- Text Size +

Pam  spent the night in my hotel room and Kelly and Jen got another room for the night.

She made me sleep in her sock inside of her sneaker all night. I laid awake in her sock knowing that even if she sleeps with another man I am still,  well….. her toy.

 

  I had a pit in my stomach thinking how the heck could I get out of this. She will never just let it go,. Every time we have a little argument she has to bring up the past and she gets  more upset, and now if she has sex with this guy I will still be at her beck and call.

  I don’t want to be with her after he sleeps with him. I know I more than deserve it after what I did so I’ll just have to roll with it if it happens.

 After about three hours of tossing and turning in her still moist sock I finally fell asleep.

 Morning came too soon as I was awakened with being lifted out of her sneaker still laying at the bottom of her sock.

 I was still trying to fully wake up as Pam’s voice all tired sounding asked me to rub her feet, and at the same time her giant foot was entering her sock and pinned me at the bottom. I squirmed around and rubbed her foot the best I could , her moan told me I was doing good.

  I managed to reach up and hug her big toe, squeezing as tight as I could smelling yesterdays perspiration from those black Nikes. I repeated the process on the other four toes and slid down to her sole and pushed my back against her tight sock witch gave me more leverage to push harder on the bottom of her foot.

 After a half hour of so she let me out and I started to walk over to her other foot.

 Oh, do you have enough energy to do the other one too? Pam said sounding a little sympathetic.

 I crawled into her other sock and was quickly pinned to the bottom and got to work massaging her giant car size foot.

 Then she spoke, Billy, I’m sorry about last night, I love you and It’s hard on me with you so small, but I love you this size. I just wish you could change sizes when ever I want you to. I love you so helpless but also would love you big and on top of me thrusting  into me. You willing to let me experience that with another guy means a lot to me, Pam said. I love having these conversations as I am wedged in her sock knowing if I say the wrong thing she could easily crush me.

 It… It’s ok Pam, I said.

  It wouldn’t be all the time Billy, just when I’m well, you  know, really horny. Pam said.

   I just kept hugging her middle toe not knowing what to say, I just passionately kissed it, I don’t even know why. Then I heard her whisper, thank you.

 

  A little later Pam let me out of her sock and held me in her palm. I looked up at her and asked her how was it when you kissed him?  What!? Pam asked a little taken back. Jake, um… how was it? Um, why? Did you want to know? Pam asked a little confused.  Um, yah, um.. only if you want to tell me, I said.

 I can but won’t that make you feel bad? I know it must have hurt you to hear that in the first place, Pam said.

 It’s fine Pam, I’m ok. I was just a little curious that’s all, I said.

 Did you think about me when you kissed him? I asked.

  Um…. No, she said with a sigh, not till after I kissed him, then I felt bad and he finished up the work and left.

 What made you kiss him? Was it a long kiss? I don’t even know why I’m asking her these questions.

 

 Boy you’re a curious little one, Pam said. I guess… I said.

 Do you want to hear all of it? And you won’t get mad at me? Pam said. Sure I said.

 Well Jake was working on the garage door and it was quite hot out , he had jeans and a tang top on and his shirt was wet with sweat and I brought him out an iced tea. And we chatted a bit while he drank it and he said I had nice legs, I was waring those sleep shorts you bought me and a tang top, she continued.

 I could feel her palm getting warmer as she shared her story with me.

 And when he was done I walked up to him to take his glass and my hand brushed his, .. Are you sure you want to hear this? Pam asked interrupting her story.  Just go on, I said.

 

  Okayyyy, she said. When I got close to him I could smell his sweat and started to get turned on combined with his complement about my legs.  I stood close to him and turned my legs in different directions telling him my legs are fat. He said my legs were perfect, I felt like a giddy little girl, I told him I hadn’t shaved in three days and put the empty glass on the shelf and lifted my leg up to show him and lost my balance and grabbed his shoulder.

 I feel weird telling you this, she said.  Oh yes your weird all right, I said to lighten the mood a little.

  You’re a jerk little Billy, Pam said with a little laugh.  Then she got a serious look on her red turning face.

 

 He.. . He ran his hands up and down my leg as I still held on to his shoulder , his hands were a little rough….. um. .. It felt good, and he said I had smooth legs and gently let my leg back down and we just stared into each others eyes and our lips got close to each other and before I knew it we were passionately kissing, I was hugging him and   loved his sweaty body pressing against me. I started to get very wet down there and then broke off the kiss and almost went in for another but then thought of you and whispered sorry to him and just went back in the house.  And after he left I did masturbate thinking about him.

 That’s quite the story, I said to her but she just stared at me with a blank look on her face.

 I miss it Billy, Pam said. You could just leave me to someone else you know, I said.

No Billy, you’re mine. I won’t give up the experience of how you make me feel when your tiny. But  I do long for a touch of a real man, she said. REAL MAN! I snapped back at her. Pam I am real! I yelled up to her. I not just some toy you play with whenever you want!  I am a real man but your just a controlling bitch! I said to her.

  What! Listen you little bastard! Pan snapped back, her fingers curling tightly around me.  Well little Billy a real man wouldn’t let me have sex with another man, and you know what? You can’t even stop me!

 Your fucken lucky I didn’t vacuum you up that day or fucking step on you or flush you down the toilet! Your nothing Billy! I can do what I want and if you ever get big again I know Jake could kick your ass so don’t fucking push me! Pam said with fire in her eyes.   You should be kissing my ass! She continued.

 Um…. So kiss it… Pam said as she leaned her still naked body to the left and  shoved me under her ass.

  Her butt cheeks were spared and I was placed on the bed on my back and she leans back upright the light fades as her ass hole descends on me. I see the wrinkles of her pungent ass hole as it touches my body, pinning me under her.

  Kiss it you little fucker! Her commanding voice tells me.  It’s hot and all I can smell is her foul odor around me. My body is actually sticking to her hole! She drove six hours to see me, worked up a sweat last night when we had sex and hadn’t showered yet this morning.

 Why didn’t I just shut my mouth! I thought to myself. My mouth has gotten me into more trouble since I became small then it ever has when I was normal size.

 Go on Billy…….. Kiss it! The crazy bitch’s muffled voice commanded.

 I turned my head to the side and kissed the left side of her sticky ass hole. I could hear her giggle and then she said “here I have a kiss for you” Pam’s hole opened and pushed down on me and a loud fart came out of her vibrating me violently. The smell was pungent like she had to take a shit soon. I was disoriented and my ears were ringing. I couldn’t hear and couldn’t move. Even after she got off of me I still was unable to move.

 I tried to see but everything was black and I passed out.

 I woke up later laying on a clean sock in the middle of the bed.  Pam was sitting next to me already dressed and with a towel on her head from the shower she just had.

  Your awake! She said. I was worried I really hurt you. I was about to yell at her but thought better of it.

 I think I’m all right,   I said to her. I tried to stand but my whole body felt tingly like then your arm or some other body part falls asleep.

   Pam looked concerned and put her finger down to me to hold on to for balance. I held on to her finger tip and stood. I was wobbly but got better as I slowly moved my arms and legs.

 I’m sorry Billy, I didn’t realize what a close range fart could do to you. Please don’t  do that to me again Pam.

 I’ll fill the sink so you can bathe, you smell like ass, Pam said with a little chuckle.

 

   Pam carried me to the sink and I washed up and got dressed. Pam held me in the palm of her hand and looked down at me. Billy, I have to drive back home now…. Um…. I… I’m sorry about what I did to you and …. I’m sorry I kissed Jake. It was wrong, Pam said.

 

  I looked into her brown eyes and melt. It’s ok Pam. You’re right, I can’t even kiss you properly at this size. So … if you need…… well….. well, It’s ok, I said.

 

 Pam’s smile got wide and she said, thank you Billy, It means a lot to me that you’re ok with this… And I won’t do it often, Just when I really need a real man.. Um I’m sorry Billy…. I met just a normal sized man, Um …. Just till you get normal again.

  I know what you mean, I told her.

  She brought me to her giant mouth and kissed my whole body then put me down in the middle of the bed. She grabbed her purse and waved at me as she left the room to drive back home….. And possibly to the arms of another man… A real man.