- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We arrive at Olivia's house and tried to get back to our dimension. We met the other dimension Eli or Dr. Meiler and found out my sister is the leader of the resistance. The TV turned on and a B-bot was on the news saying that Belle was captured. I felt like we should save her and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter is part 2 of the rescue mission to save Belle from being turned into a girlborg.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dr. Meiler: Scientist/Part of the Resistance/Eli's Alter Ego
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Brittany McFalls (25): Dylan's Older Sister
  • Olivia (Resistance): The Other Dimension Dylan's Neighbor/Part of the Resistance
  • Brittany McFalls (Resistance)(25): The Other Dimension Dylan's Older Sister/Leader of the Resistance/Brittany's Alter Ego
  • Dylan McFalls (Resistance)(17): Dylan's Alter Ego
  • Dallas (Resistance): The Other Dimension Dylan's Friend/Part of the Resistance/Dallas's Alter Ego
  • Emma McFalls (15): Either Villain or Hero/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Emma McFalls (4th Dimension)(15): Villain/Emma's Alter Ego
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner/Secret Agent

Chapter 4: Operation Ding Dong @ Subway Eat Fresh (2)


Okay so we had just joined the resistance, but that was only the first part. Now allow me to tell you the second part of our mission to save Belle from being nothing but part machine and part girl aka a girlborg.


Thursday, July 3, 2014


“I'll try to keep it open as long as possible, but the window is very unstable, even the slightest disturbance could cause it to collapse,” Dr. Meiler said. Brittany charged and jumped into the portal causing it to close. “Like that for instance,” Dr. Meiler said. “Hi, Brittany,” I said. “You guys are so… wait why are there four of you?” Brittany asked. “Oh these guys are from this dimen…” I started to answer. “And why is Olivia suddenly fashionable?” Brittany interrupted. “What do you mean suddenly?” Olivia (Resistance) asked. “Seriously where are we?” Brittany asked. “Brittany I'm sure you have a million questions, but right now we must save Belle from being turned into a cyborg,” I said. “What?” Brittany asked in confusion. “We'll explain on the way,” I said. “So how do I dress in your dimension?” Olivia (Resistance) asked. “Hey is that my me I look good,” Brittany said. The 4th dimension Dylan and Kevin run after us, but the other dimension Brittany stops them. “Oh no, you two stay here,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “But we want to help,” Dylan (Resistance) said. “That's an order,” Brittany (Resistance) said before walking off.


On the subway in the tunnels leading to the basement of the other dimension Emma's building


“Wait, so in this dimension, Belle is a secret agent?” Brittany asked. “No, in this dimension she's a cyborg,” I answered. “So where is she an agent?” Brittany asked. “That would be our dimension, but we're not in our dimension right now,” I said. “Okay I'm having trouble processing this, why are we in mine carts?” Brittany asked. “This will take us as far as the underground entrence in her headquarters,” Olivia (Resistance) said. “From there we'll go up the ventilation shaft, the detainment center is on Level 4,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “And the snack bar is on Level 5,” Dallas (Resistance) said. “Ugh, Dallas,” Brittany (Resistance) said a little annoyed. “I'm just gonna get some nachos,” Dallas (Resistance) said. The other dimension Brittany leaps up the cars and uses a Bo staff to hit a turnstile. The tracks then move and they go down another route. The other dimension Brittany then sits next to the other Brittany. “So if there's another me and another them, then their must be another Curtis Clishe here, right?” Brittany asked. “Huh? Oh yeah Clishe, Curtis, leads a three-man strike on the north side. Good soldier,“ Brittany (Resistance) said. “Good soldier? That's all you think of him? Don't you think he's dreamy, or cool, or even cute? Please tell me you think he's cute!” Brittany said. “Cute doesn't win the war, kid,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “Oh… well I guess, but what do you guys do here for you know fun?” Brittany asked. “Look Brittany is it? No offense, but fun isn't really on my agenda. You know since Emma took over, even though I was a little girl, I've been focused on one thing, and one thing only, she's going down, down, down…” Brittany (Resistance) started to explain. “Down, I know, but what about BFFs or dating or visiting spending time with your brother or uh… I guess it's brothers?” Brittany interrupted. “Spending time with my brothers? I've spent everyday of my life since everything in the state of Pennsylvania shrunk trying to protect my little brothers. I had to grow or uh… I mean get older pretty fast to make sure they didn't have to,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “Gee, you make growing up sound like a bad thing,” Brittany said. “It is what it is, I'll do whatever I have to protect the ones I love,” Brittany (Resistance) said. The other dimension Dylan and Kevin came up from a sheet behind them. “Aww, thanks, sis,” Dylan (Resistance) said. “What are you guys doing here?” Brittany (Resistance) asked. “We want to help,” Dylan (Resistance) answered. “Sir, we're nearing the target,” Olivia (Resistance) said. “Ugh! Don't move,” Brittany (Resistance) said. The other dimension Brittany leaps into the forward car and uses her staff to jam the wheels just as we reached the entry way. We all get out and are ready for action. “Okay people, chapter of plans, this is as far as we go,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “We're not gonna help them?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “No we're going to get you two home where it's safe,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “But we want to…” Dylan (Resistance) started to say. “Look, this isn't our fight, it's theirs, and you two shouldn't have gotten involved!” Brittany (Resistance) interrupted. She pressed a button and the door opened. “Maybe none of us should. Okay, we're outta here,” Brittany (Resistance) said. The other dimension Dylan and Kevin got into a car and Dallas and Olivia followed us into the door. “I don't remember it being so dark down here,” Dallas (Resistance) said. “Dark?” Brittany (Resistance) said. The lights flick on revealing an army of B-bots surrounding us. Emma laughs coming out with her alter ego who had Belle with a collar chain. “Belle! We uh, well… well uh, we came to rescue you,” I said. “Yeah and?” Belle asked. “So far it's not going as well as we hoped,” I said. “Yeah, but why didn't you come up with an idea or something?” Belle asked. “We didn't have time to, you know, plan something elaborate, but you're right I guess we could've created some sort of diversion just in case. Yeah I guess we could've thought this out more,” I said. “I've got you and you little friends too. I win! You lose! Mark this hour of your doom, Belle! It's 3:40, at least that's what I think it's hard to see with an eye patch, let's just say it's between 3:30 and 4:00 eastern standard time,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. I turned into an ant when no one was looking and grabbed the key then climbed up Belle's leg and she helped me unlock her. Belle jumped and attacked a B-bot then we ran to the train. “They're getting away!” Emma (4th Dimension) yelled. “I knew this was a bad idea,” Brittany (Resistance) said.


To be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: We try to escape and from the B-bots, but fail. We get captured and fed to the giant other dimension Alyssa and the other dimension Brittany arrives from her cell and gets the remote from Dr. Meiler's dimension machine and tosses it to me and we use it to go the long way around to get back to our dimension.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs some work in the review box below.

Thank you.