- Text Size +

Gosh I am so stupid! I look up at her, She has an evil smile on her face. So you know why my feet smell worse than normal little Billy, She says, I stood in a hot parking lot for two hours watching my job burn down and worried sick
about you in my pocket. So of course I sweat a little more than normal!
She puts her socked foot near me, Like it she said. No, please get it away from me I say.
I don't think so, in fact I think you should get a little closer, she says.
She starts to take off her white cotton sock reveling her bare foot, I am very scared right now, At three inches tall she can do ANYTHING to me and I am powerless to stop her.
She opens the mouth of the sock, "Get in" She says, No Kelly please don't do this to me, please!
Her giant fingers push me into the mouth of the sock I can smell the strong foot sweat, I try to get out but she effortlessly and slowly raises the sock up and I slide down to the toe of the sock.
I look up at the mouth of the sock to see her face looking down at me still with that evil smile, Have fun she says and to my horror I see her giant pink toes coming into the sock. God no! Kelly please! I'm sorry, I'm begging you don't. Her foot still came in slowly as if to torture me, I lay on my back just watching the foot of my giantess co worker sliding on top of me. Now I my body is under the ball of her foot and my head is in between her smelly toes.
The smell is awful and I am sticking to the sweat on her feet, She pulls the sock on tighter and I am pinned under her foot. In all this I notice how soft her feet are. She starts to talk, I can't believe you called me a bitch Bill, I saved your life, you would have burned to death in that fire, the shrink machine would have taken ten minutes to grow you back and the fucking building was fully engulfed in five minutes!. If you want to die I can just put my sneaker back on and walk around, Is that what you want!
I just lay there pressed against the bottom of her foot, She is right I think to my self, I am a big jerk. Kelly, I say I am sorry, I was only thinking of my situation and not about you. How worried you must be to have this responsibility to care for me.. Can you hear me Kell I say. Yes she says sounding like she is starting to cry. I guess I deserve this I say. Her toes squeeze my head gently. I feel like such a jerk, this can't be easy for her either I think to my self. I start to push on her sole as if to massage it I use my whole body to do it. Then I heard her give out s soft moan. God does that feel good Kel? I ask. Its weird, you're so small but it feels good and my feet are killing me she said. So I continue to rub her feet pushing my back against the sock so I can rub harder. Wow! That feels really good she says.
I pushed against the sock enough to give my self a little room , I make my way to her toes and give her big toe a bear hug moving my hands up and down and did the same with the other toes.
She gives another moan of satisfaction, I think this is the best foot rub I ever had she says.
Does this mean we are cool with each other again I say.
Then I am tossed around, I tumble out of the sock and find myself laying on her bed. Yes she says, We're cool. I'm sorry I lost my temper with you she says. When I was little my dad would call my mom and I a bitch as he hit us in his drunken stupor she continued. When he died my mom and I weren't even sad, so you understand why being called a bitch sets me off. I didn't know that Kel, I said. I am so sorry.
Well you got a good foot rub out of it I say. Yes a foot rub she says smiling down at me. I look at her confused. Ohh I get it now I say, You want the other one messaged I say. If you don't mind she says.
I'll do it I say. She takes off her other sock and moves her giant still smelly foot over to me. She lays Her on her back and gets comfortable and I get to work. Her heel is down at my feet and I look up at her toes high above me. I can only reach half way up her foot but I rub as hard as I can. You want me to turn my foot to the side she says, Yes I say then I can reach it all. I start rubbing as hard as I can but don' hear any moans of satisfaction from her . How does it feel? I ask her. Its ok she says. Not as good as the other one? I say. Well not really she says. Ohh that is because I am not in your sock I say, I have more leverage pushing my back against your sock I say. I can co in your sock if you want I say. No, that's ok she says. I don't mind I say, I'll do it. I walk over to the sock laying on the bed. Well, you sure you don't mind? She says. After all the shit I caused you I said, I'm surprised you didn't make me do it.
Ok, that would be great she said, It did feel a lot better with you in there. I crawled into the mouth of the sock till I got to the toe section and laid on my back. Ready? Her some what excited voice boomed.
Ready, I said. Gently the giant soft pink still sweaty toes make their way to me, I think why am I voluntarily doing this? soon they pin me to the sock and I start rubbing. Soon I hear the moans of gratification from my giantess caretaker.
Ohh god Bill that feels so good she says. I going to have you do this to me all the time he he, its not like you can stop me she says with a little laugh.
There, How is that? I say. Can you do just a little more? She says It feels so good. Well Kelly, Its getting hot in here and I have to take a piss. Awww I was so comfy too she said. Let me pee and I will go back in I say. Promise? She said. Yes I promise I say. She lets me out and carries me to the bathroom, Ok, how are we going to do this she says. She lifts the toilet seat and places me in the porcelain edge. Whoa, I say I can just go in the sink or something I say. Eww not my sink she says, I have a toilet for a for a reason, even know your small it is still gross to piss in my sink. I stood on the edge looking at the water far below. Can I have some privacy I say to her. Oh, sorry she says as she leaves the bathroom .
I unzip and let it flow, Now I'm done and must wait on the edge to the toilet for Kelly to get me. Then I hear another voice, oh shit I have to use you're bathroom Kel . Um ... don't ugh I hear Kelly say, Meanwhile I am running full speed and make my way to the back of the toilet and hide behind the lid. I have to kind of lay down to get behind it and there is no room to stand so I just lay on my stomach hoping whoever is coming doesn't see me. The door opens and I see Jen, Kelly's friend, well she is my friend too but I didn't want her to see me, not like this!
Kelly quickly follows her into the bathroom and spots me. Are you going to watch me? Jen said a little annoyed. No, I thought there was no toilet paper. Kelly gives me a worried look and leaves the bathroom. Jen stands in front of the toilet and puts the toilet seat down, I remain still and scared to death what would happen to me if she found me. Would she crush me? Or flush me down the toilet Thinking I am some kind of weird bug? Her back is toward me now and I can hear the metal of her belt becoming un done I look and see her skinny jeans and red panties drop to the floor. At my height it was a sight to behold. She began to sit down her ass crack opened as she sat and I could smell it. It was so close to me and the quick view of her pussy was incredible, My whole body could easily fit in there .
It sounded to me like a large water fall as she peed, I could smell the strong urine splash into the water below . Then she let go a nasty fart, It was very loud at this close range, I let out a little laugh and she started to look around. Oh shit why couldn't I be quiet . She looked on the floor then proceeded to grab a piece of toilet paper and wipe herself. I watched as the giant rose up pulling her panties and jeans back up. She was leaning over to flush the toilet, It was like Niagara falls, If I ever fell in I would never be heard from again. Oh crap I thought, If she closes the lid she will see me! Then I would be good as dead.
Thankfully she left the lid up. She washed her hands and left the bathroom, Kelly came rushing in right after, What the hell! Just run me over girl Jen says. Sorry Jen I have to go too.
Kelly closes the door and whispers, Bill are you all right? I crawl out from my hiding spot and up on to the toilet seat still warm from Jens beautiful ass. Wow you must have had quite the sight Kelly said.
Yes I dad, but is was scary I said. Kelly grabbed me and curled her giant fingers around me, I do have to pee also she said. I need to put you some ware you won't get found whale Jen is here. I hope you don't mind but the only place I can put you in in here for now, She said. I looked and I was heading for the open hamper, Why in here? I said. I can't hide you in the medicine cabinet because Jen is always taking some of my Tylenol, She would fine you for sure . I promise I will let you bathe after she leaves Kelly said. I hang my head down, Ok I said. I am placed in the hamper and she closes the lid. I hear her pee, wipe ,flush and then opens the hamper lid to check on me. Get under something Kelly says, Just in case she looks in here. Why would she look in here? I said. I just want to be careful ok Kelly said.
Kelly shut the lid I could still see a little until Kelly shut the light on her way out.