- Text Size +

My thoughts wondered as I sat under the end table. I thought about the session Pam and I just had and I masturbated again. Why was this turning me on?  Why? Does being this small and helpless somehow turn me on?

 

 I eventually ended up falling asleep curled up by the leg of the end table. I must have been in a deep sleep because I didn’t hear the girls come back. But did wake up to a bright light from a cell phone at my back, but decided not to move. The light moved way and I could hear Jen and Kelly whispering, “Just leave him there, he must be tired. Just cover him with something so he doesn’t get cold”

  I heard boots and cloths coming off as the girls got into night shirts for bed.

 

 I was closest to Kelly’s bed and saw her boots quietly placed on the floor, then she giggled as she put her socks on me for blankets.

 Kell, don’t they smell? Jen said with a little chuckle. No, I only had them on for a little while tonight, Kelly said.

 

  Well Kelly’s socks were warm but did indeed smell but I was too tired to care.

  More clothes came off and landed on the floor next to me.

 Kelly’s jeans, t-shirt, bra, and panties. She put on a night shirt and on her way into bed her toe hooked on her panties and they were tossed my way, maybe on purpose?

 

  The girls seemed to fall asleep fast. The floor was not too comfortable so I got up and was assaulted by the smell of sex, it was coming from Kelly’s panties. I don’t know why but I walked over to the soiled panties, the smell was stronger as I stepped over the elastic waistband. Soon I was directly in front of the crotch wrinkled up on the floor.

 I reached down and touched it. It was slick with Kelly’s juices and what was left from her lover. My hand sunk in the wet mess and I imagined that this would be how Pam’s panties would be this weekend.

 I started to get hard again and took off my clothes . I used the thick spunk on my hand to stroke myself. Soon I found myself lowering down to my knees. I looked up and hoped the girls were sleeping, I wouldn’t want them to see me doing this.

 

 The smell was erotic, I soon found myself lying in Kelly’s underwear coating my body in her and her  lover’s leftover juices. My body slid easily over the small wet spot witch was like a gooey puddle to me.

 

 I humped the giant material imanaging it was Pam’s and her lovers juices.  This is so wrong but turned me on so much. I finally came and just collapsed in the wet spot.  Suddenly I was startled as I was poked by Kelly’s giant finger. I rolled on to my back and saw her smiling face looking down at me in the light from the parking lot shining through the space in the curtain.

 

 She didn’t say a word and I quickly stumbled over the underwear and back to the socks that was my bed.

 I used one of the socks to clean myself up and got into the other sock like a sleeping bag.

  I wonder how long she was watching me? Or why she didn’t say anything. Oh well, fuck it. And I just fell asleep in the smelly sock.

 

Morning came and Kelly just smirked at me. Jen went into the shower and Kelly said, Well did you have fun last night in my panties? I just looked down. That wasn’t only my gizz you know, she said.

 

  I know, I said. Sorry I was really horny.  That’s okay, I enjoyed watching you, Kelly said.

 

  So you enjoyed rolling around in our gizz? I don’t know… um… well, I was just really…  I just needed to release.

 Don’t worry about it, I’ll give you more wet panties when I go out with him again, Kelly said giggling.

 

  Um… no..  that’s okay. I said embarrassed.

 

Kelly, um…. Please don’t tell anyone what you saw last night…. Please, I begged.

 Don’t worry Billy, she said. It will be our little secret.. hahaha, little… she said giggling.  Kelly, I need to be big again! This small shit is fucking me up so bad, I can’t figure it out ! I’m not gay or.. whatever. I started to cry. I just can’t explain why I ……. I do this… and it turns me on, I said through tears.

 

  Kelly’s giant hand came down and her fingers wrapped gently around me and lifted me up to her face, you smell like .. um.. sex , Kelly said as she brought me to the sink to wash me up.

 

  Don’t worry Billy, you will be big soon. They are working on a new machine, just hang in there, Kelly said in a gentle concerned voice.  And if you have any.. um … well, urges, you can come to me and I won’t tell anyone, okay? Kelly said. Thanks Kell,  that means a lot to me. This is so embarrassing, I said to her as I was now clean and drying off on a facecloth.

 

I got dressed just as Jenn got out of the bathroom from her shower, then Kelly went to take her shower.

 

  My phone rang and Jenn seeing Pam’s name come up answered it. Hi cuz! How’s it going? Oh they did…  Ok, so they should be here by 1:00.  Ok, take care cuz… Here’s Billy. Jenn put the phone near me on the end table. Hi hon, are the girls on their way? I asked. Yes, they should be there by 1:00 Pam said.

 

  Oh, cool! I can’t wait to see them, I said with excitement.  They are so excited to see you too, Pam said sounding rather chipper, and I know why…..  Tonight is her night with Jake.

 

 Tell them to call me as soon as they get there Billy. I will.  Ok, love you, I said. I love you too honey, Pam said with a little hunger in her voice. Then we hung up. I was thinking I’m glad I’m not going to be there when she has sex with Jake, I don’t think I want to hear or see them doing it. But I know she wants me to watch them at some point and I don’t ….  And she wants to tie me up…. I hope she doesn’t do that to me… And I’m getting hard again…. I hate this!

 

 12;45 And the kids showed up! Nicole excited to see me scoops me up from the end table and has me in her coiled fist and kisses my head. I missed you dad! Nicole says. I missed you too kiddo, I said.

 Nicole used her other hand to face time her mom to tell her they made it safe.

 Nicole held me up to the phone so Pam and I could see each other. Hi hon, I said. Hi little Billy! Pam said in a chipper voice, then chuckled. Pam looked hot, she had her hair pulled back in a pony tail and was wearing a tight gray tank top. You look nice, I said. Awww thank you sweety, Pam said as she put the phone down on the table and stepped back and modeled her whole body for me, Tight black ¾ length leggings and a pair of black Nikie sneakers . She was looking so hot I almost melted in my daughters coiled fist, But….. I knew Pam was going to be with another man tonight…. With my fucking blessing.

Ok, well glad you got there safe and call me tomorrow before you girls leave, Pam said. Love you, I said to Pam. Pam put her face close to the screen and winked at me then with out a word ended the call.

 

 We’re hungry, is there a pizza place that delivers near by? Katelyn says. Yes, here is a list of places that deliver, Jen says as she hands the hotel directory to Katelyn.

 

  Will you girls be ok if Jen and I go out for the night? We’ll be back first thing in the morning. Kelly says.

 Oh .. um .. yes, sure, but where will you guys sleep? Nicole says.  We have some friends we can stay with. But don’t tell any hotel staff you girls are here alone, technically you have to be at least 18. Kelly said.

  Oh, no problem, Katelyn says.

 All four girls ordered pizza and sodas, we all ate, talked, laughed and had a good time.

  Jen put the leftover pizza in the mini fridge for the girls for later and around 5pm Jen and Kelly left for the night leaving their cell numbers in case Katelyn or Nicole needed them.

 

 Later the girls were getting ready for bed and Nicole decided to get in the shower first so Katelyn  and I just sat on the bed together and talked.

 Owh my feet are sore , Katelyn said as she pulled off her boots. I knew I should have worn my comfy sneakers for the trip. She took off her pink socks and sat on the bed next to me in her black jeans and pink T-shirt.

 I looked over at Katelyn’s pink soft looking feet and could smell them as they were about 20feet (at my size) away from me. Katelyn saw me looking at her feet and quickly pulled them away from me. Oh Billy I’m sorry. My feet smell. I didn’t mean to put them next to you, Katelyn said.

  It’s ok, It doesn’t bother me, I said.

Really? I don’t know how you can stand it. I can smell them from here, Katelyn said. I think it’s so unfair of us big people to assault you with our foot odor, and Nicole says they even have you massage their feet .  It’s ok Katelyn I really don’t mind. It’s just one of the only things I can do at my size to make them relaxed, I said. But…., feet? They are sweaty and gross, Katelyn said. Well, I guess I’m just used to it now, I said.

 I love getting a foot rub but I won’t ask anyone because I think my feet are gross, Katelyn says giggling.

 

Foot rubs can relax your whole body Katelyn, If you have someone who doesn’t mind a little sweat then don’t worry about it, I said.

 Soooo… I take it that you um… don’t mind feet? Katelyn said looking a little shy.

 No, I don’t.

 

 She moved her feet a little closer to me. So… um..  my mom …. Um… well she said you rubbed her feet and that… well… you kind of liked it. But please don’t tell anyone she told me, she would kill me, Katelyn said.

 

  I looked down, my face beet red. Oh… I’m sorry Billy. Really I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to embarrass you, Katelyn said.

 No, It’s ok Katelyn. Um … well some people like different things, and well, I don’t mind rubbing feet, um well… shit I’m  sorry Katelyn you probably think I’m a gross pervert, I said.

 Billy, I don’t. If you … um ..don’t mind… um, you can massage mine… but only if you want… you don’t have to, I know they are sweaty and stink, Katelyn said looking embarrassed herself. 

 I’ll do it, I said. I’m just curious how it feels… you can stop any time you want Billy.

  Ok, just get comfy, I said. Katelyn sat up against the headboard and stretched her legs out and laid her feet to the side. I walked up to her giant foot and put both hands on the ball of her foot and she quickly yanked it away. I’m sorry Billy, It just felt weird, she said. That’s ok, but please be careful, one wrong move and you could crush me, I said.

  Oh… I don’t ever want to do that, maybe we shouldn’t do this, she said. It will be fine, you just have to keep still, ok. Katelyn gave out a long exhale and slowly moved her foot back to me.

 

 Again I pushed my hands into the soft   doughy flesh and she slightly flinched but that was all. I started to bear hug her toes and she just stared at me then I saw her close her eyes and I felt her start to relax.

 

 This girl is the only one of Nicole’s friends including Nicole herself that I think truly protected and watched over me. This it the least I could do for her.

 I worked on both of her feet and they didn’t smell as bad as others I have been with.

 

 You know Billy, um.. I think my mom likes you, Katelyn said. I stopped rubbing her feet and looked up at her leaning on her heal. I think your mom is nice, but I am with Pam, I said. Oh, I know ! I didn’t mean it like that.. um .. well yeh I guess I did but I don’t mean to break you guys up…  she just thinks you are a really nice guy. She has a looser boyfriend…. I’m sure ex-boyfriend by now… I’m sorry, I’m rambling, she said.

 No worries I said as I continued rubbing her feet.

  Well my mom just thinks Nicole’s mom is not nice to you, and … well I know my mom would be super nice to you and she can hold her own so no one would do shit to you.

 

 Thanks Katelin, that really means a lot, I said.

 Katelin looked down at me with a serious look on her face and said, If Pam or anyone hurts you…  even Nicole, just find a way to tell me and I can get you out of there… I know where the spare house key is.

 

 The words she just said to me melted my heart. Someone really cared for me as a human not a tiny play thing for amusement. I hugged as many parts of Katelin’s feet as I could, grateful someone had my back if I needed them, She softly moaned….. 

 I rubbed Katelyn’s feet till we heard the shower turn off, and soon a freshly showered Nicole came walking out with a towel around her head and a t-shirt and sleep shorts on.

 

 Next, Nicole said. And Katelyn got up and went into the bathroom for her shower.

 

 Nicole plopped down on the bed, bouncing me around. We talked and laughed and soon Katelyn came back out from her shower.

  The girls and I chatted till 1:00 in the morning, then it was time for bed. Nicole set up her open suit case and placed me in it to sleep. I curled up on her grey t-shirt and quickly fell asleep.

 

  The girls woke up around 9:00 and let me sleep and quietly slipped out for the hotel breakfast. I woke up and noticed the girls were gone. I couldn’t climb out of Nicole’s suit case so I just walked around it. I went to the back and soon found myself walking on Nicole’s red panties. I just stood on them thinking, wow…. I’m standing on my stepdaughters panties. I made my way back to her folded t-shirt and laid back down and waited for the girls to return.  Soon after they came back laughing and joking around being girls.  They brought me back some breakfast witch I gladly ate.

 

 By 11:00 Kelly and Jenn came back and we all talked for a while, then It was time for Katelyn and Nicole to head back home.

 Kelly asked If I minded  being alone for the day as her and Jenn were going to the lake with their male friends. She felt guilty offering to bring me in her purse but I knew that wasn’t a good idea. Go ahead, I’ll be fine here, I said.

 Kelly set me up on the floor and plugged in my phone so I could watch movies of whatever so I’m not bored.

 Nicole wrapped me up in her fist and kissed my head, I love you daddy, she said. Then set me back down on the floor between her feet. I looked up at my towering stepdaughter  I love you sweetie, I said as her and Katelyn waved to me and walked out the door.  Kelly and Jenn walked out with them, We’ll put this on the door Billy, Jenn said holding the do not disturb sign. 

 The door clicked, and I was all alone.

 

I walked around for a bit ….. then remembered Shit, I have to call Pam and tell her the girls are on their way home.

 I called her, It rang a few times before she picked up. Hello, she said a little out of breath. Um… hi Pam, the girls left 20 minutes ago, sorry I didn’t call you sooner, I said. Oh that’s fine, ok, talk to you later, then hung up before I could talk again. I knew why, she was still with him.

 

 Almost 2 hours later my phone rang, it was Pam facetiming me. Hi Pam, I said. Hey there little guy she said. The girls called me, they stopped to eat and should be home in an hour or so, Pam said. Oh good, I said. Are you there alone? She said. Yes, I answered. Awww, poor little Billy…. Nicole told me Kelly and Jenn had dates for a day at the lake, Pam said.

 Are… um.. well, is he gone? I said. Yes, she said. Her pretty brown eyes looking at me .  Ok.. did … um…  are you okay? I said. Oh, yes I am, Pam said as she put the phone in her end table so I could see lying naked on her messed up bed .

 She looked so hot lying there, her hair messed up and a look on her face I’ve seen before, after a night of hot sweaty sex.

    Do you want to hear about it?  I don’t know why but it was like I was in a trans and said yes.

 Relly….. Pam said.  Um,, well, I guess so, I said not sure if I really want to hear about the sex my girlfriend/ ex wife had with another man.

  Well, we had a few drinks, then he started kissing me, Pam said. It felt good to be able to actually kiss a man, she said, making me feel like so much lesser of a man. Then he actually carried me to the bedroom and put me on the bed and laid on top of me, and kissed me more.

 Before I knew it our cloths were off and he was pushing himself inside me, she continued.

It was so hot to finally feel the weight of a man on me again, she said.

 Do you want to watch us sometime little Billy? Pam said in a baby voice. N… no.. I.. D..d. don’t I said stuttering my words.

His cock is more than twice the size of you Billy, She said rubbing herself. Ok, Pam, that’s enough, I said getting flustered. I don’t want to hear anymore.

 Billy! You said you wanted to hear about it! And I’m going to fucking tell you! Pam, I changed my mind, I said.

 You will listen you little twerp, she ordered. I got mad at that, It all built up inside me and then I snapped.

  Listen Pam I don’t have to listen to your slutty escapades… and,… and how fuckin big he is, I’m a god dam human being and don’t deserve to be treated like this by a controlling fuckin cunt like you! I yelled to her.

 I was so mad I was sweating and breathing heavy.

Pam looked furious and sat at the end of her bed so her face was right near the phone. You little fucking bastard! I……………   I hit the end button hanging up on her.

 I just sat with my head in my hands thinking what she will do to me now, my heart started to beat fast… oh my god! What the fuck did I just do! She might actually kill me!

  I have to get big again….. I can’t keep going through this shit.  I need to be normal size so she can’t control me any more.

 I phone ringing pulled me out of my thoughts. It was Pam calling me back.

 A whirlwind of thoughts on how I could apologize to her raced through my mind, then I thought I just wouldn’t answer it, but that would make it worse. I had to face her. So I reluctantly answered her facetime call.

 I answered, her angry face appeared.   Hello little Billy…. Having trouble with your phone? Pam, I can’t stand this anymore! I’m sorry for yelling at you, I said.

How dare you talk to me like that you little fucken ….. you… you think because you are far from me you can do that! Huh! She screamed at me.

 Pam, I just…….  SHUT THE FUCK UP!, Pam said cutting me off. Do you realize I can crush you in my fist, I could put your arms and legs in-between my toes and break then one at a time, or I could step on you slowly till you couldn’t breath any more and crush you!  Pam, I, Don’t interrupt  you little bastard! It’s my turn to talk, and I swear if you hang up on me this time I will drive my ass down there and put you into so much pain you’ll wish you were dead!

 You had me so pissed I had to vent and told Jake about you. My heart sank. She actually told him about me?!

 He is so much more a man than you are or were. When I get ahold of you, you will get on your knees in front of both of us and apologize.  What! Pam ! Why him too?  I said. Because you need to be taught a lesson little Billy. Isn’t that right Jake, To my horror Jake came into view and now both of them could see me in my miniature form.

  That’s right hon, he said as he pulled Pam in for a kiss.

  Get on your knees now! Pam commanded to me. Pam…  NOW! Pam said. Better do what she askes or I may drive down to you with her, Jake said,

Nothing could be more humiliating to me ever than getting on my knees on camera in front of My ex-wife and her new lover, but I did it,

 I’m sorry Pam, I didn’t mean to talk to you that way,  You’re going to make it up to her right? Jake chimed in.

  Yes I will, I said on my knees and looking at the ground, I felt like less than nothing.

  How will you make it up to us little Billy?  Pam said as I heard Jake chuckle at what she said.

 

I’ll…. I’ll do whet ever you want… ok? I said. Well, that’s more like it, Pam said. You will be our little toy for a while, she said.

Here’s what’s going to happen Billy, This can go easy or hard But it’s your choice.  Ok Pam, what is it?

 

  When you get back here I’m going to tie you to Jake’s big cock and then he’s going to fuck me and your corporation determines if he will be gentle or if he fucks me hard and rough. 

 I was nothing…. I just put my head down and said ok.

 Pam then pulled down Jake’s shorts reveling his at 8 inch cock as I sat there on my knees looking at the monster,

 If your good this will only be a one time thing and I expect you to act like an  excited gay kid on Christmas. This ultimate humiliation should teach you a lesson, Pam said as she stroked Jake’s hard member.

 Pam moved the camera up close to Jake’s throbbing member, this is the monster you will be tied to Billy. You pissed me off real good this time so this is what you get! Pam said.

 Jake then pushed her down on the bed and Pam still held the phone at his dick, I watched the powerful member slip easily inside her pussy and start pumping in and out.

 I watched the love making with horror, wondering If I could even survive this sick 3-sum.

 I hope the day never cums.

 Oh Billy, you’ll feel so good inside me with Jake pumping your helpless body in and out of me, Pam said as she moaned in pleasure.

 His cock glistened with her juices  and soon a deep grumble from the man and his balls pumped all the cum he had to offer… Right into my ex’s pussy and where I will soon be.