- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome entered the 4th dimension and went to Emma's Lair. The other direction Emma sent Belle the Girlborg to attack us. She first attacked the 3rd dimension Belle aka our Belle, but it didn't make her step into action. Belle the Girlborg then did the same thing to us and that's what made Belle step into action. We escaped and went to my house where Kevin and I met ourselves. We crossed the street probably like a bunch of chickens to get to Olivia's house and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter is tpart 1 of our rescue mission to save Belle and in this chapter we get help from the resistance who help us get back home. Meanwhile in the 3rd dimension Brittany goes into the open portal and joins the team, but luckily anyone who enters the dimension are shrunk to ½ of an inch because of the curse the other dimension Emma put on the whole state of Pennsylvania. We go into the subway leading under the other dimension Emma's building on a rescue mission trip save Belle.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Olivia (Resistance): The Other Dimension Dylan's Neighbor/Friend
  • Dallas (Resistance): The Other Dimension Dylan's Friend/Part of the Resistance/Dallas's Alter Ego
  • Kevin Rigby (Resistance): The Other Dimension Dylan's Brother/Kevin's Alter Ego
  • Dr. Meiler: Scientist/Part of the Resistance/Eli's Alter Ego
  • Brittany McFalls (Resistance)(25): The Other Dimension Dylan's Older Sister/Leader of the Resistance/Brittany's Alter Ego
  • Dylan (Resistance)(17): Dylan's Alter Ego
  • Brittany McFalls (25): Dylan's Older Sister
  • Curtis/Curt Clishe: Brittany's Boyfriend/Dylan's Friend
  • B-bots: Soldiers on the Other Dimension Emma's Army
  • Emma McFalls (4th Dimension): Villain/Emma's Alter Ego

Chapter 1: The Resistance (1)

 

Okay so you know how we escaped and found ourselves, but now let me tell you about the first part of our rescue mission to save Belle and how we get help from the resistance, how my sister Brittany joins the team, and what we do to go go on a rescue mission to save Belle.

 

Thursday, July 3, 2014

 

“Olivia?” I asked. “Do I know you?” Olivia (Resistance) asked. “Hey, Olivia!” Dallas (Resistance) said. “Ugh, him I know. Dallas what do you want? I thought you were resisting us,“ Olivia (Resistance) asked. “I was helping Brittany's brother and his friend cross the street,” Dallas (Resistance) answered. “Brittany has two sets of twin brothers?” Olivia (Resistance) asked. “Uh no, he and I are from another dimension , we're trying to get back and what do you mean two sets of twin brothers?” I asked. “Oh I forgot to tell you that Emma captured my parents and Peggy adopted me,” Kevin (Resistance) answered. “Alright girls release them,” Olivia (Resistance) said. “Why did you want to come to this dimension anyway?” Olivia (Resistance) asked. “Well we didn't mean to come here, and now we can't go back unless we have some kind of device to open a portal,” I said. “Well I have a remote to get to another dimension,” Olivia (Resistance) said. “So you'll help us get home?” I asked. “Affirmative,” Olivia (Resistance) answered. “Great, but where is it?” I asked. “Well, we may have someone who can help . Dr. Meiler. Olivia brought us to the monitor where the other dimension Eli was sitting in an office chair in front of it. “Eli?” I asked. “That's Dr. Meiler to you. Were you not listening? Here is the crux of your problem. Think of the universe and all its dimensions as circular. The energy flows between the dimensions like this, clockwise. Say this is your dimension and this is our dimension, you traveled with the flow of energy, so going clockwise would be easy. Going counterclockwise would take would take 8 million gigawatts of energy, overloading the local power grid. I prepared a little song to help illustrate my point,“ Dr. Meiler explained with a slideshow on the monitor. Dr. Meiler grabbed an accordion and sang, “🎤If you travel through dimensions going clockwise makes it easy, going counter-clockwise would take 8 million gigawatt's of energy overloading the local power grid!🎤 I know it needs a chorus anyway without 8 million gigawatts of energy you would have to go clockwise the long way around. Theoretically, you would get home, but there's no telling how many dimensions you would go through,” Dr. Meiler explained. “Do you think you could get enough power to open the portal backwards so we can get home?” I asked. “Well we should probably ask our leader,” Dr. Meiler said. “Ask your leader what?” a deep voice said. In the dark area in front of the door it looked like silhouette of a tall, muscular man, Brittany coughed turned on the light and appeared showing that the silhouette was just a shrub. “Who made this topiary out of parsnips? I'm allergic, and it's messing up my voice!” Brittany (Resistance) said. “Brittany your leader of the resistance?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “(deep voice) What are you two- (cough normal voice) -doing here? Never mind I'll deal with you later. (walks up to the other dimension Dylan and Kevin) You two! I've been spending all these years trying to protect you two since Emma captured Kevin's parents and could be dead, but now your faces are all over the Emm Channel!“ Brittany (Resistance) said. “We're just trying to get home,” I said. “Well what's stopping you?” Brittany (Resistance) asked. “Right now?Quantum Physics,” I said. “Eli?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “We need 8 million gigawatts for inner-dimension travel,” Dr. Meiler said. “Then we've got work to do, Olivia, start redirecting the power,” Brittany (Resistance) commanded. “Aye, aye,” Olivia (Resistance) responded. “Dallas keep resisting,” Brittany (Resistance) commanded. “No!” Dallas (Resistance) said. “Excellent. (deep voice) And will somebody get rid of that topiary,” Brittany (Resistance) commanded. A robotic claw came down and grabbed it. “Thank you,” Brittany (Resistance) said in a normal voice.

 

Meanwhile in the 3rd Dimension in Tampa, Florida

 

“Hey, Curt did Dylan ever return from Planet Tiny?” Brittany asked. “Yeah, but he made a deal with Lord Osiris to keep him ¼ of an inch tall,” Curt answered. “Huh? What is this switch for?” Brittany asked. She flipped it and at the exact same time the portal opened. “Ahh! It opens a portal?” Brittany asked.

 

Now back to the 4th Dimension

 

“Uh, that looks like Brittany's place, but we could just take a plane to get to Hanover,“ I said.

 

3rd Dimension

 

“No that just turns on a light,” Curt said. Brittany walked in front of the portal. “What are you doing?” Curt asked. “Something very stupid!” Brittany answered.

 

4th Dimension

 

“Well thanks everyone. Hey, where's Be… Oh that's right,” I said. “🎤Emma McFalls Evil News Update🎤” the TV turned on and played Emma's news jingle. “This job in, our supreme leader has just announced the capture of public enemy number one, Belle the alternate-dimension teenage girl! It's 3:30 we now conclude our broadcast day,” a B-bot said on the news. “Now go to bed!” Emma (4th Dimension) said in a voiceover. “We've got to save her!” I said. “Oh no too risky. You have to get back to your dimension,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “We're not going anywhere without my girlfriend!” I said. “I thought you said broke up because she was using you,” Dallas (Resistance) said. “I know what I said I was hurt. But even if was all an act, she's still my girlfriend, and I'm not leaving without her,” I said. “I may not be able to open this again,” Dr. Meiler said. “It doesn't matter we're not leaving without her,” I said. “It doesn't matter we're going back for her,” I said. “Well then you're on your own,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “Fine just tell us where Emma keeps her prisoners,” I said. “We have to help them,” Dylan (Resistance) said. “No we don't,” Brittany (Resistance) said. “Yes we do, remember how I felt when MY Belle disappeared?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “Oh criminy I must be crazy. Alright we can get their through the tunnels,” Brittany) Resistance) said. ”Yes!” Dylan (Resistance) said with excitement. “Let's suit up people,” Brittany (Resistance) said.

To be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Brittany goes through the portal and joins the team. We start our rescue mission to save Belle in the subway tunnels.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.