- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We went into s subway on a mission to save Belle, but we got trapped by Emma. We managed to escape to the mine cart like train and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny.  Now this chapter is the third part of our rescue mission to save Belle and in this chapter we try to escape, but fail. We get captured and are fed to the hungry giantess Alyssa. I end up getting eaten and fight her from inside her stomach. I get out and escape to our dimension.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Brittany McFalls (Resistance)(25): The Other Dimension Dylan's Older Sister/Leader of the Resistance/Brittany's Alter Ego
  • Olivia (Resistance): The Other Dimension Dylan's Neighbor/Part of the Resistance
  • Dylan McFalls (Resistance)(17): Dylan's Alter Ego
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Brittany McFalls (25): Dylan's Older Sister
  • Dallas (Resistance): The Other Dimension Dylan's/Part of the Resistance/Dallas's Alter Ego
  • Emma McFalls (4th Dimension)(15): Villain/Emma's Alter Ego
  • Emma McFalls (15): Either Villain or Hero/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Belle the Girlborg: General of the Robotic Army
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner/Secret Agent
  • B-bots: The Other Dimension Emma's Robotic Soldiers

Chapter 5: A Brand New Reality (3)


Okay, so now that you know about parts 1 & 2 of our rescue mission to save Belle, now let me tell you about part 3


Thursday, July 3, 2014


We hop in the train and the other dimension Brittany pushed it. “Go go go! Olivia, start the motor!” Brittany (Resistance) said. “Yes sir!” Olivia (Resistance) said. Olivia leaped to the front as the B-bots melted through the door. “I got it!” Olivia (Resistance) said. Olivia starts the train as the B-bots chase them. Kevin and I then pull the other dimension Brittany in the train carts. “You two, keep your hands down and remember your training,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “But we never had any training!” Dylan (Resistance) said. “Well, keep your heads down!” Brittany (Resistance) said. They ducked in their seats. “Consider yourself trained,” Brittany (Resistance) said. The B-bots approached them and were chasing us. “This is going to be close,” Brittany (Resistance) said. She picks up her staff and twirls it. “All right, you rust buckets, let's dance,” Brittany (Resistance) said. She smashes away several of the B-bots while Kevin, Brittany, and I watched. “Uh, can you do that?” I asked. “Apparently,” Brittany answered. The other dimension Brittany sticks her staff into the neck of one of the B-bots. She then uses it to vault and hit another B-bot. She then rips the head off the first B-bot. “I'm so in love with her right now,” Dallas (Resistance) said staring. “What?” Olivia (Resistance) asked. “Nothing,” Dallas (Resistance) answered. “If we can make it to the north tunnel before they catch us I can trip the security door. Olivia give us more throttle,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “It's all the way in, sir!” Olivia (Resistance) said. “Alright, hang tough, this is going to get hairy,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “Can we make those turns with this speed?” Olivia (Resistance) asked. “Well we're about to find out,” Brittany (Resistance) answered. She then uses her staff to hit the turnside. We then swerve to the left onto another track. “There it is. We should be okay if we can just hold off these…” Brittany started to say. The B-bots were getting hit with lasers. The other dimension Brittany turns around and sees that Kevin and I are using a discounted robot laser arm to blast them. “Can we do that?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “No keep your head down,” Brittany (Resistance) answered. I dropped my weapon and it fell down the ledge. “No, no, no,” I said. “We're slowing down, sir!” Olivia (Resistance) said. “Keep it on the floor,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “It's on the floor! There's too much track. I don't think we're gonna make it,” Olivia (Resistance) said. “Everyone to the front car. We're going to have to cut loose these cars,” Brittany (Resistance) commanded. A B-bot shot the car between us and a huge fire appeared. “Sorry guys you're on your own,” Brittany (Resistance) said. She then hits the lock with her staff causing the cars to dislodge. She opened the door and went through it. After they were through the other dimension Brittany sealed it up again and we stopped then we were captured. “What are you doing?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “My job, protecting you two,” Brittany (Resistance) answered. “We have to go back for them,” Dylan (Resistance) said. “That's not our fight,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “But we could've made it. We could've all made it,” Dylan (Resistance) said. “Or we could've all been captured, and I couldn't let that happen. These are the tough choices, people, someone has to be the adult here. You guys are safe, and that's all that matters,” Brittany (Resistance) explained. “But-but-but,” Dylan (Resistance) stammered. “End of discussion,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “Man I had my heart set on those nachos,” Dallas (Resistance) said.


Back to the other dimension Emma's basement


“Now you have no choice, but to fix my machine,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “No,” I said. “That's not one of your choices. Fix my machine!” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “No,” I said again. “Can, uh, can I just say something? So I think I'm up to date with the whole Belle-agent thing. Strangely, that's the most normal thing that happened this afternoon… but who is this guy?” Brittany asked. “Fix it!” Emma (4th Dimension) said again. “No,” I said yet again. “Look I would fix it myself, but apparently she's an idiot,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “Hey,” Emma said. “Fix the machine!” Emma (4th Dimension) said again. “No,” I said again. “Very well then,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. She then pulled out a sock puppet. “Fix the machine!” she said in a high pitched voice. “No,” I said once more. “Really? When I was your age, I did anything a puppet told me to do,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “How old do you think we are?” I asked. “I don't know one, two? It's hard to tell with the eye patch. I don't know why you're being so uncooperative. All I'm asking you to do is fix my machine so I can conquer your world and enslave your loved ones,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “I remember. I put a secret code that's 123456,” Emma said. “Well well, look who just became less stupid. Now sorry to tell you this, but I'm dooming all you idiots,” Emma said. “What?!” Emma asked. “All right Belle the Girlborg, take them to the hungry giantess,” Emma (4th Dimension) command. “Yes ma'am,” Belle the Girlborg said.


Now back to the place from the beginning of the first chapter


“I'll be honest, Kevin. I'm having a hard time putting a positive spin on this. Blah blah blah, two car garage, etcetera, etcetera,” I said. “Yeah, well welcome to my life,” Emma said. Alyssa roars and Emma hiss behind a B-bot. “Whoa, déjà vu-ish,” Kevin said. They opened the door and Alyssa was about to grab Belle. “Belle! Nooooooo!” I yelled running toward her and pushing her out of the way. Alyssa grabbed me and put me in her mouth. “Dylan no!” Belle said. “Don't worry I will return!” I yelled inside Alyssa's mouth. [Gulp] Alyssa swallowed me and I landed in her stomach. I then turned into an ape and pounded her stomach wall. Alyssa felt a pain in her stomach. I then turned into an eagle and flew up to her mouth and used her uvila to swing back and forth. She spit me out and she fell toward us. We we're dangling on her hair and we're slipping. The other dimension Brittany came to the rescue with the remote. “Dylan! Catch!” she said throwing it. I caught it and had an idea. “Belle let go,” I said. “What? No don't let go!” Brittany said. “Belle trust me!” I said. “Two words la-vs!” Brittany said. Belle let go and before we fell in the lava I opened a portal and we were on our way home.


🎼If there's no hospitality🎤


🎤Just get out of town🎤


🎤You can be light on formally and say🎤


🎤I guess I'll see you around🎤


🎤You've got no obligations🎤


🎤Nothin' holding you down🎤


🎤Find a new situation and say🎤


🎤I guess I'll see you around🎤


🎤You've got no time to waste🎤


🎤It's sentimentality🎤


🎤Get out and find yourself🎤


🎤A brand new reality🎤


🎤Get out and find yourself🎤


🎤A brand new reality🎤


🎤A partial  duality🎤


🎤A new dimensionality, yeah🎤


🎤Well, sometimes it's appropriate🎤


🎤To stop for a snack🎤


🎤If you do I hope you come back🎤


🎤I guess I'll see you around🎤


🎤Hoping clockwise through dimensions🎤


🎤It's a dangerous thing🎤


🎤But it helps a lot if we sing🎤


🎤And we can sing about🎤


🎤A brand new reality🎤


🎤A brand new reality🎤


🎤A brand new reality🎤


🎤I guess I'll see you around🎤

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: We arrive in our dimension and we start the final battle. The shrinking spell I put on Belle to make her ½ of an inch wares off and she grows back to normal size. Kevin and I go to my lab and get my inventions to stop the other dimension Emma from taking over our dimension.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs some improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.