- Text Size +
Story:

I woke up the next morning without any sleep and I felt like I wasn't going to move again. I had spent 9 hours with my face stuck up Rachel's asshole breathing in the poo smelling fumes.

Rachel had to go to university that day and she of course had to take me with her to finish her punishment on me. She told me that I was too. It to come with her so she pulled out her ray and shrunk me again.

Once again I halved in size and became only six inches tall. Rachel's hand was now bigger than me as she picked me up with ease and pulled me to her face.

She squirmed as she smelt the stink of her ass on my body and pushed me away from her face. She shook her head and carried on what she was about to talk about.

She told me that I couldn't fit in her bag so I had to be transported some other kind of way. She sat down and put me under her toes so I couldn't move but just lie and smell her cheesy feet.

She told me to become familiar with her feet as I would be spending a lot of time with them. She picked up her left sock and dropped me down it towards the very bottom.

As I landed and rolled a few times I got up to see a giant foot emerge from the hole at the top. I tried to run to the back of the sock but I couldn't escape her toes trampling me underneath them.

She bent her large toes till I got completely trapped under the soul of her giant size 9 1/2s. They were mountains covering my body agains the floor and then against her shoe that she'd put on.

Rachel headed for her collage in Brighton which was 4 miles away and she decided to walk the whole way. A boulder like foot came down on top of me every 2 seconds that she took a step.

It was the hottest day of the year that day and her sock let heat in but didn't let it out so she started to sweat inside. The sweat got absorbed by her sock which then tilted down to where I was by her foot and I got drenched.

She got to university just over an hour of leaving with me in her sock. It was at the time where she would just finish her course work and she always did it at the beach.

Before she did she took her shoes and socks off I thought it was all over being under her foot but it wasn't, she put me on her flip flop that she'd brought with her in a little bag and once again put her foot on top of me.

This time I was now under the heel of her foot which put even more pressure out down on me. When she walked the back of the flip flop would bounce up and hit me up to her heel before it flattened me to the ground as she lowered her foot.

I knew that I would not last longer if I was shrunken even more and I would be killed by my non-merciful sister by anyway that she wanted. I needed to escape and get help by someone.