- Text Size +

It was dark and musty in my new hamper hiding place, oh ya, she told me to get under something and hide. I am getting sick of this, she could tell Jen. I don't think Jen would tell anyone or be mean to me.
I sigh and start to dig my way under the dirty laundry. I make my way down to where I should be safe but I smell a strong scent and realize I am in a pair of Kellies panties, Have to get away from this I thought just as the bathroom light came on and heard Jen saying " I cant believe I spilled that wine and then stepped in it, Can I borrow a pair of your socks Kel?" Sure Kelly said. I going to toss these socks in your hamper Kel . Then light Flooding in, good thing I was hiding (in a pair of dirty panties I didn't have time to move out of.) Then Jen put the dirty socks in and why she would to this is beyond me but she pushed them down and me with them. I was now trapped , and yes in the dirty smelly panties.
The lid slammed shut and the light shut off. I was pressed into what seemed to me the part of the panties that spent all day pressed against Kellies pussy.
I had very little movement in my prison, the smell was very strong, I'm guessing she must have worn these within the last day or so. It got me thinking what it would be like to be in these when she wore them all day. I found myself with a big hard on. It was all too much, seeing Jens giant ass Kellies giant sweaty feet now in a pair of Kellies panties that Jen unknowingly trapped me in. Suddenly all the different smells smelled awesome to me. I had to relieve my self. My arms lad little movement and I couldn't reach down to pleasure my self. I start to wiggle around, ahh this is working, I just keep moving my crotch around, I don't want to stop but I don't want to cum in my paints. Being trapped with this now wonderful smell now gets the best of me and I yell out as I have one of the most intense orgasms I ever had.
Now I still lay trapped and now have soaked undies on. I hope when Kelly gets me she won't notice.
Well now that I have cum the strong smell that surrounds me isn't so nice any more. Once again I am trapped in a place I don't like.
What seemed like hours later Kelly opens the lid to get me out. What the hell, how did you get jammed in my panties? Kelly said. I was trying to move to another part when Jen pushed everything down trapping me in here I said.
Eww you smell like pussy she said as she held me up to her giant face. Lets give you a bath Kelly said, Is Jen... Kelly cut me off, Yes Jen went home. As Kelly spoke I could smell a strong smell of wine on her breath.
Kelly got out a cereal bowel and filled it with warm water spilling some as she brought it over to me.
A little tipsy? I said with a laugh. Maybe she said smiling down at me.
Ok strip down she tells me. Um..... o..k. I say You can leave now I say.
Well silly, In case you haven't noticed, how are you going to get into the bowl unless I lift you she said.
I don't want to get naked in front of you I said. Billy, Just do it! I am tired and want to go to bed. I will put you in the bowl and you can wash while I take a shower she says. You know screw it I'm too tired I'll shower in the morning she said. So strip down unless you want to smell all night and you won't be sleeping in my room you will be back in the hamper, she said.
Ok. I said as I stripped down. Get on my hand Billy. She lifted my naked body and put me in the bowl with a sliver of soap trying unsuccessfully to hold in a laugh. You wash, I am changing for bed she said and left for her bedroom.
I washed in five minutes and waited. Soon Kelly came in wearing a night shirt and those same white cotton socks she had on all day.
She got out a face cloth for me and placed me on it to dry off as she brushed her teeth.
Um Kelly I say, What am I going to wear?
Oh, I don't know she said, she picked up my cloths and burst out laughing when she saw the little stain in my underwear. Had a little fun by yourself she said still laughing.
She then threw my clothes in the bowl of water and scrubbed them and dried them off with a hair dryer. Here, she said as she gave me my undies back. Unless you sleep naked? She said. No I don't I said.
Ok she said as she lowered her hand down, Hop on its bed time. Her giant fingers gently curled around me as she carried me to her bedroom.
Where am I going to sleep? I asked. How about my sock draw? She said. That's fine I said.
Then her eyes widened and she smiled and said, Hay! You still have to rub my foot!
What! I said, Its late I just want to go to bed too. And I just got clean and you didn't shower yet I said.
Hay, You promised , looking at me with a pouty face, don't tell me you are going back on your word little Billy.
God I didn't want to do this now, I thought, Well I did promise. OK I said.
She put me down on the bed and removed her sock. I walked over to her foot, her toes were wiggling playfully. I began to once again crawl into the sock and before I could get to the end her foot came in on top of me dragging me to the toe section. I felt my breath leave me as I was crushed a little as her giant still smelly foot settled on me. I guess the wine made her a little less careful.
Finally the pressure let up as I heard her say "Ok little Billy get to work my little foot slave" Then she laughed a little.
She turned a laid down on her stomach as I got to work on her foot . I could hear her moan so I know I am doing a good job. She says in a groggy sleepy voice "Billy that feels so good"
Hay, I said, don't you fall asleep, I could get crushed by you in your sleep!
No answer! Oh shit she is asleep! I start to bang on her foot starting to go into a slight panic. She doesn't even feel it. Dam wine, She's passed out! How the fuck do I get out of here?
So much for getting any sleep, I have to be in survival mode the rest of the night. One wrong move by her and she could unknowingly end my life. God Kelly please wake up and let me out of here I say to myself. Please!
Suddenly she starts to move so I start punching the bottom of her foot, Then I feel the breath taken out of me as she uses her other foot to scratch what she thinks in an itch. I am moved back and forth and pressed into her foot by her big toe I hear and feel my back crack. I was pushed under her toes, I stopped moving so she would stop itching herself, It worked .... For now.
I feel her move to her side and I am squished into her smelly toes, she must have one foot up against the other, I try not to move so she won't itch. I am in pain and can't move, my face is up into the space in between her first and second toe, my whole body smells like foot sweat again, its hard to breath.
I suffer while she sleeps comfortably
I have to find a way out. I wait a little longer and then think, she has been drinking a lot of wine which means eventually she will get up to go to the bathroom, then I will defiantly get crushed!
I still can't move and begin to except what will be the enviable, I will die under her giant foot. I will just lay here in pain and wait for it to happen.
By now I am used to the smell, but it's. getting hot in here, her foot and me are quite sweaty . Oh she is moving again, I have been freed from her toes! Maybe I still have a chance, Then she rolls over completely and my left arm gets caught between her toes. Again I am stuck, the rest of me is free except my left arm pinned in-between her big and second toe. I softly say her name Kelly,....... Kelly. Please don't kill me, please...... Small tears start to run down my face mixing with the sweat from both of us. Is this how it's going to end?
Dam, it's getting even hotter, I hear her moan softly and she moves again this time on her back. My arm gest free now I just have to figure a way out. Then things shift again the foot I am in is scraping the other foot, could it be? She is using her toes to take her socks off. The sock is gathering around me, I am pushed in to the toe section but her feet are out of the socks! Now I just have to crawl out.
I feel a lot of movement and realize she just got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. That was too close. I crawl out of the sock only to discover I am under the sheets at the foot of her bed, so I start to make my way out right up the center of the bed where the sheets are looser and I can move faster.
I just make it out as Kelly comes back into the room looking like she is sleep walking. I yell up to her but she doesn't hear me. Shit she is coming back to bed. Her giant leg swings over me as she lays her beautiful body down, and me well I am right in between her legs. Great! As she moves further under the sheets her crotch is getting closer and closer until it plows me over. Now I am under her light green cotton panties, my legs and torso are trapped and my face is pressed up to her sweaty crotch.
It's strong smell starts to turn me on again, If she wasn't wearing underwear I could be swallowed up by her pussy. She is fast asleep on her back, I can't resist and I kiss her pantie, I can feel her lips through them and can feel the heat. I gently start to rub her I hear a soft moan and I notice she is starting to get wet through her panties so I rub harder. My hands sink into the soft wet cotton and now my upper body and face is wet with her juices, her body starts to move a little, I should try to get out and away but my rock hard cock says otherwise so I stay rubbing her even more, her moans get louder, her legs spread apart a little more, Her body moves up and down. W en it comes down my whole body is under her so I can only breathe when she moves up, Now I am soaked. There is something I never imagined is how erotic it is to know that she could kill me with her pussy totally unaware of me down there.
There is a loud moan as I see feel more wetness around me, suddenly the sheets lift up and I lay trapped under her and she is looking right at me. How did you........ Oh my god you were in my sock she said. I'm not wearing them now, how did you get out? Tell me how you ended up under my....... Hum..... your all wet too she said still not moving off me. So laying there under her I told her everything that happened and she said she was sorry she should never have put me in her sock and fell asleep.
Well you can get up now I said. What were you doing down there? she said smiling a little.
Well I had a giant pussy on me what did you expect! I yelled up at her.
Keep rubbing ,she said in a demanding voice. Then she started to move around on me a little, so I rubbed a little more, she moved forward a little pressing me into her panties, I tried to breath but swallowed some of her juices instead. She moaned again and got soaked again and moaned louder, she was getting a little rougher with me now. Then her giant fingers picked me up. She held me in the palm of her hand and took off my underwear with her other fingers . I was starting to get a little worried then her giant tong came out and licked my whole body and she said just one sentence that scared the hell out of me. " I WANT YOU IN ME" Um no I said I'll drown I said. But it was like she didn't hear me, like she was in some trance. I was slowly lowered down , I past by her breast still under her night shirt down further till I saw her other hand open the top of her panties as she got up on her knees and I was lowered in.
The smell was strong, sweat, urine, and her juices. I was pressed up against her wet lips and slowly pushed in feet first. I really wished she took a shower first!
With only my head sticking out she let her panties snap shut.
I started moving around and she instantly got soaked, I had to find air pockets to breathe. I was incased in pussy juice, I could feel her muscles squeezing me as more and more juices moved over me.
She has total control of me, I can only get out if she lets me, She is like my goddess.
Finally she let out a scream as her muscles almost squeezed me into a pulp as more juices started to drown me.
I felt her lay down on her back still breathing heavy. Are you ok? She asks me, I try to answer but I have too much juices running down my throat. Then two giant still shaking fingers pull me out and set me on her belly, I cough a little then I am able to talk. Holy crap Kelly! I say You almost killed me!
You gave me the best orgasm I've ever had! She said. Really? I said. Yes, she said.
Now let me put you some ware safe and lets get some sleep. I'll wash you again in the morning, lord knows you need it now. She put me in her sock drawer and I snuggled into a thick gray sock and went to sleep.