- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is taking me a long time, wrighters block sucks.

Why don't they fly? Sara says. They don't think it is a good idea to take Billy on a plane, they search everything these days and they might find Billy, Pam says.
I looked up in fear as this twelve year old looked down at me with her big brown eyes. We just stared at each other for a second, Oh my god are you real? She said. Um, yes, I had an accident and shrunk, I need some help, I said. Did Amber put you in here? Ashley asked. No, Sara's mom did so I can get back to Nicole, I said. Huh? She said. I sigh, It's a long story, I said.
So Amber doesn't know you are hear? Ashley says. No she doesn't.
Just then her eyes quickly dart around and her giant fingers enter the pouch and grab me out, and wind gets knocked out of me as this giant girl has me a little too tight between her thumb and index finger.
Amber comes out of the bathroom as Ashley stands up and quickly balls her fist around me.
What are you doing Ashley? Amber asks. Oh, nothing, just checking out your boots, I'm going to my room now, see ya, Ashley says.
It's dark and moist in Ashley's fist, I hear her close her door and it sounds like she locked it too.
She opened her hand and I fell a short distance to the comforter on her bed. She sat on her bed in front of me, her white ankle socks with pink dots on them just a few feet from me at my size and I could smell their foul odor. So, Tell me your long story, she says. I don't have much time, I say, I need to go back in the boot so I can get back to my daughter's Birthday party.
How come you are hiding in a boot? She says. I told her how Sara's mom doesn't trust her and how Nicole is waiting for me and everything got screwed up when Sara let your sister borrow her boots.
Now here I am with you, I said.
What's it like being this small? Ashley asks. A whole lot of helplessness, depending on other people for everything. Like getting off this bed, I can't unless you carry me. I have to worry about getting stepped on or hurt if someone holds me too tight or drops me, the list is endless. I say to her.
Well I won't hurt you and I would be gentle see, she gently wrapped her hand around me, her giant fingers closing around me with just my head sticking out from her fist. She brought me up to her huge face. She just stared at me for a minute pushing her dark blond hair from her eyes with her other hand.
My life is literally in the fist of a twelve year old, she then lowered me to the floor, opened her hand and I found myself staring at her socked feet. You are so small, my feet are much bigger than you, I can see how it could be easy for you to get accidently stepped on.
She moves her giant foot over me and I scream, No! Please don't step on me Ashley!
I'm not going to step on you, I just want to compare your size to my foot. I promise I won't crush you, She said. Do you trust me? She says hovering her foot over me. Yes, I said knowing I have no choice anyway.
Ok, lay down, she said. I lie down as her sweaty socked foot comes down on me just touching my body.
They must smell bad huh? She says. Yes they do, I say hoping she'll get it off me. But she didn't, she just started a playful laugh, smell them, take a big whiff, she said pushing her foot down on me just enough so I couldn't get out. She started to scrunch her toes forcing my head in in-between them, The smell was bad and she wouldn't stop. Ashley, Please stop!, They really stink! I yelled into her sock. I know huh, she said still laughing, I do this to my sister all the time but she can push it away, you can't. I think it's so funny, Ashley says.
Try to get out, she says as she lifts her foot off me a little, I slide out from under the giant foot but before I am all the way out she puts it down on me again pinning my legs. Her toes are on my legs and I can't get out from under them, she is not hurting me just holding me there forced to smell her sour feet.
She is laughing at me from far above, It's so funny to see you stuck there smelling my feet, she says giggling.
Ashley please move your feet, I say. Ok, she says and the giant toes that were on top of my legs moved up on top of my crotch her middle toe presses down on my crotch, I try with all my might to push it away but her giant toe but It is so much more powerful than me. Up up they go Ashley says as her toes move up and are now on my gut, then they move up my body again resting on my neck the tip of her second toe brushing my chin. I look up at the giant girl looking down at me her dark blond hair hanging down.

Why are you doing this to me? I yell up to her. I'm just joking, it's funny to make someone smell my feet and they can't do anything about it, I really wish it was my sister though, she hates my stinky feet, Ashley said.
Can you please stop now! Please Ashley? I say as sweet as I can so she will let my go.
Kiss my toe and I'll stop, she says. What? No, I'm not doing that to a twelve year old! I say.
Come on, she says. No, I won't do it, I say. Ok, I can wait, she says just leaving her foot on top of me but I am determined not to give in to her. Well? I said. Well what, she said playfully.
It must have been five minutes under her foot and it was starting to get hot under here, Damn she is stubborn.
OK, I say you win! I knew I would, she says giggling. I looked at the giant toe brushing my chin and pressed my mouth to it and gave it a kiss.
She laughed and removed her foot off me, and as if nothing had happened she bent down and picked me up. Lets show you to Amber so she can help you, she may freak out at first cause she is afraid of bugs but once she sees you are a person she will be fine, Ashley says.

Hay Amber I have something to show you, Ashley says. I sat in Ashley's cupped hands hoping Amber doesn't freak out and I end up hurt.
What is it, Amber says a little annoyed. Ashley uncups her hand and I see the giant Amber staring at me.
Ashley! What is it! It's Nicole's dad, Ashley says.

Whoa! How did he get so small? Amber says looking wide eyed at me.
The machine that shrank me burned up in a fire so I have to stay this way till it is rebuilt, I say to Amber from the palm of Ashley's hand.
Oh, so you will get big again, Amber says. Yes I will, I just don't know when, I tell her.
Ca.... Can I hold you? Amber says, Sure, just be careful, I can get crushed so easy in your hand, I say.

Ashley tilts her hand and I slide off in to Amber's upturned palm.

I look up at the two giant sisters and say, I need to get to Nicole's house for her birthday, she is expecting to find me in the pocket of those boots. Amber puts her thumb across my chest to hold me in place, It is a little too tight but I rather that than her dropping me.
How did you end up here? Amber said.
Well, It's a long story, Nicole took me to school and had me in her backpack under her chair and the girl sitting behind her started to play with the pocket I was in with her feet almost unknowingly crushing me, She was unaware of me, it wasn't her fault. But anyway I climbed out, things happened and we got separated so I wondered around looking for her but all I could find was Sara, so I hid in her boot pocket and she never found me but later her mom did.
Sara's mom hid me back in the boot so Sara would bring me to Nicole without even knowing it, I said.
Why didn't Sara's mom just give you to her instead of hiding you? Ashley asks. She doesn't trust Sara with me, I said. Oh yes, I can see that, Sara can be crewel when she wants to especially if she has a big advantage, Amber said.
Well I guess I am glad she didn't find me then, I said.
We won't hurt you, Amber said. You will just make me smell your feet, I said looking up at Ashley making a face at her.
Ashley! You didn't! Amber snapped at her. I was just having some fun with him, Ashley said.
None of this matters now, I need to get to Nicole, I said.

I have to wait for my mom to get home, then I will take you with me, I promise, Amber said.
I hope it is soon, I said. Oh, and I sorry about your dad, I said. Thanks, Amber said, It's no big deal he is not bad, just a sprang ankle but the E.R takes so long you know.
The phone rang so Amber gave me back to Ashley and answered it , and after a brief conversation she hung up. Mom and dad should be home in 20 minutes or so.
I have to go pack some things, Amber said as she ran off to her bedroom.
I just sat in Ashley's palm looking up at her big brown eyes. I wish you could stay with me tonight, Ashley said.
Thanks for your help Ashley, I said. You're welcome, she said.
Ashley sat on the couch and placed me on her bare thigh while she watched .t,v.
I couldn't help but notice how smooth and soft her skin was. Amber came bounding back in the room franticly getting her stuff ready to go. She had on her pajama bottoms and a tang top then stopped and looked down at me sitting on her sister's thigh. Ok Billy are you ready to go, I need to hide you before mom and dad get home. I'm ready, I say.
Are you sure you want to back in the boot? I can put you in my backpack or just my pocket, Amber says pulling open the pocket of her Pj'S.

It was 9pm when the car pulled up the driveway. Their home Amber said as she quickly but carefully grabbed me off Ashley's thigh, Where do you want me to put you? She says. Wherever you want, I tell her.
Ok, she says as she places me in her pajama pocket. I hear Ashley say , "Be careful with him and don't let anyone hurt him".
I won't Ash, Amber says.
Amber's mom helps her dad in the house and hurries back out the door to bring Amber to the party.
I am bounced around a lot in Amber's pocket as I bounce off her thigh and the other wall of her pocket as she runs to the car. She sits down and the movement stops as the car speeds off to Nicole's party.
I am lying on my stomach on her thigh as the movement and bumps of the car cause Ambers thigh to wiggle, I feel like I am on a giant waterbed.
We finally arrive at Nicole's and I slide to the bottom of Amber's pocket as she stands up.
She hugs and kisses her mom and runs inside with me bouncing all around in her pocket.
Amber! You made it! We saved some pizza and cake for you, I hear the giant girls say.
You can put your stuff in Nicole's room, Follow me, I hear Pam say.
They make small talk as they walk down the hall to Nicole's room the sound of the girls getting further away.
Amber puts her things down and kicks off her boots, I hear Pam say, " oh those are cute boots".
Can I check them out? Pam says. He's in my pocket, Amber says. What? Pam says. Billy, He's in my pocket, Amber says again. You found him? Pam said. No my little sister did, Amber said. Is he ok? Pam said. Yes, I am going to give him to Nicole in a little while when I can get her alone, Amber says.
Amber left to go join the party and I am thankful she didn't give me to Pam.
Here Amber have something to eat, Pam says. Amber sits at the kitchen table with me helplessly waiting in her pocket and has some pizza and cake as the other girls pile on the couch in the living room waiting to start a movie. Sara and Nicole join Amber in the kitchen. I have a gift for you in my backpack, come on I give it to you, Amber says. Amber and Nicole walk down the hall to Nicole's bedroom where as Sara goes back to the living room.
Amber opens her backpack and pulls out a small box wrapped in nice pink gold and orange Happy Birthday paper.
Nicole opens it, oh thank you I was looking at this ankle bracelet in the mall just the other day! Nicole said.
I have another gift for you, Amber says with a big smile. Light shines down on me as Amber's giant fingers enter the pocket. Her index finger bumps against my head pushing me down a little bit but then rubs the front of my body as I am hit softly from behind by her thumb then the pressure increases as she pinches me between them and I am lifted out and placed in her palm.

Nicole's eyes went wide and started to tear up as she looked down at me in Amber's palm.
Oh my god daddy I thought you were lost, I was so glad when Sara's mom called to tell me you were ok, and when Sara didn't have the boots on I figured you were still at Sara's house, I'm so sorry for not keeping an eye on you, I was so scared I would never see you again and what horrible things could happen to you at this size, thank you so much Amber, I love you!
Nicole, calm down...... ok..... breath..... see, I'm ok, you can enjoy your Birthday party now, I told her.
Here Nicole, take him, Amber said as she transferred me to Nicole's up turned palm.
Come join the party dad, Nicole said to me. Well I don't know, I don't think it's a good idea Nicole, I said.
Come on dad only one girl hasn't seen you yet. Nicole said. Who is here? I said. Amber, Sara, who both have seen you and Katelyn who is the only one who hasn't seen you, she is cool though, she is one of the best Cheerleaders on our football team, Nicole said.
She didn't wait for my answer and just carried me down the hall to the living room where the other girls were waiting for the movie to start.
Hay girls my dad is going to join us for the movie, Nicole says. Is he still , you know small, Sara says excited. Yes he is Nicole says. Katelyn just has a confused look on her face.
Amber is standing next to Nicole joined soon by Sara all staring down at me.
What are you guys looking at? Katelyn says. Come and see Sara says. Katelyn gets up and looks at me in Nicole's palm. Holy shit! What the fuck is that! Katelyn says looking down at me her blond hair hanging down almost touching me. He's not an It, He is my dad, Nicole tells Katelyn.
Holy fuck what happened to him? Katelyn asked. Nicole told the girls the story of how I ended up like this.
Katelyn was a cute blond haired blue eyed girl with pink streaks in her hair who was a tough girl that didn't take any shit from anyone, she looked at me helpless in my stepdaughters palm.
Hold him, Sara tells Katelyn. Shut up Sara, I think I should ask Nicole's dad if he wants to be held, Katelyn says a little annoyed at Sara.
I think I like this Katelyn I thought to myself.
Would you mind If I held you, Katelyn asks me. You can hold me, I tell her.
Nicole carefully tips her hand and I slide into Katelyn's waiting palm.
Katelyn curled her giant fingers around me almost into a fist so I couldn't fall out. Wow this is amazing I am holding a grown man in my hand, Katelyn said.
Wow Katelyn, you could squeeze the air out of him if you wanted to, Sara said. Really Sara! You're a sick fuck! Katelyn snapped. Can we start the movie now? Amber said. Yes Nicole told her.
Pam poked her head in, Girls I'm going to watch some t.v. in my bedroom now, watch out for your dad Nicole. I will, good night mom, Nicole says.

The four girls had their sleeping bags blankets and pillows on the floor and got comfortable and started the movie.
Katelyn put me on the floor with them ready to watch the movie.
Sara was digging in her bag and pulled out some nail polish. Hey Nicole your dad can paint our toe nails! Sara said. Good idea! Nicole said, can you do it daddy? Well, um .... I guess so, I sad not really wanting to do it. You don't have to paint their toes if you don't want to, Katelyn says looking at Sara.
It's ok, I'll do it, I say.
Sara opened the bottle of light blue nail polish and handed me the brush and was the first to put her sweaty toes in front of me. I took the brush and with a bit of effort I began to paint Sara's toes.
I started with her big toe and worked my way to her little one, every time I looked up at her she was staring down at me and it made me a little uncomfortable.

After about ten minutes I was done painting Sara's toes, the strong polish mixed with foot sweat is all I could smell.
Next, I yell out. Katelyn says she is all set, Nicole likes the polish she has on already and Amber doesn't like blue polish so I guess I'm off the hook for the rest.
The girls are sitting on the couch except Sara, she is sitting on the floor with her back up against the couch and her knees pulled up to her chest, and me, I am sitting at Sara's feet. The girls were watching the movie but Sara was watching me.
Suddenly her giant foot pushed me over so I was flat on my back and I was quickly pinned under Sara's stinky foot
I was helpless under the crushing weight of Sara's foot, her soft sole was pushing the air from my lungs as my ribs felt like they would crack any minute.
Suddenly her foot was instantly lifted off me as I heard some yelling from one of the girls, It was Katelyn.
I looked up to see Katelyn easily put Sara in a leg lock around her neck as Katelyn was sitting right behind Sara up on the couch. I ran as the two giantesses fought so I wouldn't get hurt.
Katelyn forced her feet into Sara's face, "Here smell my feet you sick fuck! See how it feels to be forced to smell feet you bitch!" Katelyn yells to Sara as she over powers Sara and puts her feet in Sara's face.

Katelyn lets Sara go, Touch him again and I'll kick your fucken ass, Katelyn says.
Katelyn's giant hand reaches down and picks me up gently, are you alright? She asks me. Yes I,... I'm fine I say out of breath.
Thanks for saving me from her, I say to Katelyn. No problem, Katelyn says looking at Sara with daggers in her eyes.
I hear the phone ringing then stop, Mom must have got it Nicole says.
Want me to hold you in my hand when we watch the movie? Katelyn says to me. Um.. sure I say. I know Katelyn is just trying to keep me safe but she can't stay up all night with me and it's 10:00 pm.
Katelyn's palm was warm and gentle, her fingers curled up just slightly as she rested her hand on her lap.
We all quieted down and started to watch the movie. Then we heard Pam's door open and she came down the hall and into the living room.
Hi girls, Pam says, I need to take Billy, his co worker has to pick him up tonight. Awww why? Nicole wines. They are going to the main office in Ohio first thing in the morning and I need to get him ready, Kelly will be here in an hour.
Really? I say. Really, Pam says. Crap, I have a date with Tammy tomorrow night. I say as I see Katelyn looking down at me in the palm of her hand with a frown.
Can't it wait till at least tomorrow? I say. Then I think of how I would make it through the night with out Sara getting a hold of me, ok, I say.

Why can't she pick him up in the morning? Nicole says. Well I don't think any of you girls will be up at 6:00am and Kelly needs to get an early start, it's a long drive, Pam says.

Can I have Billy now? Pam says. Can we just have five minutes with him mom then we can bring him to you in your room, Nicole says.
Ok, sure, Pam says as I hear her shuffle back down the hall in her slippers to her bedroom.

Are they taking you to Ohio to help you grow back? Katelyn says to me. God I hope so, I say.
Aww, but he's cute at this size, Sara says. Sara! If I grow back I'm going to kick your butt! I say laughing lightening the mood.
I was passed from had to giant hand saying good night to the girls. The last hand I was in was Sara's. I was very uncomfortable in her hand as she looked down at me, I am so sorry for what I did to you earlier, she said. Um, it's ok, I said.
Nicole can I bring your dad to your mom? Sara said. Um, .. sure Nicole said. You think that is a good idea? Katelyn says. It's just down the hall, Nicole says.
Cool, Sara says as I feel her hand close around me, my arms pinned at my sides only my head sticking out from her fist as she gets up and makes her way to Pam's room.
As Sara leaves the room I feel her fist tighten around me, the air is forced from my lungs and I can't breathe. She looks down at me with an evil smile. I look up at her begging the giant fifteen year old to stop. What's the matter? Can't breathe? She says. She loosens her grip as she gets to the door using her other hand to softly knock on the door.
Come in, Pam says. Sara walks in, oh hi Sara, Pam says Thanks for bringing him. You're welcome as she dumps me into Pam's waiting palms.
I was so glad to be away from Sara but not to thrilled to be in Pam's hands again but Kelly will be here soon.
Sara leaves and closes the door behind her. Pam looks down at me and says, Well, Kelly will be here in 45 minutes so that is time for a ½ hour foot massage and 15 minutes to bathe you and get your stuff ready.
She pulls off her slippers and the socks she has worn all day opening the mouth of the sock and says, get in.