- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As promised.

 

Chapter 8: Ride Em Cowgirl Part 2.

 

Leant over, hands braced on the handlebars of the FatBoy. She mused how she had the vibration of the road between her thighs and the vibration of her husband between her cheeks. Every bump in the road she felt him crush between her ass cheeks as she bounced slightly against the bikes seat, however she had come to the realization that her husband was just a little too big to fit up her ass without assistance, she’d let him be for now, but later….

 

In a moment of distraction she didn’t see the stop sign and instead blew right through it swerving in panic to avoid a t-bone with a police cruiser.

 

Even more panic set in as she saw the cruiser in her rearview sharply turn and alight with reds and blues as it it sped in her direction, “Dammit Brad, look what you did.” She said callously to her husband, deep down she knew it wasn’t his fault, but he was easy to blame and she knew she’d be ticketed unless… As she pulled to the side she rubbed her crotch, imagining what another tiny man would feel like, a throbbing warm body in both ends.

 

“Brad...you know I still love you...I don’t think I can help myself right now…” She twisted her ass on the seat, imagining a gentle hug, as if she were apologizing. When she looked into the rearview again she saw the police officer get out of the vehicle, a woman instead of a man. “Hmm…. that could be interesting…”

 

Her thoughts drifted from a warm body throbbing against both ends to a three way, her husband and this hot little officer on her womanhood, on her ass, in her cleavage…. “Fuuuuck…” She whispered to herself, biting her lower lip.

 

Brad had no idea what was happening, he could barely hear his wife, head still stuck in her hole, he hadn’t stopped squirming, struggling, trying to find purchase, a grip, anything to help him get of her hole, but her cheeks were just so tight against him that it was almost like he was suspended and weightless, yet being crushed on all sides by softness that just enveloped every square inch of him, he truly couldn’t move but maybe an inch in any direction, but every inch gained was immediately taken away as her cheeks reconformed to his body.



“License and registration.”

 

She looked up at the officer, broken from her reverie, looking in particular at her chest. “Officer...I’m sorry, it’s my husbands birthday and I got distracted.” She insisted reaching to a ride along at the side where she pulled out the insurance and registration, handing it to the officer.

 

“And your license?” Panicking again, she forgot to grab her purse, no thanks to her husband’s constant distractions. But why, why do I need to panic? It’s not like I can’’t get out of this…. Itty bitty officer inside of me. She could feel her womanhood moistening as she ground it against the bike seat.

 

“Ma’am your license?” With flush cheeks she looked back up at the officer, narrowed eyes, a hint of crimson glinting in their iri’ “You want to get back in your vehicle and leave…”

 

The officer paused, looking down at Jessica confusedly for a moment before handing her paperwork back. “Have a good day ma’am.” And the officer turned back to her cruiser. “Oh officer.” She stopped to look back at Jessica. “Are you claustrophobic?” she stuttered to find the words, as if she forgot how to talk. “I..I I..I yes.”

 

Sadistically, she grinned before revving the bike. “I’ll be seeing you later.” and taking off, leaving the officer to stand there stunned. “Well Brad,  we got out of it, but you’re going to make this up to me!”

 

She yelled as she leant back in the bike seat squashing her husband up into her ass crack again. “Brad, I want you to remember when I let you out of there to tell me if everytime I do this.” And with that she leant back into her seat again if only to apply that extra pressure to her husband again. “You get squashed further up into my ass.”

 

Moments later she pulled up to the popular nightclub downtown, and got off the bike, paying special attention to how it would feel when after so long she spread her legs to lift one over the bike seat.

 

He was moving, she was standing, the pressure was lessening, and he thought maybe now, he wouldn’t have long, and with that he gave it his all, using his stomach and shoulders to pull back. Success! He felt the suction ride from his neck up past his face and head until he found freedom from her butthole with a resounding pop. Small victory as it was, it gave him hope. And then some of the pressure returned, not all of it, she was standing, maybe walking, no longer sitting. His hope diminishing as he realized he had been inside of his wife so long he could tell if she was sitting or not just by how her ass hugged him.

 

“Oop!” She squeaked as she felt his head pop out of her butt hole, but instead of anger she actually grinned. She had a fighter, a real squirmer in there, and maybe it was sympathy, she knew she’d be getting drunk and rough later. She did still love her husband after all and maybe, just maybe he had enough. She began to feed him again. Slowly, over time she would allow him derive pleasure from this. “You just keep squirming down there little man.” She said aloud, not caring if the bouncer she just walked up to could hear her, or the fact that he saw her pat her ass. She didn’t even stop, she would be the only one he let through that night without ID. “I fucking love being a witch.”

 

“Well Brad.” she clenched her ass cheeks together against him while watching all the young bodies dance, mingle, and drink their inhibitions away. “It’s time to drink my inhibitions away.”

 

“Noo….” He yelled before it died into a soft groan, letting himself rest, head against the side of her cheek. “Drunk on power...soon on booze, can it get any worse?” And as he thought about it, somehow this didn’t seem so bad, every time she moved her hugging ass rubbed his penis...funny how he didn’t notice that before, maybe he had been missing the little things that could make this all better?

 

He began thrusting his hips and penis into the side of her cheek. “Oh...ya… this might not be so bad..” But deep down he wondered what the fuck he was thinking, his entire head has been in her butt hole, she had crushed him, squashed him, and tortured him, and now an erection was making it all better? “Ohhh...that feels good. Ugh...unh!” bodily, he tensed, feeling his penis cream against her cheek, and lazily he hung there, between her cheeks as each step she took manipulated him further, keeping him hard with their all encompassing hug and squeeze. “I might...be able to forgive her…”

 

She could feel her little husband humping the inside of her ass cheeks and she loved it. That tight little body smothered between her cheeks and he couldn’t help himself, she was so irresistible to him that he’d hump the inside of her butt cheeks.

 

“Long Island.” She said in passing to the bartender as she took a seat on a stool at the bar knowing her tiny husband was probably at least beginning to enjoy this now, and that in some ways made her happier, she loved her power trip, but she knew she had to let him have his fun too. After all she had plans for later...she just needed a few more drinks, and they came endlessly, on a tab she’d never have to pay.

 

“Enjoying yourself down there?” He heard from somewhere above, words he assumed were meant for him. Ever since she sat down, and he found himself sandwiched between her ass cheeks he hadn’t stopped squirming against her, it felt to good. Her ass hugging, and each jiggle of her hips, which there were plenty, when she twisted in her chair which she did often, or when she leant forward or back, which not infrequent his body was manipulated, rubbed against her wholly and he couldn’t help himself, he had to keep humping her, driven to do so by some internal trigger that had flipped.

 

By now she had a few, there were three empty glasses infront of her, and atleast that many had been collected by the bartender whom she learned was named Rick, was single, working his way through college in a liberal arts degree.

 

“Mmm… Rick, I need you inside of me…” how she wanted to say those words aloud to a small Rick, trapped beneath her foot while she dominantly stood on him, fingering her clit, she imagined her sexual juices dripping out, covering his face trapped between her toes. Something inside of her wanted him, or her, or them small and under her foot, in her vagina, or her ass, smothered in her cleavage, or swallowed.

 

“Could I really do that?”  She decided she could, she had too, she was an apex predator, and they eat their prey, and that was what every man and woman in this nightclub was, her prey.

 

“I’ll be back Rick.” Excusing herself she stood from her stool and walked through the crowd, she felt ricks eyes burning a hole in her ass as she walked away, and idly she cocked it, hidden ‘neath her shirt, more to his imagination.

 

“What am I doing… what am I…” She said quietly as she entered the womens restroom and went into the oversized handicapped stall. Her fingers hiked up under shirt and grabbed the elastic waist of both her leggings and underwear and pulled them down to her feet where she stepped out of them.

 

Brad was euphoric, there seemed to be no peak to his pleasure, rational thought be damned, He forgot all about earlier events and when her pants and underwear were pulled down and he saw the thinnest outline of light he panicked, as he saw her cheeks spread and fingers dig into her crack, he tried to crawl deeper into her, and when he felt her fingers grab his legs and begin to pull him from her ass he finally resigned himself to his fate as he was lifted through the air, inverted before her.

 

She was breathing heavily, hot and bothered, he’d liken her to a dog in heat. Biting her lower lip, she seemed unsure as two fingers she had him by pulled him up into the grasp of her others, where she left him free from the waist up, trapped from the waist down.

 

“I can’t help myself…”

 

“What...what..?” He could barely concentrate either, something was broke inside, and everything felt so amazing, he had to hump….everything, and began to do so to the fist he was trapped within.

 

She smirked at his display. “You don’t know what you do to me...little lover…” And with that her free hand snuck between her legs, sliding two fingers into her moist pussy, dousing them in her love juices as they separated and moved in opposite directions.

 

“I...I…” She panted those words out as she fell to her knees, pulling her fingers from her womanhood and stared at her little husband longingly. “Made it so…..Mmmm”

 

She began lowering Brad between her spread legs, brushing his face against her thighs before it found her womanhood where she slid him up and down her slit, relishing the moment. “Our pleasure feeds off of...Fuck…”

 

Feeling his face brush against her slit, maneuvered it’s length, he tasted her, licked her and then stopped momentarily to ask “What?”

 

“Each other….” Primal, she purred as those words came out and her husband was pushed up into her, feeding him to her vagina inch by delicious inch until she only held onto him by his knees.

 

“Mmmm fuck little man…” Her eyes closed, she didn’t care that she was in the womans rest room, she began pumping her husband in and out of her womanhood like any other sex toy she owned.

 

It didn’t take long, already so hot before this she gave her husband one last push up into her womanhood and released his legs, using the tip of one finger to push on the bottoms of her feet and shove him wholly into her womanhood as she began to buck her hips back and forth, closing off her slit with hand, she wasn’t going to let him wash out of her...Part of her didn’t want to ever let him out, his constant squirming with in her felt better than his cock ever had, or any sex toy she owned.

 

“Unh, uh...uh..nnn” She fell back into herself, sitting back onto her shins, ass hovering only inches above the ground, conscious enough to not allow herself to sit fully onto it.

 

“Fuck little man...fuck me...why did I wait so long to do this to you?”

 

Lazily staring at the stall door she revelled in the feeling of her little husband trapped bodily in her womanhood, it turned her on to no end knowing the only way out was by her fingers, and she wasn’t quite ready to let him out yet. Rather she allowed herself to lean forward, one hand supporting herself against the ground while the other snuck between her thighs to her butt cheeks. “Mmm little man….the problem is your just a little to big...but I don’t want you any smaller...Oh no...your still going up there… I just have to…   Ungh…” Two wet cum covered fingers probed their way through to her butt hole, barely penetrating it, slowly but forcibly sliding her fingers into it. “Make more...rooooo ooo unnnoom for nhhh you…”

 

Eyes completely shut, she had penetrated her butthole up to her knuckles and was now sliding her fingers in and out, working, stretching it so she could admit her little husband.

 

“Ungh….fuuuu noooo…” Involuntarily she brought herself to orgasm again...between the constant struggles of her husband in her vagina and her fingers pumping her ass hole she quivered and almost fell to her stomach...barely maintaining balance, but she felt her husband penetrate her lips, she could feel them involuntarily parting, their slickness unable to hold onto him, and begrudgingly release him to the tiled bathroom floor where she heard the wet plop, and looked down to see him lying there, stuck in her puddle of cum, trying to but unable to stand.

 

Grudgingly she pulled her fingers from her butt hole and grabbed Brad bodily, wrapping him in her fist, concealing him fully with in it’s embrace, and after several minutes of just relaxing, getting her strength back she got to her feet, despite the protests of her body and went to the sink, where she squirted several dollops of soap into the small hole in the top of her fist where her husband lie trapped.

 

“Baby, where you’re going, I need you clean..” And she started the faucet, at a luke warm temperature, brought her enclosed fist beneath and began to pump her fist against her husbands soft, malleable body, this process repeated three times.

 

Satisfied that he was clean she retreated back into the stall, grateful no one had come into the bathroom to see this half naked woman washing her hands, closing and locking the stall she fell back to her knees once again and propped herself up on her free hand. Finally she opened enough fingers so she could see his face.

 

What he saw in her told him there was no backing out, he was going wherever she wanted, and he had an idea of where this was. More fingers parted until she was holding onto him by just his waist, her lips puckered and he was lifted to them.

 

Expecting a kiss he leaned in, but when he heard what sounded like spitting he recoiled, not far enough to avoid the glob of saliva that now coated the upper part of his body. “Agh...what the fuck Jessica?” she spat again, and again, dousing his entire figure in saliva.

 

Grinning, she focused on him one last time, ignoring his outburst. “See you in a few hours honey.” and with that he travelled back between her legs, past her woman hood and once more into her cheeks, this time positioned feet first, fingers that weren’t holding him spreading her if only a little while her wrist tilted, feeding his feet to her butt hole.

 

Concentrating, chewing on her bottom lip, eyes closed she had to be close. “Ugh, honey straighten yourself out!” And then she felt them pass through, it would be easy enough now. Satisfied she released his body for a split second as she readjusted to pin his arms and hands to his side with her fingers, “You won’t be needing those free where he was going.” And slowly she began to feed his body to her butt hole, inch by inch planting him with in her, when she got to his head she placed her fingertip on it and held it there. “Hmm….do you or do you not go in all the way?”

 

She tapped his head a few times before pulling it away. “I’ve decided I want to feel you kissing my butt cheeks, and squirming inside of my butt, don’t disappoint me honey or…” And she flexed her butt hole, squeezing him from the inside, knowing he was feeling her butt trying to devour him fully.

 

“Enjoy it dear, I know I will.” and with that she stood back up, her butt cheeks coming together, no longer held apart by her crouched position, sealing him with in her.

 

“Mmm… Honey, you feel so good up there. You have no idea…” And with that she kissed the tip of her finger and slid it between her butt cheeks to brush his face with it. “I love you...so much…” She stepped into her legging and underwear before pulling them back up, concealing him fully inside of her before exiting the bathroom and noticing everyone was gone…

 

”How long was I in there…?” She asked herself heading to the bar where Rick was cleaning up. “Another?”

 

When Rick turned around he noticed who it was, man she was hot. “Sure, this ones on the house.”

 

“Thanks.” She said watching him mix the LIT before handing it to her, fingers trailing against hers, a gesture that did not go unnoticed.

 

“You know… Jessica was it? you might not be safe to drive, I have a room across the street you can crash at.”

 

“Oh really?” She pursed her lips together, leaning against the bar as she took a sip of her drink. “And what would we do in this room?” She was teasing him now, bringing a finger up to pull the collar of her shirt down, putting her cleavage on full display.

 

“What is she doing?!” Brad thought to himself, planted up to his head in her butthole. “She better not.” and he began kicking the walls of her rectum, and even bit the soft flesh that threatened to wrap itself around his face.

 

Jessica jumped slightly, almost squealing as she felt her husbands protest. “Fuck this is so hot...he can hear everything, but he can’t do anything about it…” those words of course spoken in her head. When she looked back at Rick she saw him staring into her cleavage. “Or maybe...you're more of an ass man?”

 

And she turned, lifting her shirt just enough to put her large, round ass on display for him, if only for a teasing moment before dropping her shirt over it, then she looked over her shoulder at him. “Well, which one are you?”

 

“Baby...you have an ass I could get lost in.” It was all she could to keep from her laughing, somehow she kept a straight face.

 

“Rick, you have no idea.” And she turned back to lean against the bar, bringing a finger up to brush the underside of his chin. “It’s not polite to keep a lady waiting.” While cupping her fingers around his chin she began to remove her foot from her ballet flat and letting it rest on the cold floor beside her flat.

 

“Well then lets head out…?” This lady was so hot, and he knew he would be getting lucky tonight, after all she was practically throwing herself at him.

 

“Yes, lets go..” And when she felt him begin to pull his face from her fingers she clenched, prepared to feel him struggle from the sudden change in her grasp she brought her other hand up to wrap around the back as she already began to feel him dwindle against her fingers.

 

She was prepared for him to scream and already her thumb came up to cover his lips, already big enough in comparison to him that he’d barely be able to take it in his mouth, more than enough to silence him.

 

“Shhh… Rick… It’ll be okay…” She looked at him longingly, taking his dwindling visage into her fingers as he began to pull away. Uh uh uh…” “Wrapping her fingers around his shoulders, he left the ground, then she found his his waist, and finally his legs.

 

She held Rick bodily in her fist and allowed her elbows to rest atop the bar counter, cocked her head to the side and scrunched her lips together, studying him. “But somebody is already lost in my ass, no I think you need to go somewhere else, how about?” And she used her free hand to pull her collar away from her chest again before releasing all but her thumb from Ricks body, dangling him above her cleavage. “No no no...thats not where you need get lost. I know! What about here?” And he was lowered to her womanhood, where she ran him against it through the outside of her pants… “Mmmm...closer but, nooo. I don’t think my husband would appreciate that what about?” and she held him above her discarded ballet flat, dangling by her thumb  across his chest against her palm.

 

“Yes… I think this suits you...foot boy.” And with that she let him go, savoring the screams that dwindled as he fell further and further away before they stopped altogether when he landed in her flat.

 

He was out of it for the duration of her handling, shock to be sure. Only now that he was lying in her shoe did he realize he had been rubbed against her womanhood or dropped from...how was he still alive? Fuck this hurt.

 

“Rick….If I were you I would run.”

 

He was staring at the woman looking down at him, she looked so happy, like she was enjoying this, and that terrified him. Why did he need to run? And then he saw her foot, toes pointed directly at him, fuck they were as big as him, how small was he?

 

His body protested, but he forced himself to his feet, the walls of her flat towering over him, and then her toes started to lower, directly at him. “Fuck!” He took off into her shoe, towards the toe end, hearing a happy giggle behind him, the light disappeared, the stench of her feet grew all encompassing and then he found the end of her shoe, when he turned around to look back to the heel of her shoe he saw her toes over take him, her second and biggest spread to allow him admittance between them, and then they clenched, securing him in their powerful, sweaty grasp.

 

“Mmm Rick, yes, that is right where you belong. I was worried I might have made you to small, but an inch is about right for a foot boy.” She reached down to pull the heel of her shoe over her, securing him in his new home at her feet. “I sure hope I was right about you...or your going to hate this.”

 

She turned to leave the nightclub, relishing the feel of her husband planted firmly in her ass and this attractive bartender, Rick between her toes.

 

Several hours later she was outside of the female police officers house and the lights just turned off, when they initially arrived she decided she would need more control of the situation and reduced the amount of pleasure her and Brad would link with one another, shed still allow him to derive it but she didn't need any distractions if she went through with it.

Her toes had constantly squeezed Rick, however unlike her husband, she didn’t give Rick the seeming invulnerability he had, nor did she influence the pleasure he gained from her. She didn’t want him to enjoy this, selfish maybe, but the thought of pleasuring another man felt so wrong. Whether she derived pleasure from him or not was as irrelevant to her as whether she broke her new toy or not, she didn’t care.

 

“Well Brad...what do you say, you up for a threesome?” She rocked her ass on the Harley’s seat much like she had been doing for several hours, relishing in the feeling of her butt hole constantly squeezing her husband, and the feeling of him constantly fighting to remain outside of her.

 

While waiting for the cop to go to bed she had figured out how to read his thoughts, however she didn’t let him know this, she was content to just listen to his thoughts, and she was happy with what she saw. Her husband, despite his physical protests which she enjoyed to no end was enjoying this.




“Well Brad, should we go get her?”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So what do you think, should she go get the cop? Let me know what you think and what you'd like to see her do.