- Text Size +

We both just stared at each other with our mouths open. Then I remembered I was completely necked.

 I covered myself the best I could and Sara smiled down at me.

 

  Sara, what are you doing in here? Where is Pam? I asked. Oh, she went to work an hour ago, Sara said.

  Well I think you should just go, you don’t belong in here, I said a bit nervous.  I don’t think so, Sara said down to me, her hot morning breath surrounding me.

 Just then her giant hand appeared in the drawer coming at me, I ran to the back of the drawer, tripping and stumbling over Pam’s giant folded socks, but it was no use. Sara’s giant fingers found me, her thumb and index finger pinching my calf and ankle. I was effortlessly dragged across the socks, messing up the neat folds in them as I tried to grab on to them thinking I could actually stop her, but this fifteen year old is much too powerful.

 I felt my body leave the confines of the drawer and was hoisted in the air hanging upside down by one leg.

The hole room was spinning as my leg and arms flailed about. I was in full blown panic as this giant girl held me upside down.

I was lifted to eye lever with her, her giant brown eyes looking me over. I then remembered I was necked, but I didn’t care, I was more afraid of her dropping me.

 She laughed at me, more of her bad morning breath washing over me. Please! Sara! Put me down, I pleaded with her. She started to walk and with that I started to swing back and forth, so scared she was going to drop me I pissed myself. Unknown to me she has her other hand below me in case I fell.

 

 I heard a hushed eewww come from her as my piss landed in her hand that was below me. She ran into the connecting bathroom with me dangling the whole way and before I knew it I was in freezing cold water. I looked up at Sara from in the toilet bowl, she was washing her hands in the sink.

 I yelled to her,S…S.. Sara! Get me out of here!  I looked around the bowl as I treaded the cold water noticing the stains under the rim and flecks of shit dotted at the back and the strong smell or urine around me. I guess Pam hadn’t cleaned it in a while.  NO! Sara whispered down to me, you pissed on me so you can stay there. She closed the lid and I was left with only the light coming from under it.

 I got pissed and yelled to her, Sara! Get me the fuck out of here now you fucking bitch! I just heard a snicker from outside of by cold watery prison. I mean it Sara, Pam is going to kill you when I tell her what you’ve done! I said.

Well I’ll just have to make sure you don’t tell her, Sara said as I saw her shadow and heard the lid creak as she sat down on the lid.

 I didn’t like the way she said that, what the hell is she going to do to me, she wouldn’t kill me would she?

 Sara, get me out! You will be in trouble, I yelled noticing my voice echo in the toilet bowl.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL BE IN TROUBLE LITTLE BILLY! Sara said with an evil but quiet tone.

Then I herd the toilet handle jiggle. Saraaaa…. Noo… don’t do it! I said so scared I pissed again.  By Billy, I heard Sara say as she got up and opened the cover to look at me. She looked down at me, her blond hair hanging down as her left hand reached for the handle, she pushed it down a little I heard the woosh of water start. No Sara PLEASE don’t ! I promise I won’t tell anyone… PLEASE!

A little water started to come down the sides, this bratty girl was really going to flush me down the toilet. I tried to swim to the side but the little water that was coming down washed me back to the center  which by now was slightly turning. Then she stopped.  Please Sara, I don’t want to die! Please!

 

 Well Billy, Now you will surely tell someone if I get you out, soooo um… no. Sara said. She pressed the handle again and the water came down again filling the bowl a little more. Dam! I know it won’t take much more water till it just flushes me away.

Sara,  Please….. I will do what ever you want! Just don’t kill me! I begged. The water stopped again. Humm, let me think, Sara said.

 

Meanwhile I keep swimming to the edge but there is no way I can make it up the porcelain walls.

Looking down at me Sara said, “Will you rub my feet if I let you out?” Yes! Yes! Of course I will, I said thinking that is an easy way out of this. There must be more to it than just rubbing her feet I thought. She is a sadistic bitch, she wouldn’t let me off that easy.

Her giant hand reached in the cold water and her fingers wrapped  around me lifting me out and into the sink. She rinsed me off with warm water. I lay in her palm as the warm water washed over me, I tried to cover myself but she moved my hands aside with her finger.

I heard you guys last night, Sara said. What? I said.  I came in to use the bathroom and I listened at the door connecting to Pam’s room hehe. Well I could hear Pam but not you. O……k.. I said not sure how to respond to this.

How do you guys,.. well… you know…. Do it?  Sara, I don’t think it is any of your business, I said. 

Tell me about it, Sara said. I don’t think so, I responded.

 How about another swim then, Sara said as she threatened to drop me back in the toilet.

Ok, ok, what do you want to know, I said. Well, um, how do you two have sex? She said. We manage, I said hoping to end this awkward conversation.

 She put the lid down on the toilet so she could sit down on it with me still wet from the sink in her palm. Come on, I heard Pam and you guys were in to it big time, Sara said.

Does she put you inside her? I mean you could Easley fit, I wonder how that feels? Sara said her eyes looking up as if picturing it. I tried to cover my member as it started to grow thinking back to last night.

Sara pushed my hands aside again, This is turning you on isn’t it, Sara said. What was it like inside her? Sara asked as her thumb brushed against my member which instantly turned rock hard. Um, Sara , don’t, I said.

 I would love to try having a little man someday, Sara said looking down at me still touching me member with her thumb. Sara, Ple… please stop.  Does Pam put you all the way in her? Sara asked.

 Sara, stop it now! I said. Her thumb stopped on top of my hard member and she pushed down a little.

Come on Billy, just tell me how it was and I’ll put you down so you can rub my feetzees, Sara said with a pouty face.

I let out a long sigh knowing this girl will not let up. OK, Sara, Pam and I had a little fun last night, she likes how I feel inside of her.

OK Sara is that enough? I said sarcastically. It will do for now, she said.

 Then she put me down on the bath mat and hovered her right foot over me.

When I tell Pam about this girl she will be banned from this house for good, I thought to myself.

OK, Sara lets let this over with, I yelled up to her. Suddenly her foot lowered her big toe poking me in my chest and knocking me flat on my back and quickly the giant soft sour sole was on top of me pinning me to the bath mat.

 

I could see her face looking down at me from in-between her big and second toe. She  put some pressure on me and started to move her foot in circular motions. My cock was pressed in the folds of her foot. Sara! Wa…. Waa  what are you doing? Oh just making sure you don’t tell anyone about what I did to you, she said.

I was trapped under this sadistic teens foot and she is going to get me off against my will.

Sara, this isn’t right…. Please stop!  Oh god… oh no…. Sara ugh.. st.. stop. I was nearing climax, she was going to make cum. I lost all self-control  and found myself wrapping my arms around her middle toe, now the smell didn’t bother me, I hugged her toe as tight as I could and came all over her soft sole.

 

 I figured you’d like that, Sara said down to me still under her foot. That wasn’t fair, you forced me, I said out of breath.

 

I think you liked it, Sara said. No I didn’t I said. Yes you did! Sara said , as she showed me the video she took on her cell phone.

 

There I was hugging her toe and even kissing it, not looking forced to do it at all.

 

What do you think Pam would say if she saw this, Sara said with an evil smirk. Oh god, there is no telling what Pam would do to me if she saw this, I thought.  OK Sara, you win, I said defeated.  Please don’t show her that, I said.

  So, we have a deal then, Sara said. Oh, and another thing, If they ever need help watching you, I want to do it, Sara said. And you will go with me willingly right? She said.  But Sara, I….  she interrupted me, RIGHT! She said waving her cell phone at me. I looked down at the floor thinking this little shit is going to black male me for ever now. Yes ,I said up to her. She rose up to her full titanic height and looked down at me.

 

 There, now this will be our little secret, Sara said. Now if your family ever needs someone to look after you I would love to, Sara said winking at me.

 She lifted me up to her face and gave my body a kiss with her huge lips, a kiss that lasted longer than it should. I had her saliva all over my body as her tongue licked me.

She rinsed me once more then placed me back in the sock drawer. She smiled down at me then shut me back into darkness leaving me wondering what the hell just happened.

 

 

I just sat in the dark on Pam’s soft socks. Soon my eyes adjusted so I could see from the sliver of light coming in from a small space at the top of the drawer.

I looked around and figured I better try to fold the socks that got messed up when Sara dragged me out of there.

 

After I finished I curled up on a pair of thick grey socks and fell asleep trying to forger the terrible morning I just had. I will be at this teens mercy as long as she has that video of me. Pam would do something horrible to me if she saw it, I just know it.

 

 

The draw slowly opened and I awakened  to bright light in my eyes. Hey lazy bones I heard Pam say. I see you slept good on those old grey socks. Those are so comfy on my feet.

 Yes, they make a great bed, I said.

 Well sleepy head you must be hungry, I’m taking the girls out to Fran’s Burger and ice-cream parlor for lunch, do you want to go? Pam said.

 I was starving so I said sure! Ok, we are leaving in 10 minutes, Pam said.

 Pam quickly changed out of her waitress uniform as I watched from her bed where she put me.

 She stripped down to her bra and panties and I just looked at her and smiled my erection showing her how I feel.

 Her giant finger rubbed my member then left me, Later, She said. Aww I said looking up at her pouting.

 She put a tank top on then her giant hand grabbed me and opened so I was laying  on my back in her palm. Then she mashed me into her crotch of her panties, it was moist  and had a strong feminine odor and just like that she put me back down on the bed. That will have to do for now, she said with a laugh.

 

 She tossed my clothes to me and told me to get dressed so we can get going.

 

 Oh Pam, I almost forgot about my date with Tammy tonight, I have to call her and cancel, I said.

Do you still want to go out with her tonight? Pam said to me with that look on her face I know all too well as jealousy.

No, of course not, I said.  But I owe her a phone call don’t I? I said. Yes you do, I’ll get your phone, Pam said.

Pam dug in her purse and got my phone out,  I don’t know why she put it in her purse. Why didn’t she leave it with me so I could use it when she is gone.

Pam walked back over to her bed where I was sitting only having time to put my underwear on.

She sat Indian style with me in the middle , her weight causing me to slide down against her moist panty clad pussy.

 It smelled so sweet after her morning of shift at the restaurant. I climbed out towards her socked feet  that also had the odor of being trapped in sneakers all morning. My mind went back to early this morning to what Sara did as I looked at Pam’s feet. If Pam ever found out, these feet would probably crush me to death.

 

 What’s her number? Pam said. I can do it, I told her. Oh no…..  I’ll help you, Pam said a little snippy.

It’s in my contacts under Tammy, I said hoping to talk to Tammy in private.

 Pam placed the call and put it on speaker phone and put it between her legs with me so I could be heard by Tammy.  Just before it started to ring I said to Pam, “can I talk to her alone?”  NO! I don’t think so, Pam said, the look in her brown eyes making me regret what I just asked her.

 Pam ’s index  finger came down and pushed me in the gut sending the air from my lungs. I still don’t trust you yet! She said.

 

  Hello Bill! The  excited voice of Tammy said. Hi, I said getting my breath back. How are you, I said. Good, work is busy but it’s all good, Tammy said.

 Tess is all excited to see you, Tammy said. Oh,…  I said thinking how disappointed the poor little girl would be.

 Um, Tammy, I won’t be able to go out tonight,..  um…. Pam and I had a long talk and we decided to give our relationship another try, I’m really sorry Tammy, I said. There was a long pause ,  Oh… um well that’s .. great, are you sure that’s what you want? Tammy said. It sounded like Tammy was going to get into more deep conversation so I had to slip into the conversation that Pam was listening.

 

 Yes, It’s going to be better now,  right honey, I said rubbing Pam’s heel. Oh, is Pam there? Tammy said. Yes , I need someone to hold my phone, I said with a laugh.

  Oh… Hi Pam, Tammy says. Hi, Tammy, how is everything going for you? Pam says. It’s going… I moved assholes things out and hoping for a quick divorce. Well I wish you guys the best of luck, Tammy says but sounding a little disappointed. You too Pam says. Thanks, maybe we could all hang out sometime after we all get settled, Tammy says.

 Ok, Pam says rolling her eyes. Well take care Tammy, I said feeling bad for her. Ok bye Billy, keep in touch, Tammy says. Ok, I said and then Pam’s giant finger touched the screen of my phone ending the call.

 You just had to slip it in that I was here, Pam said as she tossed my phone on her pillow.

 Just letting her know for sure we are back together hon, I say looking up at her. Hum… Well I still don’t know if I can trust you. It will take a long time to gain that back, Pam said.

 I walked over to her panty clad pussy and touched it, Pam moved a little.  No Billy, we have to go, the girls are waiting, Pam says. I have to change her mood because if her mood continues like this it will be a miserable day.

 

 I pushed my body into her panties feeling the moisture making it’s way through.

 Billy… um…. No,   Pam said starting to breath heavy.

 Yes! I yelled up to her as I rubbed her through her panties, Her legs made no effort to close and her had did not remove me. I rubbed harder and Pam let out a soft moan. She laid back pulling her feet up a little so her knees were pointed to the celling her legs still spread open.

I kept rubbing her as her breathing got heavier.  A stronger smell coming through her crotch.

 Billy! You son a of a bitch! Pam said sounding mad.  Oh shit I pissed her off, I thought as her giant hand came down towards me.  Oh shit I did it now!