- Text Size +
Story Notes:

To Small_but_firm, 

I hope this is what you were looking for. This is definitely sick and twisted, but I could have done much worse with vore. Sorry you're not into that.

 

To everyone else,

This story is extremely graphic. Read at your own risk.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Cheers to you, Small_but_firm. Enjoy.

 

The large wooden drawer rattled violently around her, sliding around all of the various sex toys that lived there. She would soon live past her short visit to become a resident as well. A rubber dildo bumped into her cold body. The rattling grew louder, and the drawer snapped open with a gust of air. Light beamed in, blinding her.

  Claire threw up her hands to shield her eyes from the bright fluorescent light shining in. Just as her eyes began to adjust, a large, familiar hand reached in to wrap its sinful fingers around her. She was lifted quickly, giving her that terrible sense of vertigo. Claire could barely see anything what with being swung about as her captor walked. Now awakened, all of the disgusting memories flooded back into her head.

The giantess who carried her casually to the bathroom hadn’t even looked at her. She simply brought her to the bathroom and laid her down on the cold counter. Claire looked on as she laid on her back, and the beautiful giantess in front of her began to undress. Dropping her clothes to the floor, the giant girl swooped down and grabbed Claire roughly. She only sighed as she was being carried to the bathtub. She hated when she had to do this.

Claire was placed on the edge of the bathtub, able to look over the edge. Inside was a group of small people. The giantess swayed her black hair as she licked her glossy lips. Sliding her hands down over her large breasts, she looked down at the small people. They were nervous, looking up at the looming figure overhead that stood very close.

“Okay, which one?” the giantess clearly said. The small people looked confused.

“That one,” Claire slowly pointed at the man on the farthest left. He began to shake his head and put up his hands in refusal. Claire closed her eyes and turned away.

“A,B,or C?” the giantess returned. Claire gritted her teeth as she thought.

“B.”

  Without hesitation, the black-haired giantess grabbed the man on the farthest left. She reached for a bowl on the outside of the bathtub and placed the man inside. Placing the bowl in the bottom of the tub, she squatted above it and used her fingers to open her labia. Then, without warning, she began to urinate into the bowl. Purposefully aiming for the poor man, he was hit hard by the stream of piss. It burned his eyes horrendously, causing him to very audibly display his torment. The small group of people began to scream and run once they saw this, spreading out like cockroaches.

  The man began to choke on the massive amount of urine spraying into his face. It flowed through his nose and his throat simultaneously. For a moment, the yellow torrent stopped spraying him, and began to fill up the bowl on the other side. He began to stand in the chest-deep liquid, feebly, until the stream was once again directed to him. The giantess forced him under with her heavy stream of piss, and held him there. The man was thrashing about under the surface, slowly decreasing in vigor. The thrashes became meer movements, until he no longer struggled. The stream slowed and came to a stop. The man’s body remained underneath the liquid.

Claire began to cry. How could she have done this? She immediately wiped away the tears as she watched the giant murderer remove the bowl from the tub and set it outside the perimeter on the floor. She quickly stepped back into the tub.

“Which one?” she looked at Claire. The small spectator didn’t jump at the opportunity to choose again. Looking from survivor to the next, Claire carefully chose the next person’s fate.

“That one” Claire pointed out a younger girl, roughly the same age as herself. The young girl instantly began to scream and run.

“A,B, or C?” she stated simply. A chill ran through Claire’s body. She began to mouth an answer but quickly changed her mind.

“A.”

The giantess moved toward the young girl who had isolated herself, and turned around. She bent her knees and a massive shadow was cast over the cowering girl. She began to scream and throw up her hands, crying and praying for anyone to help her. Claire began to rapidly shake her head.

“Wait! No! Not A!” Claire shouted wildly. She watched with horror as the shadow grew larger over the girl. The two huge moons descended upon the victim, dwarfing her in size. The girl only looked up in terror as she screamed, awestruck at the size of the giantess’s ass.

The massive giantess sat down without remorse, enveloping the tiny girl in her ass cheek. The screaming muffled briefly, but quickly stopped once the full weight of the giant buttock had its way with the poor girl. A sickening “CRUNCH” vibrated through the bathtub. Slowly, a stream of blood pooled out from beneath the back-end of the sitting giantess. Claire felt horrible.

The giantess stood to her feet, and all that remained was red. That’s it. Claire desperately searched for the girl with her teared eyes, but all she saw was red. There weren’t any lumps; nothing, spare the red. A large red stain remained on the giant woman’s cheek. Blood dripped lightly from the wet stain. It was clear as day as it landed on the white bottom of the bathtub. The massive monster breathed in deeply.

“Which one?” she breathed casually. Claire was mortified. She stood motionless, not knowing what to do. “Would you like to be one of them?”

“No, no, no, no!” Claire screamed and shook her head at the woman. “That one.” Claire pointed at the first person she laid eyes on, a redhead who looked to be in her early thirties. Oh, God, she thought. Was she any better than the giantess herself? The massive hand plucked the redhead from the tub.

“A, B, or C?” She said. Claire heard her really relish when she said the letter “C”. Definitely not that one, then.

“Uhh.. B,” Claire nervously spouted. For the first time, the giantess smiled. Claire wasn’t sure as to what this meant. The giant woman reached over to the counter to get an empty water bottle. Working a little, the giantess forcibly pushed the small redhead into the open bottle, watching as she fell to the bottom. Once inside, she ran to the edge and placed her hands against the cool plastic.

Grabbing the funnel off of the counter, the black-haired devil placed it onto the open water bottle, and put the bottle down inside the tub. It was then that Claire realized the horrible choice she had made. The giantess squatted over the bottle, positioning her asshole to hang just above the funnel’s mouth. The girl inside the bottle saw what was happening, and began to yell for help. She viciously beat against the walls of the bottle, looking up at Claire.

Gurgling noises echoed throughout the room. Everyone knew what was happening as they watched in horror. The giant sphincter opened, spewing a liquid mess from inside. The light brown liquid squirted out of its original hole at an alarming rate. Shit began to fill up the bottle quickly, encompassing the tiny, helpless girl trapped inside. She furiously beat against the plastic and screamed as much as she could before the brown mess lifted her away. It poured into the bottle until the plastic container was almost filled to its brim. Suddenly, the shit stopped pouring, obviously cut off by its creator. The redhead was treading shit at the top of the bottle, choking and gasping for clean air.

The giantess simply grabbed the bottle’s lid from the counter and screwed it on. Looking into the bottle, she saw the little girl holding on for dear life at the top of the liquid. Smiling once more, the giant woman began to shake the bottle furiously, letting the liquid slam into both sides with each shake. This went on for a little while, and the monster set down the bottle for everyone to see. The liquid sat still at the top of the bottle, but the girl was no longer there.

Without any more questions, the giantess grabbed a younger man from inside the tub and moved her hand toward her ass. He screamed for help, kicking and violently thrashing about in her hand. Spreading her cheek with one hand, she moved the young man toward her anus. It was still wet from the liquid feces that was still inside. He screamed louder now, as his face was near the small body feature that would be his demise. Then, she pushed him inside, sliding his small body easily with the help of her natural lubricant that sloshed around inside. It dribbled out a bit as the butthole opened, but stopped once the man had been sealed inside.

The giantess could noticeably feel him drowning, dying inside of her, as her moans of pleasure escaped her beautifully evil lips. She could only take so much. Reaching down quickly, she grabbed one of the two remaining girls and pushed her into her already wet vagina. The girl didn’t even have time to scream as the giantess pushed the girl deeper into the moist cave. The black-haired giant pushed over the remaining girl with her foot and sat down on her. She didn’t crush her, however. The scared girl was in between the large, round cheeks of the huge ass. She laid just under the terrifying, messy hole. She started to scream.

Letting out the contents of her rectum, the giant woman could only hear the girl’s scream for a brief moment. With all the liquid mess coming out of the massive hole above her, the poor girl quickly drowned as the brown shit passed through her open mouth and down into her lungs. The body of the young man floated down the tub in a stream of diarrhea. Finally, the giantess was empty, and the flow stopped.

Claire looked at the mess before her. There was nothing she could do. Out of nowhere, that large, familiar hand quickly wrapped around her and pulled her to the giantess. She was positioned headfirst toward the disgusting hole that had just unloaded its contents.

“No! What are you doing?!” Claire screamed in confusion. “No! Please, no! Oh my God, no!” There was nothing she could do as her face brushed the sticky opening to hell, and slowly started to slide in. The dirty asshole began to eat her alive, sucking her in with every second that passed. It was hot, so hot. Claire began to choke on the horrid fumes. She was in up to her hips now, and feces began to stick to her body. Just as she was almost all the way in, the large fingers that were clinging to her feet began to pull her back.

She was overjoyed, but soon found out that it was no rescue as she was pushed forward again at a faster rate. She yelled terribly once she realized that she was being used as a human dildo, for the sexual pleasure of some bitch’s asshole. The pace quickened and was soon a raging motion, her body being forced in and out of the tight and slippery sphincter. The speed was at its fullest now, and Claire was very dizzy, to the point of almost vomiting. Suddenly, the slimy prison that held her clenched down on her body tightly, vibrating. Claire realized that this must have been the big orgasm as the walls caved in around her, forcing the nasty air out of her lungs. The motion of being pumped in and out had stopped, and she was glad.

The muscles loosened up around her, and she caught her breath. Sighing lightly, she was glad this was over. The familiar fingers grabbed her feet, and she waited to be pulled out. To her horrified surprise, they began to push, not pull.

“No! NOOOOOO!” she screamed. She tried to get out, but hopelessly quit as she was being inserted deeper by her captor. Claire was at the mercy of this giantess, and there was nothing she could do to help herself. Crying, she felt her feet being enclosed, but a giant finger followed, furthering the descent into the intestine of the evil woman. Once the finger stopped , there was nothing Claire could do but cry. All she was now was a piece of human waste, to be flushed away forever. The finger fully retreated, and the slimy hole closed, sealing the poor girl inside.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Maybe the end? I don't know. I might do some more with different executions.