- Text Size +

  It was dark and sweltering hot in Nancy’s underwear and soaking wet. I Easley slid down in between her  swollen lips, my legs sliding in her with ease. I wiggled myself further inside Nancy’s sex as she moved and bucked more and more. I was covered in her juices and now trapped in her panties and was being smothered by her wet pussy, her muscles would squeeze the breath out of me as her orgasms intensified. I finally came with so much force I almost passed out.   Was I now craving to be used by giant women? What am I turning into.

 

  Her last orgasm pushed me out of her but I only went as far as her tight panties let me go, her juices flowing over me as I hear her yell my name from above.

 Then everything settled down. Nancy pulled her panties down enough for me to slip out the leg hole rubbing my now slick body against her inner  thigh.

 My little feet hit the ground, I looked up at Nancy “that was awesome!” I said.

 I have to get you cleaned up before Katelyn gets back, you must  want to get this smell off of you.  Nancy said.

  You smell awesome! I told her. I hiked in the heat and sweat like a pig and you like it? She said.

I know it’s strange, I said looking down, but it’s hard to explain, I said.  You don’t have to explain Billy, some men enjoy a little sweat she said smiling down at me.

 Nancy gently picked me up and washed me off under warm water then I got dressed and we waited on the couch for Katelyn to get back.

 Um, Billy, how will you be able to be with Pam after what we just did? Nancy said. I know I can never tell her about this, I think she would literally  kill me, I said. I think it was a mistake getting back with her, I said, but I will be safer as her boyfriend than her ex-boyfriend, I added.

 

Would she really hurt you? Nancy said. I think she would literally kill me, I said.

 Couldn’t you just stay at your home and have people you trust check on you? How did you end up back with her anyway? Nancy said.

 You could even stay here if you wanted to, Nancy continued. I wouldn’t let Pam near you.

 Thanks, but Pam has a way to get what she wants and I just have to cooperate till I can grow back again, I told her.

  Well you have to do what you have to do I suppose, but I feel it’s so wrong, Nancy said.

 Just then we heard Katelyn  pull back in the driveway. Billy, I just want you to know sex was just as good with you at this size as any other man I have been with….. maybe even better, Nancy said with a playful smile on her face just before Katelyn came through the kitchen door.

Hi mom,  Katelyn says as her giantess form enters the living room.  How is Billy doing? He is a very interesting little man…. Um .. sorry….  Just man, Nance said with a giggle.

Ha ha , funny I said laughing also.

We all talked a little and Katelyn gave me some food and a drink of water. Shortly after Pam came back to pick me up.

  Pam walked in as I was sitting in the middle of the kitchen table, I looked at her giantess form coming over to me and a chill ran through me thinking what she would do to me if she knew what just happened between Nancy and me.

 

  Pam thanked them and put me in her purse and went home. I was nervous sitting in the darkness of Pam’s swaying purse. I have to get it together, but I couldn’t stop thinking about Nancy and how she smelled and why it turned me on so much. Maybe this small and helpless thing was brainwashing me to like it.

 I have to snap out of this! I have to get big again!

 

 

 When we got home Pam’s giant hand reached into her purse for me, instantly she had me in her closed fist. I didn’t like this anymore with her, I didn’t want to be around her.  I knew soon I would get a break from her as Jen will be picking me up soon to go to the main plant we worked at.

 Pam brought me to her room and put me on her lap as she sat on her bed.

 Billy, we need to talk, Pam said. Ok, I sad. Billy, now that we are back together I think you will not need your condo any more. You can sell it and use the money to fix up this place.

  I guess so, I said not too thrilled with the idea. What’s wrong Billy, Pam said her voice raised up a little.

 

  I … um .. I just didn’t think of that I guess, I said.

 Well you will be here now so you have to pull your share, not to mention you did leave Nicole and I with unfinished projects I had to pay contractors to finish, Pam said.

Can we just wait till I get big again to sell it?  Well Billy, what if you don’t get big again. There is always that possibility you know, Pam said.

  Can we just give it some time Pam, I am a little overwhelmed with everything right now.

 Sure, Pam said but don’t wait too long. Shit needs to still be done around here and I know you can’t do it at your size, I’ll have to hire Jake again.

  Jake? Isn’t that the guy that flirts with you all the time, I said. So…, Pam said with a little smile, he is good eye candy, but it doesn’t mean I’m going to sleep with him unless you don’t keep me happy little man , Pam said giggling.

  Pam! That’s not funny, I said, thinking of her doing god knows what with me if she decided to screw him and I couldn’t even stop her if I wanted to.

 Calm down little jealous man, I’m just kidding……. Maybe.. hahaha… Pam said. Pam kept laughing.

 What is so funny, I asked her.  I was just thinking, his cock would be bigger than your whole body, Pam said.

 Memories rushed back to me about the night I got accidently tangled up with her and her lover. Something I never want to experience again!

 Ha…ha, Pam your funny, I said pointing at her.  I thought so Billy, Pam said.

 Just then the door bell rang. Pam coiled her fist around me and got up, that must be Jen, Pam said.

 

  Pam opened the door and let Jen in. Hey cuz, Is the little guy ready? Jen said. Yes he is, Pam said.

 I put some Kleenex in my purse for him, I figured that is the best place for him to travel and be comfortable, Jen said.

  That would be fine, Pam said.

  Pam  gave me a kiss and winked at me as she put me ion Jen’s purse. Love you , Pam said. I love you too, I said back, no sure I even loved her.

 Well I have to run, it’s a long drive and It’s already 5:00, Jen said as her giant fingers zipped her purse shut, sealing me in.

  I sept most of the way. It was comfortable for me with the tissues to lay on.

 

    It was 10:00pm when we got to the hotel and the purse unzipped and it took a while for my eyes to adjust. Then I saw Kelly’s smile. Well hi there little Billy, she said. Kelly reached in and took me out and sat me on the bed.

 We have to get some sleep, we need to be at work at 7am Kelly said. Tomorrow you will ride in one of our purses till we get into the restricted area, then you can come out and get to work, Kelly said.

 Kelly put me back in Jen’s purse for the night and zipped it shut I assume for my own protection.

 I was hard for me to sleep, I slept so much on the ride here.  My mind drifted to Pam and what she said about the contractor…. Jake. She seemed to get a kick out of her comment about his dick being bigger than me.  What if I couldn’t keep her satisfied, she does have a big sexual appetite. Would she just have sex with him and put me in a drawer of something when they do it and I’d have to listen to it.

 Why should it matter to me after all I just cheated on her big time, so I guess I would deserve it.

  Would she still use me after she was with him?

I may be gone for weeks, can she last that long without sex? I have no control over her, even if I was in the palm of her hand. I have no control over anything anymore!

 I tossed and turned, Thinking about Nancy and how erotic being with her was at this size but if I was normal size I’d rather be with Tammy. Tammy is so nice and has a great little girl. I would love to be with her when or if I even get big again.

 I don’t miss Pam at all, what the fuck is wrong with me! Why did I get involved with her again. If I never said I loved her that day in her hand as she washed me …. Uhg……. If I really loved Pam I would have never cheated on her I know it.

 I need to be big again! I need to be big again! My thoughts raced until I finally fell asleep.

 

  The next morning Kelly gave me some breakfast which consisted of a few crumbs of a beagle and a few drops of coffee.

 Next she placed me near the hotel sink already filled with warm water so I could get washed up.

 Kelly grinned as she lifted my naked body out of the sink and put me on a facecloth.

Soon I was dressed and back in Jen’s purse on our way to work.

 

  Work was uneventful for the next two weeks, I talked to Pam on the phone every night, I told her I missed her (but I didn’t) and she said she missed having me in her pussy and having me massage her feet. She also asked me to send her some money so she could get a few things done around the house.

I sent her some money like she asked so she could have the garage door fixed or did she just want to tease Jake.

 Three weeks into work Jen and Kelly left me in the hotel room alone in the nightstand drawer.

 Later I heard the lock click and the door open. I didn’t want to say anything fearing it was the maid. I stayed quiet then light entered the drawer and when my eyes adjusted I saw Pam smiling down at me.

Oh my god! Hi Pam! I said. I think I was glad to see her. Living with Kelly and Jen was getting so vanilla.

  Did you miss me? Pam asked. Yes, I said.

 Pam reached in and grabbed me into her fist and set me down on the bed. Strip, she ordered.

 I didn’t need to be asked twice, soon I was standing nude in the middle of the bed.

 Pam started to shed her cloths, first she sat on the bed and kicked off her sneakers and socks. Then she took off her t-shirt reveling her black bra, then took off her jeans  and laid down on the bed with her thighs on either side of me. I started to walk to her black panties when her hand blocked me. My feet first little man, Pam said.

 I walked down to her moist feet and started to rub them, Pam moaned in approval.  Her feet were sweaty and smelled a little but not too bad because I noticed she had new sneakers, black Nikies with pink laces.

 We talked as I rubbed her feet, How is Nicole? I asked. She is fine, Pam said. She wanted to come too but she has a job at the grocery store now and had to work all weekend, you would be proud of her, she is a hard worker.

  Oh good for her, I miss her too, I said. She misses you too.

 Did you get the garage door fixed? I asked. Yes, Pam said smiling and turning away.

 Jake fixed it huh, I said. Um,…. Yes, Pam said. He came yesterday. Pam , why are you smiling, I said.

 So he is good looking and when he was sweating working on the door I got a little horny but I didn’t do anything with him so just relax Billy. I’m here to take that out on you, Pam said laughing.

 With that she pulled her panties open at the leg hole and told me to get in now! I left her foot and ran the length of her legs till I got to her already soaking wet pussy.

 I dove in and she closed me in. She didn’t let me out for what seemed like hours.

 By the time  she was done with me I was so sore and tired. Pam I don’t know if I can take any more! I said with a laugh.

 I laid back later in the palm of her hand.  Um, Pam, can I ask you something. Sure Billy.

 Did Jake really make you this horny? Well Billy, I haven’t got laid in three weeks and watching him work yesterday …….. um…..getting all sweaty…..  Pam’s face got red. Umm… we kissed, I’m sorry Billy. I’m sorry.  I, .. I just miss feeling the weight of a man on top of me, feeling his hot breath on my neck, Pam said still red in the face not looking at me. But It was just a kiss, nothing else Billy, she said.

  I love you inside of me, you feel so good, and I would be lying if I said I wasn’t turned on by how  I could do what ever I want to you, Pam said.

 But sometimes I fantasize about having a big cock in me.

 I can’t be here often enough and I have needs. I didn’t do anything else though, Pam said still red in the face.

We were quiet for a few minutes then I spoke up. Um.  Pam,  um, It’s ok, I know I can’t always please you at this size, I can’t protect you and Ican’t even blow hot breath on your neck….. so, if something happens, .. um….. between you two, …  I understand.

 What do you mean, Pam said looking at me confused. Look at me Pam! I’m three inches tall and I’m sore all over and tired after what we just did. I can’t keep up with you, I said thinking if they got together permanently I could get away from her without her killing me… literally.

 Billy, you and I are a couple and I have no intension of having Jake as a boyfriend, but … um… now that you mentioned it, maybe I could have some fun with him, um…. Once in a while if you sure it’s ok? Pam asked. Um, yes it’s ok Pam, I said thinking I may be off the hook having to be in a relationship with her.

 

 This might work out good for me, so I thought.

But don’t you screw around on me though Billy. What!? I said. I’m the only woman in your life, you should be thankful I will still take care of you  after what you did to Nicole and I, pam said. I think I might actually  enjoy this, Pam said suddenly confidence in her voice.

 So you can be with other men but I can’t be with other women? Is that what you are saying? I said.

 Yes Billy. I was going to ask you but you mentioned it first, Pam said.  Why don’t you just leave me and be with him, I said. Well Billy, right now you make a lot more money than him and he likes to drink. Although drinking to me is no big thing in terms of sex I can’t deal with it in every day life.

 

  Besides it kind of turns me on knowing his member , … Well.. is bigger than you, Pam said.

 Pam that’s not fair! I started to argue with her, why not just let me be with someone else too! I said. Because Billy, I have been through a lot after you took off and this I think could be something for me! She said. Not an excuse for you to play around, Pam said. You had things so easy, no worries, do what you want when you want as Nicole and I have to deal with the mess you left us in! Pam said raising her voice at me. So please don’tpiss me off or someday I may forget to take you out of me when he comes over. She said staring down at me.

A chill ran down my spine at her words and I just hung my head down and shut up.