- Text Size +

I guess I can take a ½ hour of torture from my ex-wife (It's pathetic I have to think that way).
I get on my hands and knees and do the all too familiar crawl into the smelly sock.
I get to the end and the sock starts to move, I soon see the pink toes of my giant ex-wife coming in to pin me against them.
O.k. little Billy, get busy rubbing my tired feet, she says with a giggle.
I rubbed her giant smelly feet then after she dumped me out in the palm of her hand. She filled the bathroom sink with warm water. I stood at the edge of the sink and started to take my clothes off when pam poked me in the gut with her powerful finger and I fell sliding down the curve of the sink landing with a splash.

Pam stood over me laughing at me treading water with my clothes on.
What the fuck Pam! Now my clothes are wet! I said.
She was still looking down at me big as life resting her arms on the counter. Your clothes need to be washed anyway, they smell like feet, Pam said laughing.
She put a little squirt of liquid soap in the water then her giant fingers splashed around me to make it suds up. Take your clothes off and wash them in the soap then I'll rinse them and dry them in 30 seconds with the hair dryer, she said.
I did as she said and gave her my washed clothes so she could rinse and dry them. She held them in her giant cupped hand and turned the water on above me, the water was a little cold as it spilled over her cupped hand and in between her fingers right on me. Uhg! That's cold I shouted up to her. Awe calm down you big baby, it's only for a second, Pam said.
She pulled out the hair dryer and in less than a minute my clothes were dry.
Meanwhile I was still treading the soapy water, You ready to come out? Pam said.
Knowing I couldn't get out myself Pam placed her giant hand into the water under me, but then her fingers curled up except her index finger which went in between my legs then lifted up. Just the top half of my body was lifted up out of the water and the rest of me straddled her finger. The weight of my body was crushing my nuts, I tried to grab higher up her finger but it was vertical, and the soap made it too slippery to get a grip. The tip of her finger was curled up and between my legs making my cock and balls pressed hard against it.
I'll give you a little treat, Pam said. Just then her other hand or should I say her fingers started to push on my lower back making me slide back and forth on her soapy finger. I sported an immediate erection.
Pam! No! Don't do this, I have a date tomorrow....... Th... this...... isn't right..... You won't be here... Remember? Pam said. She kept pushing me crushing my balls on her soapy finger making me hump her finger. I guess this will have to do for now little Billy, She said. No, Pam plae....ase.. stop.. uaaugg... no... I could hear her giggling as my legs dangled splashing the water, I gave up and wrapped my arms around her finger as she continued to make me hump her finger. I pressed my face to her finger, kissing it like a lover, my dick was rock hard and about to explode. I was going to cum on my ex-wife's fingers, and that I did. I yelled out her name as I hugged her finger as hard as I could as I was cumming and said " I love you!"
Then her ringer shook me off, I fell back under the water and when I surfaced Pam was standing at her full height and just staring down at me. God! What did I just say! I thought .
Pam looked down at me, her eyes looked like they were starting to water. Did you say you love me? She asked. Treading water , I swallowed hard... .. Did I still love her? This controlling woman who ran my life for so long. Who took complete advantage of me in a shrunken state, made me massage her big sweaty feet, who almost vacuumed me up. Why would I still love her? Do I like to be controlled? Tortured? Humiliated? I felt something, but I am not sure how to explain it.
Am I going to get myself right back in her control when it took so long to get away from her?
I didn't have long to think as her giant hand dove in the water under me and gently lifted me out of the sink. Her hand was so warm and gentle as she brought me closer to her huge face, suddenly I , for some strange reason, felt safe and blurted out, "yes I still love you".

She smiled at me, so soft and gentle and was about to say something when there was a knock at the kitchen door, It was Kelly here to pick me up.

I was so confused, I knew Kelly was going to take me back to the main office lab so they could have me work on more computers and maybe with a little luck un shrink me, and there was Tammy, she was supposed to pick me up after she got off work tomorrow, but now I didn't care about any of that, I just wanted to stay with Pam. I wanted to rub her feet, please her, some how even make love to her. How could she have so much control over me. I have the perfect excuse to get away from her but I want to stay. I look up at Pam and say, I don't want to go. I want to stay with you, I'll rub your feet, I'll do what ever you want.
You.... Um..... really feel that way? Pam said, her voice shaking a little. Yes, I said and I am so sorry for how I treated you when we were together.
And I am sorry for what I did to you these past few days, Pam said. No Pam, I deserved every bit of it, I should have to rub your feet every day, I said to her almost in tears.
What the hell is coming over me? Has she got me so screwed up I will do anything for her? I am literally putty in her hand.
Do you really want to stay with me? Pam asks.
Yes, I do. Lets go talk to Kelly, I say.

Pam cups her hand around me and walks quickly to the kitchen to let Kelly in. Come in Kelly, have a seat, Pam tells her. Pam puts me on the kitchen table and the two giant women sit down.
Kelly, I was thinking I would like to just stay here, I am sorry you came all this way, I said.
Oh, um... well o.k. but our boss is working on the machine and it coming along faster than we thought, Kelly said.
Oh, I said and just stared down at the table.
Hay wait, Jenn is going on Monday if you want to stay the rest of the week, it's only Wednesday, you can go with her if you want, Kelly said. That would be cool, I said looking up at Pam for approval.

That would be good, Pam said.
Kelly called Jenn and Jenn said she would love the company for the long drive.
Ok. Well I have to go, I have to be up at 6:00 am, Kelly said. Thanks Kel, and drive safe, I said.
Kelly left and Nicole and the girls gathered around the table, You are staying all week! Nicole said. Yes I am honey, I said. Now you can sleep with us tonight, Sara said. Nope, He is sleeping with me, Pam said smiling down at me.
Tam told the girls to go watch the movie and she would clean up the dishes.
Do you want to go in my pocket while I clean up? Then I will just carry you in there to the bedroom after, Pam said. Sure I said. I started to feel a hard on starting as she picked me up and she felt it. She held me between her thumb and index finger and rubbed my crotch with her other finger. Save that for later, she said as she slid me into her front pocket of her sleep pants.
I has jostled around as Pam cleaned up. Here I am in my ex-wife's pocket by my own choice as the powerful woman lifted dishes many times my own weight and effortlessly placed them in the dish washer.
Her sleep pants pocket was quite roomy and once in w while I would bounce off her thigh, Then she would giggle.
She has so much power over me, just carrying me around like some little object, I can't even get out of her pocket without her help. Why all of a sudden is this turning me on? Just hours ago I hated and was scared of this woman, now I trusted her.
Would she turn on me again? Would she hurt me. I swear she would have sucked me up in the vacuum that day if I hadn't begged her for mercy. She can end my life in a flash if she wants to and it is now turning me on!

I hear her start the dishwasher and then I am rocked back and forth as she takes me to her bedroom.
I hear the door close and within seconds her giant fingers appear as they grip around my torso to fish me out .
Pam places me on the bed then sits down with her socked feet facing me. She looks at me like she is thinking about something, Well I guess you will have to call Tammy and tell her you can't go out, says Pam as her giant socked foot comes at me. Her toes hit my chest and knock me on my back and pin me under them.
What are you going to tell her, Pam says as she scrunches her toes on me, they squish me , crushing my little body between the under side of her toes and the ball of her foot, it's hard for me to breath but when I can get a breath it is of dry foot sweat.
He he, I kind of like you at this size, Pam says still playing with me with her toes.
She moves her foot so only my head is sticking out from her toes. So what are you going to say? Pam said again. I'll tell her I am going to the main office lab to help work on the shrink machine, I say.
She gently taps on me with her big toe. How about you tell her we are giving it another try, she says.
God, there she goes telling me what to do again. Ok, I'll do that I say, You better, Pam says putting some pressure on me.
She leans over and grabs my cell phone on her night stand. Um, Pam no, it's almost midnight I'll call her tomorrow.
Do I really want to try again with Pam? I don't know. Just then her foot starts to drag back and forth over my body, she put her entire foot on top of me pressing me into the bed sheets, my dick is at full erection now, my body forms around the shape of her foot as she puts more weight on me.
Then she lifts it off of me, I quickly stand up and rip off my clothes , I love you , I shout to her. She smiles a very happy smile down at me, O.k. show me how much, she says. I run in between her out starched legs toward her pajama clad crotch but am suddenly blocked by her hand. In a shy voice she says, I should take a shower first, I worked all day, I don't care I say to her and start kissing her giant fingers.
No.... I probably smell bad she says as her fingers push me away a little. What's wrong with me? I am so Horney I don't care what she smells like, I just want her now! I think to my self.

I dart around her fingers and sprint between her legs to her crotch, she keeps saying no,no, ... don't but her hand doesn't stop me, her legs even spread apart a little.

I ran face first into her crotch, it was so warm and it did have a strong odor but I didn't care.
You're not getting any till I take a shower, she said down to me. I began to rub my whole body on her crotch, I could feel it getting warmer and Pam was breathing a little heavier.
No... B.. Billy,,,,, that's not ahh... fair, her hand grabbed the pajamas on her thighs and balled up the materal up in her fist. Billy, don't she said again. I kept rubbing her and could almost feel the wet come through the material. Billy! Pam yelled on a loud whisper. I looked up at her beautiful face and smiled still rubbing her crotch. Trapped behind her pj's and panties was her pussy, her sweet, sweet pussy and I wanted it so bad.
Please, please, Pam! I'm begging you ,I want you now! I shouted up to her. She must be very horny too because the smell down here is very strong now.
O.k. bud, you asked for it, she said as one hand grabbed me and the other opened her panties. She lowered me down into the hot musty prison. Her fingers let me go and I slid down and I felt her wiggle till I was down where she wanted me. She was so wet by now my feet slid right in her easily. I was in up to my chest when she let her panties snap shut. I wiggled in some more so just my shoulders and head were sticking out. The smell of her juices, sweat and urine surrounded me and I loved it! I could hear her deep moans of pleasure all around me.
Then came pressure from outside, she was pushing me in further. I moved around and rubbed everything I could, I could feel her bucking her hips as she moaned. Her juices were filling my mouth and nose, I had to keep wiping it away so I could get a breath in, her pussy tightened around me, it was the strangest feeling, like maybe wrapped up in a water bed mattress lathered with oil.
It squeezed and squeezed again harder each time. Ahhhhhh... I want to leave you in there all night! I heard Pam say muffled by all the juices flowing around my head.
I came what seemed like gallons as Pam's pussy gave me one more long squeeze. Her last orgasm pushed me out but I didn't get far still trapped by her panties and a flood of her juices.
I sat there for a minute then yelled out to her, Pam are you gonna let me out? NO! cane the answer form above. I want it again! She said.
I was tired but worked my way back in her, I felt her flip over in the doggie style position and she was moving like she was getting fucked from behind. Ahh fuck me Billy! Come on fuck me! She said in a loud whisper. She came again and not thinking she sat down. I was upside down still in her and my head was forced into her lips, I couldn't breath. I thrashed around and she got off of me. Light blinded me as she opened her panties to get me out.
I'm sorry, um.. oh god.. you were great! So were you, I said. Oh look at you, you're soaked, Pam said. I know, It's awesome, I said. I haven't had an orgasm like that in years! Pam said.

Pam laid back down, her head on her pillow and her hand on her stomach and me in her hand. I think you are going to need another shower little Billy, Pam said.
Lets take a bath together, Pam said with a big smile. Um... ok. I said not sure I liked the idea.
Pam left me on her bed and went in the bathroom to fill the tub. It didn't take long and the tub was full of hot water. She came over to the bed and snatched me up, my sticky body held in her fist. Something about being held in a giant fist that could tighten and end your life still made me nervious.

Pam brought me into the bathroom and held my necked body over the water and then let me go. It felt like jumping off the high dive, the wind whistled in my ear as I free fell to the hot water below, and through all of this I could hear Pam laughing.

I hit the water with a splash and went under. I made my way back to the surface and floated on my back looking up at my ex-wife that just dropped me in, she was still laughing at me.
Oh my god! The look on your face, Pam said. Ha... ha... very funny I said to her. She stripped off her pajamas, socks, and panties and her huge form entered the water with one foot on either side of me.
She slowly lowered herself down, I could feel the water rise as her body sank into the tub. Her knees were bent up so she had room to lay down. A wave brought me up to this beach called her stomach.
Her breasts were like giant hills sticking up out of the water moving back and forth with the waves.
I swam up and stood on her stomach the water rising and falling as she breathed. The hot water felt good and so did touching her soft wet skin.
She helped me up the slippery slope of her breast and I laid on her nipple. It was large and I started to rub it, I felt my member growing and decided to hump it. Her giant hand reached under the water and she started to pleasure herself.
Her breathing got faster and she let out soft moans. I could feel her exhales on my nude body. Her erect nipple felt so good on my crotch mixed with soap I slid around easily. It wasn't long before I came over her nipple as her body shuttered as she gave herself an orgasm that was intensified by me on her breast.
I laid slumped over her nipple still breathing heavy my whole body moving up and down with Pam's heavy breathing. I sat up and then slid down the mound of her right breast and was suddenly waist deep in water standing in between her breasts.
Oh, it must be after 1am Pam says, and I have to be at work by 7am. Pam uses her toes to pull the drain and the water starts to recede.
Pam sits up slowly and I slide down her belly over her crotch then into the water with a splash as Pam laughed at me.
She stood up to her full height, she was like a dripping sky scraper. Pam left the tub and started to dry off as I treaded the rapidly descending water. I was gradually floating towards the whirl pool over the drain. Um... Pam! I yelled up to her. She looked down at me and by this time I was starting to spin around the whirl pool. I body slammed into her soft fleshy palm and her fingers gently closed around me.
She brought me up to her face and said, don't want you going down the drain now do we ha ha. I don't want to get rid of you yet, but if I did, I'd just use the toilet. She then just smiled at me and placed me on the bathroom counter on a face cloth she put out for me and dressed herself in some sleep shorts and a tang top.

I hope she would never flush me down the toilet. If she was really pissed, she might. I quickly wiped that thought from my mind and dried myself off.
She scooped me up in her giant hand and went in her bedroom, Where can I put you for the night? Pam said, but seemed like she was talking to herself and not me.

Billy, Pam said, It's 1:30 in the morning I'm just going to put you in my sock drawer for the night. I was going to take you to work with me but I think I will just leave you in here, I will be back by 1:30 in the afternoon anyway.
Ok. I said. Then a thought occurred to me, What about the kids? I asked her.
Can you hear the giggling? She said. I bet they will be up past 3am. I may be home from work before they get their lazy asses out of bed.
Pam placed me in the open sock drawer. What about my clothes? I said. Just put your necked ass in one of my socks, that will keep you warm, especially those thick grey ones, Pam said. Good night, Pam said and without much effort she shut the drawer and left me in darkness.
I felt around in the direction of the grey socks she spoke of, I found them. They were folded in half but I still fit in them easily and they were warm.
I got my whole body inside the top half of the sock thinking how many times they were on her feet and now serve as my bed.
I fell into a deep comfortable sleep. Next thing I heard some rummaging around in the room outside my drawer. Pam must be getting ready for work, I thought.
It sounds like she is trying to be quiet so she doesn't wake me, that is sweet I think to myself.
I get out of the sock, the chill hits me on my naked body. I need my clothes, I thought.
I make my way over to the wood wall of the draw and bang on it. " I'm awake honey and cold" I yell out.
The noise stops outside, I bang on the wood again. " I'm up hun" I yell out again.

The draw pulls open and I fall on my back as it opens landing on one of Pam's socks. The light blinds me as she opens the draw, I smile up at her and say good morning as my eyes adjust to the bright light.
As my eyes adjust my happiness turns to horror as I realize I am looking up at the face of Sara.