- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Urolagnia

The next three weeks were uneventful, working a lot, sending money to Pam as she requested. Pam and I talked about every two or three days. She said she had sex with Jake twice in the last three weeks. The thought sickened me, but not because of jealousy but the fact that she will not let me go.

 

 The shrinking machine is coming along well and I’m hoping I can grow back before Pam uses me for her and Jake’s sex toy.

It’s late October, the leaves are changing , the air is crisp and …. Oh shit! Pam’s Birthday is next week!

Over the last three weeks  I held my tongue with Pam hoping she will be nice to me but I feel like I’m going to explode.

  Back at the hotel I tell Jen, I need a few days off to go back home for Pam’s birthday. Jen got the O.K. from the boss and she will get some paid days off as well because she will be driving me home. Poor Kelly has to work.

 

      I tell Jenn not to tell Pam, I want to surprise her for her birthday. 

7:00 am Wednesday I am riding in Jenn’s purse on my way home for a long weekend.

 I don’t know if I really care about Pam’s birthday but me surprising her should give me some brownie points and maybe keep me on her good side… I hope.

 

Five hours later we are back in town and Jenn drives by the restaurant Pam works at  and sees her car still in the parking lot. I can have you home before 1:00 Jenn tells me. Ok, I know where the spare key is hidden, I tell her.

Jenn brings me home and gets the key hidden under the potted plant and opens the door and drops me inside and with a wave of her hand “bye Billy, have fun” she says as she shuts the door.

 I’m alone in Pam’s kitchen for the first time in months. It’s now 1:00 in the afternoon and she should be home soon.

I start to walk around the giant house, listening to the tick of the well clock, and the fridge kicking on and off.

I make my way past some of Nicole’s sneakers and boots by the door and I go to the living room.

 I eventually walk down the hall to Pam’s bedroom. I look up at the giant unmade bed and I start to get hard thinking how she will use me any way she wants for her birthday. And maybe she will forget about Jake….. I hope.

 I hear the kitchen door open and shut. I run out to the hall and see Nicole walking with her backpack to her bedroom. She is on her phone and her giant chucks walk past me. I hear her telling someone she will be right over. I want to tell her I’m here but she looks like she is in a hurry and I don’t want to delay her so I just stay out of sight.

 Nicole went to the bathroom and then was back out the door and I was alone again.

 

  The sunlight is fading, I look up at the clock on the wall, It’s after 5:00.

 I wait and wait. The kitchen is now dark. I just sit on the kitchen floor leaning my back on Nicole’s boot.

 Suddenly I see the reflection of car headlights on the wall. Pam must be home. I felt sad for her working such a long day on her birthday. I’m going to give her a nice long foot massage no matter how bad they stink.

 

  I hear the key in the lock and the door opens and I can make out Pam’s giant figure in the dark room before she flicks on the lights and I’m temporally blinded. When my eyes adjust she is kicking off her black Nikes and I am almost hit by them. I better show myself so she doesn’t accidently step on me.

I look up at her… she has black ankle socks on with yoga pants on and a t-shirt with the restaurant name on it. She looks so beautiful, her messed up hair hanging down. Why am I melting at the sight of her right now? I just wanted to grin and bear it this weekend and stay on her good side. But I find myself wanting to really please her! I feel so fucked up but I’m going to make her feel special tonight … well the best I can at my size.

  I quickly strip off all my cloths and I run around her discarded sneakers  yelling happy birthday at the top of my lungs! Pam jumps and looks down in surprise and for a second I thought she was going to stomp on me.

 Oh my god Billy what are you doing here!  I wanted to surprise you for your birthday Pam! I say. You can do anything you want to me ! I yell up to her standing close to her sweaty sock clad feet.

 Suddenly the kitchen door opens and I hear Pam in a panic say look out and stop a giant work boot from stepping on me….  I look up and see Pam and Jake looking down at me.  Well little Billy I guess you get a surprise too, Pam says.

  I’m in aw looking up at my giant ex-wife and her lover. I can’t run, I know what is going to happen to me tonight and I have to do what she asks or I’ll regret it. I never thought Jake would be here tonight. I just wanted to be with Pam alone, but not now.

 So Billy you decided to do this on my Birthday huh? Um… uhh…. Well.. I  yes, I said.

 Happy Birthday to you! Jake says to Pam.

 I just put my head down knowing I put myself in this situation.

 I need a moment with Billy, I’ll be back shortly, Pam tells Jake as she picks me up off the floor and brings me to her bedroom.

 I ride in Pam’s coiled fist, her powerful fingers wrapped around me, the same fingers that may tie me to her lovers cock later.

 She puts me on her unmade bed and sits next to me. Billy, thank you for coming here on my birthday.

 I wanted to surprise you, but I didn’t expect Jake, I said.

 Well Billy, he gives me things that you can’t at your size and I’m enjoying it. I know, I said hanging my head down.

 But there is something you can do for me little Billy, Pam says as she pulls her black ankle sock part way off her sweaty foot. I just walked over to it, the sock was pulled down to about just past the heel so I got on my back and shimmied inside the smelly prison.  Aww, good job Billy boy, Pam says as she puts her sock back on.

I start rubbing her foot, getting between her toes and I hear her exhale and relax.

 Billy, that feels so good,  Um…  well, things between Jake and I have gotten… well  um … I like him being around and he likes me too, Pam says. I stop rubbing for a second and Pam puts her foot down and crushes me a little, Don’t stop Billy, she says. I continue to rub her feet.

 

 So then you’re going leave me? I say to her. Um, no Billy, that’s the thing, I want you both. Jake to make love to me like a man and protect me and you my little ex-husband to do what ever I want.

 I didn’t dare stop rubbing her feet and my hart sunk knowing she was going to do this to me. If she has another man so be it but fuckin let be go on with my life! I started to tear up and get emotional trapped in Pan’s sock unable to get out till she let me out. I kept rubbing as I talked to her with a shaky voice.

 Pam, please let me go. I don’t want to be with you if you are with Jake, please Pam don’t do this to me! I said almost crying.

 Aww come on little Billy, Pam says in a baby voice. Besides Jake doesn’t like to rub feet.

I just can’t give you up Billy, Pam says. I still have to try to stay on her good side, I just can’t snap on her, at least for what I know is going to be too long of a weekend. I have to do as she wants, the shrink machine is so close to being ready.

 Pam, why? Can’t you just let me go? I say still massaging her foot.

 Billy, I thought long and hard about how you talked to me last month and how you treated Nicole and I. And I think you need to pay for what you did. You always get the easy way out! But not this time Billy!

 You’re going to be my little slave and I have things I want to do to you that turn me on Billy.

 Pam! You can’t just use me as a slave! What the fuck! I’m human Pam!  You want to fuck around with Jake , go for it, but I’m not going to be a part of your sick fantasy! I scream at her.

Ohh little Billy, you can’t stop me, Pam says in a low scary confident voice.

 It’s going to be a nice long weekend Billy and it would be a shame if something tragic happened to you wouldn’t it. As pam said that her foot pushed down on the mattress with me pinned between them.

 Fuck you Billy! Pam said as her foot started to crush me. I felt the air forced from my lungs as the pressure increased. She’s fuckin crazy! I think I just felt a rib crack! Um right under the ball of her foot, the bitch is crushing me .  Then a pain like lightning through my chest, now I know she broke one of my ribs, It’s hard to breathe and she’s not letting up, her smelly foot surrounds my body… molding  to me. She might end my life right here and now.

 Suddenly she lets up and I can get a few breaths (of foul foot stench). My ribs are killing me, and it’s hard to breathe.

 Pam, I think you .br.. oke… my  uhh.. ribs, I tell her. Aww, you know Billy. I don’t fuckin care anymore, Pam says very coldly.

There is a knock at the door, come in Pam says. Everything all right? Jake asks. Oh it’s perfect, Pam says.

Keep rubbing my foot Billy! Pam yells down to me. I continue rubbing her sweaty foot the best I can.

 I hear Jake laughing as he says, “He’s in your sock? Dam that must smell”!  Come here, I hear Pam say. Then I hear passionate kissing. This is so humiliating, my ex-wife making out with another man with me trapped in her sock with her stinky foot.

 Then I feel something poking me , pressing me into Pam’s foot. Ya know what that is little Billy? Pam said…. It’s a real man Billy, Pam said. She was using her foot to rub Jake’s member! Every time she pushed me into his dick the pain in my chest made me almost pass out.

 Then Pam takes her sock off and dumps me out. I look up and see Jake’s giant member high above me and I can smell his days odor on it.

 Pam looks down at me, she looks mad, fucking pathetic is all she says. What the fuck! I think to myself. Why is she so mad at me? I’ve never seen her so cold.

Pam tells Jake to lie on his back and she roughly grabs me and put me between Jake’s legs near his sweaty balls.

 Pam’s giant face comes down and start sucking on Jakes shaft. It glistens with her saliva.

 Jake starts to moan and I just stand there watching  and holding my ribs.

 Then Pam mouth releases Jakes member and hovers over me. She lets a glob of spit drop on me from her mouth. I get covered from her spit. I am worried, I’ve never seen her like this. It’s like she doesn’t care if she kills me or not. I wonder if she knows something.

 Pam gets up and grabs something off the dresser and comes back to the bed.  To my horror it a roll of thread and I know what it’s for.

 Climb up to his cock, Pam orders. No Pam I can’t do this! I say. Fucking do it slave! She yells to me .

 No Pam! I say. Pam used her index and middle finger to push me back first into Jakes sweaty balls, she pushes hard and I am in a lot of pain and scared she will really kill me.

 She pulled her fingers away and I just sat down , my back leaning against Jake’s balls, his dick slowly getting flaccid and appearing above me.

 I catch some of my breath and crawl away from the balls.

 Pam’s giant hand starts to jerk him off bringing the giant member back to life.

 Now Billy, climb up his balls and lay on his dick…. Now! Pam orders.

 Totally defeated I start the walk to Jakes hairy balls and grab some of the hair to pull myself up the giant bag.

 I reach the base of the shaft and lay down on it. No, not there, up higher near the head, Pam orders.

 It’s fairly easy to get to the head because it’s resting on his belly.  That’s good, right there, Pam says as my head reaches the spot that gets sweaty just below the head. She starts to wrap the thread around me and Jake starts to get harder making the thread tighter around me.

 Jake was quiet through all of this and just let Pam do her thing.

 After I was completely secured to the giant member Pam started to make out with Jake again and started to stroke Jake with me helplessly along for the ride.

Pam stopped then   brought her face over to me, her mouth opened and she took the cock along with me into her mouth, her tongue swirling around me covering me with saliva and pre cum.

 She pulled out and looked at me bound to the underside of Jakes member with a very serious look on her face.

 You know Billy, I knew you were coming here. I know a LOT of things about you. I know you’re a cheater and a liar! She said rather calmly.

 You know I have ways of finding out things little Billy. I know you had sex with Kelly even when we were together and heard rumor you have got a piece from Katelyn’s mom too.

 How many others Billy! Huh? How many, she growls at me.

Now you’re going to pay and you know what? I don’t even care If you die! You deserve this you little fuck!

 Does it feel humiliating Billy? Just like you have humiliated me?  Take a deep breath Billy you’re going to need it, Pam says with an evil smile.

I struggled for my life to get away but the thread held me firmly in place. Pam! I’m sorry! Please don’t do this! Please!  I’m begging you!

I turn my head to the side to see Pam shedding her cloths. This cock smells and I can’t take it! I have to get away but I can’t move.

 Pan straddles Jake and her pussy is getting closet to me. I can smell it’s strong aroma, and it’s soaking wet.

Ohh Billy you’re going to feel so good! The tip of his dick starts to enter Pam as she slowly lowers down on to it.

 She is in total control of me! I did cheat on her several times and said I still loved her. I hurt her so much. I guess I more than deserve this.

 Just before Pam’s pussy lips wrap around my head she says to me,  “ oh by the way Billy Jenn told me the shrink machine will be in full operation tomorrow! Too bad you are stuck here” I screamed! Pam! Please don’t kill me! Noooooo….. I feel her crushing wet lips around me as she takes the giant member all the way in.

 I am getting crushed as the giant member grows. The thread is digging into my body and causing me great pain and making it almost impossible to breath as the two giants have passionate sex, not caring about me at all.

 Pam rides the giant member, up and down, up and down, the friction make it unbearably hot and the juices are going down my thought

 I can hear all of Pam’s weight slapping down on Jake’s thighs. I can’t breathe… I droning in their juices, his dick grows some more as he starts to reach orgasm and I feel the thread so tight that more ribs break and I think my arm just dislocated.

 They don’t even care and just keep fucking hard . My body starts to fee l numb, I can’t feel my arms or legs.  I can hear Jake moaning and Pam screaming out in passion, I feel pam’s pussy crush me and I can taste blood in my mouth from my injury’s

 Then I hear a big moan as he cums and breathing is now impossible.

 They  finish but she stays on top of him still leaving my battered and broken body inside her.

 Finally she get off him and sees my lifeless body still helplessly bound to the giant member.

 She unties me, my eyes are barely open and I can’t feel anything  and hardly breathing. I look dead to her.

 Soon I find myself in Pam’s coiled fist, when she opens it I am freefalling into the toilet. The water is cold, I can feel that but nothing else and I can’t move or speak.

 I can see Pam looking down at me with tears in her eyes. I loved you, why did you have to be a cheater, she says.

 Water starts to cascade all around me and starts to swirl.” I love you” was the last words I heard. I tried to say them back…. Then everything went black.

 

        The End……. ?

 

Chapter End Notes:

A sad ending, but I was running out ideas that would go with the story. But want to do some new ones.

 Sorry if you're dissapointed.