- Text Size +

    Nearo’s eyes glistened with the fire of the red god shining within them. Rhae saw it, loved it. There was no better way to inflame the passion of a god, especially one as temperamental as the god of war, than to add the fuel of jealousy in it. His nostrils flared, his breathing paced, his teeth gritted as he looked between Rhae’s legs.

    He was a sight to behold. None of the gods, not even her father, possessed a body such as Nearo. Muscle defined every inch of his naked, standing form. The blood of Deanna’s maidens had dried on his abdomen, coating the bulging abs like a streak of crimson war paint. And with every breath he took, with every twitch of his abs, the dried blood cracked and tore, falling off in pieces.

    Rhae flushed with warmth. He could pulverise a mere mortal into nothingness with any part of his marvelous structure, and she wanted him to do it. On her. In her. Badly. Especially with his raging erection, standing proudly erect, pointing slightly up as a small rivulet of fresh blood ran down along its skin. The humans deserved it. To think that…

    “What?” Nearo said, grunting.

    “What are you waiting for?” She said. He took a step forward, she moved a foot in front to block him. “Tst, tst, tst, not like that.”

    “Good grief, Rhae!” He bellowed. “What now?”

    She smiled. “Don’t be a brute, love. I said I want to have fun with your minions. Go gather some. I want to you please me with them.”

    “But why does it matter so much to you?”

    Her smile faded. She leaned forward a little, looked around the shattered temple complex, and found a lone, screaming survivor. Rhae saw she was a woman as she held her close to her face, then dangled her between her face and Nearo’s.

    “I’m the goddess of love.” She said with a low, annoyed tone. “I know everything there is to know I about it. I command it. And that includes sex. That is why all the gods desire me, but none can satisfy me. They are all boring. But you are special because you actually know what turns me on.” She shook the little woman for emphasis.

    “Do you really want to disappoint me, Nearo?” She stood up, walking down to him, causing dozens of bodies to fall off her butt cheeks with each step. “Do you want to relegate yourself to being just one of them too?”

    Nearo calmed himself considerably. Despite his fire, he was still one of the smarter gods. Rhae knew that. She placed the woman on her engorged nipple, forcing her to hold on to it for her life. “If you ever want me to love you, you need to please me in ways that transcend those of flesh on flesh. You know that.”

    Nearo put his hands around her, grabbing her on her bloodstained butt and nudged her against his powerful, muscular body. The woman was pinned between her breast and his chest, numbing her struggles into faint tingles. “But why? Rhae? What is it about a mortal that excites you so much? If you help me understand, then surely I can enjoy it just as much as you do?”

    Rhae’s smile came back. She put her hands around his neck, looked Nearo briefly in the eyes, and then leaned forward, kissing him. The woman was pulverized in an instant, reduced to a smear on both ends of the heavenly couple. After the kiss, Rhae moved her mouth to Nearo’s ear and whispered, “Do want to hear a secret?”

    Nearo frowned. “Secret?”

    Rhae nodded. “Yes. One that should concern you a great deal, my love.”

    “Of course, then.” He said.

    “Tell me,” Rhae moved back, turned around and observed the city. “Why do you think Father created man?”

    “To worship us, of course.” Nearo said as he wrapped his hands around his bride. “Why else would they exist?”

    Rhae snorted. “What a laughable excuse Father always parades around.” She turned around once more and eyed Nearo. “What if I tell you something preposterous, utterly unbelievable, yet something that I believe is true. Would you do the same, love?”

    “I…” Nearo didn’t know what to say to that, at first. But she could see he did not want to disappoint her. “Of course I would.”

    She smiled. “Well then, what if I told you that humans came before the gods?”

    Nearo backed away instantly, looking at her like she’d committed blasphemy of the highest order. “Rhae. Careful.”

    She had expected it, but she was determined. “What if I told you that what Father tells us is a lie.” She took a step forward, never breaking eye contact with him. “What if I told you that we, the gods, were forged by the image of man, and not the other way around?”

    “Rahe. What are you saying?”

    She put her hands around his neck, once again. “You don’t have to believe me, love. You just have to understand that I dobelieve it. That is all.”

    Nearo remained silent for a long while, his eyes switching back and forth between hers, thoughtful. But as time went on, something resigned within him and he relaxed, then put his arms around her hips and heaved her up against his chest. He moved his mouth to her breast and sucked the bloody remains of the woman on around her nipple, causing Rhae to moan once before he put her down again.

    “You know,” He said. “I did not become the god that I am today by sheer power and might. I am your husband because, besides being the god of war, I happen to have an open mind. But you have to explain to me what you mean, Rhae!”

    Her smile broadened and she let out a giggle. “Of course! Love! That is why I love you after all.”

    “That is good to hear.” He cleared his throat. “But you have to explain to me why you feel the need to rebel against your father this way. Why do you have to say such things?”

    “My father, ugh…” She rolled her eyes. “That doesn’t matter right now. Let me just make you understand. Let me show you why it is such fun to play with humans.”

    “Fine.” He said, then turned around and stepped into the guts of the city, reigniting fear and terror throughout the streets as people fled towards the harbor with renewed vigor. They could not match the stride of the red god, of course. A single step from him shook the ground enough for entire masses to lose balance and trip to the ground. Nearo searched for a suitable street through which they made their way, then ran his hand above a crowded one, sucking dozens out of them, gluing them to his hand, and made his way back to Rahe, “Show me.”

    Rhae giggled even more, resembling a mere child at the contents of Nearo’s hand. “Look at them, love!” They both did. Men and women looked up at the two gods, eyes full of terror as knew what was about to come. “Look at their faces, their emotions. They fear, they pain, they pride pride, and they love. Just like we do. They are not animals, they have all these intricate feelings and thoughts running through their heads, making them aware that they’ll die for our lust.” At her words, the crowd quivered even more, cries of mercy erupting between them, causing Rhae to giggle further.

    “Tell me, love.” She continued as she lowered her head to observe them closer. “What are we without them?”

    Nearo frowned. “What do you mean?”

    Her eyes looked up at his. “What good are we gods for when there is no one to worship us?”

    “Isn’t that what I’m telling you?” He said. “That’s why you Farther made them!”

    “That is not my question.” Rhae said. “Yes, they may worship us, but if there were no mortals, why should we be considered gods?”

    Nearo opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out. Rhae saw she had made him think for a little moment, and she smiled. She then placed both hands on Nearo’s filled one, and motioned it to her left breast, making him cup it with all its contents. She shivered immediately as she felt dozens of arms and legs beating against the sensitive skin of her perfect breast.

    “So, you’re saying,” Nearo finally spoke, “That mortals, with their powerless forms, serve only to remind us of who we are?”

    Rhae’s smile grew, then she teached Nearo how to rub the trapped crowd against her breast with her hands the way she wanted to, causing moan after moan. “Maybe.” She said. “I don’t actually know. But let me tell you this, I’ve spent time amongst them.”

    “All gods do that.” He said as he continued kneading Rhae’s breast, his breath pacing, understanding why Rhae loved it more and more.

    “Yes.” She said. “But always as gods. I lived amongst them, Nearo. I pretended I was one of them.”

    His eyes shifted from her breast to hers. “Why would you do that?”

    “It doesn’t matter.” She said as she forced Nearo to knead her breast with more and more force, beginning to snap and break bones within the press of muffled screams and cries of terror erupting from it. “What matters is that mortals are pretty much us, without our powers.”

    “Yes. They resemble us. Created on our image, remember?”

    “That is not what I mean!” She said, not letting her frustration get in the way. “My point is, they think and talk and laugh like us. They love like us, they betray like us, they kill, like us. I’ve seen many of them smarter than some of our own, and much more fun to be around. You could take any of them, give him some of our powers, and you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.”

    Nearo stopped kneading her breast for a moment, looking her in the eyes, giving the people a little respite. Then he put overwhelming force into his hand, causing Rhae to moan in ecstasy as blood oozed between his fingers. “Isn’t this a big enough difference?”

    She laughed as she came down from her high, eyes fluttering. “It’s still because of our powers.” She looked at him again as he withdrew his hand, then leaned in to kiss him as she ground her bloodstained breast against his chest. “Don’t you see, love? The only difference is that we can do with them whatever we want. Everything else is equal. And that is incredible.

    Nearo remained thoughtful, but she could see understanding creeping into his mind. “Think about it.” She said. “They can fuck, like we can. But we can fuck them to their deaths, and they’d understand everything that’d happen. They’d be aware of everything, they’d be conscious about it and utterly powerless to stop us. That makes it unbelievably exciting for me!”

    Nearo suddenly wrapped his hand around Rhae’s waist, spun her around, then looked her in the eyes as he held her, “Fine. Let me think about it as I eat you out.”

    Rhae’s eyes widened and a big broad smile formed on her lips, but then he pushed her back and she tripped backwards, falling into the midst of the city. The impact collapsed every building in the area, causing massive amounts of billowing dust to raise all around her. She even slid dozens of yards backwards, grounding everything beneath her lovely back to smithereens, pulp and stains.

    “What in heaven’s-” She managed to say before she felt his tongue delve into the folds of her sex. She let out a loud moan in the process and let her head rest back. Her arms then burrowed through countless rows of buildings and streets, merciless to anything in their path as her fingers dug craters upon craters from spasms she couldn’t contain.

    His tongue drove her wild. Her hips bucked, her legs swayed, smashing rows upon rows of houses into piles of rubble, burying countless people with them. But his tongue then withdrew, leaving her hanging. She looked down at him with unbearable need, “Love! Don’t st- oh…”

    Nearo had withdrawn only to search and find prey for her sex to feed on. She couldn’t contain herself. She settled her head back down again, and a moment later she felt her most intimate flesh flooded with countless signals of living, breathing mortals beating against it while Nearo’s tongue played with them.

    He rolled the screaming people around, bathed them with is saliva mixed with her wetness and love scents, mashed them against her clitoris. He slid many of them inside where his fingers followed, toying with them as he thrust them in and out, plastering their bodies against the layers of her inner flesh.

    Rhae bucket and spasmed all around her body, breathing heavily as her heart raced. She looked as her orgasm neared, delighting in the destruction they both caused. Everything had been reduced into chaos around her. This city had been built for centuries upon the foundation of countless of hours of sweat for the mortals, and they were destroying it in minutes. Those people on and within her sex had grown, breathed, eaten and lived for hundreds of years combined, and they were dying instant after instant for her pleasure.

    She could never have enjoyed it as much if she hadn’t accepted them as equals in all except her godly might.

    She couldn’t hold it any longer. She grabbed Nearo’s hair, tugged on it forcefully as she bucked her hip up one last time and screamed in pleasure as the perks of being the goddess of love worked to their full capacity, sending an explosive orgasm coursing through her whole body that lasted for almost a whole minute.