- Text Size +

The walk to the storage room was relatively quick except when Kelly stopped to talk to a co worker.
I just sat in her pocket hoping she would get going soon, it was starting to get hot in here.
I just listened to her and another girl (It sounded like Jen an athletic girl in her mid-20s)talk about going out Saturday to have a few drinks and check out guys.
We finally got back and she carefully got me out, She grabbed me between her thumb and index finger, I felt my ribs start to compress and it was hard to breathe. The giant powerful digits gently let me down at the computer with the part I needed to finish the job.
It was lunch time when I finished the job, It just needed to be tested and fine adjustments done but that could wait till after lunch.
I stand out on the table in front of my giantess co-worker and yell up "where do you want to go for lunch" Pizza work? She asks, Sure I say.
Do you want to go in... I interrupt her NO! I don't want to go in your pocket!. She just laughs and sets me down on the floor at the shrink machine. Ten minutes later I am back to normal size. The first thing I do is look at her front jean pocket. Kelly notices me looking and smiles, Did you like it in there? She says.
No, let's just go to lunch ok.
We shared a large pizza and talked, what was it like in there she asks. When we get back you can get shrunk and I can put you in my pocket! I say a little snippy. She just puts her head down and is quiet.
I sigh, I'm sorry Kel, I know you met well and we did get the job done a lot quicker.
Well how was it she asks in a soft voice. Well Kel, I felt helpless and had no control over my self like when you stopped to talk to Jen I would have just kept walking, But instead I had to sit and wait in your pocket. Did you feel safe though? Yes.. I guess, I was more annoyed than anything else.
Well I didn't know where else to put you she said and lets out a laugh almost spitting out her soda.
I just laugh, You're a piece of work Kel, Let's get back to work.

We arrive back at work and wipe our cards to get in our department. I sigh and walk over to the shrink machine and look at Kelly, Hey, you want to shrink this time? No, you make the big bucks to do that remember she said. Can't blame me for trying
I get in and shut the door, ten minutes later I am again three inches tall. I step out to see that same pair of sneakers. Ok I yell up, let's get this shit done, she just stares down at me. HELLO, Now! I say. Hay shrimp she says, I don't think you are in a position to boss me around then her giant foot raises above me I look up in horror to see the bottom of her sneakers coming down toward me, I fall back on my butt yelling PLEASE KEL..... NO! Her foot moves away and she erupts into a fit of laughter , Oh my god, you should have seen your face! She said still laughing. I wouldn't crush you.
You scared the hell out of me you bit....... Jack ass! ( That was close, If I did call her a bitch she probably would crush me) Did you almost call me a bitch little Billy. I'm so sorry Kelly, you just shouldn't scare me like that! I had every right to be mad but I just had to suck it up, calling her a bitch is the one thing that sets her off. She is still looking down at me still not looking happy. Kelly I said I am sorry, what else do you want. Then her giant sneaker comes down next to me, I jump back and look up at her. Ok, she says, but I am not picking you up to reach the table. Well how am I supposed to get up there? I say.
Get on my sneaker and hold on to the laces. What! I say, Now! She says. Ok,ok.
I climb up on to the giant sneaker and tuck my arms and legs around the laces, I can smell the odor coming from her feet through gaps in the lace holes and the opening around her ankles.
This is asinine is what I am thinking but I have seen her kick a man so hard in the balls for calling her a bitch so I hope to get off easy.
Her foot starts to lift up, I hold onto the laces with all my might. I go up higher till I reach the table. She tips her foot to the side causing the top of her foot to press against the tong of the sneaker and pinning my arms and legs, I can't get out, I struggle but can't budge. Kel please help me. She tips her foot and I am freed. Thanks Kel I say. She lets out a laugh, Good I think to myself, maybe she is over it.
I go back into the computer and begin tests.
I do the required tests we are almost done, I can just feel the weekend coming!
What the hell is that loud noise! Damn it's the fire alarm.
I hear Kelly in a panic come on we need to get out of here. I make my way out of the computer to see and smell smoke. I hear a voice from outside the room "fork lift hit a gas line get out!"
Kelly I say get me to the shrink machine! No we have to leave! She yells. It will take to long to grow you.
No Kelly I can't go out like this, just then her large hand scoops me up with me struggling to get away but it was no use, she was too powerful. So in her front jeans pocket I went as she ran out of the building.
I hear all sorts of commotion as all the employees meet in the designated gathering area, I hear Kelly talking to other employees. It sounds like the fire is bad. I am so scared right now I am shaking.
I feel so helpless again forced to stay out of sight. I try to climb up to the top to see out, I get to poke my head out, the building is totally engulfed. Oh crap I think Kelly's friend Jen may have just saw me just as Kelly's giant finger pushes me back inside her pocket. I feel her gently rub the outside of the pocket to calm me down. I just sit there now totally dependent on her. What the hell do we or I do now I thought?
I hear her supervisor call her over. Kelly, he says where is Bill? In my pocket she says, Shit! I was afraid of that he says. Can you take him home for the weekend? God I don't know, How do I take of him she says. You will both receive full pay and benefits until we decide what to do next he says.
Can't you do it? She says. No I can't. I have two kids a wife and two dogs and a cat, He wouldn't last five minutes. The only way you will continue to get paid is if you take care of him. Ok, she says.
What the hell! I think. Don't I have any say in my own well-being!
It is so hot in here, Kelly is starting to sweat. Every time I try to climb out she pushes me back in. My clothes are damp with hers and mine sweat and she still won't let me out.
I can hear Jen call out for Kelly and they start talking. Kelly we are still going out Saturday right, Yes Jen of course, I really need a night out now!
Kel, Jen asks I thought I saw.... Aw never mind see ya tomorrow! I knew what she was going to ask but she stopped, why? Kelly does not know Jen saw me.
Kelly gets into her car in the crowded parking lot. As she sits her jeans squish me face first into her thigh, I manage to yell out in pain and she says hang in there little Billy I can't risk taking you out with all these people around.
The drive home takes about 15 minutes, I am upset that she didn't at least pull over and get me out, I am soaked in sweat.
She walks in her condo; a giant hand enters the pocket and effortlessly pulls me out and places me on her bed.
She puts things away and sits on the bed next to me and the mattress sinks in under her weight forcing me to slide down into the side of her right butt cheek. She looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes and we both start to laugh. I hope I can make it through the weekend without getting stepped on or sat on I tell her. He he I'm sorry Bill this will take some getting used to.
Her doorbell rings, She looks around in a panic trying to find a place to hide me. I end up in her sock drawer, I protest but she just closes me in the dark place. I just stretch out on one of her soft white socks and wait. I hear a male voice and recognize it as Rick, our boss. The door closes and he is gone, He didn't even come to see me. He must have been in a hurry.
The drawer suddenly opens and I see Kelly's giant face full of tears, What is it Kel? It's gone she says , What is gone I ask. The machine she answers, It got destroyed in the fire. It will be a long time to get it rebuilt. Rick will be flying to corporate headquarters tomorrow to head up a team to rebuild it.
He did give me these plug in bug repellents that send out a high pitch wave that guarantees every insect or mouse will head for the hills and I can roam the house in safety except for giants.
How long is it going to take? I ask. Maybe six months she says as she lifts me out and carries me back over to the bead taking off her sneakers and sitting cross-legged in front of me.
I sit there and can smell her strong foot odor something in me snaps and I stand up and look up at her, Dammit Kelly you should have un-shrunk me, I can't live like this, you had time to do it! No I didn't she says, we got out just in time, I saved your life. You mean you want to control it I say, You had fun with me in your pocket this morning like I was some kind of toy. That's not true she says as she starts to cry. I saved you, If it wasn't for me you would be dead! You could have put me in the machine set it and got out and I would have come out after I grew back, You would have been DEAD! She said.
Bullshit I say and get those stinky fuckin feet away from me bitch!
Ohh damn, I did it again.
BITCH! So I save your life and I am a bitch! You're going to see just what a bitch I can be little Billy.