[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A size-changing woman is hiding in California from an alternate Earth as part of a witness protection program. She meets another woman on a GTS website and their relationship develops from there. See Story Notes

 

 


Rated: X
Categories: Adult 30-39, Giantess, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Lesbians, Legwear, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 23867 Read: 82078
Published: July 24 2014 Updated: November 17 2015
Story Notes:

** Story and Author are back from 'hiding'. Look for this to expand and be rewritten! I will update the summary with the chapters I've redone as I do them. Important Note! The Chapters - The Big Book, An Aside, and Crime and Punishment are now combined into one chapter, The Big Book, which will later get it's own treatment as a full prequel to this story. Hopefully one chapter of 3k words or so isn't as much of a sidetrack from the momentum of the story as the one moderate sized chapter and two little fillers. I'd like to thank EmmaGear for giving me that constructive and well received criticism.**

These initial chapters will also expand a little as I fill out more characterization and world-building. If you wish to picture Kira and Chrystal, Kira is based off the looks of Georgia Salpa and Chrystal off of Barbara Palvin. I won't post pictures here to both not get into strange areas of posting pics of people who make money with their pics and to not burst anyone's ideal of what they look like. But, for those curious as to what they appear like in the Author's mind, that's who I'm basing them off of.


My collaborator, Rebecca, no longer has much to do with the story as it is published here, but we bounce ideas off of each other and do chatroom RPs with Kira and Chrystal so I can get fuel to write. So while I can't say she had no influence, it would be wrong, let's just say her influence is at an ebb for now.

 

1. Meeting Chrystal by Michalecs [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3384 words)

Initial chapter. In which our Giantess Kira meets her Tiny Chrystal. As of November 9th 2015 fixed even more style and grammar issues.

2. Moving Forward by Michalecs [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2370 words)

This takes the story off of the GTS website and explores a bit more of the two character's real life personas. Cleaned up more wording and flow things as well as grammatical and typo stuff as of November 9th 2015

3. Morning Rituals by Michalecs [Reviews - 0] (1418 words)

A filler chapter that just took off in a different direction than I thought. I love when that happens, it means my characters are getting life of their own. Fixed more flow, grammatical stuff and added in more foreshadowing for stuff that happened later on that even I was unaware of on first writing as of November 9th 2015

4. Gas, Food, Lodging. by Michalecs [Reviews - 0] (2756 words)

Chrystal and Kira swing by Jeff's Garage, and put on a little show. Then Chrystal reveals more aspects of her fetish to Kira, and Kira shares more about her life before California. Edited for content, flow, and typo stuff on November 9th, 2015

5. Fashionista by Michalecs [Reviews - 0] (1951 words)

Chapter is a little short, I may fluff it out some but it covers the little fashion show, and a little bonus as well. This chapter, and the one prior have a lot of help from a friend of mine, as a collaboration.

6. Dreams... by Michalecs [Reviews - 0] (576 words)

Yeah, I did this quickly right before my creativity dived out from under me and I chide myself for doing a miniscule one off chapter, but I still love the little thing!

7. The Big Book by Michalecs [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3279 words)

In which we see the last day Kira spends on her home Earth.

8. Settling In by Michalecs [Reviews - 0] (1415 words)

In which Kira and Chrystal take that important step and move in together, and plan their GTS camping trip.

 

Always shorter than I desire, but I want to get through the camping trip and then backtrack to do the filling out I need to. Honest! I'm actually starting to do that!

9. Under the Big Top by Michalecs [Reviews - 1] (2208 words)

Almost entirely GTS play for this chapter. As a note, I wrote it once and had a computer issue that caused me to lose a few pages. But I think it actually came out better the second time.

10. Over Breakfast by Michalecs [Reviews - 0] (1573 words)

A quick chapter that highlights that Kira is indeed from another Earth. A little foot worship, but GTS light this time.

11. Juno and Osma by Michalecs [Reviews - 0] (1233 words)

Juno means Master and Osma means servant. I guess if you've read this far you know where this is going. A smallish chapter, but I just wanted to put this up now. Features foot worship, domination, humiliation, as well as a tease for something I'm going to visit later in the book.

12. The Old In and Out by Michalecs [Reviews - 1] (1197 words)

I was going to add this to the end of the previous chapter, but it didn't flow as part of that, so here it is on its own.

13. An Aside by Michalecs [Reviews - 0] (507 words)

***I posted this before I took my trip to visit my sister and family out of state, but it looks like I haven't gotten any response to this odd query one way or another. I'm going to have to assume that this wasn't the great idea I thought it would be soon and move on with writing the main story, spinning this off into it's own little story once I recover from the time difference and travel weariness. ***

 

Special chapter, where you the readers get to ask Kira and Chrystal questions via review and they'll respond in character! A few minor spoilers are implied here, but nothing major (you get to know that I'm not likely to kill either character off, at least in this novel!). This is so I get ideas of what people are wanting from the main story so I know what to work in. But, that being said, don't expect  full on spoilers, this is for background information only!