- Text Size +

Thana entered the main hall in the center of the temple. Her eyes needed to adjust within the dark expanse, a circular opening at the top of the temple’s huge dome providing the only source of natural light inside. Most of her sisters were there, kneeling in heavy prayer towards a huge marble statue of the goddess Deanna perched on top of a platform on the northern side of the hall, many of them crying in between hums, unsurprisingly.

    Then, one by one, they cut their prayers short and turned their heads at sound of Thana’s bare footsteps and the figure that followed her. A wave of murmurs and then gasps followed as the nude form emerged out of the shadows. They looked as if they were seeing Hith, lord of the wicked and the underworld himself. Thana thought they might not be that far off.

    Thana stopped then motioned herself towards the side, blending within the crowd of her sisters who looked bafflingly at her, silently questioning her part in this eerie scene. But their attention didn’t linger much on her as Rhae passed her and walked until she stood right in front of the Deanna’s marble statue, regarding the marvelous piece of art, hands behind her back. Then she turned, her gaze following the intricate patterns and beautiful paintings on the dome of the temple, and then the sculptures that adorned the many pillars supporting the dome.

    “Inspiring.” The goddess of love said with a melodic voice. Then she looked at Thana’s maiden sisters, the weight of her piercing gaze forcing them to bow their heads immediately. It wandered around until it fell upon a more elderly figure that stood on her spot, looking defiant. “Ah. The high priestess, I assume?”

    “You assume correctly.” The priestess said. Then she closed the distance on Rhae until she stood just a step away from her and looked her in the eyes. “Why are you here?”

    “To get an answer.” Rhae said, looking impressed by the courage the priestess showed.

    “Then spit out your question, and then begone!”

    Rhae’s mood immediately darkened. All of Thana’s sisters suddenly looked at the priestess with shocked expressions, questioning her sanity.

    “You are being disrespectful to a goddess, human.” Rhae said.

    “If you are what you say you are, “ the priestess said, looking unwavered, “ then that means Deanna is just as real as you. And she will protect us from you. Now, spit out your question!”

    Rhae’s look frightened Thana, but then the goddess took a deep breath and her expression grew mild, a slight smile forming on her lips. “Why is there no temple for the goddess of love in this city?”

    Thana’s blood ran cold, again. So her hunch was true, that’s why she was here. They were all doomed, the whole city would pay for their mistake, and there was no doubt in her mind about it.

    “Because,“ the priestess said, “ prostitution does not deserve to be venerated! It’s sinful, it’s honorless, it’s degr-”

    Rhae’s hand was suddenly choking the priestess, crushing her throat with a hand. Then she raised it, lifting the priestess’s body seemingly without effort. The priestess flailed wildly, trying to free herself from Rhae’s grip, but she couldn’t manage to shift Rhae’s hand even a single inch.

    “Useless.” She said, then threw the priestess sideways with unfathomable strength, considering her frame, causing the priestess to fly until she hit the dome halfway to the top with a sickening crunch before it fell on the ground with an equal sound, entirely motionless at that point.

    Shrieks and screams erupted from Thana’s sisters, many backing off and starting to run towards the exits, but most still shocked and glued on their spots from fear.

    “Enough!” Rhae’s voice thundered within the hall with an inhuman magnitude, causing everyone to grow immediately still and quiet, even the fleeing ones. Then she started walking within their midst, eying them, regarding their bodies clothed in stolas. Thana felt almost numb from shock and fear, but she also felt that she needed to do something, anything to spare her sisters.

    “It is because they fear it!” Words burst out without much thought in them. When Rhae turned and looked at her, Thana’s legs grew weak and she bowed her head down again, looking at Rahe’s feet. She shook like a leaf blowing in the wind, but she had committed herself, and she had to see it through. She took a few steps forward then dropped to her knees and bowed down further until her forehead touched the stone just in front of the goddess’s feet.

    “It is because they don’t understand love!” She continued, “It causes people act strange, irrational. It is because it causes wars, because it shapes the lives of too many people for lost causes. It is because causes some to feel vulnerable when fallen in love, and others fear doing so because they have too much to lose afterwards. Our people foolishly believe that banishing worship of your divine being will dampen its effect, which is why there are no temples dedicated to you, goddess. And we have made a terrible mistake. Please forgive us!”

    Thana suddenly felt a hand around her chin, causing her to grow stiff. But it guided her to raise her head until she was looking directly in the goddess’s eyes.

    “I like you.” Rhae said. She motioned Thana to stand up and then reached forward, kissing her in her lips.

    Suddenly, her fears were gone, only serenity followed. She dropped to her knees, feeling unrelentingly blissful inside. She did not feel like having been charmed, she was still fully aware and conscious of everything that has and was still happening, but the set of dark emotions that had driven her mind so far had been entirely replaced by another set of much brighter ones, and she wanted to never let go of this feeling.

    “I assume,“ Rhae’s voice came, “your sisters are all virgins?”

    Thana looked up at her again, nodding. “They are all between eighteen and twenty one, the years within which they have to serve until they become eligible to marry.”

    “Such a waste.” Rhae looked at them again. “But they serve will serve my purpose. Now, “ she raised her voice, “ everyone, strip out of your clothes. I want to see you naked.”

    Most hesitated, unsure.

    “NOW!”

    They all immediately obliged.

    “And you.” Rhae said, looking down at Thana. “Stay here. I’ll come back for you again.”

    Thana frowned as Rhae then walked past her, failing to understand what she would want from her. Then the whole hall filled with blinding light and the familiar rush of winds, causing Thana’s goose bumps to raise every hair on her skin. Shrieks and gasps all around her confirmed that she was gone, but then the whole hall grew entirely dark when something blocked the opening above.

    When Thana looked up, the whole cupola shook, breaking off the pillars and lifted before it was shifted sideways, slowly revealing the fantastically huge and perfectly shaped face of the goddess. She smirked before she retreated and her hand appeared in its place, stretched out wide above the temple. Then, one by one, her sisters began to fly upwards, as if yanked with an invisible chain towards the hand above. The eerie sight tricked her mind into thinking they were falling down instead, screaming, expressions filled with terror as they passed the gaping hole below and fell into the huge hand, glued to its skin. But down became up again when the hand full of squirming girls retreated and her face appeared, winking at Thana once.

    But Thana still stayed calm, fully trusting the deity above for inexplicable reasons. Then her face retreated too and the booming footfalls announced her departure, leaving Thana as the sole person within the temple.

 

    ---

 

    “I see you’ve taken a stroll.” Rhae said, looking towards Nearo who now stood beyond the northern side of the city.

    “They were all fleeing to this side, so I thought I might wreck their plans a bit.” He eyed her hand. “What have you got there?”

    “A treat.” She said, a sly smile forming on her lips as she looked at her hand filled with dozens of naked virgin beauties. “I think you’ll like it.”

    “Me?” Nearo raised his eyebrows.

    “Yes.” Rhae started walking towards him, each step causing mayhem below yet again. But she ignored it, instead concentrated on Nearo. “You know, I am the goddess of love, true, but you also know that I am much more than that.”

    “Yes.” Nearo said. “Goddess of beauty and goddess of procreation.”

    “Procreation. Yes.” She now stood right in front of him. “That is why we are here today, isn’t it? To fulfill our divine purpose, to consummate our marriage by conceiving a god or goddess.” She looked at her hand again, regarding her virgins. Nearo too looked at her hand, frowning at its contents.

    “We are gods.” He said, visibly annoyed. “Why should we be subject to such ridiculous rules? We should be able to do whatever we want.”

    “Let’s not dwell on my father’s rules.” She said, her voice calming his mood. “Let’s instead remember that procreation comes with its perks.”

    Nearo’s eyes shot up at hers, a grin forming on his lips. But it faded immediately and his eyes became unfocused, arms falling off their posture. Something struck him within, causing his heart to beat faster, his breath to quicken, his skin flushing red. “What is happening?”

    “Lust.” She said, her turn to grin now. “Pleasure, a stir between your legs. The other gods, goddesses and even humans don’t understand that I also am the goddess of sex, which is not the same thing as procreation.”

    A bulge formed on Nearo’s tunic and his breath became even heavier. She looked down and giggled childishly, touching the bulge with the tip of her finger, causing Nearo to flinch.

    “Rhae, please!” He said, sweat running down his forehead. “What are you doing?”

    “What does it look like?” She said. “Isn’t this why you’ve pursued me? Why you married me? This longing for release?”

    “Then, as my wife, do something about it!” He said between breaths.

    “Remove your tunic.”

    He ripped it out immediately, revealing his godly member proudly pointing between Rhae’s legs. He reached forward, but Rhae put a hand on his breastplate, stopping him instantly. “No, not that. You are not ready for that.”

    “What!?”

    But Rhae said nothing and instead dropped to her knees so that she had Nearo’s member right in front of her face. She admired it for a moment, god of war indeed, its raging hard erection and bulging veins suggested release on immediate touch. She needed to control his arousal, but first she needed to deflower her virgins.

    She brought her hand up, regarding the screaming, crying maidens that hugged each other for a moment, enjoying their terror. She cupped her other hand alongside it and flinched it slightly, dispersing the girls on both hands. Then she moved it forward, just underneath Nearo’s member, its size easily dwarfing all of the girls and its shadow engulfing them completely. She motioned her hands up and brushed the girls against the towering penis, showering them in its heavenly scent, noting the gasps coming from above.

    “Worship it.” She commanded. “Worship your god’s cock. Lick it, devote your bodies to it. Shed your virginity against it. Have it become the purpose of your life.”

    Fear held too much a grip for the girls to do anything but obey, so they did. Dozens of little girls motioned to work against the rough skin of Naero’s penis, their inexperience apparent in their movements. Rhae watched with fascination as they started to kiss it, lick it, rub their bodies against it, her breath washing over them as it gathered pace. They cried in fear, screaming for their mothers and fathers, but they still obeyed.

    “Heavens! Rhae!” Nearo gasped, arching his head back. “I can feel them!”

    “But it is not enough, is it?”

    He looked down at her, and she returned him a mischievous glance. Then, without breaking eye contact, her hands gripped his member and tightened around it like vice, trapping the maidens between them, causing him to gasp again.

    “And can you feel them now?” She said, her voice filled with pure seduction.

    Nearo only nodded, lost too deep in lust to respond with words. The girls twitched and jerked with all their miniscule might as they screamed in terror, too weak to free themselves but strong enough to send shivering sensations against the nerve-ends of his throbbing cock. But it was nothing compared to the sensation of Rhae’s hands starting to stroke it, rolling the girls around.

    “How does it feel, my dear god?” She said. “How does it feel to have puny humans being sacrificed for your pleasure?” Bones started breaking, their bodies unable to withstand Rhae’s gentle massage, responding with mortal death throes. “How does it feel to have dozens of little girls, pure-blooded virgins who have never tasted a the bed of man, pleading and begging for their lives, for mercy as they die against the skin of your divine member, one which dwarfs any mortal to insignificance?” The force exerted by Rhae became too much for their bodies and they started tearing apart, shredding between the skins of two gods, disintegrating for Nearo’s sexual relief.

    “How does it feel, “ she said with more deliberation, “ to kill with your cock?”

    “Rhae!” He screamed, shaking his head, eyes wide from unbearable pleasure. “I’m going to-”

    “No you’re not.” She said and reached within his emotions, holding his climax back. “Not before I’m done with them.” She took a look at her stroking motions and the blood that glistened against his skin. It formed a perfect lubricant, the mass of girls having now formed a pile of unrecognizable gore that oozed out between her fingers, painting Nearo’s cock with a deep red shade. She looked up again and saw him looking down at her with a questioning stare mired within the craze of sexual passion raging in his veins.

    “How did you-” He managed to say before Rhae licked his tip in a single stroke, causing him to arch his head back again. “Oh heavens!”

    She then followed through by taking his whole tip inside her mouth, lavishing it with her tongue. Nearo gasped even more as she sucked against his tip while still stroking his blood-soaked girth before she removed her hands and then, with a single thrust, swallowed his whole cock all the way to her throat and kept it like that for a few moments.

    Nearo looked down with a shocked expression and moved his hands to grab her hair, though unknowing what to do with it, too scared to intervene. He was going to explode, but Rhae still held him back from climaxing. Her hands on the other hand moved around, the left one kneading the back of his thigh, coating it with blood while the right one moved underneath his breastplate, smearing human remains against his muscular abs as she ran her hand along its curves.

    Then she closed her lips tightly around his cock and slowly withdrew, washing the blood and corpses away within her mouth. She then thrust again and repeated the motion many times, taking his whole size in each thrust. She did it until there was no trace of the girls left but the smears against his thigh and abs. That’s when she released him from her emotional grip and he exploded immediately, massive amounts of seed erupting within her mouth as she swallowed it all while he screamed in ecstasy.

    After it was all done, he dropped to his knees, breathing heavily as he looked at her while she wiped drips of blood and white seemen from her mouth with her hand, all the while smirking at him.

    “I’m sorry.” He said.

    She frowned. “For what?”

    “For coming like that.” He felt ashamed. “I haven’t managed to return even the least bit of pleasure for you.”

    She laughed. “Ah, dearest love. Why do you think I did this?”

    “I… uh… “

    “Heavens!” She shook her head while still laughing. “For all the power you gods possess, you are so naive when it comes to sex. Even humans know more about it than you.”

    “What?” He looked at her in bafflement. “How would even know that?”

 

    “It doesn’t matter.” She said, her firm expression returning. “What matters is that I did it because I don’t want you to come instantly when the time comes for you to go inside me.” She stood up, looking at the city. “You men and gods are so sexually inferior to us. You come so fast, and once you do, you need so much time before you are ready again. Now, relax a little, regain your pleasure. I, in the meanwhile, am going to have a bit of fun for myself.”