Jen said laughing. Her giant hand  suddenly came down and before I could try to run again I was wrapped up in her fist with only my head sticking out, my arms pinned at my sides.

Jen! I said, Please don’t squeeze me so hard, I can’t breathe. But Jen didn’t let up, I don’t want to drop you, she said. She held me up to her face, she was so beautiful.  She has blue eyes and blond hair that still has some brown near the roots so I know she colors it. Her grip finally loosens a bit so it’s easier to breath. You are adorable, Jen says.

 This girl ten years younger (26) than me never gave me a second look when I was normal size, now I am adorable?

I have to go get into my pj’s Kelly said. I’ll find you something to ware, Kelly said to Jen.

Don’t worry Kel, It’s hot and I’m just going to sleep in my undies, Jen said. Then Kelly left the room leaving me alone in Jen’ fist. I have to admit, Jen was so beautiful that I might do anything for her.

 I have to put you down for a minute, Jen said, I have to get these boots off my feet are killing me.

She put me on the ground near her boots and I saw her giant hand pull the zipper on the side of her boot down and slip her foot out. She put her giant foot down so close to me I jumped back fearing getting squished by the pink socked foot. I could feel the heat coming off it and definitely smell it.

She took the other boot off and sighed, Ahh, that feels so much better Jen said.

Jen started to take off her shirt, It was a sight to behold, I hope you don’t mind Jen told me leaning over in her pink bra.

Better move out of the way, Jen told me as she stood up to shimmy her jeans off.

I jumped back on to the coffee table shelf and watched in awe as her jeans hit the floor in front of me. She kicked them aside. Ok, you can come out now, she told me. I came out standing between her  giant pink socked feet. I looked up, she had the perfect tan, she had on matching pink panties.

Then her giant foot nudged me and I fell over. He he, I barely touched you, guess I don’t know my own strength! Jen said. Hey, um.. Kelly told me you give a heck of a foot rub, Jen said looking down at me her breasts almost spilling out of her bra. Just then Kelly came back in the room in a long t-shirt and stood next to me with her bare feet.

Kel, Jen asked, Would it be ok if Billy gave me a foot rub?  Gee, I thought, no one asks me first?

Sure, Kelly said, Just don’t fall asleep like I did, He could get accidently crushed by you.

Oh, I won’t Jen said.

 Ohh Jen said with a giggle, Could you rub my feet? Pleeeese.

Do I have a choice? I said.  He he, no you don’t she said.

Ok, I said.

 

 

 

Jen removed her sock and placed it on the floor next to me.  Get your ass in there, she said.

Jen, I said , Please go easy on me, I know you had a bit to drink and I don’t want to get hurt.

 Don’t worry twerp, she said. I crawled into the sweaty sock till I got to the toe section, then I could feel her lifting it in the air and placing it on the couch, then the giant pink soul entered the sock pinning me under it.

Jen got comfy and laid down on the couch, Hey I need some room too, Kelly said.  Oh, sorry , Jen said. Don’t worry, just let me sit and you can put your feet on my lap, I need to talk to Billy anyway and he can’t run away when he hears what I have to say, Kelly said.

Kelly sat on the couch next to Jen,  I sat in Jen’s sock helplessly pinned by her sweaty foot feeling her move her legs so Kelly could sit.

What do you need to talk to me about? I asked Kelly. Well Billy, The boss called my cell and we have to go work in the other plant in a week, Kelly said starting to laugh. What’s so funny about that? I asked.

Kelly said, It’s like I’m talking to jen’s feet he he.

Well Jen, They don’t smell as bad as mine did last night, Kelly said. Aww Boor little Billy Jen said laughing.

Then I was moving back and forth as Jen moved her feet from side to side while saying “Come on, you can rub and talk at the same time! Get too it!”

Any way, Kelly said, Jen and I met these two guys tonight and they have a beach house they rented for a week and invited us to spend the week with them. Ok….. and… I said.  We are thinking of going, We have the week off anyway and it’s going to be fun.

I sat thinking about this as I rubbed Jen’s soft sweaty feet, What about me? I said.

Well, we ran into Pam at the bar, Kelly said.  NO! NO! I said yelling at the top of my lungs.

Don’t even think about it! I said. Just hear me out, Kelly said.

I know where this is going and I don’ like it, if I could run away I would but I am trapped in this stupid sock being used as a human foot toy, I thought to myself.

I keep rubbing and thinking I have to talk my way out of this, My ex scares the shit out of me!