- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We saved Belle and escaped, but failed. We were captured and I was eaten, but escaped. We then went across dimensions to escape the evil B-bots and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter we know now that it's time to stop running and start fighting.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner/Secret Agent
  • Olivia: Dylan's Neighbor
  • Patrick: Part of the Real Love Händel
  • Love Händel: The Real Love Händel
  • Emma McFalls (4th Dimension)(15): Villain/Emma's Alter Ego
  • Emma McFalls (15): Either Hero or Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape

Chapter 6: Robot Riot

 

Okay, so now that you know how we get home in the 3rd dimension, now let me tell you about :how we save our dimension including Hanover.

 

Thursday, July 3, 2014

 

We just arrived in our dimension and are ready to fight. “Wait, I think this is it,” I said. “Uh… Dylan,” Kevin said. “Oh crud, sunset,” I said. “So wait that means the shrinking spell is going to ware off,” Belle said. She started to grow back to normal size. “Where did you come from?” Olivia asked sitting on a bench. “No time we have to stop the other dimension Emma's from taking over our dimension,” Belle said. “Kevin come on we need my inventions,” I said. I turned into a bird and flew carried Kevin to my lab. “Kevin we are going to need more inventions,” I said. Just then my monitor turned on. “Dylan and Kevin this information is top secret and is for your ears only. Belle is in trouble and needs your help. She knows you know what to do because you are the only ones capable of creating these,” it said. A red beam came and recreated our inventions that Emma stole like robot clones, the Membrain, a super hero outfit, etc. I shrunk all my Olivia, Dallas, Eli, Tyler, and once again Belle to ½ of an inch (aka the same size as us), but it would last long enough for us to defeat Emma's more successful ego. The whole army of the ½ inch friends got out to the street and were ready for the last battle. Alright, everyone. Let's kick some robot chassis,” I said. The tour bus from the real Love Händel came and a guy named Patrick came out of the door. “Dylan anything we can do?” he asked. “Yeah music accomplishment,” I answered. The real Love Händel starts to play the song Robot Riot.

 

🎼We are going to kick some robot chassis🎤

 

🎤So you better tell you robot nation🎤

 

🎤To say your robot player, 'cause you better prepare🎤

 

🎤For an animation annihilation🎤

 

🎤You think you're gonna take us down🎤

 

🎤Well mechanical man you just try it🎤

 

🎤You gonna ride that rail out of town🎤

 

🎤This is a robot riot🎤

 

🎤I think you know what I mean🎤

 

🎤This is a robot riot🎤

 

🎤I'm gonna brake you down🎤

 

🎤And sell you as scrap metal🎤

 

🎤But I'll keep enough to build myself a trampoline🎤

 

🎤'Cause your mamma was just a blender🎤

 

🎤And your dad is just a washing machine🎤

 

🎤I'm gonna rip you up, I'm gonna break you down🎤

 

🎤I'm gonna take you to the chop shop down town🎤

 

🎤You know that you'll be dreadin' this android Armageddon🎤

 

🎤I think you'd better check your fluids🎤

 

🎤You know you're gonna lose and sing the robot blues🎤

 

🎤You'll blow a fuse and take a robot snooze🎤

 

🎤I will deactivate ya, because I kinda hate ya🎤

 

🎤Don't wanna beat the bushes, gonna decimate🎤

 

I launched the portal of the Membrain releasing Lord Business's robot minions from someone's dream. They destroyed a bunch of robots with their lasers.“Yes!” Olivia said.

 

🎼Oh man it's on!🎤

 

🎤I'm gonna rip you up and put you back together🎤

 

🎤In a configuration just to mow my lawn🎤

 

🎤'Cause your sister is a fridge and you know the light is always on🎤

 

🎤This is a robot riot🎤

 

“We gotta do something about that portal” I said. Belle fires a grappling hook and grabs my hand then we went up to the roof of Belle's house the other dimension Emma's on. “What? Oh,” Emma (4th Dimension) said in confusion. She threw a razor disk cutting the cord of the grabbing hook. We fell on the shingles of the house and were ready for battle. “Okay, let's dance,” I said heroically. “I've had just enough of you, you…” Emma (4th Dimension) started to say. I shrunk then picked up a loose piece of a shingle with bird poop on it and threw it at her. “Ugh, what is this?” Emma (4th Dimension) asked taking it off. “Bird poop,” I answered in a clever tone.

 

Meanwhile on the streets

 

“Kevin we'll handle this go help Dylan,” Olivia said. Kevin launched himself with the same slingshot I used to launch myself into Alyssa's ear in the beginning of the adventure. He then used two plungers I invented for climbing walls to climb up the exterior walls of Belle's house.

 

Now back to the fight on the roof of Belle's house

 

“Oh come on you stupid thing, work!” Emma (4th Dimension) said punching a robotic satellite dish that controls the B-bots. “Oh, that dish must be what's controlling the robots!” I said. “What are we gonna do?” Belle asked. I grew Belle back to normal size. “Belle step on that satellite dish!” I yelled. Belle then stepped and crushed the satellite dish and all the evil robots fell. The other dimension Emma was launched by the wind of Belle's foot and grabbed the edge of the gutter. “Help me!” Emma (4th Dimension) yelled. “Oh now you need my help?” I asked sarcastically. “Yes, I'm slipping,” Emma) (4th Dimension) answered. She slipped and fell off the roof. Emma caught her before she hit the ground. “You saved me, but why?” Emma (4th Dimension) asked. “Oh no reason,” Bet came and destroyed her with a laser. “Thanks Bet,” Emma said. “No problem my lady,” Bet said. “Emma why did you destroy her?” I asked. “Because no one hurts my brother, but me,” Emma answered. “Wait what?!” I asked in fear. Emma then left dropping the only thing to break the Mustang Curse. “Huh, the only thing to break the Mustang Curse is to sing about our most recent adventure,” I said. “We can do that,” Kevin said. “🎤Just a normal day flying from a giant slingshot. Got knocked off course and into some girls ear🎤” Kevin sang. “🎤Stepped in a portal to an alternate dimension to find out that my girlfriend isn't who she seems to be🎤” I sang. “🎤Spent half a day running from an evil doppelgänger, His army of robots both demanding and polite🎤” Belle sang. “🎤Met ourselves and our sister she's the ultimate resister and Belle got captured and we knew that we had to fight🎤” I sang. “🎤We thought we could get home using Olivia's remote, but Quinton physics wouldn't let us rebound🎤” Kevin sang. “🎤But when they fed us to a giant we knew we had to lose em, so now we're going the long way round🎤” Belle sang. “We gotta get gone, baby, get gone, gone gotta get gone. One dimension after another. We gotta get gone, baby, get gone, gone gotta get gone. The villain, my girlfriend, my sister and friend and me. We g-g-gotta get gone🎤” I sang. The curse was broken and Belle took us home.

 

The End

 

“Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “Yes and I'll get you,” Emma said.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked this story and I hope you'll join us when Team Awesome goes Hollywood.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then please 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to worked on in the review box below.

Thank you.