- Text Size +

    I sat motionless in Katelyn’s pink sock hoping I wouldn’t be found. I didn’t know where I was so I tried to spread the threads on the sock to see, It looks like I’m in the Livingroom on the couch. Could Katelyn be here too? I have to see so I slowly crawl out of the sock and find myself on a beat up couch then I hear giant foot steps so I ran to the back of the couch and slid down between the cushion and the back  of the couch.

  A giant woman approached holding a laundry basket, she looked to be in her mid 40s a little on the plump side with dark brown hair and had on black rimmed glasses .

 

 I guessed it was Katelyn’s mom. She sighed, oh that kid, she said as she picked up the sock I was in and put it in the laundry basket.

 She left the room and I heard her giant foot falls going down to the basement. Soon after I heard water running, she was doing laundry and I was dam lucky I got out of the sock or I would have been drowned in the washing machine.  But that still leaves me at the mercy of that cat. Where was that beast any way?

 

I started to climb out of the crack and got back on the cushion then I saw the top of a tail go by the couch, I turned around and jumped back down the crack and went down to the bottom but then fell through a hole and landed in the liner that most couches have under them. I was too far down to reach up and get out the way I fell in, so I had to find another way out.

 

  Then I heard the couch creak a little and looked up the hole I fell down and saw fur, The cat was on the couch, fortunately for me I think I am in a safe place.

 

I quietly explore and despite this couch being beat up the liner has no holes in it that I can get out through. I can see the floor below through the mesh with all the dust bunnies spread around the hard wood floor.

 Where the hell is Katelyn? I can hear her mom walking around and eventually comes in the room and sits on the couch. The couch creaks and comes down toward me under her weight bit not low enough for me to reach the hole I fell down. I hear the tv click on and she settles on a channel and pats the cat for a while.

 After a while she gets up and puts the clothes from the washer to the dryer then sits back on the couch.

  I am now debating whether to show myself or not, But she would only hear me and not see me and would never be expecting a three inch man under her couch. I’ll just have to wait for Katelyn to come near where I am and start to yell to her.

 

I hear foot steps coming and the voice of Katelyn’s mom, “Well it’s about time you got up” . What are you doing home mom? I thought you weren’t coming home till tomorrow, Katelyn said.

 Well dick head was being his usual dick head self so I came home without him.

 

Um….. mom… did. You see my pink socks? Katelyn said.

 Yes honey, you have to learn to pick up after yourself. MOM! Where are they! Katelyn said in a panic.

 

 Jeez Katelyn! Calm down, I washed them, Her mom said. There in the dryer, they should be done  soon, relax!

 Katelyn ran down to the basement just as the dryer beeped.

  NOOOOOO!!! Katelyn screamed and her mom was off like a jet to the basement.

 I could hear Katelyn crying hysterically as her mom was trying to find out what was wrong.

 If I tried to yell no one would hear me so I just waited for them to come back upstairs.

 They came back upstairs after what seemed like a long time and were going to the other side of the house, I just have to look through all of this mom, I have to at least find him, I heard Katelyn say.

 I’m so so sorry honey, I never knew about this, her mom said.  It’s not your fault mom, it’s all mine, I wasn’t careful with him! Nicole and her mom trusted me! Katelyn said, her voice shaking.

 What am I going to tell them! Katelyn said still crying.  I don’t know honey.

I decided to yell. HELLOOOOOO….  I’M DOWN HERE!

  The couch creaked a little bit but not enough to be a person, I realized my mistake as a cat’s paw lunged into the hole I fell into just missing me. I ran as fast as I could to the other side so  I would be safe. The cat was relentless, reaching in and making the hole wider but I think it will not rip enough for the cat to fit through…. I hope.

  What the heck? I heard. What are you doing you stupid cat? It was Katelyn’s mother.

 Oh my god… could it be? Katelyn’s mom said.

 Come here Rosie…. The cat’s paw disappeared and I heard footsteps walk away and a door close then the footfalls came back.

  Hello….. a soft voice said. If you’re in there you can come out, the cat is in the basement now.

 I was not sure if I should show myself, but this woman is my only chance right now.

 I decided to walk over to the hole I fell through, I looked up to see a blue eye looking down at me.

 Oh my god! Are you ok? Katelyn thought you went through the washer. She will be so relieved. Katelyn’s mom said.

 Um… yes .. I’m ok, I said.

  Let me help you out of there.  Her giant hand squeezed in the hole. I guess you can just get into my hand? She said. Um.. yes, just be gentle with me please, I said.

I made my way over to her open hand wishing it was Katelyn’s instead. But I had no choice, I got into her waiting hand and her fist closed around me, a little too tight but bearable.

 It got tighter as she pulled her fist through the hole, I felt the air leave my lungs but loosened as soon as it was through.

 Her hand opened and I was staring up at her huge face.

 Um.. hi, I’m Nancy, Katelyn’s mom.  Hi, I’m Bill. Thanks for saving me. I don’t know what I would have done if the cat got through that hole, I said.

 Oh I’m sorry for letting the cat up, Nancy said. Don’t worry, you had no idea I was here, I said.

 Oh god! I have to tell Katelyn you are ok, she is in her room looking through the laundry for your body, Nancy said.

  Well I’m back from the dead, I said with a laugh.

 Lets go, she said as her fist closed around me and she walked to Katelyn’s room.

 

Katelyn, Look who I found, um,  well the cat found him, Nancy said as her hand opened up and I looked up at the tear filled face and bloodshot blue eyes of Katelyn.

Oh my god… oh my god! You’re ok! More tears fell as Katelyn plucked me out of her mom’s hand.

 Katelyn brought me up to her huge lips and kissed my body over and over again. I thought I killed you, I thought you went through the washer and dryer, Katelyn said, her voice shaking and more tears falling.

 I sat in Katelyn’s open hand and rubbed her thumb after she released me from her smothering kisses, I’m ok Katelyn, your mom saved me, I said.

 Thank you soooo much mom, Katelyn said.

  Maybe its good it happened this way, I mean that you told me about him before I found him. I probably would have freaked out and stomped on him if I didn’t know about him, Nancy said.

 I looked over Katelyn’s hand to the floor where Nancy’s foot was clad in a hiking boot. Yeh….. that wouldn’t have ended well, I said with a nervous laugh.

 

We all talked for a while and I explained to Nancy my situation and how I hope it won’t be long before I can grow back to my full height again.

 It must be so scary being this small. Nancy said. Oh yes, it can be very scary, I said. I have to depend on you big people for everything, and it makes me feel so… well helpless.

 The girls keep wanting him to give them foot massages, Katelyn said. Haha.. oh, did you get one too  Katelyn? Nancy said with a little giggle. No mom! I don’t want to make him do that to me.

 Oh damn, my feet are killing me in these hiking boots, Nancy said with a laugh. Mom! Katelyn said.

 Just kidding, Nancy said laughing.

 I kind of knew Nancy was just half kidding by the look on her face.

 Whats with the boots anyway? Katelyn asked her mom.  Me and looser were going hiking today but he was more interested in drinking more beer in the hotel. Well now he is there by himself. Nancy said.

 Then Nancy went on a rant about her boyfriend and how they had a romantic hotel on the lake with hiking trails all around and all he wanted to do was drink, so she left him there. And I paid for everything! Nancy said getting angry.

 Sorry Billy, I’m just venting.

 It’s ok Nancy, I said. I would have been on those trails in a heart beat, fuck the drinking, I said.

Well that is because you are a real man, Nancy said. Well real little, I said with a laugh.

 

 Well if you give good foot rubs at that size, that’s that is impressive, Nancy said.

 I thought it was a little odd that she would say that.

 How do you rub giant feet? Nancy said a little timidly. Mom! A little personal! Katelyn said.

 Sorry, just curious, Nancy said. I’ts ok, I said. Um Pam puts me… um she’s my ..girlfriend…..  well she puts me in her socks then puts them on, I said.

 In her socks? Why? Nancy said. Um, .. I can push my back against the sock and can get more leverage to push harder on her foot, she says it feels great, I said.

 Can I hold you again? Nancy said. Sure, I said. Katelyn gently placed me in her mom’s waiting hands.

 Katelyn got up and left me with her mom and went to the bathroom.

I looked Nancy over quickly, she had on a grey t-shirt jean shorts and those hiking boots and gray thick socks. She was a little over weight, she had a little belly roll and thick thighs but she was good looking with her tan skin and nice smile with those blue eyes looking at me through black rim glasses.

 She must have noticed me check her out   because she said, I’m trying to loose some weight, I like to hike but my looser boyfriend…  um.. maybe  ex-boyfriend now just wants to sit around and drink.

 Then Katelyn yells out… MOM! There’s no rags left! Oh I’m sorry honey. I forgot to get some, Take the car and go to CVS I’ll give you some money, Nancy says.

 

Billy will be ok here, Nancy said. Is that ok with you Billy? Nancy said. Its fine I said.

With that Katelyn grabbed the car keys and left.

 Nancy carried me back out to the living room. I have to go to the bathroom, can I put you down in here some were? Nancy said. Um.. yeh just put me on the floor, I said.

She placed me on the living room floor and turned around to walk away. I watched her as her thighs wiggled as she walked away her boots pounding against the floor.

 She was a bigger girl but not huge, she carried herself very well, her ass even looked good in those jean shorts, even her thick grey socks and boots looked good. Was this turning me on a little? For some reason I think I want to rub her feet. All this shrinking stuff is getting to me, women who can easily control me and do what they want with me. Did I secretly enjoy this? Do I have a foot fetish?

 My thoughts were interrupted as Nancy came back into the room.

She stopped in front of me, I just stared at her huge hiking boots and socks that held her sweaty and sore feet in them. The boots that could so easily crush me into a bloody stain in the thick treads of her boot.

 I have to take these boots off, stand clear Billy, my feet probably smell bad, Nancy said laughing.

I’m used to it by now, I said up to her.

 You rub them when they stink and are sweaty? Nancy said.  Yes, all the time, I said looking down a little embarrassed  that I just said that.

 Mine shouldn’t be too bad, I don’t ware these often, Nancy said.

 Her giant fingers untied her boots with ease and she used the tip of her foot to pry off each boot, she kicked them aside then put a foot on each side of me. I could feel the heat coming off of them and they did smell, but not too bad.

 Um… I.. could give you a little foot rub if you want? Why did I just say that! Pam would not like me doing that, but I can’t seem to help myself.

 Really? Like .. in my sock?  Um sure, I said. But they are sweaty, isn’t that gross? Nancy said.

 It’s ok, I said.

 Can I ask you something? Nancy said. Yes, of course, I said.  I know you have a girlfriend, but do you think I’m …  um…. Ok to look at, I know I’m over weight, maybe that turns by boyfriend off. I mean he would never offer to rub my feet, Nancy said.

 You are very pretty Nancy and yes you are a little over weight but you can work on that and you have a nice personality, I said. I think you just ended up with a man who only cares about himself, I said.

 Um, won’t your girlfriend get mad at you if you rub my feet? Um, yes she will, but you saved my life so I won’t tell her, just keep it between us ok, I said. Deal, she said.

 She pulled off her right sock, so how do we do this? She said. Just lay it down and I’ll get in then you put your foot in it so I am under it then I get to work, I said.

 Billy, do you have a…….  thing for feet? Nancy said. Um.. I don’t know… um  maybe, this is all new to me.

 I’ve heard of a lot of men that have a thing for feet, a fetish…. Yeh, a foot fetish I think, Nancy said.

  I guess so, I said nervously.

 Ok Bill. I’m 43 years old and I know about foot fetishes and other fetishes that men have and its ok. Nancy said.

 Really? I said. I didn’t think I had a foot fetish, I said but knowing deep down inside that I probably did.

 

 Why else would you volunteer to go in my stinky sock, Nancy said. Yeh, I guess you’re right, I said hanging my head down in shame.

 Its ok, I’m not judging you, I don’t think it’s strange at all. Maybe if more people were open to different fetishes relationships would be better……. Hotter. She said.

Oh, ok, But we don’t have to do this if you don’t….. Nancy interrupted me, Just get in my damn sock, she ordered. And I won’t tell anybody, not even my daughter, ok? Nancy said.

 I started to crawl in her sock, I stopped and looked up at her, thanks for saving me Nancy, you’re my hero, I said to her with a little laugh.

 Your  goddess, she said with a smirk.  Now get going my little foot toy before Katelyn gets home.

I made my way in the moist sock and laid on my back, then her huge foot slowly came in first brushing against my feet then up my legs, torso, chest, then over my face. She pulled the sock up and I was mashed to the ball of her sweaty foot.

 I got to work pushing and rubbing her foot and heard her moan, That does feel good Billy! Can I borrow you from time to time? Nancy said with a little giggle. I’m sure we could work something out, I said kiddingly.

 Her scent was all over me and her skin was soft. I can’t believe I enjoy this now and all these girls I met seem to like me under their feet, maybe it makes them feel powerful.

As I rubbed this woman’s feet I was lost in thought, thinking of how many girls feet I rubbed or was forced to rub and why for some reason the girls liked me under their feet. Did they feel powerful? They controlled me and I was helpless, they could easily crush me with one step. Was I starting to enjoy this too? The helplessness, the domination, being put in places that could harm me with one wrong move by the giantess.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Nancy’s booming voice.  Ready to do the other one Billy?

 Her foot slowly left the gray sock, it reminded me of a subway disappearing down the tunnel. The sock collapsed a little around me as I crawled back out.

She had the other sock ready for me, her moist foot ready to follow me in. Billy, she asked, you seem like a nice guy and cute too, especially at this size. Does your girlfriend treat you good? She said.

I looked up at her for a minute, Um…. Yeh, she’s ok. I said. You don’t sound too convincing Billy, Nancy said. We were married before and we hated each other after the divorce. Then she found out about how I was shrunk and for the most part stuck like this . She convinced the two girls that were taking care of me to give me to her when they went to the beach to party for the week.

 

 Didn’t you have any say in the matter? Nancy asked. Nope, I said. I begged the girls not to give me to Pam, I was so scared of what she would do to me, but one of the girls is Pam’s cousin and Pam put on the sweet caring person act and no matter how I begged Kelly and Jen I ended up in the palm of my ex-wife’s hand.

What did she do to you? Nancy asked with a curious yet concerned look on her face.

I really don’t want to talk about it, I said. It’s all in the past, we made up and decided to be together again, I said with my head down wondering to my self why I was with Pam again after it took so long to get away from her physically and mostly emotionally.

 Sorry Billy, I shouldn’t pry into your life, Nancy said.  It’s ok, Just if I talk about some of the stuff we went through I get upset, I said. And I’m trying to put it all behind me.

 Well something must have went right because you are back with her, Nancy said. Yeh, I said , all I could think of was my stepdaughter and how I needed to be there for her and that helped me get through the rough patches, I said.

 You know Billy, to me you don’t look happy, Nancy said. I just want to be normal size again, I said.

Don’t make yourself be with anyone you don’t want to be with Billy. If you really wanted to be with her why are you rubbing my feet? Epically when feet turn you on, Nancy said.

 

 I looked at Nancy’s pretty foot right there in front of me, smelling it’s sweet aroma, she is right, why am I with my ex, the woman that walked around with me in her sneaker and almost vacuumed me up.

 Um…… I don’t really know….. I guess I didn’t think it through, but I am a little safer on Pam’s good side, I said with a little laugh.

 

 So…. I’ll take that as you are not happy Billy, Nancy said down to me.

How long have you officially been back together with her? Nancy said. Um, a couple of days, I said.

I still had a raging hard on talking to her standing next to her toes.

 You don’t have to do my other foot, Nancy said. It’s ok, I’ll do it, I said. No, I don’t want to interfere in your relationship, I’m not that kind of person, she said. I want to I yelled up to her not realizing I must have sounded desperate. You really like feet! She said shaking her head. I’m sorry, I’m being stupid, I said. Well, ok, you can rub them, but you have to be naked, she said. Huh? I said. You heard me Billy, Naked.

 I didn’t say a word, I just slowly removed my cloths with thoughts of how Pam would kill me I she found out. 

Before I could get in the sock Nancy’s foot pinned me down on top of it. She started to rub her foot all over my body and cock, I was rock hard and in heaven, I must be a sicko I thought, but didn’t care.

 She then took her foot off me and placed it flat on the floor. I want to watch you fuck my foot, Nancy said seductively.

I was sweating with desire and leaned over her toes thrusting my member between her two middle toes. I must look like a total fool but I didn’t care and proceeded to passionately kiss the top of her foot.

 I could feel little twitches from her toes slightly lifting me up and down as I fucked them.

 I finally exploded in between her toes and collapsed on the top of her foot breathing heavily.

 

That was pretty hot to watch I must admit, Nancy said. I probably looked stupid, I told her.

 No, not at all, how many guys with a foot fetish get to do what you just did, Nancy said.

 

Ok, you better get dressed before Katelyn gets home, she said then she put her socks back on, put her boots in the hall closet and went to the bathroom.

I grabbed my cloths and walked out into the hall near the bathroom. I could hear a slight moan, then some heavy breathing. I just stood outside the door for a while listening. I heard more moans then juicy sounds and the rhythmic thrusting of fingers in a pussy.

The door was open a crack, but I wasn’t sure I should go in, then I heard a soft whisper “ohh Billy” as the thrusting sound got faster and from the sounds of it her juices were running heavily.

 She is masturbating thinking about me?

 I decided to walk in. I rounded the corner of the door and saw her slightly reclined against the tub sitting on the floor her panties only pulled down enough for her hand to fit in.

 Her jean shorts were in the corner and her gray socks still on her feet.

 

 I dropped my clothes on the floor and walked over to her gray socked foot.

  Nancy pulled her legs slightly up to her chest her giant feet sliding quickly away from me. Leaning her head back and closing her eyes she thought she was alone as her powerful fingers slid in and out of her soaked pussy.

 I was just staring at her panties, her hand hidden in them thrusting in and out when the motion stopped. Billy! What are you doing in here! My quick witted response was “you watched me now I can watch you”.

 No,Billy. I don’t want you to see all my fat jiggling around. Nancy, you don’t look bad at all, I yelled over to her.

 Billy I’m 165 pounds….. I’m fat, she said.

You are fine Nancy, I said. I walked over to her socked foot and started to rub it, I kissed it and told her to continue.

She just stared at me and slowly started to move her fingers into her pussy again.

 I stood next to her ankle staring at the lump moving within her panties. Her glasses were off and her blue eyes were just staring at me as her rhythms got faster.

 I decided to walk closer to her crotch with her watching me the whole time. I made it over to her right leg spared out. I reached out and touched the underside of her thigh, “No Billy! She said in a loud whisper. Her thrusts got faster and deeper.  I kissed her leg, she moved it away but I followed it and kissed it again.

  Get away Billy, I don’t want to hurt you, she said.

 I walked closer to her crotch and peered in through the leg hole in her panties, waves of warm sweet smelling air hit me with each powerful thrust she made.

 Billy, I don’t want you to get hurt, Nancy said. I want to see you close up! I said. Yes, But I don’t trust myself, She said still breathing heavy.

 

 I trust you Nancy, I said.

 No, Nancy said. We went too far, you are with Pam and even know you don’t seem happy with her I don’t feel right about this, Nancy said.

 Her hand slipped out of her panties and she shooed me away. Nancy,….. p… please use  me, I said sounding pathetic. I stroked her giant wet finger then walked past it and over to her crotch staring at the big wet spot on her panties. I touched the warm wet spot and could smell it’s strong aroma.

 Billy…. Uhhh … noooo…… don’t…. it’s not….  Uhh  right, I’ll hurt you… Nancy said in labored breaths.

 

 

  I pushed into her wet panties and she let out a soft kind of scream and growl at the same time. Her large thighs jiggling on both sides of me. She smelled of sweat but I didn’t care I just shoved my body into the wet material.  I looked up past her budging stomach at her face, she was intently watching me.

  Just use me Nancy! I yelled up to her. I turned pushing my back against her womanhood looking down her powerful legs, her toes flexing in her grey socks.

 Suddenly her giant hand roughly wrapped around my fragile body and I was shoved into her panties then her hand left me and I heard the elastic waistband snap shut.